A Mission?

Already With You Baby

 

"Hyuuungg~"

"Hmm.."

"I love you."

Silent.

"Hahaha.. I already know that Baby-Hun."

"Is Hyung love me too?" Tilting his head up, Sehun looks at him through his bangs from his comfy stated.. on Suho's shoulder. His eyes glows mischievously where there's a glint of secret. 

Well.. not so secret for the older.

Suho nods "Uhuh." playing along. He knows what's gonna happen.

 

Those single word cause the baby beaming inside. 

Putting on his trump card, he shots his super kind of Hyung with.. "Then..can I have that last yummy yummy muffin? Please please please....pretty pleeaasee~"

"*Chuckles* You know how to use that cutie face of yours now hm?" Suho asks pinching his baby's nose out of habit.

"Te-hee. It's aaaaalways working! So can I? Can I?" Sehun asks again with too much sugar in his voice. Suho might be dying by his cuteness.

"But if you get fat? A cup or more of Bubble Tea each day, and sweets from Hera Noona will be too much for you baby. You might have Diabetes."

"*Giggles*That's no way~" Sehun singsongs. Suho looks at him with an eyebrow up. Sehun giggling at this. "Hyung, I always jogged around neighborhood in every two days Hyung. That's how I burn all the unneeded sugar in my blood. And I always keep it check every month."

"Really? Ahh.. so that's why that day I felt so cold when I wake up. Next time, I shouldn't let my heater runaway from me."

"*Giggles* Am I that warm?" 

Rounding his eyes, Suho squeaks out "What?! Of course you are! Baby-Hun is my best cuddly bear after all~" He hug the said boy tightly and bring out two beautiful crescent eyes as his present.

"*Giggles* So I can have it? The muffin?" Sehun asks again, blinking his eyes that full of genuine craving. Suho weak at the sight.

"Go ahead." Suho nods. He will lose nevertheless.

"Yeay!!! Oh Sehun is strike again!" Sehun declares with fist pumps in the air. Suho laughs at the cute act.

"Slowly Hun. Eat slowly."

"E-em!"

 

Looking at his brother, he remembers the talk with Chanyeol the other day.

 

 

Two days ago at Parking Lot

"Jongin is a nice guy. I can promise you that, Hyung. Kim Jongshik, his Dad.. is the CEO of their own company. I met him thrice and can promise you that he is a very nice man. His wife mostly just a housewife. But sometimes she teaches in kindergarten to spent his alone time. She is a dance prodigy, which is Jongin take after her. I heard she's quite active in some charity events.

Jongin has an older brother named Kim Jongdae. I never met him, but Sehun had. He studied overseas so..yeah. But Sehun told me Kim Jongdae is very nice to him. So I guess..there's no prob with the Kim family."

"Right. Then do enlighten me with just Kim Jongin."

"Oh. Okay. Jongin is..what to say? Uhh..he is like.....he is a person with..you know..like..uhh....he know wha-"

"Yeol. You said he is your friend, right?"

 Chanyeol nods.

"Then why is it so hard to describing him? Why did you sound a bit.. hesitant? Do you..perhaps... like him too? I mean.. the way Sehun-"

"Wha-NO! What the ?! That's not it Hyung.. This is just....weird. Of course not as weird you just said! Me and Jongin?! Eww..

By the way..I just.. kinda feel like an agent from dating agency who's offering the best dude we have for you, Mr.Kim, haha 'cause you wanted a perfect groom? for your daughter? Like...what the ? Hahahah!"

Suho frowns "Can you please...stop your dumb act? I'm getting tired of that. Really really tired. *Sigh*"

"Oh. Hyung.. I'm.. sorry. I didn't mean..too.."

"Just answer my question so I can decided to forgive you again or not."

"Okay. Right. I'm sorry. But..Jongin is a nice guy."

Suho frown again. "So Mr.Kim is nice, Mrs.Kim is nice too, same goes with their older son, then Kim Jongin is NICE too? That's it?"

"Hyu-" "You sounded so pitiful you know? Lack of vocabulary, poor at explaining things even just a light matter, bored, flat and dry speechs? You expect me to -"

"*Sigh* Okay. Okay, I get it. Like this. I don't know how to describe him, because.. I don't wanna make you think he's like some prince or when I name his good things. And I don't wanna make you doubting my royal love to my baby brother because I didn't know many s about his bad things, because I guess..there's almost nothing. But..the thing that I'm ing sure is.. Kim Jongin was and is madly in love with Sehun. 

And he is the only person who will get my approval as Sehun's boyfriend or husband. Just saying."

 

Present

Chanyeol gave..a very strong words for this Kim Jongin. Suho never doubting his senses on people's personality nor quality. Bad or good. Clear, ungenuine nor mixed. 

That's why he 'hand over' his position as brother to the young Park when he wasn't capable.

But..yes, there's always buts. If it's about the youngest safety, Suho should digging more. He will digging more. Soon he will meet the famous Kim Jongin. Soon...yeah soon.

"Baby-Hun." Suho calls. Sehun finished his muffin minutes ago as Suho consumed by his mind. The youngest Oh crowding himself with some textbooks and his laptop by now. The usual cute baby vanished, replaced by a young independent college student. His face full of concentrate, and makes the older one b with pride.

"Hm? Yes Hyung?" Sehun answers him after he finished typing something on his laptop. He faces Suho with a smile on. 

They're sit on the only table in the room. Their study room that loaded with various countless books which looks more or less like a big library. Oh Junhan is the one who supplied and in charged of it. He loves to read many things and want to make books as his children's bestfriends. Same goes with the workers in his residence.

Suho smiles at the attention he got. He says "You should confess to Nini."

Rounding his eyes Sehun chokes "H-huh? I-I... I can't, Hyung.." shaking his head, weak. 

"Why?"

"B-because...he didn't..love....me."

"Ahh..really? You know so, or you think so?" Suho asks as he makes his way to Sehun's side.

Sehun bowing his head low to hide his sad face. Suho took a sit beside him, grasps on the pale hands on his.

"You can't make a conclusion by your own. You need an evidence, a truth, a fact. After years loving him..have you ever encountered him with a girl? A girl you mentioned before? Or with a boy who looks romantically attached to him? Is he had the same look? Is there anyone he looks at had a look you've been got?"

 

Sehun looks at him surprise. A tint of light that mirrored from the room can't cover up some specs of confuse and lost in his eyes. But the tiniest glint of hope in it is what Suho decided to care. He knows. He knows that his baby knows he has a place somewhere in Jongin's heart. Nini's heart.

"Hun." Suho calls. Sehun wake up from his still.

"You should try to make a move."

"A.. move?"

"Uhuh. Show him how you feel."

Looking for comfort on Suho's shoulder..as well as hiding his blush, Sehun murmurs "....how?"

"*Chuckles* How? Hmmmm..how about...you give him your Bubble Tea?"

Shooting up from his position Sehun gasps "I.. can't, Hyung! Why Bubble Teeeea~?" come out his whining voice.

"Hahaha. I know you would say that. But Bubble Tea is a perfect way to show your feeling. You give him what's you love the most. That way, he will know that you cherish him more than your beloved Bubble Tea. He'll think he has a place higher than your most favorite things then come to conclusions that he is your most favorite things." Suho nods at his explanation. Sehun looks at him hopeful. "R-really?"

"Well...... I don't know, Hun." Suho shakes his head laughing at his brother complex face. 

"Hyung~!*Huft*" Sehun pushes his cair back then make his way to the door. Scowl on his face.

"Hey hey baby. Don't be like that okay? I'm sorry. Hyung is sorry, Baby-Hun." Suho says, pulling the said boy distancing the beautifully carved door. He drags his brother to sit again, and pulls another chair to sit, facing the younger. Two softest hands on his hands.

a deep breath, Suho says "I didn't make fun of you, Hun. Maybe that could work. Maybe not. But if there's a way, way more satisfying, clear, doubtless, valid, stronger...why don't you try it? No matter how the results, you will feel better. And you can learn more about facing the truth. Facing the reality. Dealing with hurts. And mend your broken heart if it turns out bad. But who knows? It could turned out good. You'll have new boyfriend. Spending times in beautiful night sky. Celebrating Christmas together...like having the most beautiful dream you would ever asked. 

There's always a chance. And you too have a chance, Hun."

 

Sehun looks at him in wavering gaze. His eyes forming beads of tears that keep pushing its way to get free. But Sehun choosed to caging it inside. 

Not after Suho pulls him in his embrace.

"You know I love you right?"

Sehun nods. Suho can hear some hiccups from him.

"Then you should know that I'll be on your side when you're at your worst."

Sehun still for a few seconds. He look up with red eyes and tears stained cheeks, whispering "Really? Hyung will be here? Whenever I needed? Really?"

Wiping his most favorite rose cheeks gently, Suho says "Really. I'll stay in here for good. So from now on, Chanyeol can fly out of the window."

Sehun giggles a bit. He hugs Suho again, buried his face on Suho's shoulder. His favorite place.

"But Channie Hyung is my brother too.."

"Yes yes yes..but I'm your real brother so he doesn't need to take care of you more than he should have. More than me. After all..I'm staying here for good. I don't wanna share your love to 'another' brother."

"*Giggles* Suho Hyung is jealous. Te-hee.. thank you, Hyung. Thank you for being here. I love you."

Buried his face on Sehun's hair Suho stated "I love you too. And what are you saying, baby? I was already here." He pointing Sehun's chest, where his heart keep beating. Sehun gives him his simple but still a cute smile. Oh my God. My baby is still a baby! You better be good Kim Jongin!

Trapping the most inviting buns in his hands, Suho squeezes it to one another after wiping the leftover trail of tears on it. He says "I was already with you. You, my sweet sweet Baby-Hun~ Mmuaach." he kisses the younger forehead out of habbit and it's a success to bringing the sweetest sound in the entire quite room. Sehun giggling wholeheartedly.

 

"I'm already with you."

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

"Morning Mom, Dad." Suho greets from staircase as he bouncing towards their kitchen.

"Good Morning, Honey." Mrs.Oh greets back with a warm breathtaking smile. She got herself a warm heartwarming hug as reward.

"Has a plan for today?" Mr.Oh asks and got a firm 'Hum.' from his son before sipping his coffee. Plain black coffee. Years ago it's always become a question in his life of how his Dad loves a complete bitter things like that. 

But after Suho asked him, he never questioning his Dad. Because he got more than an answer. 

 

One time in the past..

"I have a very sweet life, and there were always sweet people around me. Your little brother for example. He's like a walking sugarcane that I have to drink this everyday to remind me that some of the things.. wasn't meant to be sweet. Wasn't happened to be sweet. There were plain, sour, salty, bitter.. or bittersweetness around us. Maybe in us? But surely could happened to us. 

Like to you, your little brother, your Mom, and our employees. 

This black coffee is the simplest thing to get me wide awake as well as a light warning of all the possibilities which could happened to you all. I believe a 'bitter person' is never been a threat. But 'bitter life' is one of the things that I don't want you guys to belong with."

 

Suho smiles at that memories.

"Stop smiling and eat your breakfast." Suho snaps out with his Mom's voices. He didn't realize his plate already fill with egg toast plus extra bacon. His favorite.

"Thanks Mom. I love you." Suho says in playful wink accompanied by a flying kiss. He gained himself a smack of rolled-newspaper right after.

"Stop that. You looked like a ert." Mr.Oh stated.

"*Chuckles* You know Dad.. I'd heard something like...like father like son?" Suho says wiggling his eyebrows. Mr.Oh laughs his heart out like there's no tomorrow. Well..he was a ert. "*Chuckles* Right, I was. Who doesn't tho?" Mr.Oh asks.

 

Suho shakes his head in silent which turn barks of laughter just a second his Dad earn a free flying newspaper on the face.

"Stop talking and eat your breakfast. You too, Honey." Mrs.Oh strictly orders his 'beloved' husband then pats Suho's head as a soft command.

She walks away with the famous newspaper in hands. Her floral long dress moves beautifully as she walked. Morning light which sipping through the curtains-free windows makes a dramatic scenes as she passed by. Her long black hair swayi-wait.

"Why Mom..Dad, did you see what I just see?" Suho asks the man who currently in the middle of biting his sandwich. Veggies sandwich. He almost has that kind of breakfast everyday. Stating that he wants to have a light tummy as he work. 

Knowing his Dad's habbit of not talking with mouth fill, Suho takes a bite of his own breakfast. Ah..yummy. Thank you, Mrs.Yoon.

After swallowing thoroughly, Mr.Oh says "Yes, I did. She still looks beautiful so I don't mind."

Rolling his eyes, Suho says "Yeah yeah..right. I never questioning her looks. But why she tucking all of her hair inside and.. with black beanie to top it all? Her hair is very long and that's just looks..weird? Don't you think so, Dad?"

Suho looks at his Dad who's looks at him. "'Naahh.. that's what you call FASH...SHIOONH." Mr.Oh says unattractively while add up too much force to his mouth which distorted to every directions as he pronounce the last word. He looks so out of this world. Far from the earth. And for sure.. he will get kicked in the road.

Suho choked on his milk still halfway his throat that well enough manage for a bit before he cracking up a howling laughter as he remembers his Dad's ridiculous face. Mr.Oh wasn't far behind.

They baring a similar smile one another as it passed. 

Like father like son indeed.

 

"You'll take over our business right?" Mr.Oh asks as they've done their meals. The talk continues in living room with chess in between. Like an old times.

 

"You know my answer, Dad."

"Well yeah. That settle then."

Sighing, Suho says "It was well settle long time ago. You're the one who's asks me again and again."

"*Chuckles* I don't wanna force you, that's why. And you had said before that your reason is to 'freeing' your brother from all of our business matter. I don't want you to take it like some kind of responsibility. I could find someone else who's capable without sacrificing my son's happiness. I already pocketing some names." Mr.Oh asks as he moves his black pawn.

Suho stopped his hand in the air when he was about to reached his white knight. He then sit up straight all the way looking at his Dad's eyes.

"I will take over our business." He started. His words final.

"Yes, at first.. it was because my promise to Sehun. But that was when he still in kindergarten, Dad. He asked me if us should become and work like you and Mom. He thoughts I should become like you and he should become like Mom. He didn't want to be a fashion designer like Mom because that's too girly. And didn't want me to be like you.. because you were.. rarely home. At that time. He scared if me too.. rarely at home."

Mr.Oh smiles sadly. Their business development was at its lowest at that time. He was at work almost of the day which devastating himself and his sons little hearts.

"I promise him..I will take your place so you would less worn-out and have more time with him. Then guest what? Our business started to get back at its best, and you have more time for us both. I think Sehun forgetting that promise as soon as you were spending more time with him.

*Sigh*You think I would take this big decision based on our little promise? Really Dad?" Suho asks sceptically.

 

Capturing the look his son's eyes throws, Mr.Oh leaning his back on the couch with arms fold. "Right. I am sorry."

Smirking, Suho says "Good."

"*Chuckles* You dare talk to me like that?"

"Well..yeah. I guess I just take your words pretty seriously." Suho nods at his explanation. He earns his Dad deafening laughter and waste no time to join him.

His Dad's words from years ago was like.. "I might be your father. But I want you to take me as your friend."

Suho is Sehun's big brother and protector, but he too a son and a friend to the oldest Oh in their home.

"Son. Don't think too much of our business. Not yet. I'm still healthy enough to run them myself. I suppose you know your first priority right?" Mr.Oh says with hand on Suho's left shoulder. He gave it a gentle squeezed in his last question.

Suho looks at and give him an assuring smile before he nods.

"Yes. I'm working on it." 

He is working on his one and only brother's happiness.

His lifetime's duty from his Dad.

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

"It's my day off Hyung.." Chanyeol whines out a pathetic excuse for the sake of his more sleep time. It's 10 in the morning for the 's sake! And the fact he can't spit it out to Suho's face-his honored brother- makes him want to flying out of the car then fall face first.

"I don't care. Just move this car. We're on a mission."

"Mission?"

"Uhuh. So you better move this instant. This second."

"Yeah yeah yeah. I got it." Chanyeol gives his relaxing time up. He couldn't say no to this Oh in the end. Every. Single. Time.

Chanyeol started the engine, heating up the machine. Suho fiddling with his phone to busying himself with Chanyeol keeps yawning which he loses count on it. How can he not when Suho was just bragging inside his bedroom, waking him from his beauty sleep then force him to ready in 5mins. 5 freaking minutes of nothing as he fallen asleep in bathtub. He had a chance to sleep more if it's not because he forgot to lock the bathroom door and let the demon did what he pleased.

 

Drenched him in cold-water shower with some flying bottles which was his shampoo, soap, mouthwash, shaving foam, toothbrush and toothpaste to his terrified face. Suho gave him another 5mins, showing his own phone that had a running stopwatch on the screen. There's no way out for the poor giraffe guy.

 

"Yosh, we're ready to go. Where to by the way, Hyung?" Chanyeol asks as he pulled away his car through the main gate.

"Gonsang University." Suho tells him as he pocketing his phone.

"Okay, Gonsan-wait. My.. college? Are you being serious? You made me going through the hell this early morning just to visit my college when it's actually my day off?! Like..what the ?!-Aw!"

"Language." Suho hits Chanyeol's head with a rolled-newspaper. They using Chanyeol's Dad's Black Mercy and it's one of his habbit to read newspaper in the car all the way to his office. Chanyeol already cursing his Dad inside.

"I want to go to MY brother and many other student university. And maybe your lecturers will notice how much of a good student you are."

"Tch. What a sweet talk you blabbering about, Hyung." Chanyeol snorts.

"Then take it as a good dongsaeng sincerely duty, will you? You said you thought me as your brother, you sai-"

"Alright alright. I get it. You sounds more like Hunnie now, Hyung. Please don't do aegyo like him. You would looks awfully creepy." Chanyeol shuddering at the thought. 

But then wailing in pain as the other give him bruises he failed to dodge. He will never underestimate a rolled-newspaper.

 

"What mission you were talking about, Hyung?"

"Not a big deal. Just helping a baby took his first step."

"Wait..I'm sorry?"

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

"Hi Hunnie! Where're you going?"

"Oh Hyejin Noona. I was just out of my class. Can I help you Noona?"

"Ah..no. You will be at Junho's party right? This Saturday?" 

"Oh..em..Junho Hyung invited me this morning, but I don't know if I would come or not. I don't...even know him personally, Noona." Sehun says sheepishly.

 

"It's because you guys aren't in the same year, Hunnie. You rarely hang out with us too." Come out a whiny voice from one of the girls. She clutching Sehun's arm like a clingy koala.

Smiling, Sehun says "I'm sorry, Nana Noona. It's never my intention. Maybe some other time?" he offers a polite smile.

"Mhm. So that's why you should come to the party Hunnie." A girl with shortest skirt says lowly, sultry. She poked Sehun's cheek then ran her pointing finger all the way Sehun's other arm. Her body glued to Sehun's side with no air could pass between them. 

"And then..we can spend the night together." She whispers at last. Two other girls giggling right after. Even Sehun giggled too. 

Of course with more pure reason. The fact that she couldn't reach Sehun's ear which ended up on his neck, make him giggling out of ticklish.

"Not just with Hyuna, Hunnie. But we two will makes the best night you ever had." Hyejin says poking Sehun's chin accompanied by a wink.

 

"Aaaaaand, we could -"

"Well well well! I'm sorry to interrupt you ladies." A new voice booming through the hallway. Covered in coffee-brown coat and sunglasses, a young lady stood not so far with hands fold in front. Her missed-messy-bun hair moves along her steps towards the four.

"K-Krystal?!" Sehun meekly shrieking.

When she reached them, she slaps Nana hands away, "I'm sorry to cut your chit chat, but I need to borrow.." she rips Hyuna out of Sehun's side, "..this handsome guy," then shoots each of the girls a warning look.

"so...excuse me?" Krystal walks strutting away with Sehun links to her. She curse three 'ert' girls inside, not reminding the guy who's gaping the whole scenes.

Until.. "Hunnie, you okay?" Krystal waves her hands snapping Sehun out of his blank. "Huh? Oh. Yes?" He pulled a confused look.

"*Chuckles* Oh my God, Hunnie~ You still cute as ever~" She pinch Sehun's cheek adoring the cuteness.

 

Smiling, Krystal says "I know you're innocence, kind, friendly, cute,......baby-ish. But, not everyone is honest with you Hunnie. You should standardization your defenses up. You understand?"

"Huh?"

Dropping her smile, Krystal frowns and pout saying "Am I disturbing you, Hunnie?"

Finally working on his brain, Sehun stutteringly says "N-No!! N-No...I was just......thinking! You weren't disturbing me. I'm not-"

"*Giggles* It's okay Hunnie, I was kidding. Why sooo cuuuuute~" She pinching Sehun pink cheeks again as well as admire it. Sehun have a soft and natural pink buns. A pair which envious by any girls and craved by many guys.

"Umm..why are you here Krystal? Are you..looking for.....J-Jongin?" Sehun asks in quite tone, working so hard to put away his sad which growing. He didn't dare looking at the beautiful girl in front. Like..I'm nothing compared to her.

"Hunnie, why you still call me Krystal? I told you to call me Soojung right?" Come a whining answer. "Soojungie will be better tho. And..no. Why should I wanna see him? I'm bored of that Kkamjong face ya know?" She snorts in no guilt. Her attractiveness so vanished in a blink.

"B-Bored?" Sehun says. He feels a jab on his chest and....somehow relieved. The thought of Krystal spending many times with Jongin until she gets bored makes him want to burst in tears. On the other hand, he feels relieved like..he actually has a chance with Jongin. With Nini. He wonder...when will he could called Jongin.....Nini.

"Yeah..ya know..we're in the same neighborhood so we occasionally meets. And you knew we're bestfriends together with Taemin for more than ten years...and..I think that's enough reasons for me to get bored of him." Krystal says with a shrug. She brings Sehun down to sit with her in the bench at the backyard of that Biggest University. Some of students sit and leaning against tree's trunks and some other just laying with an open book in front, or on top of their faces. All of the bench almost loaded.

 

The gears in Sehun's head keep on spinning like wheels on the roads. He tried to putting away all the images of Jongin-Krystal which popping out of nowhere, all the while meditating his soft and emotional side to keep it volumes low. He isn't sure how long he could manage to stay close with the love of the person he in love. Krystal is a perfect match for Jongin. Krystal is-

"The person who would never get bored of that Kkamjong is you Hunnie."

Sehun chokes on his own saliva. His face on fire as he heard that. "Wha- I- I-I d-don't understand?" His palms getting sweaty.

"*Chuckles* You think I didn't notice? Come on, I'm one of his closest. You don't need to be shy, Hunnie~ I can help you to be with him~" Krystal singsongs then wiggling her eyebrows animatedly. She makes her favorite person flushing more red than he already has. 

Unknown to him, Sehun is her favorite person because of his natural cute personality and innocent vibrant which she never gets tired of. She personally request her Mom some strawberries when it's groceries times and brought it to school to give it to Sehun. She knew how much Sehun loves that sour things. Even her older sister fangirling over a picture of smiling Sehun. 

The Jungs are willing to adopt and spoil him like a baby.

"What..what are you saying Soojungie," Krystal squealing inside. "I'm not..umm.." Sehun lost of words. He can keep Nini as a secret, but if people confronting him about Jongin....his face will blurting out the truth and his words will strip him . 

*Sigh* Why am I that obvious~

"Umm.. that's not something bad, Hunnie."

"Huh?"

"Being obvious."

"....*Gasp* Did I just..say that out loud?!"

"*Giggles* Ohmygod~ you cute little thing~ Yes, you said it loud and clear." Krystal laughs even more as Sehun's face turned bright red. Ohmygod~I love that cheeks!

"You don't need to embarrassed, Hunnie. Like I said before, I can help you hooking up with him." Krystal titling his head and another wiggling eyebrows welcoming Sehun in warm.

 

"I...I'm sorry." Sehun softly whispers. He's feeling guilty of his own feeling. He shouldn't feel something like this to someone who already has someone. Someone who always nice to him.

"Na-ah...I'm the one who's sorry, Hunnie. You..." She paused. Same with Sehun's heartbeats.

 

Krystal grabs Sehun's hand and hold it tight like her life depends on it. She says "You..are so delicate Hunnie, while Jongin is.. indelicate."

"Huh?"

"Jongin's stupid, irritating, and a pain in the arse. He makes me...no wait, he makes you..uhh.. well! He's messy in general. His hair is never on the right place which makes me want to rip it off all of it, then laugh right on his face as he turns bald head. Can you imagine? Hm?"

One second passed before Sehun broke into a lovely laughs and eyes crescent so pretty. Krystal surprise at the reaction she got. To be honest, that's beyond her expected.

What's in front of her is truly mesmerizing.

She cursed Jongin many times inside her head for being so DAMN lucky.

 

 

________________________________

 

 

 

Hi!!!! I'm back!!!! Happy reading!!!!^^

Sehun in Marie Claire is sooo ahsjdjdkdndk >//<