Hunnie's Hyungs vs Sly Fox

Already With You Baby

 

"We're here, Sehunnie." Mr.Cho says, as he stop the car. They're in front of Sehun's college.

"Em..'kay. Thank you." Sehun thanks him softly as he open the car's door. He feels a bit sad after what happened this morning. Everything about Nini is always make him sad.  

But iit'snot Nini's fault! It's yours, Hunnie! You can't be selfish and wanting Nini just for yourself. You can't force Nini to love you back, can you?

.......can I?  he frowns with his own questions. Before he can answer, his mind decided to talk more. It seems like there's two voices in his head.

You can Hunnie! You are handsome, cute, and Mom said you're beautiful too! And Taotao! He said you're pretty too! But don't you think Nini doesn't deserve you? He's rude for not sensitive of your feelings! He's bad and-- he closed his eyes hard to block his mind. Sehun doesn't want to think any bad things about his precious Nini. He doesn't want to hear his own mind bad-mouthing Nini. He doesn't want--

Maybe Nini already has someone he likes? Someone that's not you? Sehun open his eyes surprise. He never think about that before! What if Nini loves someone els--

"Sehunnie." Sehun snaps back to reality when Mr.Cho pats his back. He didn't even aware of his spacing-out states.

"Take this." smiling, Mr.Cho hands him something. Sehun gasps cutely when feels a cold thing in his palm. He squeals inside as he looks at a cup of happiness which is his favorite. Chocolate bubble tea!

"Drink it and make sure you finish it, okay? I will not give you more if you don't." says Mr.Cho, threatening playfully.

"I will! Thank you Mr.Chow~" promises Sehun when he hugs Mr.Cho. Smile on his face. For some reason(and probably the reason he just makes up), Sehun like to call him Mr.Chow instead of Mr.Cho.

Releasing the hug, Sehun take a big sip of his bubble tea. He moans innocencely as it touch his tongue. Heaven~

"Okay, I'll be going now. Smile that smile of yours, will you?" says Mr Cho as he process to get in the car after ruffling the younger's hair. Eyes never leaving the younger. 

"Em! I will..! Thank you! Bye bye Mr.Chow~" Sehun waves happily as Mr.Cho starts the car. He waits until Mr.Cho a bit far before he walk to his class.

With bubble tea in hands, smile blooming on his face. He sure forget 'the Nini' matter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Morning Hunnie. You look happy today." A very tall and good looking guy greets him charmingly.

"E-em. I'm happy." faces the guy, Sehun gives him his famous eyes smile. Got the tall one awestrucks by the cuteness.

"Awe...there must be something good happened this very morning hm? Care to share?" says the taller as he bumps their shoulders playfully. Sehun smile at him before answering.

"This morni-" he stops.

His face turn blank before it become sad. His lips quivers just a little, yet it already alarmed the taller one. Sehun is in the verge of crying. He must do something before someone get the wrong-

"HUNNIE BABY~ I looking for you from-Hunnie? OMG my baby, you okeeyy?" a short but attractive guy approached Sehun with an owl-eyed guy in tailed. Rectangle smile that etched on his lips vanished just as soon as he saw his baby stated.

"Are you hurt?" asks the owl-eyed guy. Worry as he scan Sehun's entire for any injures. Sehun shakes his head cutely. Eyes glued on his bubble tea, worrying the two even more. 

"Hunnie.." "I'm okie Baekkie Hyung, Kyunggie Hyung." Sehun tried to convince the two, but sounds more like convincing himself.

"Then why are you--Kris!! What are doing with my baby you freaking tower!" accused Baekkie guy as he finally knowledge the very tall guy, Kris. He was about to throwing punchs at him and granting the other with a piece of his fabulous hapkido's moves, but..

"What you d--get your filthy hands off of me you big ears tower!" ..another tall guy come out of sudden and blocked Baekkie from abusing his friend.

"Huh?" "What?" "What did you call me?" "That's not important." "No. You just called me-!"

"Channie Hyung?" Sehun calls as he heard the new voices. Channie guy smile at him but frown as he saw the expression the younger make.

"C'mere you big baby." The second taller boy take Sehun in his embrace. "You okay? Hunnie? Did this peoples disturbing you?" asks him, nudge Sehun's head with his chin.

"Hey!" He got protests by the other three. 

Sehun breathing more calmly now. He always grateful whenever his Hyungs is around, especially this Channie. It's feels like he got a hug from his real older brother. 

"We saw Sehun in this stated with Kris." Kyunggie guy explain it.

"So you should ask what did he do." Baekkie guy adds. Kris is about to protests but Sehun remove his embrace with Channie guy then walks to hug Kris instead. Protectingly.

"Krissy Hyung didn't do anything Hyung!" scolds Sehun at the two. Kris a bit stunned hug him back.

He got the lovely boy attention now.

He sure will enjoy it.

"It's okay, Hunnie... I'm okay. You don't have to worry..... I'll be fine.. yeah, fine.. hmm.. yeah.." Kris whispers into Sehun's hair above his ear with a low, slow, and y voice. He breaths in Sehun's scents that so much smell like a baby. Ahh..I love it.

 

Of course Sehun doesn't aware. He loves to hug and to be hug. Giving an affection nor got some affections. He is just so innocent. But the other three is knew there's no innocence in Kris. They always ready to give that sly fox the tastes of their fists if he do something more inappropriate.

Kris had both his palm on Sehun's back. He held Sehun in a gentle way. As he moves his head nearing Sehun's neck, and one of his hand getting lower, lower, lower, and--

Everything happens in flashes.

 

Baekkie tears Sehun away from Kris embrace and shoves him to Channie's side gently, as Kyunggie make his way to Kris with a murderous wide eyes, and his back menacingly straight. He grabs Kris collar t-shirt with both his hands, then smacks him on the side of his head, hard.

Ppaaakk!! "OUCH! ! Ah! ! ing ! Ahh.." Kris holds the side of his head which is in pain. He didn't see this coming. He never seen this side of the owl-eyed guy. The blowed is strong enough to make his head stung in misery.

 

But surely not enough for a very angry mother hen, Baekkie.

 

Rolling up his soft-blue sweater's sleeves, Baekhyun stretch his arms up, then roll his shoulders a little. His pants is not too stretchable it's inflexible. But he can work it out. He bouncing a bit relaxing his legs, one two.. one two.. then he jumps a final jump as he spins-- Woossh.. --then he kicks Kris straight to the side of his face. Ppaaakk!!

Again.... hard.

"ARGH! ! What the ing you ?!! Oh ! ......ahh..." There. Don't try anything funny with this little feisty. Nor his baby.

 

Kris crouches down on the floor as he held his head with both hands. Baekkie just aimed his other side of his head. Right now he can't think of anything.

At least that can stop him from thinking of dirty things, no? And maybe that's an enough warning for his dirty mind.

 

But that's not enough, really. That is what Channie  guy absolutely thinking.

 

"Let's go to your class now, Hunnie?" says Channie guy as he removes his earphones which he placed in Sehun's ears. In addition to keep Sehun's out of ugly phatetic whimpers his friend makes.

"D.O, Baekhyun. You guys go first with Sehun." The two said boys links their arm on either sides of Sehun almost instantly. They walk a bit fast to avoided Sehun for hearing Kris wails in despair.

 

 

 

 

Feels something wrong, Sehun decided to asks "Is there something wrong, Hyungs?" He stop his walks to get their attentions. His Hyungs is so quite, it worries him.

Even a bit surprise, D.O answers first. "Nothing's wrong, Hunnie. Let's go!" D.O smiles as he nudges Sehun to continue walking. But the younger not that easy to let go. Again, he stop walking. But now, with arms on his chest, lips jutting out. He is pouting.

Baekhyun is fanboying inside. He loves his baby's pout! 

"Hunnie, there's nothing. Why you think of that baby?" Baekhyun coos at him.

"Because you have that wrinkly wrinkles in there, Hyunggie Hyungs~!" Sehun whines as he pointing out their foreheads. 

"Aah.." Baekhyun and D.O get it now. But don't worry, Baekhyun is known for playing nice.

He pout too, as he says "It's because you didn't hug us yet Hunnieee~!" There. That's how you talk to a baby.

*GASP* This morning his Dad! And now his Hyungs! Oh. My. Pinku!

"I am soowryy....Hyunggie Hyungs~" Sehun sings as he lurchs to his Hyungs with arms wide open. He hug them and sways their hug from side to side oh so cutely. Bring the smile to the olders.

 

Meanwhile..

 

"Chan....yeol.." heaves Kris as he round his arm around Channie nor Chanyeol's shoulders. He leans his weight to Chanyeol fully. He can't stand straight anymore. His head spinnings like a whirlwind.

"That two mothering s! That ing short midgets is so ing annoying! ." cursed Kris in heavy breaths. He sure loves to cursed.

"I hope they didn't ruined my amazingly awesome face. Hah.." adds Kris. He feels a bit fine now. But..

"Funny that I hope the other way." breaths Chanyeol.

"Huh?"

In a second, Chanyeol jabs Kris nose with his clothes elbow. Not too hard. "Ouch! ! What the ing ?! It hurts you er! Aw.." winces Kris. Chanyeol didn't hit it with full power because he really doesn't want to broke his nose. But several times visited the gym surely make his arms gained some mass. Nor muscles. So..

"It's.......bleeding! It's bleeding you er! . Ah.." shouts Kris in high tone. He quickly rummages his backpack as his other hand covering his nose. He search for a handkerchief. He must fast or he would die in blood los--

"So dramatic! Tch." Chanyeol snorts.

"What?" Kris asks in disbelieve. Now he had handkerchief covering his nose.

"You--!" With a fast moves, Chanyeol winds his arm around Kris's neck. Head-locking him. Give him a taste of his worked-out arms. "Wha- shi- yeol! What the you er!" he pats Chanyeol's arm as he struggles to breath. But Chanyeol doesn't give any.

"You hear me now, so you better listen carefully. Understood?" he says, tighten his lock for a warning. He looses it as he get a quick nod from his friend. 

"Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Him. Again." warns Chanyeol as he tighten his arm in every word. "You hear me?! Hah?!!" He shouts right on his ear.

"Y-yes..yes! Yes you er! Release it you Park ing Yeol! Or I will- *cough**cough*" Kris keep coughing as soon as Chanyeol release him.

"You have my warning Hyung." Chanyeol says as he dusting his sleeves clean. Kris is dirty ya know?

Massaging his neck gently, Kris steadying his breath. It's truly hard if you had a bloody nose.

"I know, you ." Kris spits. Then he says "But I can do anything when I become his boyfriend. And you can't do any- Ack! C-cha-"

Chanyeol grip Kris shoulder as he turn him around then he knot his hands around the taller neck. Head-locking him. Again.

"You - Yeol! What the hell?! Yeo-!"

"SHUT UP!!" screams Chanyeol. 

"Oh ! Don't scream in MY EAR YOU FOOL!!" Kris shouts back.

"I WILL! I WILL IF YOU TAKE IT BACK!" Chanyeol barks at him.

"I TAKE IT BACK YOU ER!!!" Kris roars his last breath. He gives up. Chanyeol burns his left ear.

 

Just like that, Chanyeol let him go.

 

 

 

But maybe Kris doesn't want to let go as he pants out..

"That bubbly will be mine soon."

 

 

 

Heard it low but clear, Chanyeol turns then advances toward 'The Biggest Shame for The World' named Kris.

Grabbing his collar, Chanyeol decided to make his warning more clear to his giant friend with a tiny brain.

"You CAN'T. And you will NOT do any inappropriate things to him. If you did it like before-"

"I didn't d-"

"NOR TRY TO DO IT!" Chanyeol barks at him. Kris smirks.

"Do you like him Yeol?" asks Kris.

"He IS my baby bro." Chanyeol stated a fact. Alright, not really a fact. He is a part-time Big Bro. Not a legal one.

"I will be your bro in law then." says Kris with a nod.

"I will never approve it." Chanyeol stand his ground.

"You can't stop me." Kris is too narcisstic.

"Everyone will stop you." Chanyeol has many back-ups.

 

But Kris is too persistent.

 

"I will kiss that pink petals like lips-" Kris starts.

"Don't. You. Dare-" it's a warning.

"-until he breathless,-" he continues.

"-KRIS-" Chanyeol try to be patience.

"- his flawless skin-" Kris is stupid.

"-OR-" Chanyeol starting to lose his patiences.

"-and  him-" Kris is dead.

"Look. Here. You. Motherer. I will ing strip you  and Bare. With. Nothing. Then people can ing see your ing birthmark on your ing right  which is ing looks like a ing , you ing !"

 

Take deep breath, Chanyeol spits "Now yourself!"

Just like that, he walks away with a smirk etched on.

 

 


 

 

Gaaaaahhhh!! Finally I can update! I should have update it yesterday night, but my phone is suddenly died and I got frustrated because I didn't save it yet! Orz

I got a bit moody after that because 4000words-something is gone. So yeah...now I cut it in half because...I'm still a bit moody. So...hope this 2000words-something doesn't disappoint you subscribers! ^^

Thank you~

 

*Not a native English speaker, thank you for bear it! ^^

Oh! And for everyone who's got confused in the foreword(not the one with Sekai), there is actually three peoples who's speak. Can you guess who's that? ;)

Btw..I ship Sehun with Kris too! So...hope you guys doesn't mind with naughty Kris. XD

 

Until next time~

 

(Is it true Catman will be released in 2018?!! Do you guys know why? And Dear Archimedes in March?!! Why is this happened? Anybody know? Because I'm afraid it will be..........cancel? T_T)