Please Confess!

Already With You Baby

 

 

"Does Sehun had a sister?"

"No. Why you asked?"

"I saw him with a pretty girl. I don't think she is his girlfriend so..she isn't right?" A walking tower asked a sassy puppy.

Sighing, Baek(Yes, he's the sassy puppy)hyun grumbly says "Why you asked something that you already know the answer Hyung? Duh."

"Hey, don't blame me okay. I don't know if he has siblings or not. Actually it's you guys fault." Kris shrugging his narrow shoulders.

"When were we done such a thing?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"That's part of your stupidities, Hyung. Throwing it to our ways would never erased the dumbo mind you possessed." The second taller voicing his mind out.

"What?! How can not knowing Sehun's relatives makes me-no, wait. I would know long time ago if you guys didn't forbid me to visit his house in the first place! And what the are you doing in here Park Chanyeol?!"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes at the question.

"It's because of your 24/7 dirty mind we afraid you would do something stupid to that boy, you er. And don't playing stupid despite you already are, please." Chanyeol waves his hand dismissing the tallest.

Staring in disbelieve, Kris knocks his friend's skull with the famous Orange Ball in his palm.

"OUCH! ! You ing tower !"

"You ARE a ing tower too! You ing fool!"

"What did you say?!!"

"What? I'm stating a fact!"

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Yea yea yea. Let's see how you put that threat into an actio-" "Oh hell yeah, you will not see the world anym-" "SHUT. UUUUPP!!" Straight away, a pair of hands flying to the two bickering boys.. caging the shocking faces that was rather too big. It's worked. The too loud voices vanished like a wind.

But it doesn't stop like that.

Pulsating every power he has to his palms, Kyungsoo throws away two dirty speakers from each other. But NOT without two soft cracked sounds accompanied. "ACK-!" "OUCH-!" 

All of the hands hail in the air! Stupid mouths war had been stopped and so the possibility of the rain of spit. YASSS.

"You both will shut up this instant or I AM the one who will kill the both of you!!! Do you ing hear ME?!!"

"Y-yes." 

"S-sorry."

"Good." Kyungsoo breaths out slowly controlling himself. He just lose it.

"Hahah! That. Boys, make that your life lesson alright? Hahaha.. so weak! I love you Soo~ that's why you're my Bestie!" Baekhyun hold his fist up to getting bumped by Kyungsoo.

 

__________________________________________

 

 

"*Chuckles* What are you thinking about, Hunnie?" Krystal asks as her eyes glinting mischievously.

"Oh. Um.. nothing?" Sehun didn't sure with his answer. He gave Krystal nervous smile. Not so brilliant moves. 

She gets it.

"Oooooohhhh.. Is it Jongin? Are you thinking about him? Hm?" Krystal teases him more. More blushing Sehun is so lovely.

"Wha-No! I wasn't! I wasn't.. even.."

"It's okay, Hunnie." Krystal cuts him off. "Like I said before. It's okay." She gives him a warm smile.

"It's...not. It never does." Sehun looks defeated more than before.

Krystal's eyes bulging out at that. "Oh no no no no nonononono." She traps Sehun's cheeks and makes sure the other looks into her eyes. 

"No no no, okay? Don't gave me that looks. It didn't suit you!" She scolds him, genuinely told him. They look at each other with different thoughts.

Sehun clasps his palms on top of her hands which is still on his cheeks. Krystal's heartbeats increases in speed.

But then stop as Sehun throwing her a saddest smile she ever seen.

"Thank you, Soojungie. I appreciate it. But please, don't be like this." 

"L-like.....what?" She breaths out. Her chest is going 'thump thump thump' again. 

This time with no mercy.

 

_______________________________________

 

 

"Hey Jong-!" Baekhyun couldn't finish his sentence as a mortified scene come into view.

"!! CAN'T YOU ING USED YOUR ING EYES YOU DAMN ?!!" Jongin barking mad at a poor freshman who's accidentally bumped into him, when he himself didn't even try to rounding that group of freshman-who's busily talking one another-and just walking straight with mad steps.

"I-I'm..s-s-so-sorry, Sunbae-nim." The poor sophomore talks with tremor all over his body. Even his circle of friends got goosebumps all over. 

"Tch. Are you?" Jongin snorts. 

Didn't get any answer, Jongin clutching the boy's collar and bring his face close until just barely an inch. "Look here you ing moron. If you can't use your ing goddamn eyes properly next ing time.. I will be the one who ing make a good use of them. With MY. Own. ing. FIST!

You get it?" Jongin asks him. Voice hard in dangerous tone with eyes burning holes on the scrawny blonde. His fists tighten on the collar of the poor freshman which makes his veins more visible screaming dangerous.

Anyone could see the almost no emotion person he become. No one ever seen this person. That's not the Kim Jongin they're knew in years. The tan doesn't even realise the poor victim trembling shakily in his grasps, clenching his eyes out of fear. His eyes almost spilling tears which can't hold more longer as Jongin scoff "You dimwit. DO YOU ING GET ITT?!!"

"Y-Y-YE-SS! I-I'm s-ssorry Sunb-bae-nim..I'm r-really sorry. Please, f-forgive m-me.. I-I'm sorry.. I-I didn't mean to.. I-I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorr-"

"Stop it." Kris suddenly says. He stood beside the two out of nowhere. Placing his big palms on the both actors of this thriller scene, he turns to the freshman in concern. "You can go now."

Surprisingly, his voice is very gentle. Like a kind Senior.

 

 

 

 

But no one moved. 

 

 

 

 

Of course no one moved.

 

Everyone in cafeteria freeze like a bunch of mannequin in fashion district. Most of them afraid of getting pick if they moved and tried to be invisible as possible, while the other stood still.. anticipating the next scene.

"Jongin, stop it. Let him go." Kris says as in an order. Words clear. He stares at his dongsaeng who looks like someone that has an angry issue. 

But the empty in his eyes makes him more like a psychopathic killer. Kris shudders inside at his mind opinion.

Baekhyun and D.O stood opposite of Kris on Jongin's right side. They're ready to use their martial arts to stop Jongin if things didn't work smooth.

The tan dancer still has his hands on the younger collar shirt with murderous look that wasn't waver. Baekhyun knows, he's upset with something. And this freshman must be cursed to be bumped into a raging Jongin.

 

". Jongin! Let. Him. Go." Kris losing his patience. "NOW!"

Jongin jumps a bit and his eyes flickers, surprise. He then scowls releasing the hopeless freshman. But seconds later, he pulls the dying boy again(who can only taking few breaths) to spit on his face "ing LEARN how to ing WALK! Stupid."

 

 

He shoved the other harshly and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the  is wrong with him?!" Kris frustratingly asks no one in particular.

 

_______________________________________

 

"Wha-What?!" Krystal pulls her hands out of Sehun's grabs.

"Me and Jongin?!! Like.. ME?! With him?! Oh. My. God. Is that what you think about this years you have feeling for him?" Krystal freaking out with the new info Sehun spared. 

 He told her that all those and this time.. Sehun thinks that she and Jongin are lover. All those and this time.. Sehun feels like a coward for loving someone who's already has a lover. Who's love someone else.

 

When the truth is.. Jongin CAN'T love someone else but Sehun. 

All those and this time.

 

"It's a VERY BIG misunderstanding. Me and Jongin NEVER been in love! It's never, Hunnie.. We are BESTFRIEND and.. and.. he is like my brother together with Taemin.. and.. I.. you.. How can you conclude something extreme like... that?! Oh.My.God." Krystal asks in disbelieve as she regain her voice back.

Sehun frowns at that. He tear apart from believing her or she's just being nice.

"Hunnie-ah.. Come on, tell me what's on your mind. Don't keep it to yourself. Don't frown like that.. please.." Krystal begs him. She takes Sehun's hands in her. She is worried. She doesn't know if her existence is the problem-the major one- of this baby's love life. Is this why Sehun always making space between him and the tan? 

 

Because Jongin always whining about Sehun being a cutie, blushing mess if Jongin did some skinship.. but ignored him if the other Hyungs around them. "Sehun gave him a false hope", he said. Then Krystal would scold him-okay, maybe plus some beating- for thinking bad about the only pure hearted person she ever meet. She would hang ups on him when Jongin called her for another whining. "Jongin is a for not confessing his feeling after so many years", she said.

 

Meanwhile, the giant baby has his head down, feeling ashamed.

Krystal looks at him with concern. "Hunnie-ah.." she calls.

"Hm?" Finally Sehun bring his face up.

"Do you... believe me?" Krystal asks.

"I do." Sehun answers without hesitation. Krystal smiles at that.

"Then, do you believe me when I said I'm nothing to Jongin but bestfriend?"

There's a space on Sehun before he actually says "I... guess I do."

Krystal smiles again.

"Do you...trust me then?" Krystal asks another question.

Again, Sehun nods without any hesitates.

"Then.. would you tell me when was Jongin says.. that we're.. together?" Krystal asks with a grimace on her face. It's a little bit strange to think about that. And that was.. gross, for thinking your brother as lover.

"Emm.. that was.. when.. we're still in high school. He said.. he l-loves.. you, and will always be. He only loves you forever and ever, because you guys are.. made.. for each.. o-other." Sehun looks at her as every words left his lips with so much difficult. He bites his lower lip to prevent himself from crying.

Bulging her eyes, Krystal join their palms and pull him to somewhere more private, more less people. 

They stop at the secured corner of a hallway with a single bench. Sehun's hand tighten around her all the way to this place. 

Placing her finger under Sehun's chin, she brought Sehun's face up which makes her facing the most torturing sight.

"Come here, you baby." Krystal takes Sehun in her embrace. Sehun didn't mind to bowing down a bit to reach her height. He buries his tear covered face to her clothed shoulder. "There, there." His breathy hiccups is deafening enough for her to bear.

 

Krystal keeps rubbing Sehun's back until he calm down. They aren't embracing anymore, but Sehun still stands his face low.

"Your eyes become puffy because of me." Krystal whispers, feeling guilty. "I'm sorry Hun.."

Sehun stares at her in shock. "N-no! It isn't your fault! Please don't say sorry..."

Smiling, for the nth times Krystal takes Sehun's hand with both of her.

 

"Hunnie, me and Jongin..we never involved in a romantic way. We can't. That would be like.. to the both of us. He is like my brother that I never had. He treats and vow to me to protect me like his little sister. We never looked at each other like you both look at each other."

Sehun blushes at her statement. She noticed, but continues her speaking.

"You thought wrong all this time, baby. And I swear! I swear I didn't say it just because you are my favorite baby or to make you feel good. I swear that I'm not lying. Not before, not now, not later. I never had a heart to lying to you, Hunnie." Krystal pulls a sad yet hopeful smile. 

Sehun squeezed her hands once and gives his wide grin. "I believe you, Soojungie~ You never lying to me. I know that. Thank you, you're my favorite ladies too."

"Oh! Really?!" Krystal jumps in her seat.

"E-em! After Mommy, Yoora Eomma, Fany Noona, Qian Aunty, Hera Noona, and.. um.. oh! Mrs.Yoon! Mrs.Yoon and Ms.Hee! And-"

"Aaaaaawwwwww.... that's so many Hunnie~"

"*Giggles* I'm sorry~ But you still one of important ladies to me~" Sehun do his aegyo through his eyes and smile. Even tho the said eyes still red, the adorable baby is adorable.

Krystal squeals in happy.

 

 

 

"I will scold Kkamjong for his stupid lie he told you." Krystal said as the two walk out of that secured place.

"It's okay, Soojungie. You don't have to." Sehun says, smiling.

"No, I have to. But I think.. I smell something still bugging you. Is it not?" 

Sehun tense at that. He's just getting caught. "Huh? Um........ it's okay." He smiled.

"No, that isn't. Please tell me." Krystal insists.

"*Sigh*Um..there is..there is one thing." Sehun says, fingers finding each other. Krystal is so nice to him. Like Tiffany. He feels like throwing everything in his mind to her. Like he want to let out what's suffocating his heart.

"About Jongin?" Krystal grasps Sehun hands. She knows, it will be another secret that have been consuming his mind.

Sehun nods. "He....he...umm..I believe you Soojungie, but...he still....he wear.... he's wearing that.............ring." Sehun whispers the last word.

"Ring?"

"E-em. That black stainless steel ring you bought for him."

"Black ring..black rin-Oh! Thaaat ring!"

 

 

***Back to the past..

 

"Waaahh.. it's so cool! It will fit him most!" Sehun coos inside. He eyeing the pitch black ring in front of him.

"That's a Titanium Ring, son."

Sehun snaps his head up at the new voice. His cheeks become pink for being caught staring-too long- by the store owner. A kind middle aged man give him a very warm smile. He thought, the younger boy looks so adorable with his stunned face. Like a kindergarten boy.

"It will look good for you, but I have to say sorry because that one is already purchased by someone. We have another one tho. Give me a sec." The store owner says, then process to looking for another piece. Sehun nods in shy, even tho the man can't see it. He wants to buy Jongin a ring.

But before he can see the said ring, Sehun jumps cutely as Taemin whispering his name right behind his ear. 

Like a freaking ghost.

"Taeminie! You scared me!" Sehun pouts stomping his foot.

"Hahaha!! I'm sowwryyy you big baby~" Taemin says mimicking baby's voice. Sehun giggling at the weird face he made.

"Okey. Forgiven!"

"Phew. Well! Come one, come with me! They've Bubble Tea Shop on there! I will treat you a chocolate one!"

"Oh really?! Okey! Let's go Minnie~" Sehun links his arm with Temin's one. The latter smile at his cuteness.

Just like that, Sehun forget the black ring he wanted to buy. 

 

 

Until..

"Hunnie-ah! Look! Come here!" Krystal shouting his name as he and Taemin comeback with Bubble Teas in hands.

"Krystal, this is yours." Sehun gives a cup of Bubble Tea. Chocolate flavor.

"Aww....thank you Baby! But it's Soojungie, not Krystal." Krystal reminds him, faking a pout.

"Ups. I forgot! I'm sorry, Soojungie~ Bbuing bbuing?" Sehun says with an aegyo. He still hasn't get used to the new nickname that Krystal plead him to call her. Everyone in school call her Krystal, even Jongin and Taemin her long time bestfriends. 

But for someone so cute and innocent like Sehun, Krystal wants to feel special. 

 

Somewhat inside her heart.. she wants Sehun to make her.... his someone special.

 

 

But she's too late with Jongin already took the honor.

"Awweee...of course you're forgiven!" Krystal smiles a lil bit cringy as she tried really hard to keep his squealing-crazy-noise inside . She pinch Sehun's soft plump cheek instead. Sehus just too cute.

Taemin rolls his eyes then slaps Krystal's hand away. "Enough."

Scowling, Krystal barking "Why?!"

"Tch. Look around you. We're making a scene." Taemin snickers.

True to be told, most people around them indeed look at the three. Some just sneak a peek. Who doesn't tho? When you see three good looking fellas who blesses with cool vibes, beautifulness, and cuteness all at once? Their genuine exchanges too was a plus point.

Krystal smirk "That, is what we always have to deal for every. freaking. days. What's so surprising Tae? We're fabulous, that's why." She addressed, with her sassy signature..flipping her black hair like a pro. 

She definitely has a good point.

Sehun giggles at her act. She remind him of Baekhyun. And he's unaware of the many fond looks throwing at him.

"Oh Hunnie! Look, this is what I wanna tell you. I finally found a perfect gift for Kkamjong~" Krystal keeps rambling as hand rummaging her sling bag. She fist out a small plastic bag.

"Here we go... TA-DAAAA!!!!" Krystal presenting a nice looking ring. Jet black ring.

"It's cool isn't it? I bought this at the store over there!" The excited girl pointing her finger right at the store Sehun paid a visit before Taemin drag him to Bubble Tea Shop.

"The Ahjussi said this is the last one they had. I'm so lucky right? There are two black ring actually, but the other- the titanium one already purchased by someone. But.. *Sigh* even tho that ring is better than this, I think Kkamjong would love it. Right Hunnie?"

Krystal's long explanation drown in the deaf ears. She didn't get a word out of the youngest as he too stunned with a frown and sad looking eyes etched painfully.

Krystal look at Taemin for an answer which surely getting none. Clearing his throat, Taemin call him " Sehun-ah? You okay?"

 

Sehun jumps in surprise as Taemin pat him on the back. He almost dropping his favorite drink.

"Y-yes Minnie? Did you ask me something?" Sehun faking a smile on.

The other two frown for the reply.

"Hunnie, you okay?" Krystal asks in concern. She cups Sehun's cheeks for a better answer, because reading his face is more reliable than his words. She get the answer in instant.

"I'm okey, Krys-Soojungie." A bit slip with his tongue, Sehun composing his fake smile again. Too fake, resulting the other to frown more.

"Sehu-" Taemin starts, but got cut as Sehun says "Let's go back to the Hotel! We're taking too long in here. Come on, come on~" Sehun links his arms to each of the two. He hum a song all the way back. Trying to distract the other two for another question, as well as hiding his upsetting heart for missing a chance to give Jongin a nice looking ring.

For the first time in his life....

 

..he blamed Bubble Tea for alluring his attention.

***

 

Present Day

"Oh. The ring that a bought on our trip days in high school?"

Sehun nods.

"Ooohhh..wait. Oh. My. God! Nonononono that's must be.. It's my fault! Oh my ohmyGODDESS!" Krystal freaking out.

"Soojungie?"

"No, Sehun! I mean..Hunnie, it's.. it's.." She lose it. She lose her mind.

"Sooju-"

"I'm so sorry Hunnie, I promise I'll fix it. I promise everything will turn out as it should. I promise." Krystal begging him for what the younger couldn't figuring out.

"W-what are you talking about? There's nothing to be apologize. You didn't do anything. It wasn't your fault if Jongin have a feeling for y-"

"Do you still believe me?" Krystal cuts him off.

"I-I am." Sehun nods.

"Then you should remember what I said before.. that me and Jongin will never conceives 'that' feelings. Jongin would probably throwing up if he heard it. That so EWW, Hunnie. Don't think something like that again. Okey?" Krystal keeps her eyes on Sehun with every words she spoke. Making sure the other get her point.

"O-okey." Sehun nods, blushing a bit. "But don't apologize!"

"*Chuckles* Alright. But I'll fix everything, okay. I will fix it. Just wait, Baby."

"O...key?" Sehun nods even if he's confused.

Krystal smiling at the view. God. Sehun is so cute. Naturally cute. "You know. Instead of Jongin.... I'd have a crush on you before."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"*GASP* On....ME?!" Sehun's slim and pretty finger trembly pointing at himself. His eyes widen, mouth not far behind, and his perfect eyebrows flying high.

His face turned pink in a flash.

Laughing at cute reaction, Krystal says "Ahaha, hm..yeah. On you. Why so surprised hum? You were like the most admirable and loveable person in an entire high school. Don't you know?"

There's no salt in everything she just said. She was genuine and totally serious. A fact indeed. Even Sehun had a secret fans club behind his back. Which was the reason he has a mountain of gifts on Valentine's Days nor Birthdays.

Sehun is like.. everyone sweetheart at that time. He was everyone crush at school day. 

"Um..thank you." Sehun shyly says. His blushing cheeks compliment his pure appealing.

"No need to thank me, Hunnie. I'm saying the truth. You had many admires because you're smart, cute, handsome.. but you never ever get cocky or arrogant. You blend with everyone, you embraced all of the students unconditionally. You teach me and many more as we struggled with stinky subjects even when you were busy with yours." Krystal says, looking so thankful. 

She was the biggest enemy of her Math's teacher and Math is her WORST nightmare. She was a great-if not an expert- in almost everything like dance, any kind of sports, sing, acting-she was a part of their high school theater club by the way-, and most of the subjects EXCEPT that numerical thing. She gave up on that since in middle school.

But then come Sehun who's always kind and persistent to keep teaching her with patience and would never leave until she grasps his point. She then get what's Sehun loves about Math and come to love it as well through Sehun and his easy methods he happily shared. She come to like the boy as well and completely head over heels for him. Well...in inside, I mean. Because Krystal is that kind of girl who's like someone from behind and far unknown.

 

But she would take a chance with Sehun if she didn't have a bestfriend-like brother- who has the HUGEST crush in the world. *Sigh*

 

"Hunnie.."

"Em?"

"You will... always be my friend right? Even tho I happened to be the reason of your long awaiting?" 

Krystal look so hopeful which melt the giant baby's heart in a beat. Sehun takes his hands in his and nods "You are my friend and one of my favorite person forever, Soojungie. I promise."

"Oh my God, thank you~" Krystal throws her arms around Sehun's neck to hug him for the last. It might be her only chance to hug him.

Sehun circling her waist, blushing. He never hug a girl/woman other than family.

They're separating after some minutes and just simply smiling at each other.

"Alright! I have to go now. Don't throw that smile away and be cute for today okay? This day will be your Bestest Best Day EVEEERRR~ Bye Baby~" Krystal waves him goodbye then bouncing away with a VERY BIG smile.

Leaving a blushing confused Sehun alone. 

 

He bites his lower lips to stop a smile that tried to creeping out-well..Krystal's words succeed to left him expecting-, but his lips curls into a pout as he realize that he is alone now.

 

 

 

"Who'd be dare enough to left my baby alone in here?" 

Jumping on his heels, Sehun facing the familiar voices.

"Suho Hyung?!" Sehun shrieks.

"Baby-Hun?!" Suho copying his tone.

"What are you doing in here, Hyung?!" Sehun asks again, still shrieking shock. Suho smiles at his cuteness.

"I wanna see you Baby-Hun!" He mimicking the youngest again. Sehun's lips turning into a perfect 'O' shaped. He smiles right after.

Suho roaring a laugh as Sehun thrown his big and broad torso to his smaller one. 

"Tell me why do I feel like a young Mother who fetched her son in the Kindergarten?" Suho implying their situation. He pats Sehun's crown after releasing each other.

"Te-hee. But I am your baby!" Sehun claims in glee.

"Of course you are!" Suho pinch his baby bro's tall and cocky nose, gaining himself a cute scrunching nose. "How's my baby doing today? Is there any problem?" 

"No..everything is good!" Sehun saluted him.

"Oh really?? Then how come your eyes looking this red, hum? Have you been crying? Who is the culprit?" Suho asks. He bombarding him with question after questions. "Is she the one who make you cry? That girl who just left? Who is she? What did she do to you? Are you okay? Where's Chanyeol? Why didn't he do anyt-Why are you laughing Huuunn!"

Sehun can no more holding himself back. He bursts out laughing at the dumbfound Suho. He laughed secretly inside his palms when his brother keep on rambling. But his whiny Hyung at the last is the real trigger.

"Hun!" Suho scolds him. His pout look similar with his brother's before.

"*Giggles* Te-hee. I'm sorry Hyung~ Hyung look so cute like that." Sehun gives out his Angelic smile, melting an upset Oh.

"I.......was crying. BUT!" Sehun cuts Suho off before he could talk. "But everything is fine now, Hyunggie."

Suho frowns. "Tell me everything." He demands.

"Okey!"

 

 

 

 

They agreed to go to the College Cafeteria after knowing Sehun hasn't had any meals until there.

"Say 'Aaah~'"

"Aaaahhh~ um.. nyam.."

 

"So! she IS NOT in relationship with Nini, right?" Suho concludes every words Sehun has told him. About one of his pretty and kind friend(and 'rival') named Krystal, their reunion right before Suho found him alone in empty hallway and of course why his eyes red.

"E-em!" Sehun nods vigorously. He is so happy to know it.

"Then there's no reason for you to not to tell him about your feeling, hum?" Suho asks again. He feeds himself another cabbage salad. He loves the sliced pink radishes in it and the sesame dressing tastes perfect. He might have another plate of it.

Even tho he's busy with his chopsticks, he kinda feel Sehun tensed beside him. A warm smile taking a form on his lips. "Hunnie.." he called.

The said name letting out a heavy sigh. He looks at the older with slumped shoulders. "I... I'm afraid Hyung." He admitted.

 

 

"No, you are not. You aren't afraid. You are just shy. You KNOW that you have a place in his heart. You recognize how different he treats you than anyone else. You KNEW that."

Suho faces him, taking his hand in his. 

This was like a signature of Suho's seriousness. He liked to grab the hand of someone that younger-or a softy like Sehun- to gain their full attention when he wanna talk something serious. He will place his hand on someone shoulder if they're on the same year or older than him when he wanna gives his piece of mind. 

Except Chanyeol. He would squeezed or simply placing his hand on top of his shoulder because he always on the same level of thinking as him. Well.. despite his lack of manners. 

And of course because holding his hand would be look so weird. An image of Suho and Chanyeol holding hands is so..... EWW(?)

 

Sehun lock his eyes with his one and only sibling, waiting for his words that always worth his world.

"I know you're a genius Hunnie.. even more than me. You're cute, yes." Suho nods, Sehun blushing a bit.

"A baby, indeed." Suho pinch Sehun's nose, Sehun grins. He loves to be called a baby. A baby is cute. And a baby is loved by everyone.

Suho smiles. 

"A softy~" He sings, pinching both of Sehun's cheeks.. fishing out a giggles out of him. Suho laughs at the cute reaction. His baby is happy like a healthy baby. 

He IS a healthy baby.

But a healthy baby should have shown progresses. A baby should grown up and take the first step. And that's when a parent should have been there.

That's where Suho stand. Helping and being there when his 'baby' to take his first step.

 

"You are all of that. But you aren't gullible, Hunnie. You are perceptive. Observant.

You can guess what people feeling towards you through their way of treating you. Yet you didn't show it for their own comfort and you give them a space.. a gap to 'look' for themselves where did you want them to stand. As friends, bestfriends, or brothers. 

And thaat.. is what you did to Jo-NINI too. You knew his feeling towards you, but you keep left him a space. A gap. You make him take a sign to stay off that gap. You make him hold himself back to pronounce his feeling. You did it because of Krystal and your conclusion of them being together.

But until now, you still hold your feeling for him. You still have that feeling for him.

Why? Hum? Why is that Hunnie?" Suho asks the taller forcing him to be bold admitting his mind.

"I..I-I d-don't know.. Hyung.." Sehun hugs him for comfort.

"*Chuckles* You know it, Baby. You knew that you have a chance." Suho pulls Sehun away to look at the younger's red face. "Your heart accept his feeling, but your mind aren't permit you to do so. Your mind persists considering his feeling that still curtained."

"You just have to reveal it, Baby-Hun. But instead of doing so, you want him to be the one who make a move. You want him to say that words. And he will. He would do that if you didn't make a distance between you and him." Suho smiles as Sehun pouts feeling hopeless.

 

"Baby~ My Baby-Hunnie Bunny Bee~" Suho coos.

"*Giggles* That should be 'Hunnie Buny Boo', Hyung!" Sehun scolds him.

"No that's not. Hunnie Buny Boo is Mrs.Park's. Mine is Hunnie Bunny Bee~" He sang.

"No! Yours is Baby-Hun! Baby-Hun only Hyung!" Sehun nags him. Frowning at his grinning brother.

"Alright! Alright! My Cutie Baby Little Patootie Baby-Hun~, is it okay?" Suho tried again.

Sehun thinks about it for a minute before he nods. Accepted.

Suho smiles wider than before and he almost rip his face apart with it.

"Okay! let's get serious again. So! How about... confessing?" Suho suggest.

"Hyuuuuuuung. Ugh." Sehun stomping his feet, once. 

"What? Why? Everything's clear right? What are you waiting for? It's time for you to be brave, Baby-Hun."

"But what if.. he.... rejected me?" Sehun whispers the last two words which always haunting him for life. He would be lying if the thought of confess to Jongin never cross his mind. 

He would be lying if he never practice some sentences to face Jongin when he finally brave enough to confess.

"He will not. He wouldn't dare." Suho shakes his head.

"How do you know? Hyung never meet him before." Sehun pointing out.

"*Sigh* Of course I know. Because.." because Chanyeol told me that he always loves you since in the high school. 

That is what he wanna say.

But instead, Suho says "because you told me. You told me you kinda feel his feeling toward you from the way he treat you. And like I said before.. you knew, Hun. You knew it. So stop being reluctant and go for it." Suho gave his last words. He doesn't know what to say anymore so Sehun can make a move and take a risk. When the fact is.. there's no risk in this case.

"But my face will looks like a tomato when I confess!" Sehun whines his nightmare's frightened scene. He always become pink if Jongin too close. And it will be an absolute fact that he will turns into tomato at the time he confess.

"Oh My God. What are you talking about Hunnie?! He loves it! Trust me, he will loves it! I love it too! Mom and Dad, Mrs.Yoon, Mrs.Park, Hera Noona.." Suho keeps on rambling..

"..Tiffany Noona, Qian Aunty, Ms.Hee, Luha-"

"Hyuuuuuuung!!!"

 

...toning out the younger whining.

 

 

_______________________________________

.

.

.

HIIIIIII~

This is Leftright speaking~

Whoops! I update! Haha ^^

Pssssstt...What do you think? What was actually happen between Jongin, Sehun and Krystal? Where's the misunderstanding come from? Can you guess? ;)

Aaaaaaaaaand...what's wrong with Jongin?! X(

 

Until next time guys~

Thank you for bearing my poor grammar~ :**

BUT! Who do you think should confess?? The Baby or Nini? XD

 

Btw..Sehun this comeback is so damn adshshjdnfjffkk >//< His dance moves in Kokobop is so cool!!!! Just see it on Sehun focus fancams or fanedit videos~ The choreos does do him justice! I love him more! Orz

And let's not talk about The Eve okay? His voices..his dance..OKAY! LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT IT. >///<

 

Byeeeeeeeee~^^