V. A Blissful Beginning

Deadly Elegance

"So I just moved in, I was gonna pop in and say Hi, but when I walked in I find you passed out Yongsun"~Moonbyul finished explaining herself as Solar sighed. 

"Please call me Solar"~She mumbled trying to make herself look presentable in her disheveled state. 

"So what are you?"~Solar said staring at Moonbyul

"What?!"~Moonbyul yepled getting a bit nervous

"Well how you helped me in the alley earlier today, and I see that you have a gun too"~Solar said as she pointed at Moonbyul shoulder holster. 

"Oh well thats on a need to know basis"~Moonbyul said as she tried hiding her holster better. 

"So you're part of the military?"~Solar kept questioning the now very skittish Moonbyul

"Yeah you can say that"~Moonbyul said as she nodded in agreement

"Well I'm glad to have you here, even though I don't deserve your kindness"~Solar said as she held onto the bottle of pills she had swallowed earlier. 

"Look, it's not your fault your sister died"~Moonbyul said as she held her hand. 

"Wait how'd you know that?"~Solar asked looking confused at Moonbyul's knowledge.

"Uhhh...... I heard from your land lady."~Moonbyul said as she nodded vigorously to try and make it seem believable.

"Wow, Mrs. Yeba is always so nosy"~Solar said as she looked down 

"Don't blame youself for what happened"~Moonbyul said as she place a hand on Solar's shoulder. 

"But it is my fault........ I let her run out of my sight for 5 minutes........... I have tried to throw her out of my head. But she keeps coming every night. I don't know if I should really call it a nightmare. Because I always wake up before I get to see the part where I reach her. Maybe I can never get rid of it, or maybe I don't want to. It's the only part of her I can hold on to. And every time I see her I revise through all the other options I had- follow her, not let go of her hand, or just be there to take the bullet for her. But I had done none of them, and what's done is done. I can't ever change that. I let her haunt me every night, so I can still have part of her and hope that one day she will forgive me"~Solar said as she began crying again. Moonbyul scooted closer and embraced her in a warm hug.  The hug was a simple enough gesture of affection, perhaps the fragile beginnings of love. The arms that held her were soft, yet strong. The feel of her body so close to Solar's soothed her more than she had expected. Moonbyul had never felt this way before about anyone, was it guilt of what she did, was it Yongsun's beauty, or was it more. Does she love her? Solar stopped crying for a moment to look at Moonbyul. There is so much in Solar's silence, so much she just won't say. She can see by her expression there's a lot going on in her head, but if she asks, she knows it'll just make more pain rise up. Solar flashes a smile that's got Moonbyul tied up tighter than a banker's money, but unlike a vault, it isn't claustrophobic at all. She feels safe with her, even if she herself does keep secrets. Loving her doesn't give Solar right to know every pain and doubt, to rummage though the wreckage of her head. Some scars are invisible, she knows she carries her share. Moonbyul slips her hand into Solars as the stare longing into each others eyes. Moonbyul leaned in along with Solar as their lips met. Solar came at her like a hurricane, everything that once held her in place ripped away. She was raw, hurting and Solar was here to take care of that. The love she showed was a new thing to Moonbyul, she had never given it to others, she had never felt it poured over herself like this either. Yet the love burns hot, it consumes her, and so she must quell the flames, bring them to a warmth that can be sustained. The fuel of this new romance brings her affection, caring, love - never the fear of being alone. As their bodies hit the bare mattress Solar turns to Moonbyul, eyes of flame, a grin on her face. 

"I don't know why but this feels right."~Solar said as she began taking off her clothes. 

Moonbyul feels the explosion within her, a burst of love. Then she knows, it was never just her yearning for her, but the love is mutual. They lock eyes, their smiles a mirror each others. Then she rolls a little closer, 

“Lets do this”~Moonbyul said removing her clothes. 

In that moment their worries become nothing at all, like a peaceful night echoing silence. One touch and it was over. Moonbyul felt electricity in her skin, hormones shutting down of her higher brain and the rise of her gentle self. From there on in it was all passion, intense, intoxicating. It was her release, her escape, her drug... not that she was easy, she knew well enough to avoid letting any woman lay hands on her. Yet with chemistry, with this love, too many of her switches were flicked for a reverse gear to be possible. If she was smitten all she could do was go along for the ride and pray her instincts were right. The girls made love all night in perfrct rhythm before they passed out. The night fell away as the morning rose. It was about 6 am when Moonbyul was the first to wake, she made her way to the balcony and looked at the stillness of the city. Moonbyul felt her love wasn't like a new song, but like opening a book and finding an unknown language never seen before. She wanted Solar to know that she feels the same way. Their love is something beautiful; meeting her is like meeting an enigma. She doesn't know how Solar can exist in this world yet she does. Even when asleep Moonbyul will always love her in mind, body and soul. Solar is the trap she has been wanting to fall into her whole life; liberty from her would simply be an infinite prison. She is the cradle for her head and heart. But how could she live this way, lying to Solar, being the one that killed her sister. As Moonbyul stood there contemplating she notices a black van pull up down the street. After about 5 minutes three men in black emerge from the vehicle, the same 3 from yesterday. This time it looked like they had weapons. Moonbyul quickly got dressed and grabbed her gun. She ran down the stairs with lightning speed before stopping near the back door. She opened it and she made her way behind the alleyway dumpster. Loading her gun, she sees the three men come around the corner. 

"We gotta get this b*tch now"~One man said brandishing a bat

"Yeah she got....... "~Before he could finish Moonbyul ran forth and kicked him straight in the chest knocking him down. She pulls out her pistol and shoots the other two men killing them. The last one attempts to crawl away with all his strength before being kicked across the face by Moonbyul. She her gun and takes aim at the trembling man.

"Please...... Please...... Let me go!"~He pleaded as he looked like he was praying to her. Moonbyul thought for a moment as she lowered her gun before bringing it up again. 

"You'll only come for her"~Moonbyul said as she pulled the trigger. She hadn't killed anyone in awhile and it actually made her feel uneasy. She thought to herself as she walked away that that these men looked like they were part of a group, she wondered what that could possibly be. 

 

Later that day at a werehouse in Busan, the three men that Moonbyul killed were wheeled in on a table by Tiffany Hwang. She wheeled them in and stood in the center waiting for her boss to respond. But no answer came. 

"We've identified the one who's killed our boys, her name is Moonbyul"~Tiffany said as she looked down. A woman in a black suit comes forth, she wears a desginer hat, her features soft and hair crisp. She walks by the three men and pats Tiffany on the back. 

"Now what is one of Jessica's girls doing in my territory?"~Taeyeon, known as the "Busan Butcher", the leader of the Busan syndicate, said clasping her hands together.