Another Sly Fox(es)?

Already With You Baby

 

Hi Everyone!!

I wanna clear a few things. Maybe some of you already read this chapter. Yes, it's update yesterday...without me realizing. I was accidentally make this chapter 'visible' when I was still editting some words. Until CuTAEpie(I thank you, girl!! ;)) gave a comment for this chapter. That was the time I finally know my 'mistake'. (And I still giggling when I remember it. Haha XD)

So what I want to really say is... I AM VERY SORRY. Orz

It's never my intention to make a fake update. Please forgive me~

 

And here is the real update.

For everyone who already read it, you just have to read some paragraphs to the end. ;)

Alright, that's it! ^^ Happy reading guyss~^^

Comments are welcome~ 

 


 

"Hyunggie Hyung.." calls Sehun. He has his head lean into Baekhyun's right shoulder and hand links to Baekhyun's one.

"Yes, Hunnie.." Baekhyun answers after he sips his cup of coffee. They sat in cafeteria to wait for the other guys.

"Am I.. handsome Hyungg?" Sehun whispers soft. He feels like his face is not that good nor attractive to catch Nini's eyes. He wanted to be the only one Nini's will look at.

Baekhyun stop eating his muffin as he hear it. Is he never seen a mirror? 

Let out a sigh, Baekhyun take Sehun's palm into his. He caresses the back of his hand tenderly. His baby's skin is so soft like a baby. "You are handsome, Hunnie.." Baekhyun says matter-of-fact.

"You are handsome, cute, beautiful, pretty, lovely, and a sweety, baby." He carries on with a gentle smile on his lips. Baekhyun is really love Sehun. He is the only son, and didn't has any sibling. He dicided to 'adopt' Sehun as his baby brother from their high schools life. He will make sure this boy will always safe. Chanyeol is Sehun's childhood friend and bestfriend. And when Sehun's brother not available, Chanyeol will his place. And Baekhyun is the first to replacing if Chanyeol doesn't capable. Especially in college.

"Really Hyunggie?!" Sehun asks, hopeful. His eyes wide and looks so pure it makes Baekhyun mesmerizes. He places his palms on Sehun's cheeks and squeezes it until Sehun had his lips pop out. Kyaaaaaaa!!! Baekhyun squealing inside. His baby is too cute!! 

"Yes.. yes.. yes.. you big ba~by!" Baekhyun nods in every word he says. He release Sehun cheeks as soon as he got a toothie smile.

"Why you ask tho Hunnie?"Baekhyun asks as he feeding Sehun his muffin. Sehun munchs it thoroughly before he answers "I just want...to know?" He says, but sounds more like a question.

"Is it about Jongin?" Baekhyun guesses.

*GASP* "Hyunggie Hyung!" claims Sehun loud. His hands covering his mouth and cheeks turn pinkish. He is sooooo surprise it makes his Hyung chuckles, pleased.

With a shy look, Sehun leans close to his face as he whispers in hushed tone "How did you know Hyung..?" as if no one knew his undying love for a tan male dancer. Oh please...! the truth is the other way around. Even thought.. not all the students, just the ones that really paying attentions to Sehun. But that's not a little at numbers.

"You guess?" Baekhyun hushed back.

"Hm..Channie Hyung told you?"

Baekhyun shakes his head, no.

"Taotao?"

Baekhyun shakes his head again, no.

"Umm...Kyunggie..Hyunggie?"

Baekhyun shakes his hea-

"Wait. You told D.O?!" Baekhyun shouts at him, rather hurt. The younger jumps in surprise. Baek knows their friends are already aware of the youngest feeling. And told Chanyeol nor Taozi is doesn't sounds freaky because Chanyeol is 'basically' his brother and Taozi is his cousin.

But D.O?

What Baekhyun knows is he and D.O knew 'bout Sehun's crush was when their still in high school! Of course at the same time, because Baek and D.O was always glued by hips through high school.

And... Sehun is too shy to told D.O, so maybe.... D.O confirmed it to Sehun and his baby admitted it(?).

Must be like that.

But Baekhyun still felt betrayed.

He thought he is the second closest to Sehun after Chanyeol. But.... D.O might take his place! And with his magic hands he can persuading Sehun! Oh my God! D.O's kimchi spaghetti is his favs! Oh No-!!!

"Baekkie Hyung?" Sehun wakes him up from his traces.

Sehun asks as hold Baekhyun's hand "You okiee?" He is worried. And Baek feels bad.

But..

"Am I wasn't important, Sehun?" Baekhyun says in an upset tones. It's time for actor Byun. Fighting!

"Huh?" "You told D.O but not me. Wasn't me your Eomma?" What the hell am I saying?! ...tch. Whatever. 

After that, Baekhyun just walks away from their table, left Sehun alone. He smile gleefully. Sehun must be behind, run after him. He giggles at the thought of his baby, pouting cutely with--

"Ouch! OH!...I'm s-so-sorry! I didn-"

As soon as he heard it, Baekhyun turns around in a flash. Sehun is bowing and saying sorry again and again to someone....he never seen before.

Marching up to him, Baekhyun turns Sehun to face him. He could hear the unknown male said "Its okay." all over again.

"What happened Hunnie? You okay?" asks Baekhyun.

"I-I'm okay Hyung, but he- then I- h-his clothes- I-I-" Sehun stutters with a guilty face. He can burst in tears at any moment.

Sehun is always a guilty person and his guilt will getting the best of him.

Baekhyun looks at the 'stranger'.

The unknown guy has a fierced-looks. Like a sort of bad boys, but in a hot-and-y way. With white snapback and earrings. He wears white sweater which some words attached on. It's pretty nice outfit in Baek's opinion, but of course if there's no large wet-but-almost-dry-ugly-brown splotch painted on. 

My coffee!

"I bumped into him and now his clothes is dirty. And I don't bring any spare clothes, Hyung. I'm sorry for this mess, I really am sorry.." explains Sehun to Baekhyun before he face the other with a bow. Then eyes stays on the floor.

"Hey, listen." He whispers as he taps Sehun's chin lightly. Sehun brings his face up. Waiting.

"It IS okay. It.. really.. is.. okay. Got it?" He whispers as he 

It really doesn't matter. We're even tho. I was too focus reading my schedules and didn't saw you coming, so...I'm sorry for your coffee too? Uhh....Hunnie, right?" asks the stranger smiling. This guy is even more attractive when he smiles.

"Oh! E-em." Sehun nod happy. "But my name is Sehun. Oh Sehun. But Hyungs and my families call me Hunnie! Some friends too!" Sehun told him excitedly it's cute. Baekhyun chuckles at his baby acts. Same with the stranger who's had a fond smile etched on. Sehun is truly mesmerizing.

"Okay...Sehun. My name's Jackson. Wang Jackson. I'm a new students here." says the stranger that now known as Jackson. He stretch his hand to Sehun for a handshakes. Smile never flatter.

Sehun takes his hand and shake it.

But he frowns again as soon as he let it go. "I'm really sorry Jackson... I can buy you a new one later this day, but I don't bring any for you to change... And I don't know if you still has a class, and how can you go to class with that? Or....uhh........OH!! I can call Mr.Chow! He can bring my clothes, than you can change to--"

"Hey hey hey....Hunnie." Jackson says as he take Sehun's cheeks in his palm. Sehun's rambling. It's cute, but he doesn't want Sehun to keep feeling guilty. 

 

Baekhyun doesn't know what to do now. This Jackson guy is being touchy touchy with his baby. He can feel his 'mother's side' is about to burst out. But from what he could see, Jackson's touch is still within the scope of innocence. Hope his eyes didn't trick him and last time he checked, his 'bad boys radar' is still awesome. So...maybe Jackson just a touchy kind of person that liked to do skinship naturally... like Taozi.

Whatever kind tho, Baekhyun should keep an eye open.

 

In Jackson's opinion, Sehun is an adorable kind of sweet boy with a lovely presences. He gives out a juvenile-puerile vibes on him. Everyone would love to protect him, but some will take advantages.

But Jackson... he doesn't mind to take the formers act.

 

He still had his eyes glued on Sehun's ones. Drown in a soft bright eyes the other have. Sehun's eyes is truly captivating. He will never get bore-

"AHEM." Someone interrupted. 

"Jongin!" claims Sehun cheerful. He's brighter than before. Jongin throw him a relief(?) smile.

"Jackson." Jongin nods at him. Jackson just smile and nods at him.

"What's going on here? May I ask?" asks Chanyeol, face unbearable hard. He was the one who's clearing throat.

Behind him stood D.O and surprisingly...Kris. Kris, accompany with a small ice's bag which he pressed on top of his nose.

"Just a little accident." Jackson answers flat. Sincronic with his face. He's a bit annoyed with the tone Chanyeol's used. Cocky.

"Sehun, here." Jongin hold up something to Sehun which looks like a-

"Bubble tea! Thank you Jongi~n.." Sehun take it shyly. Sehun's eyes turn crescent with cheeks tint in pink. A perfect pic to be hold.

*Tick* Chanyeol snaps his finger in front of Jackson. Stopped him from staring too long.

"Done?" Chanyeol scoffs at him. Jackson just rolls his eyes. 

"Jongin." Baekhyun calls out the tan who's been ruffling Sehun's hair. 

"You knew Jackson?" asks Baekhyun curious as he got his attention.

"Jackson is a new member dance team in our school. Just met him this morning." Jongin explains, which received him an 'ooh' after.

 

"PAKYEOL!!" Someone shouts from a far. A tall good looking guy with a fit gray knit-sweater which teasingly confirmed his sporty figures. "Minho?" mumbles Chanyeol as the said names jogs toward him.

"This. You left it. Again." Minho says with a scoff as he shoves a bag, a shoe bag, to Chanyeol's chest.

"Oh. Haha, thanks." says Chanyeol sheepishly as he pats Minho's arm once. Everyone except Sehun and Jackson rolled their eyes almost in the same second, because Chanyeol is known for being reckless. Nothing surprise.

"Oh. Looking good Kris." mocks Minho with a smirk. Kris just rolled his eyes. He isn't in the mood for a fight.

 

*GASP* "Krissy Hyung?!!" cries Sehun suddenly. His eyes widened like saucers. He moves to Kris's side in a lightning speed.

"What happened to your cute nose Hyungg?? That looks so so so soooooo painful..... Are you okey..?" Sehun whispers, worried. A deep frown surfaces with no shame.

Right after he heard it, Kris feels his mood brighten up in a shot like a fireworks. 

"Hunnie~ it's so pain..fuuu~ull.." Kris whines like a baby sloth.

"Here.. Lookkiee lookkiee Hunnie~ This morning my nose is flooding with blood.. and it really really really realllllyyy hurts, Hunnie.." sobs Kris with a saddest face he could managed as he pointing his bruised nose childishly. He pouts oh so cutely!! Of course just in his opinion.

For the nth times, the other rolled their eyes.

Except Minho who's cringes in disgust, and Jackson who's gross out at the most well-built slashed cool guy he thought change to an ugliest baby alive. The creepiness pierces through their bones.

 

Sehun touchs Kris nose with his pointer finger. Rubs it softly with feather like touch. He hopes the pain will go away and doesn't hurt his tallest Hyung anymore. He hopes it from the bottom of his heart.

"You should see a doctor, Hyungg..that way, your nose will cute again. And handsome! Doctors are scary, but you will feel no hurt anymore." Sehun says with soothe voice. He adds "I can come with you Hyung.." with finger still moves.

"Yes! we ca-!"

"CAN'T." Baekhyun deadpans. Kris glowers. He can't win with Baekhyun.

"Okay... right." sighs Kris.

Sehun frowns as he asks "Why can't I come, Baekkie Hyungg?" He stop his ministration on Kris's nose.

Surprise, Kris smirks. He's got Sehun soft spot.

"Because-"

"Kris Hyung will go with Kyungsoo Hyung." Jongin finished it. "Right Hyung?" He asks the owl-eyed guy.

"Well...that's the plan. Right Kris?" Kyungsoo said as he smacks Kris's back hard. An evil's smirks un-mistakably recognized. Kris chokes on his breath. But nods right after. D.O is the most scariest among all of them.

"Okey." sighs Sehun. Then he continues his 'works' again. Caressing the poor looking nose, he whispers..

"Just don't get hurt again Hyung... Please.. don't get hurt again..."

..with pleading 'hopes' in his eyes.

Hopes for him to not getting hurt again. Hopes for him to be more careful. Hopes that he wish to be granted right after.

He just never want anyone to get hurt.

 

Everyone in the circle heard it out clearly. They're all awe-struck by his words. Overwhelmed by his pleas genuine-voices.

The concern is purely sinceres.

Even Kris's heart melted like a marshmallow.

 

Kris takes Sehun's hand-the one which still caressing his nose-in his big ones. He says "Hey. I promise you, okay." in an unpredictable's way.

Warm and delicate with tenderness.

"I will go see a doctor as soon as possible. And I will.. try to be less wounded thereafter," Kris says so so so gently, as his big palm landing on top of Sehun's head. "...Hm?" Kris needs his affirmation. Head tilting to the side a bit. Kris looks handsome and classy which is almost... ethereal.

 

Forming a dazzling smile, Sehun beams at him and gives his "E-em!" with pretty crescent eyes that make him looks so "Cute." Jongin opened his mouth.

But that's not him who just speaks.

"So cute." Jackson continues, claims his previous voices. Jongin looks at him, annoyed.

But the others have a smile on. Who knows someone can actually cracked Kris's dumbest skull.

 

Kris ruffles Sehun's fluffy black hair. This boy needs to be protected.

 

"Well...now, may I know this cutie's names?" Minho talks, all attentions on him. "Is it Hunnie? ...Or am I wrong?" He asks with charming slashed flirty smile. Eyes on Sehun. Sehun smiles back, polite.

As Sehun's about to answers, his Hyungs beat him with "Sehun." and this make the youngest surprises in happiness. His Hyungs just speak up for him.

 

"Oh Sehun." Chanyeol adds, monotones.

"You can call him Sehun just fine." Baekhyun spits. Eyes throwing daggers at him.

Got the obvious warning, Minho smirks as he says "But I heard-"

"HIS name is Sehun." Jongin repeats with much more pressure.

"And YOU WILL call him Sehun. No other names." Kyungsoo boldly order him. Face expressionless.

Jackson sees the protected mode from all of them. He thinks.. he got why tho. Minho guy seems like a deceitful person. Secretive, sneaky, and probably.....untrustworthy.

 

"O.....kay. Hello Sehun, I'm Minho. Choi Minho. You can call me Minho Hyung." Minho stretchs out his hand for a handshakes which Sehun fulfill in no time. "Okay, hello to you too Minho Hyung!" Sehun cheerful answers.

"It's very nice to meet you." Minho adds, as he lowering his back and brings Sehun's hand nearing his face just to kiss it on the back of his hand. Eyes never leaves the younger ones who's cheeks turns bright pink from the moves. Sehun feels like in a fairytale when a prince met his princess. This thought make his cheeks darker in colour. If it's Nini who did it...

"Enough." Kris spits lowly-almost inaudible-as he tears Sehun's hand from Minho's holds and Sehun himself away from Minho's reachs. This make Minho smirks even wider.

Sehun confuses with his Hyungs now. His Hyungs have a hard face on them. As he was about to asks, Minho says "I hope we can be a good friends, Sehun." 

"We already are." Sehun's confirms.

"Oh. Then we don't need much time to be more closer no? Like......friends with benefits." Minho says with no shame as he whispers the last word.

Everyone jaws tighten. Jackson throws a dirty look at him. Jongin clench both his hands, trembling. Kyungsoo cracks his fingers. Baek and Chanyeol was about lurch forward to beat him, but Kris got his hands faster on Minho's collar sweater, staggers him a bit to the back. Their face just an inch from one another. Kris snarls dangerously as Minho smirks vigorously.

A bit shocks, Sehun tries to stopping Kris from whatever the tallest about to do, yet he's the one being stop by the love of his life. Jongin holds him back by his waist as he says "Do you like the bubble tea that I gave you, hm?" after he turns Sehun around to looks at him instead. His voices is so deep and y.. same goes with his eyes. Eyes that looks at him intensely. Whoa..

Realizing their proximity-nose almost touchs-, Sehun feels his cheeks burn fast like a massive wildfire. He nods in attempt to answer Jongin's question. Jongin smiles relieved, and says "I'll bought you one tomorrow." Sehun nods with a soft "Thank you"

 

 

". Off." spits Kris full with venoms, before he shoves the other harshly. He can't do much with Sehun neared.

Minho scoff at him, completely annoyed. He looks at Sehun's direction which backsiding him just to be pushed in his chest by Chanyeol with a "Back off."

Standing no chances, Minho walks away after he brushed an imaginary dust on his clothed chest. Kris rolled his eyes. Chanyeol pats him on his back as a silent thanks.

 

"Oh . Sorry, I should go right now." Jackson suddenly says. Everyone look at him now, even Sehun who got distracted. "Why so fast?" he asks.

"I need to be a good boy and pick my Mama up at Grocery Store. She will skin me alive if I don't." Jackson explains with a shrugs on his shoulders. He smiles at Sehun's little gasp. This boy is naturally cute in his opinion. "I'm kidding, Hunnie.." He ruffling Sehun's hair. Sehun's mouth forms a perfect 'O' shape, before he sighs in relief.

His Hyungs chuckles at his cute acts. Couldn't stand it too, Chanyeol turns to ruffles his hair which gladly welcomed by the happy boy. Sehun loves to be pampered, and ruffling his hair is one of it. He never mind a messy hairstyle tho, because everyone think its cute. If not, someone will tidying it for him...like what Kyungsoo does right now.

"Before that, let me introduces you to these guys and vice versa. Guys, this is Jackson. Wang Jackson and he's a new member of the dance team in our school." Jongin gestures his hand at Jackson.

"And Jackson, this is less or more our group of friends. I can assure you they're the most trusted people in school." Jongin continues.

"More like most popular people tho." Kris sassily says.

"Don't be narcisstic, Kris." Chanyeol scoffs.

 

"Whatever. And its Kris Hyung." Kris says, accompany with a smack at the back of Chanyeol's head which reward him a small "Sorry".

 

"Right. That's Kris Hyung for you Jackson. Wu Yifan for real name, and Kris for nicknames. Don't forget to add 'Hyung' or his palms will meet your skull with no mercy. He's too obsessed with respect. And trust me, as a Captain and the best Basketball player...he sure knows how to use his palm." Jongin warns him.

"E-em! Krissy Hyung is the best in Basketball!" Sehun declares in chirpy voices. Kris smiling, proud. He pinchs Sehun's cheek as he sings "Thank you, Hunnie~" only to be slapped by Baekhyun.

 

"This is Baekhyun Hyung, Byun Baekhyun for birth name. He is-"

"My Eomma!" Sehun's shouts grinning widely as he links his arm with Baekhyuns. Baekhyun beams at him. Their friends chuckle at the exchanges.

"Uhuh, Baekhyun Noona is Sehun's eomm- Ouch!! Hyung!" Jongin glares at his Hyung who just slapped his head.

Flipping his bangs sassily, Baekhyun told him "That, is how you will ALWAYS call me. Say that one more time, you will never get my blessing, Kkamjong." giving out a hint as he throw a side look to his cute baby.

Jongin got it.

Sighing, he nods "Right. Understood."

 

"Well......May I continue, Your Highness?" Jongin asks sarcasticly polites. He even bend down, bowing his head. Sehun couldn't keep his laugh as he giggles in Baekhyun's shoulder.

Jongin couldn't help but to smile.

 

 

Just for a second tho, before he frowns when he heard "You may, Peasant."

 

 

 

 

Kris lose it. He barks out laughing with hands slapping Jongin's back furiously before he got a brutal shove by the suffered boy. ONLY to team up with Chanyeol-who laughs in hysteric-and makes a perfect picture of Biography samples: Dufus moronicus-idioticus which is contains dumb and dumber as they laugh and slapping each other like a complete maniacs.

This two towers is ridiculously made for each other with their cracked-slashed-damaged-brains.

 

*Sigh* "Why do I friends with you all, again?!" Jongin  complains.

But he soon smiling in proud as he looks at the cute baby who giggles-more louder than before-still on Baekhyun's shoulder. His shoulders even shaking with it.

Jongin is about to , but then canceled it as he catchs Baekhyun's knowing gaze.

Clearing his throat, he says "O..kay. So! Uhh.. Where were we by the way? Uhh.. Oh! Yes, so....Jackson, Baekhyun Hyung is a black belt in Hapkido, so...uhh.. just so you know." A bit stuttering in the start but then he end it with a nonchalant shrug.

"I advise you, don't do nor try to do any-stupid-things to his 'son'." Kyungsoo wisely talks. Jackson nods with a smile. He got it.

"True. And it's Do Kyungsoo, but we call him D.O Hyung or Kyungsoo Hyung. He is in our school's top three Judo's player." 

"Nice to meet you Jackson." Kyungsoo offering a handshakes which is gladly accepted. "You too."

"And this one-"

"Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol decided to introduces himself with a hand stretch out. He pulls Jackson closer and wind his other arm around his shoulders to whispers out "I saw how you see at Sehun, so don't do more than that because from now on..I'll watching you." with a single pat on Jackson's back to 'pronounce' his words.

Jackson gives out a cheeky smile after Chanyeol releasing his 'friendly' hug.

"Chanyeol Hyung is-"

"Are you his boyfriend?" Jackson asks, cutting Jongin in the way. Everyone look at Jackson then at Chanyeol. 

"I'm not. But his boyfriend will be need my approval. You can ask him."

"I will."

The two looks like in a staring contest. The tense in the air make it even worse.

"Hey hey hey.....what's going on?" Kris decided to interfered. Chanyeol is his friend nevertheless. He will come as a backup if needed.

"Nothing." Chanyeol and Jackson answer at the same time they look at Kris, who caught off guard at the same hard face the two held.

Looking at the two for a while, with a bit reluctant Kris finally says "Alright. Whatever."

 

Everything become awkward right after. Three irritated, four confused.

In heavy sigh, Jongin announcing "Well! It's getting too long okay?! At this rate, Jackson's Mom might be already kidnapped by the Grocery Stores employees out the-"

"No way." Sehun breaths out. 

"-ere, and I'm just joking Sehun." Jongin clarifying, throwing a teasing smile. Sehun pouts cutely before whining out "That's not funny..." which is very lovely in other ears.

"Well...Chanyeol Hyung is good at Basketball too, above average but not the Aces. That trademark will be go to Kris Hyung, Choi Minho the who were here before, and Johnny. Chanyeol Hyung is a very good composer and sometime he helped us compose nor mix some songs we used to dance." Jongin reveals.

"Lastly...me and Sehun that you already know, no?"

Jackson nods.

"Still. A bit of facts of the two, Jongin is the best dancer and this baby is the fastest runner in our school." Kyungsoo explained.

"I think, I got Jongin from today dance class.." Jackson looks at Jongin which earned him a fists-bump. "But that really surprising, Sehun. I'll want to race with you." Sehun nods at him, smiling so pretty.

"Alright. That's all. You can come to us if you need something or well.. just to hang out together. Don't be hesitate." Jongin finish it placing a hand on Jackson's left shoulder. Jackson nods again with a quite 'Thanks'.

"Nice to meet you guys, and yeah..I must go now. So..see you guys next time?" Jackson asks, got some nod before he moves in front of Sehun, hands on his front pockets as he says "Don't worry about it okay," referring to his stained clothes. Sehun frowns, sad and sorry.

"But maybe you can treat me lunch next time?" Jackson offered, that bring a wide relieved smile from Sehun. He nods enthusiastic with "E-em! Okie, Jacksie!"

"Alrig- w-wait.. you say.. J-jack-JACKSIE?! Wha-?"

"AHAHAHAHAAHAA- T-that's your nick name BRO! B-BAAKHAHAHAHAHAACK-ACK-ack-ack*cough**cough*"

"What the Yeol!!" Kris snorts in laughter. He hits Chanyeol's back uselessly. Chanyeol is stupid. But he can't blame him tho, 'Jacksie' is too ridiculous and Jackson's antonished face is worth a legitimated award.

 

Everyone laugh but Sehun. "I'm sorry.." he whispers. His soft guilty little voices can shut them up like a thunderstorm in summer.

Jongin's the first to move. "Hey, it's okay Sehun." He  tries to coax him. Actually, it's a common thing for Sehun to give his friends a nick name. Mostly a cute ones.

"Hunnie-ah, don't be sorry. Jackson is actually very like it, Hunnie~ Right Jacksie?" Chanyeol asks mocking him in slick moves. Jackson glares at him before he says "Right, Hunnie. You can call me....Jacksie. It's..uhh.......cute?" He grimaces before smile as big as he can.

And that probably works after he sees Sehun sparkling eyes straight to his. "Really?!" 

"Really." Jackson is sure. Pretty sure he doesn't like it. Sigh.

"That settled then. But Hunnie, why not...... Jackie?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Because that's already used Hyung. Jackie Hyung, Lulu Hyunggie's biology partner." Sehun answers.

"But Jackson said he didn't mind.....right?" Sehun mumbles lowly, not really sure.

"I don't mind Hunniee~" Jackson ruffling Sehun's hair with wholehearted smile. He accepts his new nick name.

 


 

"Is Mr.Cho always this late to fetch you?"

"He wasn't. But I can wait for him alone, Jongin."

 

The two sat at the park near their college. Jongin accompanies Sehun like usual, and even treated him an ice cream that already in his tummy.

 

"And got you kidnapped?"

"No one will want to kidnapping me!" Sehun argues hotly. But anybody will never mistaking a speck of fear in his eyes. Baby is a baby.

"Uhuh. I believe that." Jongin nods. Mocking him.

"I'm not a child, and doesn't look like one, Jongin~" Sehun pouts stomping his feet in adorable way. Jongin can't take his eyes off of him. Pure like a baby, sweet like a candy, very appealing, so charming, so stunning, so...............alluring.

 

 

Oh hush Jongin!

Clearing his thought, Jongin look at the younger who's been staring at him with a confuse look. How cute.

Tilting his head sideways, Jongin says "You act like one, and cute as one..... that's enough reasons to be kidnapped."

 

After keep mum for awhile, Sehun breaths out a "I-I...am........................cute?" with eyes and mouth wide open. He couldn't believe his ears for once. 

Almost chuckles at Sehun's expression, Jongin decided to pretending to be shock as well "You don't know?! Here look at these." 

Jongin holds his phone in front of them with front camera mode on its screen. Two handsome faces look at them the same way they look. Sehun waves at it, giggling right after. He feels funny.

"This." Jongin pointing at 'the Sehun' in his phone.

"This face is very lovely, don't you think? And look! Ah.... this cheeks is pretty fluffy that anyone would like to pinch and play with it! Really cute and OOH~ is that a tint pink I see on th-"

"S-stop! stop stop stop stop ittt~" Sehun whining furiously shy. He covered his face with both of his hands as he shakes his head. His hands can't hide his burning cheeks.

Jongin chuckles at the scenes. He loves it.

"Hey.." Jongin calls him as he takes Sehun's hands and remove it from covering the beauty behind it. "Don't cover it. I wanna see." He whispers with eyes hold the younger gazes.  

Sehun felt his cheeks on fire it's so embarrassing. But Jongin's eyes... he stares at Jongin's deep eyes. Drowning in the most beautiful eyes he ever crossed. The same eyes that captured his heart and caging it with no mercy. Selfishly trapped him without giving chances to fights it. 

Sehun's want nothing but to have that eyes to only look at him and only him. To have that eyes to look at him the way he looks at it. 

That enchanting eyes....

 

......he fell in love with.

 

"J-jongin?" Sehun whispers. He is so nervous but blissful.

Jongin couldn't darts his eyes away from the younger face. His handsome and beautiful face.

His cheeks are so pink which doesn't look weird and even make him more pretty. His pink-like petals-lips parting and glistening like the most precious jewels.

Only God knows how much he wants to claim and taste it like he owns it, so badly.

Awares of where is Jongin staring at, Sehun his lips unconsciously. Shaking the rational but hormonal side of Jongin.

"J-jongin?" Sehun calls him again. This finally catches Jongin's attention. Not too much, because Jongin got lost in his eyes.

A pair of eyes that sparkling like full-cut diamonds.

 

He always dreaming for those eyes to greet him when he wake up and lullabying him to fall asleep. 

Those gorgeous eyes....

 

.....he fell in love with.

 

"S-sehun..."Jongin whispers. Jongin wants it. He wants him. He wants Sehun.

And he will reveals it. Right here, right now.

 

As Jongin about to talk his heart out, to pour out all of his feeling he kept for years, even to beg for his love to be accept...........his breath forced to stop.

He felt a pang in his heart when he saw a bead of shameful tears rolling down Sehun's left cheek.

He felt like someone stabbed him straight to his chest when he saw another tears fall. 

"S-sehun? Sehun wha-" "Mr. Chow is already here, I'll see you tomorrow Jongin." Sehun mutters in hurry.

He stands up letting out his hands from Jongin's gentle and warm hold. He walks away as fast as his feets could managed, but soon stop with a hold on his wrist.

Jongin pulls Sehun back and turning him around to face him. Sehun cheeks still looks so pink, but the trails of tears that paint on might threatening the perfection of it.

Without even thinking, Jongin takes Sehun in his embrace. He can feel Sehun's body trembling slightly. He knows, Sehun tries to hold his tears. Jongin hugs Sehun more closer when he felt the younger clenching his shirt even harder. He rubs Sehun's back to tell him.. he is here with him.

 

Jongin doesn't know what is happening right now. They're just talking, teasing, and staring(?), but then Sehun's crying. Jongin is confuses. Is his gaze too strong it makes Sehun scared, or is Sehun thinks he was too creepy to look at him for too long?

Whatever reasons behind it, he must find out. He will apologize if it's his fault. He will do everything to make Sehun smiles again. He will-

"J-jongin, l- let me g- go.." Sehun says, so soft but so weak. He pushs Jongin's chest gently, hiding his face as he looks to the ground. More accurately to Jongin's shoe laces. The one Sehun bought him for his birthday last year. 

Sehun take a step back and another step, out of Jongin's personal space. Jongin wants to reach Sehun's hand, but Sehun holds his hands up. 

Smiling a fake smile, Sehun waves him goodbye before he slightly runs to Mr.Cho who's standing beside one of Oh's cars.

 

Jongin just stood in his place, not knowing what to do.

 

He feels lost..

 


 

"Ahem. Uhh.. how about...we stop by a bubble tea store? Sehunnie? I feel like drinking it right now. Haha" Mr. Cho says, trying to comfort Sehun in the way he thinks would works.

"I don't want to..." Sehun says quietly, eyes looking out at the side road. Mr.Cho can just sighs in worry.

 

Finally he can breath in normal. Just minutes ago, he felt so.....suffocating. 

 

Suffocating with his feeling. Suffocating of Jongin's acts. Suffocating of the feeling for being accepted, for being one, for being together,

.........for being true.

 

All of that feelings makes Sehun so suffocating.

 

He didn't even realize he was already crying.

Looking at his palms, Sehun remembers their moment minutes ago. Sehun and Jongin's moment. 

Jongin teased, Jongin called him cute, Jongin's warm hands, Jongin's stares, and Jongin's hugged in the end. Sehun feel so incredibly happy.

But that's the problem.

He couldn't feel happy. He can't feel happy.

Why? Because not everything we see from the outside had a same 'look' from the inside.

So Sehun didn't want to take it. He doesn't want to take it. He.....he scares to take it.

Everything that just happened.......that's too good to be true. That can't be true.

 

Sehun is sure, he just blinded by his feeling.

 


 

 

"Lulu Hyung..? You are....here?!" Sehun asks in surprise.

The only small guy in the kitchen jerks slightly before he turns with a really wide smile that looks almost too creepy.

"Hunhuuuu~unn~!!!" Lulu guy calls-slashed-sings his favorite Sehun's nickname as he runs to get to where Sehun's stand. His arms flying wide opened before he closed it as soon as he got Sehun. He breathes in Sehun's baby scent.

Sehun hugs him back as strong as the other. He misses his older cousin.

"But..how are you here Hyung? You didn't called me too!" Sehun purses his lips and crossing him arms like a spoiled infant.

"Oowh..I'm sorry... I want it to be surprise Hunhunie~ Please forgive me? Please please pleasee...?" The pretty looking and honey blond hair guy begging for forgiveness. Oh's ultimate baby's forgiveness.

"Mmmm...........okie. But! Lulu Hyung must stay over and sleep with me tonight. And sing for me. And buy me bubble tea." Sehun demands with finality. "Yes yes yes! everythings you want baby~"The other could never refused his favorite dongsaeng's requests. He nods as he pinching Sehun's cheeks. His favorite cheeks in the world.

At that very moment, he finally catchs something is wrong. His baby's eyes looks red like he has been..

"How about us Hunnie?!" Chanyeol calls from the kitchen. Beside him stood a tall tan with jet black hair guy who has a bitten croissant in his hand.

Sehun smiles at him then make his way to their place. Sehun hugs Chanyeol, then got a hug by the other guy.

"I didn't see you at college, Taotao." Sehun says to the tan, then got fed by him.

"I need to go fetch Hannie Ge, Hunnie. He will scold me if I didn't. You know how scary he can be right? Like a mad deer.." Taotao guy explains. He whispers the last sentences before he giggles secretly with Sehun. The two tall cousins keep giggling like little kids planing for a prank.

"Can you share it with me too? Oh Zitao?" A voice booming through the room. Lulu guy expression turned dark. Like an angry deer. He is a master if it's about knowing how his little-okay, not really 'little'-brother behaves. And he actually catched a few words Zitao said at the start which was containing his name. So! After he do the math, the secret whisper at the end must be something about him.

"Haha, calm down Luhan Hyung." Chanyeol says, not really trying to comfort him as he chuckles knowingly. He is not a stranger in Oh family. And bickering between Oh Junshik's son, Oh Luhan and Oh Zitao is like a 'show' for him. So entertaining.

"Oh be quite Yeol! I know which side you stand." Luhan scoffs with venom in his voice. This got the three younger guys laugh happy.

"Don't be mad, Hyunggie.." Sehun says as he envelopes his shorter Hyung with his arms. This, make Luhan smiles his bright and sincere smile.

"Waaahh..what a great view to see." A deep soothed voice can be heard from the stairs. 

Luhan can feel how stiff Sehun has become. He smirks a bit.

 

Sehun is in shocking stated. He know that voice. The voice he missed dearly. The voice that always calm him down he sad. The voice he loves more than his parents. The voice which always and always making him feel safe. Safe....the person who has promised to keep him safe. His Hyung. Oh Junhan's older son. 

"SUHO HYUNG?!!" Sehun yells surprise. His eyes turns red in seconds.

"Can I have a hug too? Baby-Hun?" Suho asks faking a pout. He now stood beside a couch.

Sehun doesn't waste any second as he sprints to his Hyung with a tear stained cheeks. He throws himself to his older bro with so much force that makes Suho lose his balances and got him squeezed between Sehun grown up body and the couch. Sehun is so heavy, but he never mind about it. 

"I miss you Hyung..." Sehun cries in his neck. He missed to be called Baby-Hun, because Suho is the only one who got the permission. Even Suho claimed that no one can call Sehun with that nickname except him. Only him.

 

 

 

 

"I miss you too, Baby.. My cute cutie Baby-Hun.." 

 


 

Okay. That the end of this chapter! Thank you for read it!

See ya guys in next update! Bye~

 

*Not a native English speaker, so thank you for bear with it.