I. Tears of The Trade

Deadly Elegance

A silver haired woman with leather gloves in a black suit sits quietly on a bus.  She holds a briefcase looking down at the floor every so often planning out her next move. Her name is Moon Byul and she was one of the best assassins in Korea. Her nickname was "Silver Ghost" cause you'd never be able to know when she would show up. If your name showed up on her hitlist, you'll regret ever doing what you did. Moonbyul looks down at her watch while talking to herself. 

"30 minutes, 14 bullets, 9 guards, 2 clips, 1 target"~Byul said as the bus pulls up the curb, pauses for a beat, and then rolls off.

She leaves behind her now empty suitcase and walks across the street, her expression blank.

Her gait is steady, her shoulders relaxed, hands limp at her sides, breathing relaxed.

Two guards stand at the doorway to the old rundown apartment building. They glance up as she approaches, standing as they shift into character.

"Hey girl What are you..."~Guard

Without slowing, Byul reaches into the her jacket, slips free her custom plated DP51 pistol from the shoulder holster and with a quick pull of the trigger fires twice into the man’s heart, before turning to fire once into the other guard’s face,

"7"~She said to herself

Never slowing for a second, She kicks open the door to enter the building, shooting anything that moves. Three of guards who are standing in the lobby look stunned at Moonbyul's entrance. She is an angel of death: each target receives two well-placed bullets dropping them as if she unplugged them from life, to ensure incapacitation.

"Reload........4 guards, 6 rounds left"~Byul whispered under her breath

She never slows, never misses, and will not stop. She walks up the stairs and hears two gunmen in the hall. As they talk to each other one of them sees her and trys to pull out his gun but is too late as Moonbyul expertly aims and shoots both of them in their hands forcing them to drop their guns. She sprints over sliding on her knees as they are about to scream and pops both of them right in the forehead with one bullet. 

"Good boys, sharing is caring, 2 guards, 4 bullets"~Byul said as she started counting on her fingers. She hides behind a closet door in the apartment living room as she hears multiple men running down from the third floor. There was 4 of them, all wearing black masks as they started searching around the floor. 

"She's here somewhere search the floor!"~One of the gunmen yelled. 

"Great, Hani gave bad intel, what a surprise"~Byul said sarcastically as she checked the magazine of her gun. Two of the masked men enter the living room, each looking prepared in full body armor, their assault rifles at the ready. The lead among them enters the hallway

He opens the closet door and is shot twice; once in the chest, and once in the head. As he goes down, Moon Byul moves past, killing the other one with two more shots as her gun clicks with an empty magazine, leaving two remaining gunmen. Once emptied, Byul drops her pistol, kneels, sweeps up a fallen gun, levels the handgun, and fires as the guard passes by the door slaughtering him with two well placed rounds to the neck and head. The other gunmen is in a panic, and starts spraying his rifle through the wall of the apartment. Moon runs and hides behind the kitchen counter as she waits for him to finish. She hears the tick of an emptied gun as she prepares herself. He is cowering outside the door, leaning against the wall. From the kitchen she sees the gunman’s shadow casted between the bullet holes, she takes aim and fires twice into the wall. Just hitting the gunman in the back and the head, dropping him to the floor. She gets up and dusts herself off continuing her ascent up stairs. She reaches the 4th floor and peers through the crack in the door. She sees her target, Yura (Girls Day). She is standing in the center of the room taking inventory to a few crates of guns, those in which she took from Byul's boss, Jessica Jung. Moonbyul slyly kicks the door open and hides on the left side of the doorway. Yura pulls out a 12-Gauge shotgun and starts pouring bullets at the doorway. The atmosphere immediately grows tense, the air still, as throughout the building it is as silent as morgue, well about as filled up as one too. Yura glares at the door unblinking as Byul walks away to find another way in. 

"You Pull A Gun? On Me?!? In My House!?!"~Yura screamed as she was reloading her shotgun. She aims at the doorway again Yura feels the barrel of a gun press against the back of her head. Forcing her to put her hands up.

"Now what were you saying....."~Moonbyul said as she took Yura's gun and checked her watch as she pressed the stopwatch button. 

"30 min 12 sec damn, Hwasa still beat me"~Moonbyul said as she pulled out a ziptie to cuff Yura. 

"Ok Byul lets make a deal, how much is Jessica paying you I can.....mmmmph"~Yura tried speaking as Moonbyul gagged her.

"Shut up"~She said as she placed a black bag over Yura's head. She hauled her down through the building and out the front door. The drop off point was down the street and it wasn't too hard dragging Yura. Byul felt a presence around her as she heard some rustling behind her. She turns around and whips out her gun, shooting one round into the darkness. As her vision clears up she sees what she has done. Behind her was a girl.........it was a small girl, no older than 8. She had black hair and was holding a camera which she dropped to grip her midsection. Her white blouse now slowly stained itself with blood as she collapsed to the ground. Byul quickly hurried with Yura to a nearby alleyway as she heard more footsteps. A person then walked into view, it was a girl about Moonbyul's age, she was wearing a sweater and a pair of jeans. 

"Amber! Hey Amber! Where are you Baby girl? I told you....."~The girl said as she saw the little girl laying lifeless on the ground. 

"AMBER AMBER!!"~she yelled as she sprinted over as Moonbyul looked onward. She reached the little girl and held onto her as she realized the blood coming from her midsection. She pulled out her phone and called the police. 

"Hello!!! Hello!! Please send help my little sister.........she's been shot...... I dunno.........................My name is Kim Yongsun"~The girl now identified as Yongsun said to the phone operator with a quivering voice. Moonbyul looks down at the ground and sighs as she begins walking off with Yura. She felt a deepening despair as she walked away. She killed people all the time but never a child. All her life she had never missed a shot, this was one bullet she wished she never hit though.