Just A Lil' Gentle Push

Already With You Baby

 

 

"Have you seen Jongin? No? Alright, Thanks."

 

"Hey, have you seen Jongin? Oh fine, thank you.

 

"Johnny! Hey, Bud! Was Jongin with you? No? Right. Thanks."

 

"*Sigh*Where the is that Kim?" Chanyeol tiredly asks the wind. He has been trying to find Jongin to get his 'job' done. But Fortune's Goddess wasn't on his side this time. 

"Looking good Chanyeol Hyung." Jackson muttered as he passed by without even trying to be nice. Chanyeol scowls behind. Well..until realize something. "W-wait! Jacksie!"

"JACKSON. IT'S JACKSON." This time, Jackson is the one who scowls.

"Yea yeah. Whatever. Where is Jongin?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yea yeah. Whatever. I'm not his Mom." Jackson copies his tone. He still isn't too fond of the taller. Acting all mighty mocking his name like he has a permission to.

"Alright. I don't know if you're on your period but I really need to know where is Jongin. Have you seen him?" Chanyeol shamelessly asks after throwing sarcasm. Like Suho claimed, he's lack of manners.

"You know what? I really really REALLY wanna kick your face right now. May I?" Jackson gritting his teeths all the way holding himself to not pounce the older.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol thrown him a blank looks. Uninterested.

"Look. I really need to know where the is Jongin now. So if you met him, tell him I have something important to talk about. Okay? Thanks." Chanyeol pats his forearm once, then left.

Frowning, Jackson shrugs his shoulders at the weird and ungrateful Senior. At least he says thank.

 

Just when he's about to visit the rooftop-and this was like the only place he didn't look yet-, the curly tall heard two familiar voices.

"But my face will looks like a tomato when I confess!" The whiny voice claimed.

"Oh My God. What are you talking about Hunnie?! He loves it! Trust me, he will loves it! I love it too! Mom and Dad, Mrs.Yoon, Mrs.Park, Hera Noona.. Tiffany Noona, Qian Aunty, Ms.Hee, Luha-"

"Hyuuuuuuung!!!"

"*Chuckles* What a baby." Chanyeol laughs fondly.

 

"How about a bet?" Chanyeol  suggesting such a thing, making himself present.

"Channie Hyung! What are you doing in here? It's your day off." Sehun asks a bit confuse. But happy nevertheless. Chanyeol is such a happy virus, always boosting his mood.

"Well...hello to you too Hunnie." Chanyeol says, ruffling Sehun's hair. "I just wanna see how's the university doing. Haha."

"Ooooh..okey."

"Done doing your job?" Suho asks the tallest between the three.

"Uhh...no? Haha, Hyung I'm sorry couldn't find him everywhere! I've tried! I swear!" Chanyeol show him a V-sign smiling sadly. He is genuinely sorry.

"Right. And what were you mean by 'a bet'?" Asked Suho.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

"What the is wrong with you?"

"Jongin, what happened? Is there something bothering you?"

"You scared the hell out of us, Jong. Talk to us so we can help you with whatever bothering y-"

"There's NOTHING wrong. And get the hell out of here, because you are THE ONE who's ing bothering me." Jongin spitting out his words, giving his back to the three worried faces right after. He really doesn't need anyone right now because the only thing he wanna do is to ing beats someone's up.

That's what Kris suddenly felt as the  younger ing throws his respect away.

Jongin's breath hitch as Kris spun him around and grabbed him by his collar to forcefully makes him facing the ugly side of the tallest. In two other occupants opinion.. Kris looks similar as the beast face they just saw moments ago. 

Except one less mad. But more powerful.

"Look here, you motherer. Don't. Ever. Used that tone to ME or anyone who's older than you." Kris tightening his fists at every words he said. Making clear what he wanna say. 

Jongin looks nothing but a scaredy cat.

Can't handle the scene anymore, Baekhyun place his hand on Kris to remind him to be still.. being himself.

"If you dare to do that again.. I WILL ING BEAT YOU UP until you won't ever dare look at me with that ING DISRESPECTFUL EYES!!" Kris final words is followed by a hard shove for the tan.

Jongin steadying himself and says sorry in a really soft voice.

Kris is always a person who respects all of the older. The very first thing his father strictly taught him. He can talk as bold as he can with the same age or younger. But for someone's older, he should choose his words carefully and looks who's he talking to.

"TALK." Kris orders. He folds his arms waiting for an explanation. His mood is getting sour.

"I..I'm really sorry Hyung. Baekhyun Hyung, D.O Hyung.. Kris Hyung. I am really sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." Jongin keep his head low, feeling ashamed of his outburst. He sat on an empty bench. 

Their rooftop have more than five bench to sit on. This place is perfect for calming a raging emotion. But the Autumn breezes this days is too much and too cold for everyone. So lucky for them, they are the only students at the moment.

"I am a bit hurt, but fine for me now." Kyungsoo is the first to talk. Baekhyun nods beside him. Agreeing.

On the other side, Kris still held the scowl on. "I will not repeat myself again, Jongin. So speak the hell up."

Heaving a sigh, Jongin finally speak his mind out. "I was just..lost it. I'm really sorry Hyung. I didn't mean what I said to you... at all. I was just.. really need to be alone.. for.. cooling down. But then you guys are here, and I just snapped. I.. I am sorry." Jongin lowering his head in shame.

"I.... I love someone. I love him dearly for a very long time. But then.. I just know that.. *sigh*." Jongin stopped for a moment.

Looking up at the other, he asks "Have you ever.. find yourself suspicious of your bestfriend? Because that was what I felt before. I feel..betrayed." Jongin lowering his head eyeing his hand. The ring on his pinky, to be exact. The full-black band was used to be on his ring finger before he builds some mass and muscles through the years of dance and the ring become too small.

Looking at each other, Baekhyun and D.O ask at the same time "What do you mean?"

"So your bestfriend betrayed you?" Kris asks, voice stretched. He isn't the one who can stay calm for filthy betrayers.

In Basketball he worked with teamwork. Teamwork needs trust. And trusts never find itself in the same frequent with betrayals. 

"No no no. Not that.. it might be wasn't like that. Right? But I can't help to think that way! But maybe I was just assuming things. Yeah..maybe that. She would never stab me from my back. She's my royal bestfriend. She would never steal him away from me. She knows how much I love him. Yeah, that's right.... 

....! . How could I thought.. that lowly of her?! . ing my stupid mind! How could you Jongin? . You're stupid. So so so so stupid." Jongin curse himself more for a minute.

At the he stop rambling, he cage his head in both of his palms. He looks straight to the ground witg his upper body bending down as the both of his elbows meet the knees.

Kris throwing him a grimaced look caused by an absolutely dumbstruck at the younger rambling. The tan sounds like a whiny throwing tantrum as her y bestie steal her low-key Daddy. And that image alone almost makes the tallest throwing his mind out for thinking that way. Damn.

A whiny Jongin is an irony.

Meanwhile.. Kyungsoo has a confused face trying to sum up Jongin's words into a solid conclusion.. despite a tonnes of cursing. But he soon distracted by as the quite male beside him. 

The said male had a big smirk on which turn out to be a mocking smile at the last. Baekhyun finally could guess what Jongin means. The 'he' that he loves, and the 'she' that taking role as his bestfriend. All of that thanks to Kris who asked them about a girl Sehun spending the time with.. in the morning.

Wanting to know what's on Baekhyun mind, Kyungsoo asks "Baek-" "AAAARRGGHH!!"

The three older guys jump in unison at look so shock that almost too funny to look at. Jongin would laugh his out at the three if he is on his right mind.

"! ing, ING ! ing sh-" "STOOOP!" Kyungsoo spring up from his seat then slap the tan dancer with every ounces of power he could provide. Sending the victim to fall back to his seat.

Jongin eyes get watery as the burned feeling spreading rapidly on his cheek. "H-Hyung.."

"Stop it. Okay?! Stop it!" Kyungsoo ordering him with both hands on his hips. "Enough with your stupid curses and whatever you had on mind. I'm OUT of it." Kyungsoo strutting away to the rooftop door and out of sight.

Kris silently follow behind.

"Hyung, where you going?" Baekhyun asks Kris. He had to bites his lower lip to stop smiling too widely. He can guess what's inside the Basketball Captain's mind.

"Out of here, of course. I don't think I can be here more longer with this.... Jongin." Kris muttered.

"Huh?"

"Jongin, stop. Stop it, okay?!" Kris says the same words as Kyungsoo.

"You look.. you look absolutely ridiculous with that face! You sounded like a whiny and that scares me! Like.. what the ?!!" Kris had a very big invisibly noticeable 'GROSS' all over his face. 

"You were a monster minutes ago, b-but then.. you turn into.. THIS weaky lanky puppy?! Gosh! You were even more WORSE than Tao when he was wailing and nagging me about my stupid cousin, Kevin. 

. I'm better out of this place to keep my mind health. And stop your ridiculous act, Jong. That doesn't suit you. And DON'T. YOU. EVER. show it to anyone else besides us! You will bring down our reputation as The Mighty Group of friends." 

With that being narcissistically said, Kris left his two Juniors with one of the two rolling on the floor, guffawing ripping his vocal chord through the air for the world to hear the roar. 

Baekhyun is madly breaking down.

While Jongin.... pouting with pink cheeks.

 

 

 

"Stop it, Hyung. It's been five minutes straight." Jongin says with long face after he looked up from his watch.

"*Chuckles* Yeah..yeah. I'm sorry." Baekhyun failed to make it sounds genuine. He wipes all the leftover tears on his cheeks and his voice's a bit hoarse as the result the long term laughter.

"You laughed on my misery, Hyung. Don't you realize that?" Jongin scowls at the grinning guy.

"Well.. I couldn't help it. Haha." Baekhyun keep smiling after he said that. But he can't keep them more longer if their precious maknaes not feeling settled yet. "Alright. Let's talk then." He decided.

"Firstly, I will try to explain the things which just happened. My bestest best of bestfriends.. Do Kyungsoo, is not on his bright mood, today. You knowing well.. that in general, he can bear many curses words from us-our circle of friends because we're all as closed as family. But there's a limit, Jongin. So yeah, he had enough to hear from two stupid towers in the Morning, and I guess he couldn't take it no more from you. Not after your blast in cafeteria and worrying you much for what reason, but then he heard nothing but ONLY your rambling. So there. 'Why' he was outta here."

Jongin slumped his shoulder. He had lost a chance of getting as much as many support he could get.

"Secondly! Kris Hyung wasn't the only one who think that way, Jongin. Unsurprisingly, I do. Hahahaha" Baekhyun starting to laugh again, but only a few seconds. Jongin growing more frowns upon the laughing male.

Taking the deafening silence, Baekhyun collect himself to be serious again. "You know Jongin, you complicating things that completely easy to be contentedly fix."

 

"Uh... what?" Jongin looks at him, confused.

"*Sigh* You said you love someone right?" Jongin nods. "Confess then." Baekhyun lightly tell. Gaining another frown by the tan.

"I was about to. But got rejected before I can utter a single word." Jongin says.

 

"Uh... what?" Baekhyun looks at him, confused.

"Yeah... pathetic right?" Jongin asks Baekhyun with a saddest smile he ever seen from the younger.

"I don't.. understand, Jongin. How could my baby.. do that?" Never in his mind Baekhyun could imagine his sweet baby rejecting his love of his life? There must be..

"A misunderstanding." Baekhyun concludes.

 

"*Sigh* There wasn't any, Hyung. I was just.. isn't the one." Jongin sighs again. Thinking about his love life becomes a tiresome for him. He didn't even realize when Baekhyun pointing out the person in their talk.

"Then who?" Baekhyun asks, a honest words to know.

"Nini. The name is Nini." Jongin spits the name. He has a scowl whenever the name pass his thick lips. 

Just when he was about to explain more things about this Nini matter, his phone ring for a short message. The tan then stand up and slightly jogging toward the door, muttering something like 'he have to go' and 'someone will die', leaving the older without a single glance.

Baekhyun on the other hand.. doesn't minding at all. He's too focus at trying to contemplating all of Jongin's words.

"My lovely baby Hunnie IS IN LOVE with Jongin. I'm super sorely sure of that thing. I would gladly trade.. Yeol and Kris Hyung's souls as a bet." Baekhyun nods to his own words.

"But who's Nini then? The name alone is sounds REALLY weird." Baekhyun muttered his opinion to the new name. And practically sound itchy in his ears.

"Hunnie never said anything about 'Nini' and that boy is more clear than a glass which means.. there's nothing I couldn't see from him nor he could hides from me." Baekhyun concludes with no doubt. He IS Sehun's 'Mom' after all. And for the honorable title.. he would do everything he could for his baby's happiness. Translate: Jongin's love. But today he finally know why Jongin never upgraded his move.

Back to the 'Nini'..

"Nini.. Nini.. Who's Nini? Nini sounds stupid for Korean name. So THAAT, can be mean... Nini is a foreigner name. Or.. uhh.." Baekhyun riles his brain up to come out with every single possibilities. Every single-

"AH! That's right!" Baekhyun flicks his fingers. An imaginary light bulb popping out of nowhere.

"It MUST be a NICKNAME!! Ooohhh. That's right! , I'm so damn smart. Well.. well.. you are a brilliant, Mr.Byun." He praised himself then grinning widely from ear to ear.

 

"But wait. Then if it's truly a nickname, who might be the real names of it? I'm Baekkie to Sehun, Kyungsoo is Kyunggie, Chanyeol's Channie, Kris as Krissy like Jackson as Jacksie. Then Taozi is Taotao, and Yixing is Dimple Hyung as Sehun like to called. And lastly, there is Jongin as.. as.. as Jongin. Wait. Jongin doesn't have a nickname? Why Hunnie didn't give him any nickname to Jong-Nonononono. That wasn't the right question here. The question should be... Is Nini stand for Jongin's nickname? Yeah.. that's more suitable." He mumbled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"*GASP* Oh MY LORD!" Baekhyun slapped his mouth, covering it with eyes bulging out. ". How could this take me a million seconds for realizing it?!" Baekhyun asks himself, again. This time more furious.

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

"Shoot!"

"Yes!!!!"

"Ha! That's how you do it!"

"We won Hyung! Haha!" Two young men jumping around like two playmate at the kindergarten.

"N-no.." A fair and pretty young man on their side stutteringly breathing out. A pair of bow and arrow dropped to the floor with a thud.

"Huh?" Two jumping men stop their dance celebration and blink at the fairest one who's looking so pale even for his skin.

"No..." He said again. "Nonononono!!" He shakes his head out of fear. Panic.

And so the other two. Panic.

"Y-ya--YAH!!  yah OH SEHUN!! Where are you going! Hey!" Chanyeol scrambly shouts as the one who's getting shout sprint out of the room.

"Stop right there right NOW!! Hunnie-ah!" Suho ordered with strict voice to the red face male who almost pass the door. He glance at the taller before they broke to sprinting out of the room too. Following Sehun's shadow.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hah. . I forgot that he is far faster than me. Hah. That er. Haah" Chanyeol hardly says, bending down, breathing hard as he tried to compose his breath.

The other male wasn't look any better. "H-Hey, language please. Hah. But yeah, he is fast. Hah. Already known for years. Hah. Blame that long legs. Hhhaaaaahh" Suho says, heavily breathless as he leaning his hand on Chanyeol right shoulder who's scrunching down on the floor.

"More like beautiful legs to me. Nice kind of white, slim yet strong. Phew. And that too. Wow." New voice butting in.

Chanyeol nods. "Yeah... I agree. I-I mean the long legs part. He has a long legs. Yeah, that. That's what I agreeing with.. ha-haha" he nervously laugh, feeling a heat creeping up his cheeks.

"Hm. Okay. But I'm older than him yet mine are shorter. Tch. Humiliating me without knowing." Suho pouts. He really want to be tall. Well.. more taller.

"Is it always the younger brother who's taller?! Like...it happens in my entire family. My cousin and that brother of mine are like a walking tower. And they still growing more taller! Like.. how could the God so unfair with me? It's happens until the 3rd generation. My uncle too is taller than my dad. And my-"

"Hey hey hey.. stop nagging Hyung. He is not that tall, okay? At least for me. I AM taller than Sehun. Remember?" Chanyeol proudly states.

"Uhuh. But you ARE slower than him. You admit it minutes ago. Remember?" Suho copies Chanyeol's word. "Your long legs are such a waste." Suho snorts.

"Well, for you information.. I am taller than anyone in this school." The tallest one cockily smirk. Hands fold in front.

"Still better than your short legs, Hyung." Chanyeol fires back.

"You-"

"Whatever length your legs is.. wouldn't always makes you the best runner. Practices will do." A wise comforting words dragging softly by the wind.

"Yeah.." Suho agrees.

"True." Chanyeol too.

.

.

.

.

.

"W-Wait. Who are you?" Suho asks. FINALLY acknowledge the new human being who's been standing with him and Chanyeol all along.

"Oh me? I'm your soon to be Lover." Kris lightly says. Smile never leave his lips.

Chanyeol's jaw on the floor. His friend is really have no shame.

"Excuse me?" Suho cringes. He definitely grossing out of the tallest guy in front of him. 

So narcisstic and sounds like a creep.

"Stop it Kris. You sounds like a ert. Eww." Chanyeol says, motioning a puking out.

"Shut up Yeol! This is my love life! No wait, OUR love life....right babe?" Kris winks at Suho and stretch out his deadly smirk.. which makes him looks extremely handsome.

"What.. on earth are you saying?"

 

Or so he thought.

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

"Hah. Hah. Hah. Hah. Hah. Haa-Ouch!" 

"Ouch. . Hey what the--Sehun?" Jongin shock to see the younger face. He almost spitting bad words to his love who bumped him abruptly.

"H-ha..h.. J-jongin?" Sehun trying so hard to catch his breath. And the fact of bumping into someone he tried to avoid is almost too cheesy.

"Yeah, that's me. You okay? Breath. Come on, breath slowly." Jongin place his palm on Sehun's back and rub it to help the younger breaths more steady.

"H-hah.. yeah.. hmhh..I'm ohh-kaayy.. yeah.. fuh!" Sehun juft feeling much much better. He then smiles embarrassingly cute. The tan weren't forget to give his smile too.

"Alright. Now, tell me. What are you doing running around like this in the hallway? If you forget where the field is.. I can show you, you know? Here, from here..you go over there, then take the left and then you will find-" Jongin keeps feeding him the detail of direction after direction which very much known by the younger. 

Jongin is being naughty.

"Jongiiiiin~ stop itt. Don't tease me. Huh!" Sehun whining-blushing despite a bit annoyed. 

"Haha okay. Hey, where are you going?" Jongin grabs the smooth and fair wrist of Sehun as he started to walk away.

"Away from you." Sehun muttered without thinking. Causing the tan to say nothing. The cold air began to surrounding the two of them out of the blue. Like it programmes to make their situation more uncomfortable.

But it's nothing for Sehun than the cold from Jongin's voice as he says "You don't mean it."

.

.

.

.

.

Sehun is very nervous. He blames his mouth for throwing rude(kind of) words to his love and promised to not fill it up with Bubble Tea today, as a punishment.

Jongin on the other hand never bothers to hide his frown from showing up. 

"I-I.. y-yeah.. k-kid-ding?" Sehun timidly says. Resulting the tan to sigh in upset.

"Okay. If you want to be alone, I will take my leave now."

"Jongin-"

"But promise me, you won't running around like this again. I don't want you to bump into someone, and got hurt, okay?" Jongin touch him in his hand, warming his palm with his own.. making his heart speeding up and drown in love even more.

"O-Okay, but Jongi-"

"Bye Sehun. See you around." Jongin nods him goodbye then leave without even giving him another glance.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"......what on earth am I...saying?" Sehun shakily whispers asking himself. He feels like crying. He is so wanna cry.

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

Sehun is very nervous. He blames his mouth for throwing rude(kind of) words to his love and promised to not fill it up with Bubble Tea today, as a punishment.

Jongin on the other hand never bothers to hide his frown from showing up. 

"I-I.. y-yeah.. k-kid-ding?" Sehun timidly says. Resulting the tan to sigh in upset.

"Okay. If you want to be alone, I will take my leave now."

"Jongin-"

"But promise me, you won't running around like this again. I don't want you to bump into someone, and got hurt, okay?" Jongin touch him in his hand, warming his palm with his own.. making his heart speeding up and drown in love even more.

"O-Okay, but Jongi-"

"Bye Sehun. See you around." Jongin nods him goodbye then leave without even giving him another glance.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"......what on earth am I...saying?" Sehun shakily whispers asking himself. He feels like crying. He is so wanna cry.

 

________________________________________

 

 

"How about Saturday? two weeks from now?"

"No."

"Alright. The next or the lastest week of this month will do then."

"No can do. I'm pretty BUSY." The fairest handsome one says, emphasizing the last word to make his indirect unwillingness.

"Ahh..like that. Then it should be-"

"Just ing stop it Kris!" Chanyeol(finally) snaps. He's so tired of hearing his friend attempt of flirting by listing every possible day to get his Hyung on a date. Seems like being rejected didn't really touch his brain yet. 

Or maybe because of his thick head that way thicker than the Great Wall of China that permit so.

"Ah! Wha-" Chanyeol shrieks as he felt a slap on his head. 

"Language!"

"Kris HYUNG."

Suho and Kris snap at the same time.

"Alright! I. AM. SORRY!! Happ-Argh!! What now?!" 

"That's not how to said sorry."

"Watch your tone and with who you're talking to."

The two warning the younger again. This time with much more authority.

"Ugh. Fine. Okay." Chanyeol sighs in defeat. "I'm sorry." He says again, softly this time.It wasn't because he scared of the two. It was just.. not like that. Yeah.. right.

 

Realizing his chance has come again, Kris opening his mouth for another y 'moves'(as he like to called) of flirting. He already taken a like to the new face in front of him even tho he don't know his name.. yet.

But poor him.. before a single syllable could pass his lips, a shout from afar success to wash him off.

The three of them look on their left side and found their eyes on a tan male who just soullessly walking.

Kim Jongin.

And that's what a shout has spilled out.

Jongin moves his eyes to the northeast side of him and found a pretty mad girl who called him with such a roughness on her tone. His blank face shapes into that kind of crumbling papers with teeth grinding each other hissing a single word "Krystal."

The said girl leaps in fast paced to get the tan's place. Glaring eyes getting more and more heater with every steps her heels 'clack's. Jongin helps her with his own feet as he as well strode toward her, scowling non stop.

The atmosphere around the two turn cold despite the Fall windy day.

"Tch. Why am I not surprise to see you here?" Jongin says. Eyes challenging the other.

"Ooohh..yeah? Whatever. I have something important to talk you." Krystal says. Folding her hands in front, standing firm in form.

Rolling his eyes Jongin waves her off "There's nothing important with y-. WHAT THE HELL?!!" 

Jongin shrieking shock as a blow meeting his cheek. Krystal JUST ing slapped him.

"What the was jus-! What the KRYS?!" Jongin cries again.

"Stop shouting!" Krystal fires back.

"Then stop slapping me! Ouch..ah...." Jongin run his palm to the both of his cheeks that bloom in red. His only female bestfriend is stronger than he thought. And it's not even her full power.

"Damn."

 

 

"Bahahhaakhahakhak" Chanyeol, Kris and Baekhyun barking a laugh at their slightly darker skinned friend, while Suho on the other hand stifles a laugh at the scene.

 

It's not like he would seen something like that everyday when a woman decided to shows off who's da Boss. And it's a 'Live' broadcast! How lucky of him.

Kris and Chanyeol feel so freaking good at the sight. They feel somehow related with Jongin as they too....have an awful meeting with 'The Almighty' Kyungsoo's palms this morning, and some bonus for Chanyeol just a minute ago. But seeing how the thing looks like from third point of view is very...... Let just say they waste no time to laugh their assess out. Jongin's pretty dumb face when he was being slap(s) is worth to pay!

And there's Baekhyun stood feets away from the trio who has been chasing Jongin all the way from the rooftop. He didn't expect to be awestruck by the younger blowing up face. It makes him somehow 'awesome'! "Muaahahaha"

*Mind you.. Baekhyun is kind of a sadistic to their friends 'High Classes' images. The cool vibes they hires and the 'I know I AM HOT and you should be bless just to see my ' looks they proudly thrown is deserves to be crushing down at least once in awhile. And THAT, is why Baekhyun loves Kyungsoo so much. And he thinks this 'Jongin's bestfriend' is not that bad.

 

"Tch. What a whiny." Krystal scoffs. "Don't blame me for your weakness Kkam. Now tell me. How can you be SO DUMB huh?"

"W-what?! What are blabbering about? After out. of. nowhere you hit me, now you insult me without feelin' guilty and not a single 'sorry'?! What is your heart made of huh? What IS-"

"Shut up Kkamjong! The one who should say sorry is YOU! You and your stupid mouth!" Krystal scowls. Ignoring a confused look from Jongin.

"Okay. Let's calm down, and talk a LIL bit relevant. Because I can't understand anything if you just accuse me and keep shouting like a mama pig giving a birth. Alr-Ouch! Stop it!"

Jongin gives the young lady glare after she pinch him. This girl is on fire.

 

"*Sigh* Fine. Now tell me, why you said you were in love with me? I mean...what? Were you really an idiot to said that to the one you fell in love with?! Or you were.. actually have a feeling with me which is so.. disgusting, Jongin! We are bestfriends! And more than that, YOU ARE like my BROTHER for all the sake!" Krystal booming in fierce. Everyone could see how angry this one now. But surprisingly.. Jongin stay composed and calmly digesting every words she thrown on his face.

Without a single sound, Jongin grabs Krystal wrist and pull her to more secluded area. He could feel many eyes on them and he really didn't want anyone to get 'their grasps to their 'business'.

"Now we can talk more freely." Jongin says folding his arms all together.

"Alright. Firstly, I NEVER had a crush on you from the very start we met, until now, and ABSOLUTELY NOT in the future. Like you said, you are like sister too Krys. Did you forgetting my vow to be your protector and brother for life? That's never pass in my mind even once! Like hell I would want someone like you to be my-Ouch! Ah! Stop it!" Krystal pinch him again on his waist. She got herself a messy-top-hair created by Jongin's palm. The tan chuckles at the scowl that surfacing again on her face.

"Secondly, I don't understand what you mean by me saying those thing to.. Sehun?"

"Yes, Hunnie. Who else you fell in love with other than him?" Krystal snorts. Jongin smiles.

"No one." Jongin proudly says as smile become broader. So does Krystal.

"*Sigh* Fine. I think you're genuinely clueless. But Hunnie TOLD me you said that. And don't say anything like I mishearing it because my ears are very much FINE, or saying that sweetheart of baby has told me a lie because he would NEVER do that.

Now what's your argument?" Krystal challenges him. Her hands glued to her hips as head tilting to the side. A pose that Jongin familiar with. The same expression he got to grown up with.

 

"I.... don't know what you mean by that. I swear. I don't think I ever did that. I mean.. you know me in and out, Krys. How can I driving my... the love of my life, away from me? Well.. that's sound too cheesy, but that's how much he means for me. You KNOW how much I love him Krys. He's the only one who's consuming my mind for years and still count. He is the one that I want. You know that. You knew it.

I will do everything and anything for him BUT drifting him away." Jongin pronounced with all the sinceres he has. His voice come out like the flows of gentle breezes.

The best friend could only smile at the smitten guy in front.

"He is so cute, kind, smart, pure hearted, humble, lovely, charming, sweet.. you hear it when he talks? I would never get tired of his voice. He has too much sugar that I could happily get diabetic just from hearing his soft, warm and velvety like voices. I even have his whining as my alarm ringtone. Haha. 

And you know how he blush when I touch his hand? GOD! Where can I see that cute mess except from him? Wait. Have a say it before? Ahh.. doesn't matter. He IS the cute itself." Jongin shrugs.

"OHMYGOD. Stop it Jong! Your face  looks dreamy and all smiley like that is too much for me. Bleehh.."

"Hahah. Am I look cute?"

"Well......EW?"

They broke into laughs in the next second.

 

"Uhh.. Jongin."

"Hm?"

"Will you.. forgive me?"

Jongin take a peek at the girl beside who keep his head low, hiding her face. "For what?" He asks.

"For...something. Everything?" Krystal tried again. She throws Jongin a look of hopeful. Got herself a pointy look and a raising eyebrow.

"What is 'this' something or everything?" Jongin pressed. He face his bestfriend fully. Hands in pockets.

"Ev.. everything as in EVERYTHING! You promised me Jongin." Come a whiny answer. "You said you will forgive me no matter what I do! You sai-"

"Alright. Alright. As long as you keep your whiny noise out of my ears reach." Jongin says, ignoring another whining as he messing her hair, again.

 

"Now tell me. Talk."

"Okay." Krystal takes a big and deep breath for a starter. "I..may and may not.........be the reason of your..unsettled love life."

Jongin scrunching his nose, feeling confused. "O...kay? I don't think that's all you wanna sa-"

"I AM SO SORRY Jongin! I really really sorry! It's never my intention, I swear! I swear I didn't-"

"KRYYYYYYS!!!"

 

________________________________________

 

 

"What a lucky day. Who left this beautiful flower alone in here?"

"M-minho Hyung?!" Sehun shrieks, snapping his head to source of the voice. The said man looks at him amused.

"So cute." He remarks. Sehun tint in pink.

"You okay?" Minho asks, looking a lil bit concern.

"Um..e-em!" Sehun nods. Giving his one million dollars smile.

But unfortunately, the other can guess this one is truly not even worth a dollar as it a fake one. Fake smile really unmatched the boy soft face. His last encounter with Jongin is very much a reason of Sehun's gloomy mood.

 

"Anyway.. I saw you with a girl this morning. Who was she? Your girlfriend?" Minho asks, trying to change the subject to the brighter one.

"Huh? Umm..no,Hyung. She's a friend from high school." Sehun smiles. This one is sincere.

"Oh. I'm glad. I tho I have another rival." Minho smirks as the younger blush again. That boy is so easy to tease.

Sehun never gets used by Minho flirting attempts. He will always scolds his cheeks for being too easy to changes colors.

"Say Sehun-ah. Would you come with me? Or Kris and Yeol forbidden you to hang with me?" Minho asks, fixing Sehun's messy bang.

Blushing more, Sehun shakes his head. "No, Hyung. Krissy Hyung and Channie Hyung is so kind. They would be happy if I have many friends. But, umm.. where to, Hyung? Where are we going?" Sehun asks as Minho places his palm on his back, guiding him somewhere. Somewhere he familiar with.

"Nah...just follow me. I will help you booster up your mood." Minho smiles, feeling happy at the confused Sehun.

"I will make you feel good."

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

"WHAT?! What the ?! You mean.. he.. he doesn't know a thing?!"

"Y-yes.."

"OOOH... ME! DAMN. YOU!"

"You promised to forgive me!"

"Yes, I AM! And it makes me more mad!" Jongin shots. 

"So this ring is YOU who bought it Krys? You bought it, then you gave it to me, told me this is from him, as if HE is the one who give it?! And he didn't.. he DOESN'T even know what you did! GOD!! All this while I thought.. I thought he was the one who give it to me as a special gift. I thought this was like.... Did you know what the meaning of 'a ring'? How a ring is such an intimate thing to give it to someone? What intention could come by this round little thing? And-"

"I'M SORRY. IamsorryIamsorryIamsorryJongiiiiiiiiinnnn...." Krystal battling her pride with all the genuineness. "I couldn't help it! The Ahjussi who sell it told me that Hunnie want to buy that ring  later on the next day when I met him randomly as he saw me talk with Tae and Hunnie. I felt so sorry for Hunnie when the Ahjussi said how Hunnie looks so cute as he too mesmerized by the jet black titanium ring who already purchased by someone but then when Ahjussi still looking for another ring, this ring, the only black one-the last one that left, Hunnie already nowhere to be seen. And then.." "Krys." "..I remember the look on his face as I show him this RING! I felt so bad, Jongiiin. So that instance I decided to give it to you on his name! I knew he wants to give you this ring for your birthday gift 'cause at that time.. me, Hunnie together with Tae is looking for a present for your birthday which happened on the NEXT day we comeback from our trip in highschool. I just did it recklessly yes, but I thought I already told Hunnie about it so.." 

Krystal stop halfway. Her face turned blank before a frown come into view.

"Krys?" Jongin calls, waiting her next words. Even from all the high speed and long explanation, Jongin could still following her. "Kr-"

 

"So I thought.. that's.. fine? Wait. No." Krystal shakes her head. "I think I.. have talked about it to Taemin! I think I.. asked Tae to inform Hunnie 'bout this? Ah! That's right! I told Tae to tell Hunnie that I give this ring to you on his name! Why didn't he do it? Is he forgot?" Krystal asks Jongin.

"I probably don't know. Don't ask me."

"Oh hell yeah I will." Krystal hurriedly find her phone. But before she could enter her password, Jongin take it out of her hand.

"There's no use for that, Krys." Jongin deadpans. "What you did is still false. You could just give this ring to Sehun rather than what you did."

"*Sigh* I......... I'm sorry."

"You make me look stupid for wearing this ring to get Sehun's attention when the truth is.. *sigh*"

"Jongin, I'm sorry."

"He must be thinking that I wear this ring because of you-no. He must thought that we are a thing! Oh . ."

"Hey hey heeeyy.. I guess this time is my turn." Krystal says folding her hands in front. Her guilty face turn stern. Even a bit cold.

"What?"

 

________________________________________

 

 

"Why we're here Hyung?"

"Why else? We will have fun."

"Have.....fun? In... here?"

"Uhuh. Come one baby. Don't be shy."

"B-but-...I can't.."

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

"But that was like.. a LONG time ago? And spontaneous too!"

Krystal gives him a dubious look. "Uhuh?"

"What? That's true." Jongin stated. "On that certain day, I felt so ing draining. I was frustrating."

"I didn't meant every words that I say to him."

"*Sigh* Okay. Then what's the reason? What a concrete reason for you to lying to that 'piece of happiness' that YOU were in love with ME?" The young lady demands. However..her names is being used without knowing.

"I.. He... Uhh.. You know that I.. I'm sorry?" Jongin tried. "That was happen in the next day I tried to confess to him. Remember when I told you that I saw him talking with a frame, holding it dearly as he talks about how much he love him or her?" Krystal nods.

 

"Of course I am. The same day you rudely crashed into my house and beating the hell out my sister's 'supposed to be' boyfriend by just seeing them insulting each other where the TRUTH is they were on a practice of their drama!"

"Yeah..I was so sorry about that. But come on! Jessica Noona IS A Drama Queen. And I was just.. protecting her from getting such an ugly words." Jongin defenses, feeling proud of his words.

"Yea yea yeah.. whatever. You're still the biggest reason of Sungmin Oppa back off moves. He scared of YOU!" Krystal judges him. "You and your brainless act like her lunatic ex."

Jongin rolls his eyes forcefully. "Don't blame me. That Sungmin guy is a freaking , that's why. And are we REALLY talking about Jessica Noona's failed hooked-up right now? Huh?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________

Uhh...hello? Haha XD sorry for the typo 'kay? :)

A bit(long) late of update... hope this chap doesn't dissapoint you all~

Thank you for reading and bearing my poor grammer! Haha Byeeee~ >O<

 

***