The Oh and The Park

Already With You Baby

"Hyung?! What are you doing in here?" A deep voices shrieking in shock.

"Why? Am I forbidden to be here? Am I not allowed in here? Mr.Park?" A nice and soothing voices answers, tone bored. But his shrugging shoulders can tell he is quite comfortable.

Chanyeol shakes his head once. "No. I mean.. yes. Wait, that's sounds wrong. I mean..no and yes."

"Uhuh." Suho nods, arms fold in front of his chest. Silently mocking the guy in front. A stutter-rambling dongsaeng. One of his favorite form of entertainment. 

"Well..the thing is 'no'," Chanyeol uses his fingers to made an air quotes, "as in you're okay to be here, and the 'yes'," another air quotes, "is fo-"

"Who's on the door, Channie?!" Someone shouts from inside, that soon followed by a ticking sounds which getting louder and closer to the front door where the two guys stands. 

A beautiful woman with a simple yellow-ish blouse which politely compliment her fresh vibes come into view. The lady in described is non other than Chanyeol's Mom, Mrs.Park.

"Oh. Suho-ah?!" Mrs.Park says in high pitched. A honest surprise.

"Good morning Mrs.Park." Suho bows his head respectfully.

"Aigoo..look at you now. You look more handsome than the last time we met. Call it, is it a year ago? Possibly two?" Mrs.Park asks as smile never flatter. 

"I can tell..that you turn into a nice good looking man like your father in a very short time, huh." Mrs.Park shaking her head a bit as a sign of tease can be well recognized. Suho laughs a little. He missed her nice and catchy personality.

 

If it's about Chanyeol's happy cheery self in 24/7-of course if there's no stupid people like Kris, Minho, etc etc.. that could hurting his baby bro nor people who's very dear for him-, it's an absolute fact that Mrs.Park is the one to be 'blame'. Same goes with his skill of making jokes as a mood maker.

If it in Oh, Mrs.Oh is just the same. Sehun got his sweet, soft hearted, and lovely pretty vibes from her. While Suho takes his Dad's. Composed, discipline, and protective as a perfect ingredients of-probably soon will be-a good leader.

"Thank you, Mrs.Park. I feel like.... meeting an Angel myself. You know.. right about.. now." Suho answers with one step level of teasing. He used low and a bit raspy-and supposed to be y-voices that he could manage. Mrs.Park laughes in delight with her son snorts on the side.

When was Hyung become this corny out of sudden?! He was still normal days ago! *Shudders* I've got goosebumps all over.

"Should I feel threatened, Junmyeon-ssi?" Another voice join them. A tall charismatic man with warm smile come through the open door. Mr.Park asked him with hands hid inside his sweatpants pockets. Suho can guess the elder is in his break day.

"*Chuckles* Good morning, Mr.Park." Suho bows at the said man.

Smirking, Mr.Park bows too. "Well.. good morning to you too Mr.Oh." 

They look at each other briefly before blaring a laugh out at the same time and same frequent. "Come here you, don't give me that attitude." Mr.Park says at last as he ushered Suho for an embrace. Suho 'answers' it in grateful. The other audiences blooming a smile on.

 

The Oh and The Park relationship is no joke. Especially since Oh Junhan and Park Sunyeol who's have a history years ago. A memorable one. They were practically partners in crime that turned out to be partners in business. 

Met in highschool, become a president and vice-president of student council, famous as two princes charming for many girls but rival on one girl more then once, skipping school with a nice, smart, obedient students as a façade, faking their IDs to got in night clubs, and etc etc etc..

One time they challenged each other to get their hot lecturer in their college to fall in love with one of the two. Sunyeol won with Junhan not far behind. Sunyeol got her as a lover, Junhan got her as her cheating lover.

Even tho the truth finally revealed between them, unsurprisingly they just laughed it off with no guilt whatsoever. 'Cause from the very start, they never serious and were knew of a fact that she's already has two boyfriends in her palms.

In short..they'd just play with a player. One of many unforgettable lovely memories. With handsomeness and their expert moves of flirting..it's always an easy tasks.

But yea..it should stop before they drown in much more trouble.

So since that time, they choosed to focus on their careers and promised to be a better man so they are now.

Oh and Park bond more unshakable stronger with two important ladies. Oh(Kwon) Seyeon and Park(Ga) Yoora who's been friends since childhood, then bestfriends for life. As two well-known fashion designers, they're bolding it with their fashion brand: Sera la Circa. 

 

Park Yoora just comeback from Paris yesterday so she didn't had a chance to pay Oh residence a visit to meet her Suho dear and-

"By the way.. where is my fluffy baby Hunnie Buny Boo?" Mrs.Park asks her-never adopted-older son about her-never adopted-baby for life.

Uhuh, Suho and Sehun is Park's other 'sons'. Same goes with Chanyeol to Mrs.Oh.

"Sehun's with Mom shopping and hunting together right now, Mrs.Park. I'm here for a personal reason with Chanyeol." Suho explains what is his intention from the start.

"With... me?!" Chanyeol pointing at himself with blabbering look.

"Is he troubling you, son?" Mr.Park asks with hands on his hips as he throwing a look at his only son. 

His son is always troubling Oh's older boys in the past. Suho and Luhan. Together with Sehun, Tao, and Tiffany, they used to pull a pranks on the two. And of course, Chanyeol is the brain of their plans.

"*Chuckles* No no, Mr.Park. It's nothing big, I ensure you."

"Is that so?" Mr.Park asks again for confirmation and well satisfied as Suho nods. "Alright..he is all yours." Mr.Park says with a pat on Suho's forearm. The latter smile thankful.

Moving closer to Suho, Mrs.Park not too lowly says "Just.. call me, if he's being a sore in the arse. Okay?" 

"*Gasp* Wait, what?!" Chanyeol asks in horified face. Did his mom just-

"And you're free to call me if he's being too sore in the eyes. I mean.. even tho we're already feel it right now." Mr.Park adds more salt to his only son's wounded pride.

"Wha-DAD?! You've got to be kidding me." Chanyeol says in disbelieved. "I AM more handsome than you on this age, you know? How can I be a sore in the eyes? That's so absurd! I mean..look at me! This face is a masterpiece! Tall, sporty and all..well..just so you guys know." 

Suho chuckles as Chanyeol runs his hand through his slightly curly hair. The taller tried to spell his words through some act. Parents on presence look at him in amuse. So freaking amuse.

"No worries!" Suho chirps in sudden. "I guess.. I will just throw him in the road later on Mr.Park." What? "Only if you let me." He continues.

"Hyung, don't start-"

"You have my approval, son." Mr.Park deadpans, with Mrs.Park nods at his side. Three vs one. Chanyeol pouts and forms a monstrous frown.

"And maybe-"

"OOOOKAAYY!! Okay. I get it. And I'm out of it. Out. Of. It. *Huft*" The taller says at last then walk away in moody mode. He even flips his hair sassily.

 

Leaving the three adults in sincronic chuckles. They've got the best of Chanyeol.

 

 


 

 

"You know someone named Nini?"

*Screeeeeech* Chanyeol stopped the car with a death step on the brakes. "What the hell Hyung?!" He slightly shouts.

"What?" Suho asks back. A confuse look on his face.

"You almost killed us!"

"I am not. You are."

"I AM NOT. YOU A-" *BEEP!!**BEEEEEEEEEPPP!!!*

"Oh !" Chanyeol cursed. He kinda forget that he didn't own the roads.

"Language."

"Yes, sorry."

Chanyeol maneuvering his steering wheel and make a move of his car skillfully.

It's just the two of them on the car. They're on the way to Sehun and his Mom's current place. 

It was Mrs.Park's idea to hang out together as Moms and sons bonding time. The said woman is in different car(in purposed to give her 'sons' their privacy) with her personal driver.

"*Sigh* Why's everyone love to curse so much?" Suho complains his concern. "I always had this thought to ripping their mouths off of their face as I heard that you know."

"*Chuckles*Don't be creepy Hyung. You used to be a very VERY forgiven man. What's changed?"

"I still am you Yoda." Suho flicks Chanyeol's side forehead once. "Aw! Hyu-"

"Eyes on the road."

"Yea, okay. Sorry."

"Let's get back to my question. Do you know someone named Nini?" Suho asks again. And this time Chanyeol seems to be composed.

"I... don't know what to say Hyung. How did you know about...Nini?"

"Sehun."

"Sehun told you?"

"Yes. Well...I.. asked him myself. I mean..uhh..he..is..umm........like this, he wasn't.. but I saw, then... it's jus-"

"Hyung, please. You look so ugly when you all stuttered like that, Hyung."

"Okay. Okay, I will tell you.. but you swear to not tell my baby bro that I was the one who's telling you and it must not leaks to anyone. Deal?"

"Deal." It's very easy to Chanyeol. He might be a clumsy person in general, but no one can beat his royal heart in keeping secrets. He keeps it all till he die if the teller asked him to.

 

Suho told him everything. 

From the moment he saw Sehun cried over a picture, confronting the said boy with what he heard, and their spending times with Suho continually pestering the Nini guy matter. 

He told Chanyeol whatever Sehun had said. How much he loves him, feeling somehow mutual with his crush yet there's a girl between them, and lastly..how their baby bro almost burned his face as he told Suho that with they're having a Bubble Tea dates 'accidentally'. Even thought in Suho's opinion, that barely called a date. But he didn't dare to say it out loud and break his baby-Hun's heart. No way in his life time.

Chanyeol listened to him carefully. Eyes focus on the roads, hands dancing on the steer, but the older knowing well his dongsaeng is swallowing everything what he just saying. And certainly, he started growing a frown as Suho mentioned about the girl.

"I think I've heard that name before, but I don't know when and who's mentioned it." Chanyeol speaks up his thought. 

Suho focusing his glance to the the side of road as he says "I don't care about that girl. I just wanna make sure if you know well this Nini guy, because Sehun told me you guys are friends."

"What the" "Yeol." " are you saying?" 

Suho shots him a glare. It makes the taller somehow nervous. If he isn't driving, he will give Suho a perfect ninety degrees bowed. "Uhh..ha-ha..well..sorry, Hyung. You know, I couldn't help it." Chanyeol sheepishly smile.

"I mean! What the f- What KIND of name is.. THAT? Nini?!" Chanyeol pulls a grimace look. "That's.....ugly. Is he foreigner? He must be ugly like his name." Chanyeol snickers.

Suho shrugs at this. "I can say he is quite attractive. Tan and all. And about the name, I think that's..maybe....a nickname?"

Chanyeol looks at him in confused. "You've seen him before?"

Suho shakes his head. "No. But I saw a picture on the pink frame that Sehun always keep in secret. Which is I assume as the Nini guy. With so many 'love' stickers on it, I'm pretty sure that was him."

 

"Pink..frame? Love stickers? That's so....... cute?" Chanyeol baring a fond smile. Suho is not too different.

"*Chuckles* Yes, it's very cute. Like he himself. No?"

"*Chuckles*Can't agree more~." Chanyeol agreed immediately. They smile at the thought of their baby bro. Their cute baby bro.

 

 

"Oh! Wait. I think.. I think I have an idea who's that Nini guy. Tch. It completely slipped out of my mind."

"You mean?"

"I.. ever heard of that Nini 'thing' before." Chanyeol explains. Acknowledge, Suho says "Oh. So you aren't friends like Sehun said then?"

Chanyeol shakes his head. "I don't know anyone named Nini, nicknamed Nini nor ever heard about that word. Well.. until.." 

Chanyeol left him at that. His face complicated like there's some debated in his head. Pros and cons for telling Suho or not. 

Suho keep looking at him and wait for the taller to say something more. He knows something. 

Chanyeol stopped the car as the light turned red. He started with "Uhh..like this. We made a mutual deals okay? Don't tell anyone whatever am I gonna say. Okay?"

Suho nods "Understood."

"Well..someone told me about Nini. I have a friend named Jongin. And he was the one told me about that Nini thing, but wasn't sure if it's a guy or a girl."

"Oh. Is he knowing this Nini personally?"

"Bad luck on us, he is not." Chanyeol says as he started to driving again. 

 

"*Sigh* I don't understand why Hun said that you guys are friends. I mean..is he.. no. He would never lying to me." Suho says massaging his forehead. He really wanna know about this Nini guy. He needs to know if that guy is good enough for Sehun.

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

"Guess who am I~?"

"Huh? Oh! Umm....I don't know." 

"You sure? .......Hunnie Buny Boo?"

"*Gasp* Yoora Umma!" Sehun turns in impossible speed. Face blooming a very very very-I tell you that's a-very very VERY bright smile. Don't forget to add his crescent eye smile which is so....

...beautiful. 

And that's what the crowds around them thinking. 

Completely mesmerize by their awfully beautiful faces.

"Ta-daa!! Did you miss me?" Mrs.Park asks as she throws her arms wide. 

"E-em!!" Sehun nods furiously before he throws his arms around her shoulders. They laughed out loud like a children on the playground, swaying from side to side. 

Mr.Oh can't stop the smile that creeping out to her face.

 

 

 ___________________________________

 

 

"Yeol, don't you think we've gone too far? You choosed this road that probably costs.. twice in terms of time, you know? Or maybe more. At this rate, your Mom is already meet Sehun and Mom."

"I know, Hyung. That's a very smart moves, right? We can talk more." Chanyeol gives Suho a cherished smile. Teeths in displayed.

"Yeah..right."

"Don't you miss our spending time together, Hyung? Oh and Park's '2nd generation' bonding time?" Chanyeol asks, hardly tries wiggling his eyebrows looking ridiculously stupid. This brought laughter from the older which turns into scream as the taller almost bumped their car to a van in front.

Right, Chanyeol managed to avoid the possibility of an ugly accident. But it's too impossible to refrain an extremely mad Suho beside.

"Ow! Ow! Hyung! Sorry! Ow! Ouch! Ah!"

 

 

"Look! ALL RED, Hyung!" Chanyeol complains in a second as they've been stopped at the gas station to refuel their car. One of his hands is covered in red. Blessed Suho's 'art' skill.

"You almost got us killed!" Suho shouts back.

"Uh..yes..um..sorry, Hyung." Chanyeol says, face full of guilty. That such an ugly face to look at for someone who's all smiley all days.

"*Sigh* Fine. You're forgiven. Just don't do that again! Okay?!" Suho shoots him a great glare which means one thing. It's an order. An order from a brother. Honored brother.

Chanyeol nods with no words. He knows he was at fault. They keep silent afterwards. Suho had his mind full of his brother while Chanyeol..

 

"Hyung..what if...what if.....uhh...you know....if..if-"

"WHAT IF WHAT?!!"

"WhatiftheresomeonethatIknowlikenowaitloveSehuntoextantof-"

"PARK CHANYEOL! Get yourself together and talk with your brain, can you for once?!!"

Chanyeol jumps in his seat. His hyung start to losing his temper.

Chanyeol stutteringly replay "I..I-I'm sorry Hyung. I mean..it just..you know......I-I.............I'm sorry. I'm sorry again Hyung." then he sighing at the weakest dejected words he could come out. 

They keep silent for a while again.. but before Chanyeol could blurt out any more sorry, Suho beats him with his.

"No. No, I am sorry. I am sorry, Yeol. I was just..I'm just....it is veery.. frustrating. I know Sehun loves this Nini guy, and even tho am not ready to handing my baby to someone else....I need to know if this guy is a good person. He should be a good person! From everything Hun said 'bout this guy, he sound so genuinely like, maybe love my baby too! But if there's a girl between them..it should be something's wrong. Hun didn't deserve someone who's playing push and pull with his heart. I will get my hands on his throat if that guy just playing with Hun. I swear. I swear I wil-"

"Hyung." Chanyeol stopped him before Suho could hurt himself as his fists clenching unbearably hard. "We will know, Hyung. And I'll ing kill him first if he's just a bastard who's ing someone's feelings around. Okay? You need to be ing calm. I'm his big bro too 'kay?"

Suho loosening his fists then running his hand through his hair tiredly. He really wanna know the guy who's make his baby cried in secret but then lately he has been.. living the life of his dream.

"*Sigh* Yes. Yes, I got it. I'm sorry. I was just... Will you stop cursing tho?" Suho asks.

Smiling, Chanyeol says "Well sorry again Hyung."

 

 

"Sehun said Nini is my friend, right? But I've never heard of it until Jongin told me. So we can conclude that probably a nickname. A secret nickname. It could be everyone. And the only fact we have is 'he' is one of my friends. So Hunnie has a crush on my friends. Whoa... who could it be?"

Shrugging, Suho says "Well..you tell me. Is there someone that Hun keep looking at? Or someone who could make him blush when they're nearing him?"

"Sehun is..easy to blushing. I think everyone who's compliment him will make his face on fire. Girls or guys. He is shy you know that right."

"True. But-"

"Hyung! You know his face right?!" Chanyeol asks suddenly screaming.

"Well..that's what I sai- Yeol!" Suho gasping surprise as Chanyeol snapping his fingers on front, right in front of his eyes.

"Haha..sorry Hyung. Wait. I'll park this car first."

They hadn't realize they reach their destination.

"Okay. Here we goes." Chanyeol takes out his phone. Suho have a questioning looks but keep his mouth shut as Chanyeol start looking for something in his phone. "Here. Tell me which one is Nini." 

Chanyeol gave him his phone with galleries on the screen. "Whoa...you've got smarter after years eh?"

"Of course I am -wait. What?! I always smart Hyung! You just aware of that..now?! Tch. You dissapoint me Hyung." Chanyeol shaking his head at last sentence.

Suho rolling his eyes, feeling somehow familiar with the way his dongsaeng act. "Hey. This one." Suho held Chanyeol's phone to his view with a pic of their main circle of friends. His pointer finger is pointing at..

"Jongin?! You mean.....this guy?!" Chanyeol snatched his phone than fiddling for a bit before he shoves the said device straight to Suho's face. 

Startling, Suho grabbing it harshly and spurting out "Can you not?!! Ugh. Your manners still worst Yeol! I am your Hyung, don't you know how to a-"

"Hahaha, okay okay. Sorry sorry..haha." 

"You can laugh like that in front of me?" Suho asks in disbelieve. Chanyeol become more weird. His smile getting creepier. Is he being possessed?

 

"*Chuckles* Hyung! *Chuckles* I really am sorry okay. But...God knows how happy I am now.... Can you believe it?! WOOHOO!!"

"You completely out of your mind." Suho shakes his head. He keeps scrolling Chanyeol's gallery as he found many good and cute pictures of his baby.

Stop laughing, Chanyeol snorts ". That lucky bastard. Hah." 

"Yeol. Stop it. So HE IS you friends right? You know him well? How is he in general? Smart? Stupid like you? Is he from a good family? How about drugs, alcohol...is he familiar with that? Or smoking? An-"

"Heh. Heh.. Hehe.."

"Yeol..."

"Bbaakhahahakhahahahaha!!!!

"CHANYEOL!!"

 

 

 

Finally Suho and Chanyeol got in the mall his baby brother and Mother where to. 

"Hyung, you go first. I gotta pee."

"Wha- HEY! Tch. That Yoda." With tight lips, Suho looks at Chanyeol's back as the latter rushing away to get his problem done.

Suho sighing more as he stars to search for his Mom. Chanyeol's manners always poking his demon side. But his words about Jongin makes him feel a little bit at ease. But again, he needs to make sure himself. He will make sure.

But for now... he should walk faster. He has a hunch that Mrs.Park is already have his hands full of many kind of clothes/stuff for his Baby-Hun to wear. Dressing his baby-Hun up is like his Mom and 2nd Mom other hobbies aside from designing dress.

 

 

___________________________________

 

 

 

Hi~ It's update!!!

Hope you guys like it~

*Not a native English speaker...thank you for bear with it.. ahaha ^^

 

 

 

And maybe next time...Jongin will meet his soon to be brother in law?! Hahahahahahaha..XD