Bad Day for the Baby

Already With You Baby

 

"Sehunnie~" Hera singsongs holding a plate with pink-white sliced cake on top.

"Strawberry Mousse cake?" Hera asks. She shows Sehun her signatures of awesomeness. Well..that's what Sehun said to her.

"Oh! Thank you Noona~" Sehun says, eyes brighten up. He then sit up from his previous states-head on Suho's lap-and take his favorite dessert. Hera pinchs his soft cheek. 

"Yah! Don't you saw me too? I'm the guest in here." Luhan calls from a smaller couch with Sehun's phone on hand as she processed to go.

"Oh where? Where that voice coming from? Oh my I can't see it.." Hera says, pulling an act. Sehun giggling look at her. He just bites a fresh strawberry, which make Suho warns him with "Careful Hun, you will choke."

"Ha. Ha. Funny that'd come from someone shorter than me." Luhan rolls his eyes, irked. The other watch their exchanges in amusement. 

Hera turns her head once more before she gasping out "Oh! There you are! How can I didn't saw you? Omo.." faking a surprised look as she face the scowl looking guy.

"Well...sorry not sorry." She adds shrugging her shoulders.

Luhan scoffs before he glares to his youngest cousin who's still giggling, blue velvet cushion covering half of his face. Chanyeol smiles ridiculously wide.

"Hera Noona, can I've one too? Like Hunnie?" Tao asks with head tilt slightly and eyes blinks innocently. He pulls a perfect act.

"Of course Taozi~" Hera pinching his nose.

"Me too? Noona?" Chanyeol asks copying Tao moves, attempted to be cute.

"You know where's the kitchen, Chanyeol." Hera rolls her eyes, then makes her way to kitchen. Not without flipping her hair sassily.

This, got the happy baby giggling more louder. Unstoppable.

Chanyeol sure failing miserably.

Again, she couldn't walks too far as Suho said "How about me Noona?" making a puppy look.

Hera turns to Suho, crossing her arms then just pose with a blank face.

She monotonously asks "Who are you again?" then walk away with chin's high in the air.

Sehun keeps giggling against the cushion which is now covering his whole face. His shoulder shooks frantically. Hera Noona is the best in his mind. Same goes with Tao who's tried to holds his laugh with phone in front, as his head and arms leans on the table.

Luhan and Chanyeol never bother to hid their laugh after a blast of high five. Humility at its best!

Suho pouts a slight and hissing out a "Shut up!" which follow by some cushions flying to the two unsympathetic asses.

He stopped as he notices he ran out of ammunition, and the last cushion is in his baby brother. His Baby-Hun just 'backstabbing' him. He tears it out off Sehun grasps with "You dare to laughed on me huh? Hm? Baby-Hun?" and hands reachs Sehun's waist. Punishment is on deliver.

"N-no.. ah- hihi- st-stop- haha- H-hyuungg~ st-stopp- haha- itt~ No~ hihihi-" Sehun giggling and trashing nonstop as Suho tickling him with no mercy. He keeps pushing Suho to stop.

He can't do much anymore because Luhan jumps in to join as he hollering a "Double attaaaacck!!" 

"Wha- Ahahhaaha- n-no- haha- wait- hahaha- plea- haha -st-sto- please hyu- haha- no- hyung- stopppp~ ahahahaaha!!" Sehun laughs hysterically. His Hyungs give him unforgivable tickles its unbearable. He might be not gonna survive.

"Hahaha- H-hyung- hah- sto-opp puh-leasee~" He tries again.

"Will not." answer the two. Chanyeol and Tao bear a fond smiles that creeping up their faces.

"B-but- hihi- I-I- hahaha- n-no~ Noonaaaaaaa~" Sehun cries as he finally break free and run to the youngest maid. She had a smile on. She heard all the way from kitchen.

Hera's already put Tao's cake and five glasses of soft drinks on the table when Sehun was 'dying'.

"They bullied me, Noona~" Sehun whines then throw a tongue out to the two suspected 'criminals'. The two had a satisfied smiles on the lips.

"Well....was Sehunnie being naughty?" Hera asks tidying Sehun's hair.

"No." Sehun shakes his head.

"He's lying." Luhan says. Suho shakes his head as a playful upset.

"Well...I believe him." She pats Sehun's chin once. "You are the liar in here, Luhan." Hera shoots Luhan a hot glare.

"Oh God Hera! That was long time ago! Move on girl." Luhan smirks at her, granting him a flying cushion.

"Still. Sehunnie, I will keep the remaining cake just for you, okay?"

"E-em! Thank you Noona~" Sehun hugs her thankful.

"Cheater."

"I want a taste too~"

"Am I not welcome in here?"

"But I want another slice too~ can I, Hunnie?"

"Okie, Taotao."

"Yoo-hoo!" Tao shouts with fist up in the air.

"Not fair!" The three claimed at the same time.

"I can just take it myself." Luhan decided.

"You can't. I will keep it in refrigerator-"

"That's easy." Chanyeol chirps.

"-and locked it. I will kept the lock." She finished.

"You can't do that Noona. I kept my chocolate bars in there." Suho gives out a reason.

"Well..there's a new small refrigerator-not the one we usually use-and I'm in control of it." Hera says swinging a key in her hand. Sehun still glues to her side with head rest on her shoulder. His cheeks flush in pink from how hard he's laughed.

"That's such a waste. Isn't the one we had is big enough?" Suho asks in a tone as if he just accused her. Suho is always the type of reasonable person. And wasting is never had a reason to begin with.

"Actually.. 'large' is the right word." Chanyeol correcting him.

"True. Like...whatever that for?" Luhan asks. Hera throwing a side look to a baby who's cling to her side. Everyone got it right away.

"Who could say no to this face?" Hera states, pat Sehun's cheek once. Sehun looks at her with a cute small smile. 

Right. There's no way someone can reject that baby's request.

 

"Baby-Hun," Suho calls with stern voices. "You asked for a refrigerator?"

"E-em." Sehun answers him, nodding.

"But for what?"

"Uhh.. to keep my cake, chocolates, sweets, strawberries, and.. uhh.. Oh! Bubble tea too!" Sehun explains with fingers counting the things he says. A fond smile blooming in all the audience's face. Just one turns upset.

"I don't think that's necessary, Hun. You could just use the one we already have, no?" Suho looks at him straight to Sehun's eyes. Got the younger turning his face down, fidgeting slightly. 

Aware of the tension that surfacing, Luhan looks at the others who look at him too. Silently requesting the oldest in the room to do something.

Letting out a sigh, Luhan places his hand on Suho shoulder calling his name warily. But Suho ignored him and sighing out "Stop being childish and selfish, Hun."

Everyone look at him in surprise. Sehun become stiff at his words. He clenches his fists with eyes still on the floor. 

Luhan turns Suho to face him by his shoulder with a low "Suho. Sto-"

"SUHO HYUNG IS STINGY!!!!" Sehun suddenly yells at his older brother with red eyes b with tears. He runs to his room right after.

"Hunnie!" 

"Sehunnie!" 

"Hunhun!" Luhan shouts at last. "What is- Wha- Why are you- WHAT are you saying SUHO!!" He asks, flabbergasted. He isn't sure what he just heard. His younger cousin just insulted his baby cousin.

"Calm down, Luhan Hyung." Chanyeol tells the angry looking Oh. "But..what the Hyung?!" He adds. Confused by how the other act.

"Language Yeol!" Suho snaps at him. "But that's true. Sehun was too selfish to requests such a thing like that, which was must be because of his childish reason."

Luhan, Chanyeol and Tao look at him with eyes and mouth wide open. Hera scoffs at him. 

It might be impolite to a maid like her, but she and Oh's children are friends from toddlers-including Chanyeol- that there's no line between maid and young master. That's what Grandparents Oh's had said.

She IS just a maid in Oh Junhan's house, but she's still older than Suho-about the same age as Luhan- and a 'pawn' in Sehunnie's squad.

"You sure know how to talk nicely, Mr.Oh. It's been so long after we met that I didn't remember you could talk that way to your....Baby-Hun?" Hera asks sceptically. Her words full of sarcasm. Mocking a bow at Suho, she left with angry steps towards the kitchen.

"Why you all mad at me? I don't get it. I was stating the truth. He-"

"He is your little baby brother. He just being a cutie that he always be, and you suddenly spat at him with the same mouth you used to promised to protect him." Luhan cuts him.

"But-"

"If you afraid of him being selfish, it will be something like.. the least he would do, Hyung. The only person he being selfish with must be to himself." Chanyeol blurting out his opinion. 

"I wasn't-"

"He always said to me how much he missed you. Hunnie sure don't deserve this kind of 'greeting' from you Hyung." Tao sighs upset.

"Wha- well..I just- I don't get it why is he wants another refrigerator when we-"

"Last Valentines Day he got so many chocolate, cakes and sweets that even this house's refrigerator wasn't capable to kept all of that inside." Hera suddenly appeared with hands on her waist.

"He got confused of where he should keep the remaining sweets, so Mrs.Oh gave a suggestion to buy a new one with smaller size in anticipation the next Valentines Day. He nodded and voilà! we have a small refrigerator. So literally, he wasn't requested for his own selfishness."

"I-"

"And that's very useful, because when some of Mrs.Oh's client come with their child and asked them to grab something in the freezer, they couldn't touch whatever I make for the desserts which probably just for your family. I got your Mom's approval, by the way." Hera finishes with nonchalantly wave of her hand.

"Mhm. I remember at that time when Hunnie was saving me Hera Noona's Chocolate Lava Cake but it was just vanished then later on Mrs.Yoon told me Auntie's client's son eat it without permission. Hunnie even cried to me saying how sorry he was when it's never his fault to begin with." Tao narrating his experienced calmly. He smiles as he says "That's how sweet he is."

Suho feels like a worst brother alive.

"And you know what Junmyeon-ssi, Sehunnie's not some kind of-and will never be- a greedy person if I may add. He wanted to keep all of that chocolate and sweet in refrigerator to makes them fresh and in shapes because he wanted to gave it and celebrated with orphans in that Orphanage you guys used to visited. He even gave it in the name of you." Hera explained it with face full of dissapointment.

Suho got his head knocked off. He is a worst brother alive.

"How about we buy some berries for him, Noona?" Tao asks Hera with a worried smile. Hera nods as she says "Let's go."

"I can drive for you two." Chanyeol volunteers to be their driver. He got something in mind to give his upset bestfriend-slashed-illegal-little-brother.

"Can I go with-" Suho tries to joining them, but "You talk to that brother of yours first." Luhan cuts him strictly.

"Sehunnie, look what I- uhh.. wasn't Sehunnie with you guys before?" Mr.Cho suddenly come into their views. A paper bag in his hand.

"He's already in his room, Uncle Cho." Hera explains.

"Oh. Well..he must be resting right now." Mr.Cho concluded. "Hera, can you keep this? I bought him Bubble Tea and Strawberry Cupcake. You aren't making one right? Haha So I decided to buy one for him."

Hera takes it from Mr.Cho hand. "But..you already bought him Chocolate Bubble Tea this morning, Uncle."

"Hm..yes. But he wasn't in a good stated when I was fetching him." Mr.Cho says with frown and worried face.

"Something's happened?" Suho is the first to asks. He feels more worse than before.

"I don't actually know what's happening with him. But he sat with younger Kim at th-"

"Kim Jongin?" Chanyeol and Tao ask at the same time.

"Yes. And...uhh... they'd.... hugged," Mr.Cho murmuring the last word, feel ashamed for revealing his favorite boy's intimates moments.

"With KIM JONGIN?!!" Chanyeol and Tao say at the same time, again. But this time with wide eyes.

"Uhh..yes. Then... Sehunnie just walked to me with tears stained cheeks." Mr.Cho smiles sadly. He will never get used of Sehun's crying face.

Everyone has a frown painted on.

"Who's this Kim Jongin guy?!"

"What the -" "Language!" "-was he did now!"

"I'll make sure Baekkie and Kyunggie know about this. He should taste my wushu's stick too."

"Whoa whoa whoa..calm down guys." Mr.Cho tries to dampening the heat situation. He starts to regret his decision of spilling the truth.

"I can make a poison dessert which looks like an A-class dessert." Hera adds with her scary blank face. This gives them goosebumps all over. Her soft and pretty features is a camouflage of the devil inside. Everyone who work for Ohs and the Ohs know how 'powerful' she is.

"Did you see anything else, Mr.Cho?" Suho interrogating him with stretched voice. He tries to keep calm, but his fists said another way around as it clenching impossibly hard.

"I didn't know much, but before that they were both...uhh..staring to each other." Mr.Cho says rubbing the back of his neck, feeling awkward.

The others muttering a "Staring?" with confused look. Some scenarios flying around their brains wildly. 

Didn't noticing their states, Mr.Cho giving out his opinion. "They're look cute at that moment tho. Sehunnie was even blushing too"

 

This.

 

This really got them drown in confused mess.

 

"Where are you going?" Luhan asks Suho who's walk away.

"Fixing what I've been ruined." He says as he takes Sehun's-long forgotten-cake on the table. He moves to where he was standing before and says "I'm sorry to you guys. I'll make everythings better." as he looks from face to face in front of him.

"You don't have to say sorry to us. That baby must be crying his heart out right now. Say sorry to him." Luhan orders with a single pat on Suho's back.

"I will. But you guys deserve it tho. You've been protecting him when I'm not around. Thank you." Suho bows at them in a perfect ninety degrees bow.

Chanyeol and Tao bowing at him with the same intensity while Luhan, Hera and Mr.Cho bowing down about forty-five degrees. 

As if they got free from responsibility, because the responsible one has just take his placed.

The Guardian's claiming his placed.

"You aren't called Suho for no reason, Junmyeon-ah." That's what his father had said years ago.

"Is there something wrong?" Mr.Cho asks out off curiosity when Suho walks away.

"Nothing's wrong, Uncle. Let's go guys, we need to get many kind of Berries for the baby." Hera leads them to the door.

"No can do. I wanna go home and bring some belonging to spent the night in here. Baby's order." Luhan says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Spent the night? In here? It sure is my bad day to see that creepy face of you from noon to night. Ugh." Hera keep grumbling under his breath.

"Oh..shut up you. Just say you miss me, Hera-ya.. Haha" Luhan teases her with hand ruffling her hair, which isn't very much appreciated.

 


 

*Knock**Knock* "Baby-Hun.. it's me, Suho Hyung. Open the door please.."

*Knock**Knock* "Baby-Hun.."

Sehun isn't answering. But Suho knows the younger is inside from the sniffing sound from the locked room in front of him.

*Knock**Knock* "Hun, open the door please. I bought your unfinished cake. It become softer and will probably melting in minutes. Hun.. Cute baby Baby-Hun~ My cute cutie little baby Baby-Hu-"

"Go away. Suho Hyung is stingy!!"

"I am. But please, open the door Hun.."

"No! Go away Hyung! Hyung is so mean!! HYUNG. IS. SO. MEAAAAN!!" Sehun screams at last. But his voices hurting his heart more than his ears. It's like torturing and breaking his heart with a sledgehammer. Pushed away by the most important person in your life that you love more than your own self.

 

"Hun-ah.. I- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Hun... Hyung is sorry... So so so sorry Hun.. Please forgive me.. Please Hun-ah.. H-Hyung i-is *sobs* s-sorry..*sobs**sobs*" Suho can't help but to cry too. He isn't used to be hated by Sehun. 

"Y-yah.. y-you can p-punish me however you want, Hun-ah.. just please, open this door. Hyung is sorry, Hun-ah..*sobs*" Suho says as clearly as he could. He is a kind of person who would talk like a dying monkey whenever he's in the middle of crying.

Suho stand in front of the door with hands clasps in the sides of small plate he bought. With shoulders hunches, eyes on the poor-left out-cake, he keeps sobbing in guilt.

Sure he has make his Baby-Hun crying before. But that wouldn't be more than twice in their entire life. Usually he is the one who punished whoever made his Baby-Hun cried. Like literally whoever.

Firstly that would be the time when he was still a toddler himself. He throwing out Sehun's favorite plushie because he was so jealous of it being hugged and played when he was capable of doing that. Sehun's chubby cheeks was very cute, but the tears he produces ruined all of it. At that time, he promised to never make Sehun cry again. "Yung pyo..mishh, Hunii~" he ever said before.

The second time he made Sehun cried was in his farewelled to live away from home at the meantime he studies in college. Three years ago. That's not even his intentions to begin with.

He saw what happened this morning yet he insulted his own baby when he wasn't feeling good either. 

Who is Nini? What's making his Baby-Hun cried? Who's Kim Jongin?

He doesn't know anything. He's blind of what's actually happening. 

There's nothing can denies that he is a worst brother.

"Suho Hyung?" Sehun whispering softly. 

Suho looks at him in surprise. Too occupied by his own thinking, he wasn't realized that Sehun's already standing in front him with tousled hair, red eyes, damped cheeks, and baby blue blanket cocooning his body. One hand clasping the blanket to keep it in place while the other holds a small bear plushie close to his chest.

"Baby-Hun!" Suho shouts with glassy eyes. He puts the cake on the table outside Sehun's room before he throws himself at him, mouth chanting 'sorry' and 'sorry'.

"I'm sorry Hun, Hyung is sorry.."

Sehun weeping on his shoulder as Suho tightening his hug.

 

 

 

"Baby-Hun, do you trust me?" Suho asks his baby bro. Sehun's lying on his bed, head on Suho's lap. Suho finds hands playing on Sehun's hair. Sehun's soft and fluffy hair.

"E-em. I will always trust you Hyunggie.." Sehun nods his head with no doubt. His nose still pink from crying. His hands play with his favorite plushie, Pinku Pinku. Suho gave it to him in his fifth birthday.

"Thank you," Suho bowing down kissing Sehun's forehead. "I'll keep that in mind." Sehun smiling cutely at him.

Taking a deep breath, Suho reveals what he had seen. "I saw you this morning Hun."

Sehun looks at him surprise. "Hyung saw me? But I didn't saw Suho Hyung." He pouts, disappointed. Suho chuckles, pinching his pink nose. Sehun scrunching his nose, smiling.

"I came late at night, Hun. You were fast asleep." Suho says, caressing Sehun's hair. "But that's not what I meant. I saw you, this morning, in this very room, and.." he pause to look at Sehun in the eyes. Bright but confused eyes.

Sighing slightly, he continues with "..you were crying."

Sehun sits up right away in a second he heard it. His eyes widened animatedly. Suho smiles sadly.

Grabbing Sehun's hands, Suho carefully says "Who is Nini, Hun-ah?"

Sehun stiff slightly before his widening eyes drops slowly until it stop at its destination, Sehun's own lap. Suho grips his hands tighter more firmer. 

"Okay, let's make it more easy. Do you....like this Nini person? Baby-Hun?" Suho asks in gentle tone. Even tho it's small, he can see Sehun nodding his head. He squeeze Sehun's hands to told him "It's okay."

"Does he.....like you...too?" Suho asks again. He might be know the answer, but he needs a confirmation. From Sehun's own lips.

A bit reluctant, Sehun shakes his head once to the right and once to the left. "No."

"Alright, c'mere Hun," Suho released his hold before he ushering Sehun to his embrace.

Without bringing his face up, Sehun circling his arms around Suho and grasps his shirt at the back. Face buried in Suho's toned chest.

Suho rubs his back soothing him gently. He placed deep kiss on the crown of Sehun's head, then laying his own cheek on it. Sehun hug him more. It's enough for now. Sehun needs his rest.

 


 

"What is actually happened between you and Hannie Hyung, Noona?" Tao asks, as he laying his head on Hera's shoulder. They are on the way to the shopping center. Chanyeol on the driver's seat.

 "Yeah I'm curious too, Noona. Like...were you guys....a lover?" Chanyeol adds, eyes on the road.

"Oh my God. That's absurd Chanyeol!" She grimaces.

"Then?" Chanyeol and Tao asks at the same time.

 

 

"It's not something important. And don't..don't you guys ever ask Luhan about it."

 


 

It's update! Nothing much happen tho..haha I just wanna update. ;)

Aaaaanndddd....My Dear Archimedes will be aired tomorrow?! I can't waaaaaiitttt!!!

Thank you for 127 subscribers!!! Thank you~ Orz

 

See you guys next time~

*Not a native English speaker, thank you for bear with it!^^