Who is Nini? So this is Nini?

Already With You Baby

 

"I need to talk to you." Chanyeol says all of sudden after he kept mum for long. Eyes across of him. The others on the table following his eyes. On Jongin.

Feeling some eyes on him, Jongin finally looking up from his plate. He has been playing with his food without any interest to eat it.

"About what?" Jongin asks back. He has no spirit today. Not even two days ago. 

How can he? ..when his piece of sunshine just leaves him alone in darkness.

"Not here." Chanyeol flat answer. He had been bolting up his rage for two days and that's enough. Jongin's spacing out, slumped shoulders, and almost zero vigor of life stated makes him looks so pitiful. Chanyeol decided not to talk to the tan in that stated. 

But right now, he should know what he wants to know.

Jongin looks at him strange, before he gets up in silent, followed by Chanyeol. Their friends look at their backs with a pray of fineness.

 

"What do you wanna ask Hyung?" Jongin asks in 'blank' tone. They're in Basketball court right now with Jongin sat on one of the bench while Chanyeol stood in front of him in some space, hands in his pockets.

"Sehun." Chanyeol straightforwardly says.

Heaving out a tired sigh, Jongin told him "If you asked on his defense, it didn't do anything with me. And if it's about my stated, it didn't do anything with him." 

Didn't blinking, face to the front with no expression.

But tired, confused, and sadness can be easily noticeable through his eyes.

Running a hand on his hair, Chanyeol snort at him before saying "Are you bullting me right now? Because what you just said sounds like a complete rubbish to me." He shakes his head displeased.

Jongin shot him a look before he flares up as he stands up with "So what you want me to say? I made him cry? I was the one who's made him cry? When you ing know what I ing felt for him?! He avoided, he avoids me! You think I would do something to drive him away? From me?!"

Jongin eyes burning holes at Chanyeol's before he ruffles his hair in frustration.

He is so frustrated.

Chanyeol sighs then move to him and place his hand on Jongin's shoulder. With that hand, he forces Jongin to sit down again before he do too beside the tan. Jongin had his head down with both of his palms on the sides of his head.

Feeling somewhat guilty, Chanyeol rounding his arm around Jongin's neck and pull him closer only to messing up his hair-in playful force-with his free hand. This got himself a jab and a slap on his hand. Thanks to Chanyeol, his hair completely disheveled. Suitable with his miserable appearance.

"Well...sorry dude." Chanyeol says. Jongin throws him a look then rolling his eyes. Chanyeol tch-ed.

"What? I said sorry if you didn't heard. Even tho I know I didn't do any wrong. You should be honored to got an apologize from me, ya know?"

"Shut up Hyung." Jongin spits at him.

"You damn know I can't." Chanyeol grins showing his riches teeth. Again, Jongin rolls his eyes.

 

They keep mum for a while before the taller take a thing from his back pocket then poke the tanner with it. "Wanna some?" he says.

Jongin frown at the thing.. "I don't smoke Hyung." 

"Yeah, I know." Chanyeol shrugging. He puts that pack of cigarettes in his pocket again.

"But I thought maybe you're some kind of a guy that will cough up dozens of cancer-stick to letting out your frustration, so...well..you are not."

"That doesn't make sense."

"It does."

"Whatever. I didn't know you're smoking?" Jongin asks.

"I'm not."

"Oh. So why the are you bringing that along?" Jongin know his tower's friends is a bit clogged in the head, but sometimes-at a time like this-,he wasn't one for their stupidities.

"Hey, chill. It's Minho's. He left it, and I wanna give it back. But it's a very nice kind of cigarette, so I was kindly give it to some peasants." Bouncing his eyebrows once, Chanyeol pulling out a smirk. 

Jongin shaking his head, but isn't surprise one bit. "That's not yours, Hyung." He pinpoints with no attempt of advising.

"That's, my friend. That's the fun in it, don't you think? Haha." Chanyeol winks playfully.

Jongin chuckles feeling a bit lighter. He wasn't smile nor laugh for two days, and it's refreshing.

"Furthermore..how can I smoking when there's a baby who's strictly forbidding me to. And he won't talked to me if I take even just one stick." Jongin knows who's the baby they're talking about.

"There's a time, when somehow he catched me, then he threw all of my gifts I gave him to my face. Right on the face. And the fact that I gave him a pair of shoes almost at his every-birthday, got my nose and my entire face blooming hue in blue." Chanyeol chuckling at the memories. Jongin joins him with no hesitate. "But soon, he sends Hera Noona to looking out for my injuries. He even gave me his Chocolate Bubble Tea. Claiming that it should make the pain go away."

There's two fond smiles creeping out for the wrapped up.

"Well..he is the same baby that advice me to stop smoking. Like literally screaming at me with 'No~ you will die in lung's cancer Jongin! That isn't healthy!' and possessively taken my cigarettes then threw it at a dumpster with a big fat huff." Chanyeol following Jongin's smile with a chuckles.

"He told me to stop and if not, he would told my mother about that. My mother who already knew from the very start and giving me her approval only if I could maintain a good grade." Jongin finished it blaring a laugh as Chanyeol do it too.

"He was so baby at that time, and still a baby until now. I would have told him to off or force him to paying for my cigarettes, if I'm not so in love with...him." Jongin becomes gloomy right after.

He whispers out "And I still am."

Chanyeol keep his mouth shout to mourning together with his friend. He squeezes Jongin's shoulder to tell him his support. If it's about someone who's he would gives his blessing to be with Sehun, it must be Jongin.

"You need to tell him." Chanyeol says.

Sighing, Jongin says "I've tried. Got rejected.." he pause to look at Chanyeol, then add "...indirectly."

The taller frown at this. "Meaning?"

 

Taking a deep breath, Jongin starts narrating.

"Sehun's a cutest boy I ever seen. I noticed him since first grade in high school. He lost and asked my friend where is his class. I wasn't too far from them. He was blushing cutely that I couldn't stop myself to finding out more about him. Lucky on me, he's friend with Baek and D.O Hyung. Time passed, it was almost a time to graduating.

Well...for me. So I decided to tell him after exams. I bought a coupled ring, Chocolate Bubble Tea, and I even wrote a poem to make him blushing. His pink cheeks is so lovely you know that right?" Jongin asks at last. Chanyeol can't help but to agree. Shy Sehun is very lovely.

"I believed we had a mutual feelings, so..yeah..I was pretty sure to be accepted. I came to his house, Mrs.Yoon let me in, then I walked straight to his room. But you know what I see?" Jongin paused to take a breath. It reaches the hard part.

"He.. holds a frame, a pink frame to be specific with both of his hands. Then he kissed that same frame, like..really really ing kissed it, and saying 'I love you, Nini. I will always love you foreverly ever ever ever.' with his baby voice, his cute baby voice, then he kissed it again with a loud smooch sound at last. That ing stabbed me through the way I got home, Hyung. He.. he has.. he has a look of love etched in his eyes. The way he looks at the frames.. is full of love. And I couldn't bear it. It.. that's.. that's crashed me so.. ing.. hurts."

"Jongi-"

"He made me believe that he loved me with all the affections he gave me. He kept-"

"Jong-"

"-he kept blushing when I.. touched him. He even-"

"Jongin." Chanyeol grabs his shoulder to stop him. He can see how the tan shaking slightly.

"Calm... down." He squeezes it at every word.

Jongin take a very deep and hard breath slowly. He tries to control his breath, before he spits "I ing wanna hunt that ing Nini guy/girl down."

 

 

"But what the good for me again? He freaking love that Nini person, and he surely will hate me if I ever had my hand on that er."

 


 

"Nini is so nice to me. He is so handsome too, Hyunggie." Sehun shyly whispers. He buries his face deeper to Suho's arm, cheeks pinkish.

They've been sat on the couch in Suho's bedroom. Sehun's always go home faster after Suho's back.

And Suho didn't missed every chances he got. Suho always pestering him about Nini, and finally his little baby opening up about his huge crush.

Detective Oh is on a mission.

"Have I met him before, Baby-Hun?" Suho asks as he pick a grape then feed it to Sehun. Sehun munching it happily before he shakes his head.

"No. You weren't in the same high school with us, Hyunggie.." Sehun points out. True, Suho weren't goes to the high school Sehun was. More like..Sehun choosed a high school which more respected than the one he goes. Suho is always be his role model, and he wanted to surpass his only brother. He thinks.. his Hyung is so cool.

"Oh. I forgot. Haha. Here, drink this." Suho holds Sehun's bubble tea up to the younger so he can drink it easily. Sehun smile gleefully. And that gain him a pinch on his nose.

"So Chanyeol sure know this Nini right?" Suho asks.

"E-em! We are friends! There's Baekkie Hyung too! Kyunggie Hyung, Krissy Hyung, Dimple Hyung, and Jacksie, and Minho Hyung! We sit together at lunch, because we are friends, Hyunggie.." Sehun told him excitedly. Suho can't stop the smile that surface too fast on his face. His baby is still the same baby.

"Ooohhh~ Hun-Baby, that's so many! Am I going to be replaced then?" Suho asks faking a worry face.

Springs up in surprise, Sehun hugs Suho with all his might. "Nooo~ Suho Hyung is unreplaceable. No way." He says, stating a fact.

"Ah..I'm so glad then.." Suho says petting Sehun's crown.

 


 

"Haah..enough Hyung. Haah.." Jongin says breathless as he laying down on the wooden surfaces. 

"Well.. haah.. yeah.." Chanyeol says as breathless as Jongin. He too laying down but on the contrary of Jongin.

They've been playing Basketball for almost a hour, and that's enough for the two.

Jongin get up and rummaging his backpack before he tossed Chanyeol a bottle of water. He always bought many for the dance class. "Thanks." Chanyeol saluted him with the same bottle. They drinks in silent.

 

 

 

"Tell him one more time. I'm pretty sure he has a feeling for you too." Chanyeol declares suddenly. 

"I can't."

"Why?"

Sighing, Jongin says "Two weeks ago when we had a sleepover at his house..remember?"

Chanyeol nods. He, together with Jongin, Tao, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo had a sleepover at the Oh more than two weeks ago. 

"Well...when I was on the way to go home, passed a bubble tea shop I decided to buy one for Sehun. So yea..I go back to the Oh, and then voilà! I saw the same scene again. He with the same pink frame, same looking eyes, same kiss, and same words." Jongin sighs in defeat. "He still love that Nini person, Hyung." He is defeated by the person he never met before.

 


 

"Ever tried to confessed?" Suho asks. Sehun's head on his lap. This is Sehun's favorite position with Suho. He loves to be played in his hair, and Suho loves playing with Sehun's hair.

"No...he will reject me Hyung.." Sehun says, pouting.

"How did you know? You never tried, right?" Sehun shakes his head.

"But he ever said he loved someone. And forever ever ever loving her." Sehun softly says. Face sad.

"Oh. I'm sorry. It's his lost tho. How could he rejected my cute baby.." 

"He said I'm cute too.." Sehun blushing lightly.

"Really?"

"E-em! But the girl he loved is so pretty. Her name is Krystal, and she's so kind to me too! She bought me strawberries sometimes....which was so fresh and yummy! She was lovable..I couldn't compared with her, Hyunggie.." Sehun says before he buries his face on Suho's abs. Suho caresses his hair soft.

"Alright, so he was so in loved with her, right?" Feeling a little nod, Suho adds "What about now? Is he still so much in love with her too?"

Sehun didn't answer him right after. He taking out his face from Suho's clothed tummy, then look at him with a frown. "I don't know, Hyung. But he said he will love her foreverly ever ever forever..."

Sehun looks at him with eyes glinting in sadness. He pulls Sehun's up, and make him sit facing him. He grabs Sehun's cheeks, saying "That doesn't meant a thing. A word is always a word if it never eventualize. Maybe they'd together before and believed to love each other for ever, but the future.. is not always on our side, Hun-ah.. Future is always changing."

"And I believe.. a cute," Suho pinch his cheeks,

"bubbly fluffy baby," he squeezes it together,

"like you," he kisses Sehun's nose,

"would change his decisions with whoever pretty girls outside there. Who can resist you, Baby? If there's any, I will locked him alone with................Hera Noona." Suho whispers the last part with a playful wink. 

Rounding his eyes a sec, Sehun giggling bouncily, and secret(ful)ly. Or so he thought, because that probably not very secret as the hands he use to covering his mouth couldn't do much, and his eyes can't hide anything. His eye smile truly beautiful and so freaking adorable.

Suho will do everything to make this sight never fade away from his eyes.

 

 

 

Outside Suho's room, Mrs.Oh breaths out a relieved sigh with Mr.Oh's hands on her shoulders. They've been hiding and constantly take peek-and of course eavesdropping-their sons bonding time. 

Well, firstly.. Mrs.Oh just on the way to Sehun's room to bring him along shopping with her, but then she heard her baby's voice in Suho's, so she end up standing outside, beside the door, unseen.

She catched some of their convos, and called his husband to go home right away. No questions asked, no room for denies, it's an order.

That's how Mr.Oh turn up to be there, behind his wife. Their baby's laughter calming their nerves after the Nini's accident. 

 

The Guardian takes in action. And they believe he will accomplish his promises.

 


 

"I'm still on my words, Jongin. Confess to him." Chanyeol says as Jongin sat on his white motorcycle. Starting the engine, Jongin places his-similar tone-helmet on his lap.

"I......don't know, Hyung." Jongin sighs in defeat. "It's okay if he loves that person. I...I think.. I will.. I am okay if he's happy. Yeah.. Maybe."

Snickering, Chanyeol says "Stupid. He isn't happy."

"Then I will make sure that Nini person wouldn't be happy either." Jongin concluded in determined face. Chanyeol knows that feeling. 

"Ever seen his face before? I can help you, you know? This fist is thirsty of some blood." The taller says before he bumps his fist to his other palm. He never hesitate to hurting anyone who's daring enough to hurt his baby bro.

"No. Never seen him/her." Jongin shakes his head.

"But...thanks for today Hyung. It's lighter my mind a bit. Thanks to you." Jongin invites Chanyeol for a fists bump. The other didn't missed a beat.

"No prob. And.. try to confess to him, Jongin. Really. You should try, dude." 

"Hyung.."

"I feel like.. something's missing here." Chanyeol told him with serious face. He can see the way the two look at each other. That must be...love. But..

"Hyung. Stop it." Jongin sighs for the nth times already. And he will do that more often if Sehun still avoiding him.

"You know what's worsen up my life every time I met him?"

Chanyeol shakes his head.

"He gave everyone a nickname, but never give me one. Not even a single Jongin-ah, nor Jonginnie, nor Kkamjong, nor whatever, I don't really mind. He always called me Jongin. Just Jongin. I even jealous of Jackson's nickname you know."

This quieting both of them. Well..this become gloomy, again.

Putting on his helmet, Jongin says "Alright. I'm going first, Hyung. See you tomorrow."

Then he rides away in full speed. He is in the mood for fast ride.

 

 

 

Looking at Jongin's back, Chanyeol snort "Damn. I'm just notice that... now? What the , am I that slow? Damn. But.. why Sehun never gave him a nick name tho?"

 

 

"So this is Nini huh." Suho says lowly, as he looks at the pink photoframe in his hands. Finally he can see the guy's face.

Sehun is fast asleep in his bedroom. After make sure his baby bro is in deep slumber, he sneaks out carefully not to wake him up. It takes time to finding a key for unlocking Sehun's first drawer of his desk. The place he choosed to hiding his secret.

Suho saw Sehun put it on top of his study desk the morning Sehun cried, but he couldn't find the same frame in everywhere the day after. Sehun must be hiding it somewhere.

Until he realized, the first drawer is locked. That's how he end up now, with the thing he looking for.

"Well.. he's attractive." He admits this Nini guy is handsome plus charming. With tan skin and all..

 

 

"Hmm.. let's see if you could smiling this wide again after we meet, Nini."

 


 

 

That's a wrap!! Happy reading!!^^

*Thank you for bearing this crappy story and my crappy English! Haha XD

Until next time~

 

 

Uhh...should I make Jongin confess in the next chapter? Or................never? And let them two dying in desperate for each other? XP