What's going on today?!

Already With You Baby

Author's note:

 

*Eeeyy...for all the readers who already read this chapter, it isn't another update. I checked this chapter sometimes ago and realize all the cursing and swearing words was missing and only left the -ing part. XD

Maybe AFF has a new rules..I don't know.

So yeah..I just fill in the missing words and make it like a double update when it isn't. Okay, that's all!

Happy reading~

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Run..run..run..

 

Don't stop.

 

Not gonna stop.

 

The only thing on Jongin's mind is to run..run..and run.

 

He will not stop until the his heart thumps in ease.

 

Won't stop until his diamond's safe in his grasp, embrace it with all his might.

 

He run as fast as his feet could provide 'cause his Sehun is the only matter at that time.

 

He won't forgive anyone who's dare to hurt his beloved one.

 

Minho will be worse than a dead meat if Sehun has a stretch.

 

If Sehun hurts a slight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Jongin would never forgiven himself.

 

 

*Minutes ago..

"Now go. Get your princess, big boy!" A heavy slap lay on the tan oh NOT so politely.

"Can you be a little bit normal Krys?*Sigh*" Jongin says rubbing his poor forearm. Reminding himself of his bestfriend's unfeminines.

"Shut up Kkamjong. Now go away and bring him as your lover the next time we meet. You hear me? Go!!"

"Yea yea yeah..whatever." Jongin waves her goodbye, chuckling at the bossy lady.

But she's right. He should confess fast. with the Nini guy or girl, he will WIN Sehun's heart. He will take Sehun away from them if it's needed. Because as long as he knows.. that Nini er never make Sehun happy.

 

But he will.

 

Jongin will make that baby happy.

 

He can do it.

 

He can do that better than any person.

 

He will prove it.

 

He wi- "UGH!!" Jongin knocked his mind off as his body crashes with a guy, which resulting his come in contact with the floor.

"OW..what the hell?" Looking up, he looks at the other person. A handsome guy he never met before. Probably ain't one of the students.

"Sorry and don't cursing." The stranger says.

A little bit stumped by the other remarks, Jongin bows his head(guessing the other age to be older than him) "Uhh..well yeah. Sorry. My mind was on the run so I didn't see you on my way." Jongin says honestly.

"It's okay." The handsome and very charismatic guy nods in understand. "Just be careful next time."

"I will. And I'm sorry, but I have to go n-"

 

"I'm Joonmyeon." Suho smiles volunteering his hand to be grab. The first impression from the tan is good. He has manners unlike Chanyeol.

"Uh..I'm Jongin." The younger says, shaking the offering hand.

Suho didn't let his smile slide. His baby brother is very good at picking someone. Jongin is much more handsome than in person. More than in his pic on Sehun's desk or Chanyeol's phone. He could pass as a model without any effort. With that face, he could lured anyone anywhere......................... like a playboy.

Is he?

"Jongin-ssi, would you mi-"

"I'm sorry, but I really need to go." Jongin cut him off, eyes focus on his phone which now glow on his palm. He's been trying to call Sehun  since the introduction with Joonmyeon. Sehun wasn't answering and it makes him worried. He doesn't has a reason too feel that way but he actually does.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Joonmyeon asks when he catches his baby brother face on Jongin's screen wallpaper. Two crescent eyes he loves the most.

"Huh? Oh. Umm..no. He is.. uhh.. a friend." Jongin decided to tell. Bright blush covering his cheeks ain't gonna unnoticed by the older.

A cheeky smirk bloom on Suho face. This boy in front of him is smitten. ABSOLUTELY smitten by his baby brother.

 

If only he could see it by himself.

 

One sight and it's enough to read through the tan.

 

"Oh..I thought he is your boyfriend. I'm sorry."

"No, that's okay. Um..ha.ha."

"He is cute tho."

"Very. Very very cute." Jongin gives him a reassuring smile.

"Must be nice to have him at the bed t-" Suho choked before his last could come out as he was being shoved by the tan. His back hit the wall behind with a thud. Jongin pinned him with hands on the collar, growling dangerously.

"Look here, you sh*t. If you dare to complete that words like a ing moron, I will ing break your average face down this ing floor, you got me?" Jongin hissed sharply, before he walks away with one last shove and warning look.

Leaving Suho in humiliation.

 

And anger.

 

"T-that..THAT PIG!" 

"WOAH woah woah Hyung..did you just..cursed?!" Chanyeol strutting in view. A ridiculous smile showing all his row of nice teeth.

They're split to find Jongin when he drag Krystal to somewhere, while Baekhyun take Kris away from Suho by the Oh request. And who is Kris to break free from the Hapkido expert.

Chanyeol had been looking at Suho and Jongin exchange from far. They're just having a decent conversation before Jongin shielding Suho with his body on the nearest wall. Chanyeol waste no time to get on his feet, coming to their place...but Jongin already gone with two fist hard on his sides.

"That pig! He was being impolite with me!" Suho grumbles. "He doesn't deserve my baby!"

"Hey hey heeeyy....he's nice guy Hyung. You just met him. What you really did to flare his feathers?"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! He suddenly pushed me!" Suho states. His nose almost produced smoke.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down Hyung." Chanyeol rub the older shoulder to ease his hard and stiff compose. Jongin is very dumb to put a fight with Sehun's number one protector. 

Except..

"There must be a misunderstanding." Chanyeol concludes.

"There's nothing like that EXCEPT of him being IMPOLITE!"

"Hyu~ng come on."

"Don't whining. You look ugly."

"Ugh. Fine!"

"Now let's go."

"Where to?"

"Finding that Jongin guy before he could meet my brother." Suho huft, annoyed. The nice impression 

"Hyung please..they will finally together." Chanyeol complains, but tailing behind by the end.

"Like I care." Suho spat. He doesn't want Sehun to be with Jongin but that's all what his baby brother want.

 

Those fact really pissed him off.

 

"You do care." Chanyeol stated.

 

And those Chanyeol too pissed him more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jongin..

 

"Where are Hun. Why you didn't answer my calls." Jongin murmurs to himself, getting tired of calling Sehun. This isn't like him. He always pickup even on the wrong time like in the middle of exam.

"Hey, did you see Sehun?" Jongin asks his fellow for the nth times.

 

"Oh. You don't know?"

"If I know, what the point of asking you?" Jongin scowls at Johnny. His other circle of friends.

"Haha. Sorry. Sounds weird for you to looking out for him while he mostly with you and the others." Johnny shrugs lightly. A teasing smile lingering around.

"Did you chase your princess away?"

Jongin tch-ed at the question, trying to cover his growing grin.

Johnny left him with pat his back, bearing a knowing smile.

"Hey Jong, 'sup!"

"Oh. Hey." Jongin high five his newly comrade.

"Something wrong?"

"Naaah..just looking for someone."

"Is that someone..Sehun?"

"Yeah." Jongin sighs. "Have you seen him?"

"No." Jackson shakes his head. "Oh.! But Chanyeol was looking for you this morning."

"Ah.."

"Yes. Well, I have something to do. See you later, Jong." Jackson waves him goodbye.

Jongin nods back.

The tan is getting closer to the edge. He's on the verge of screaming.

He really wants to explain everything about the ring, Krystal and most importantly is his undying love for the cutie. AND starting his plan to get rid that Nini thing from their way.

Jongin's phone buzzed in his pocket, waking him up from his trance.

A new message from Hyesung:

"Rena said she saw Minho drag Sehun to the swimming pool."

There.

Jongin's heart beat his chest up. Hammering against it, begging for the solved of its reason.

Waste no time, Jongin begin to run..run..and run.

He doesn't think twice to get their swimming pool. Their indoor swimming pool because Rena, their swimmer champion never gone to their outdoor one.

Jongin has a bad feeling.

Minho with Sehun is a NO good.

 

 

 

*Present time

Heavy in every breath, numb that creeping up his legs ain't bother a slight as his hand shakes holding the door knob. His heart never stop praying for Sehun safety.

Bursting in their indoor pool, Jongin hold his breath unconsciously. 

There's no Sehun or Minho. 

But it just an entrance. They're might be on the lockers roo-

"Sehun-ah..faster." Jongin heard Minho hissed. His mind become dark. No way Sehun and Minho-

"No I-I can't Hyung! And it's..scary, I'm scared. I-I really can't, Hyung." Sehun's breathy answer got Jongin to the edge. He fasten his steps as he could almost hear Sehun tears from his voice.

It can't be..

"No please, you can do it Sehun-ah. I believe in you. Try harder, please..I beg you. I will give you double bubble tea if you help m-""WHAT THE ARE YOU FORCING SEHUN...A..About?"

"JONGIN!" Sehun and Minho claimed at the same time. 

Just like that..Sehun fall in to Minho's arms.

Jongin has his eyes bulged at the two guys.

He's freaking drooling at Sehun's milky skin, but burns in jealousy at the tallest between them got the opportunity to touch it first.

 

"ING BASTARD!" Jongin flung to the two with hard fists.

 

 

 

---------------------------------__________------

 

 

"Chanyeol."

"This is the fastest my feet could do, Hyung."

"No, don't think you can fool me."

"Hyung."

"Already dissing Oh for the Kim, huh? Park?"

"Oh come on!" Chanyeol finally had enough.

"I just wanna put my dongsaeng out of desperation, Hyung." Chanyeol sighs. "Try to imagine..their craved for having your love since YEARS ago while watching them almost everyday in front of you but don't have any rights for just a touch? Can you imagine?"

"No."

"That's Hyung!"

"Oh yeah?"

"I even glues my lips to not telling Jongin of his ugly nickname."

"Oh wow. That's so nice of you." Noted the sarcasm.

"Yes." The taller nods. "And you can't questioning where's my loyalty stand."

"True.. I probably can't." Yeah, it confirms.

"And you don't know- you even have to bear their pathetic faces which glooming down the bright sunny lovely days." Here goes the nag. "Well mostly Jongin, because Sehun is very easy to please with just a cup of Bubble Tea the voilà! He brought down the sun on shame."

 

"And for the BETTER, we should just let them face each other, spilled the teas, then ing get together so I can finally got time to please my other half and take him for dates happily before we found ourselves busy preparing their wedding. I'll tell you, Jongin won't think twice to brought Sehun walk the Aisle." Chanyeol chuckles at the last. But frowns when he realized his long delivery speech met nowhere near the only listener. 

Suho probably walk away in the middle.

"Hyung! What the ?! I was talking to you! You are so damn easy too accused someone IMPOLITE, while YOU. ARE. TOO! You ju—Ouch!" The almighty Park fall to the ground. Suho just slapped his mouth shut.

"Silent please." Suho sighs. "And stop cursing." He pulls Chanyeol's wide ear as a warning, only to let go after his rapid 'sorry's.

"I'm sorry too. I only got a bit distracted." Suho says. "I think.. I saw someone I know." He explained.

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah." Suho nods. "Um..there! You see? The one with green parka and beanie? I think his posture and..I don't know. I think he's too familiar. Like.. don't you think so?"

Chanyeol chuckles at that. A disbelieve look is clear on his face.

"Hyung. Are you for real? Of course you know him! You share same blood as him."

"OHMYGOD." Suho is speechless. He waste no time to cross their distance less than a minute.

"Oh that way? Alright, thank you very much." He heard the parka guy speaking to a student. "Hm..hm..hm~ ahh..where should I start?" The guy pokes his chin as a habit of thinking that Suho come to used.

He smirks. "How about with start with..what are you doing here.. Luhan brother?" He catched the other by surprise. Suho could feel the body stiff from the place his put his arm to. "Would you kindly tell me?" He whispers right on the older ear, hardening his grip on the shoulder blade.

Chanyeol stifled a laugh on their side.

"Y-you p-probably misunderstanding me for s-someone, so if you excu-"

 Chanyeol ain't trying to hide his laugh no more as he snickers "Come on Hyung, put a little fight. It's been so long since you guys are on each other throats."

"Shut it Yeol." Luhan hisses, slapping the tower.

"This way, Luhan Hyung. Let's talk in civilized manner." Suho leads them three to the direction where all the students come in and out.

"Why we're going outside? I wanna meet my Hunhun!" Luhan complains, struggling, but can't do anything with one giant and one strong dongsaeng caging his arms.

"No you aren't. You have other intention. I know you too well."

"Yes, FINE. But at least let me meet my baby first. And why we're in here?!" Luhan shrieks as he being place on a bench Sehun usually sat waiting for Mr.Cho.

"So we can easily send you home Hyung." Chanyeol pointing out. Suho nods, agreeing.

Luhan throwing them a murderous look.

"I hate you two."

"No, you love us." Suho smiles bashfully. He takes a sit beside the sulking Oh, matching the youngest move.

Silent lingering.. deafening the busy road in front them with nothing.

Two waiting.. one pouting.

Two waiting.. one humming. Two legs play in the air.

Two pair of eyes rolling.. one pair of lips pursing.

Two waiting.. one thinking. Must coming with something convincing.

Two waiting.. one sighing.

Two waiting.. one stay still.

Two growling...........one FINALLY talking.

"*Sigh* Right, I'm here to find Kim Jongin."

"What?" Two asks.

"YES." One confirm. 

"And I'm not going until I have my revenge."

"For?" Suho and Chanyeol said in a beat.

Luhan rolls his eyes."Of course my Hunhun!" Luhan hufts. 

"He made my baby cry...I will make him too." He says, cracking all his fingers. He decided since the day a sad Sehun come home because of that Jongin guy by Mr.Cho information.

And HAH! that guy ain't knows a thing of the most dangerous Oh of these days generation.

If Oh Zitao stronger, Oh Luhan is more greater.

If Oh Junmyeon the most composed, Oh Luhan is roughest.

If Oh Sehun the cutest, Oh Luhan will be the creepiest.

 

But ONLY when someone put his life or his important person on the edges.

Luhan skill of tortures is just a slight above Baekhyun.

"Hyung please. Jongin is a good kid. Don't recall the things you did with Seungyoo." Chanyeol says, worried.

"What? He deserved it." Luhan nonchalantly shrugs. No trace of guilty show up. He believes he did a right thing.

We should punish the wrongs, that time he said.

"B-But..you chapped his palm with nails cutter!" Chanyeol claims with terror. He always remember those bloody palm because Seungyoo was his classmate. They haven't talk since the 'incident' because he knew the Oh and Park relationship.

"I did it because I saw him grop*d Sehun's cheeks with these two eyes!" Luhan fights back, pointing his deer-like eyes.

But Chanyeol see nothing but a murderer eyes. His body sprung with goosebumps.

"He was a p*rvert" Luhan tch-ed, picking up his nails. Chanyeol shoot him an unbelievable look.

"He was only ten!" Chanyeol shrieks out.

"With a dirty brain." Luhan concluded. Chanyeol grimaced.

"And Yoseok! Remember him? You brought him to barber shop and made him bald! You knew hair's what makes us a man!" Chanyeol reminds them the other victim.

"He was only five."

"EXACTLY! He was five but you made his life miserable!" Chanyeol shouts back.

"Now now, Park Chanyeol. Those weren't the worst you've seen." Suho says, a smirk play on.

"Oh believe me Hyung, I rather not knowing anything."

His two Hyungs just laughed at him.

 

Even with hard and strong persistency, Luhan finally found his way back home. He will patiently(actually, he wasn't sure about this) waiting the news at home.

Because in a way or another, at least one in his life.. he will meet this Kim Jongin.

 

"Let's get going now."

"We should, I'm so hungry right now. This way Hyung."

"No. Swimming pool is this way. Do you forget? For real?" Suho snickers. His dongsaeng is legally a moron if he really is forget.

 

"No." Chanyeol says in a blank face, "Of course not, Hyung. But why should we go to the swimming pool? Do you........ wanna swim?" he asks.

"Stupid." Suho gritted out, slapping Chanyeol's haid up down. Their different height never become a problem.

"I asked a student where Jongin is, and she told me Jongin goes to swimming pool to meet Sehun who's already there with his friend.. Minho-or something." Suho explains as his feet also move to one direction.

He should moves fast before Sehun completely alone with Jongin and having their time too long. GOD! He really can't stop himself for worrying his baby brother. He doesn't want Jongin to place his hands or lips on Sehun's as he pleased after they've just got together or worst.. too freely! 

Not before he got a blessing from each of Oh family's members. 

Yeah, that's the plan.

"So move! Move! Come on Park!" Suho claps his hands out of his gesture habit.

But the said person ain't looking at him. Seems like Chanyeol throwing his view far far away from his spot by the way he squinted his big eyes. 

Tired of figuring out what Chanyeol has been focused on, Suho snaps the taller at last.

"Hey..what are you looking at?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh. Those girl! Or might be a woman? Gray coat, gray hat, all gray except her hair." Chanyeol tells the other. 

The girl or women is completely occupied by her phone, punching rapidly on the screen. Her face is hiding under the shade of medium wavy hair, with slightly prominent curls on the down part.

The thing which make her looks so catchy is the hair.

 

She rock the ombre blue hair, which makes her stand out MORE compares to the bunch of casual looking students around. 

A striking electric blue hair.

And a matching color sunglasses really hide her beauty but bring out the great out of her all rudely.

What a stunning lady.

"I don't think there would be public figures coming today." Chanyeol says more to himself. That's actually a common thing for invited actors, actresses, successful entrepreneurs, or well-known roll models as a guest lecturer.

 

But Chanyeol would have known by his loud-mouths friends. News will spread faster than the wind.

Suho listened to him silently, punching his own phone, answering some message he got. "She looks.. powerful. She has a strong aura." He heard Chanyeol says.

"But the funny thing is.. I think she's a bit familiar yet unregistered." Chanyeol says, scratching his head, ashamed. The long coat she wears is undoubtedly he has seen. The loosely fold on the sleeves and a little but detail pattern on it is remind him of something. Or rather.. someone.

But Suho ain't pay him attention no more as his sight now distracted by a girl.. with black snapback, holding a white box. A box of cupcakes.

Something about her is off yet close. Close to his life.

"Yeol. Do you know that girl?" Suho points ahead. "Snapback, short blond hair, leather jacket and red?purple...maroon dress?" It's hard for Suho to decide what actually her dress color is.

"The right word should be burgundy, Hyung." Chanyeol fill him in.

"Burden..dee?"

"Burgundy. Her dress color."

"Oh." Suho lips form a perfect circle. "How did you know?"

"I was born from a famous designer's womb and live with her all my life." Chanyeol snort, rolling his eyes after. Talking about a fact. 

"And I know what fashion is."

"Right. Right. Whatever." Suho waves him away. He never bothered with fashion. He has Mom and Sehun to dressed him up.

"She has that kind of walking with..back straight in full confidence." Suho scanned her from head to toe. Something flick is his mind. 

But what?

And the masker she wears didn't help at all.

Chanyeol push the gears on his head to work harder. His mind come to a stop when his eyes fall on the blondie wrist.

"Ohmygod." He breaths out.

"What?"

"T-that's.. that's HERA Noona!" Chanyeol shrieks. The youngest maid in Oh residence.

"Huh? Where?! Where?!" Suho snaps his head right and left, not yet believing his ears.

"The girl! Snapback girl!"

"What on earth-Really?!"

"Yes!!" Chanyeol confirmed. He start to move his long legs, followed by the older.

"The band on her wrist is a handmade gift from Luhan Hyung. I was there when Hyung made it years ago."

Suho knowing it with an "Oh."

From their spot, they can see her asking something to a student. Chanyeol knows her, Luna Noona. Luna Noona seems like she doesn't have the answer of Hera Noona. The latter turns to asks another student.

Chanyeol almost jog his way to get her who's too ahead of them, but halted to a stop as Hera Noona pass the first mysterious lady.

The lady with striking blue hai-

*GASP*

His breath hitch soon after the realization drowns him oh so well.

"H-Hyung!" Chanyeol called Suho who's currently feets away.

"Yes?"

"Y-your Mom is here!"

"M-MOM? What are you talking about? She's on yours. She text me minutes ago."

"NO. Nonononononononono! She's here! There!" Chanyeol raised his fingertip. "The first lady I told you before! The blue hair lady!"

"NO WAY." Suho deadpans. "No in everyway my Mom would turns her hair blue!" Suho says in horror.

Chanyeol probably would be guffawing his out if they aren't in this kind of situation. Not everytime he could in the ugly looks on the older Oh.

Suho eyes cringes in grimaced.

Seems like their relatives really bad of choosing a day or times to visit the university. Did a same thing on three different times.

"Look, Hyung. You go catch Mrs.Oh, and will find Hera Noona." Chanyeol decided for them.

"I have a feeling they come with an intention like Luhan Hyung by their appearances and a lie on Mrs.Oh side." Chanyeol tries to coax the still dumbstrucked Suho. "We meet again at the same bench we kicked out Luhan Hyung. Okay?"

Suho nods. "O..kay." 

He still can't accept the blue hair on the most beautiful woman in his life.

Blue hair is too...daring, he must say.

He loves her jet-black hair she born with. 

But..

"Whatever." He said. Finally make up his mind and go with the plan.

________________________________________

 

 

"Faster, Jongin!"

"I'm trying my hardest." Actually..he didn't.

"No, you don't. Stop joking and get it, you ."

"I will..I will." There's no sincerity in his words.

"Jong-"

"Jongin, please. I'm cold." Sehun says, rubbing his arms. Minho smirks.

"Come here, Sehun-ah. I can keep you warm while Jongin get my-OUCH!"

"Minho Hyung!" Sehun shrieks, rushing to the said name.

"I GOT IT!" Jongin suddenly announced. "Put me down." He demands.

Minho lowering himself before Jongin jumps down of the former shoulders. The latter tossed the former jersey which was accidentally hanging on their locker room lamp's holder.

They did the thing Sehun and Minho do when he found them.

He really can't accept the fact of Sehun stood on Minho's shoulders with a scared look on his face to get the hanging jersey. 

Sehun is afraid of heights, Jongin concluded.

And the fact of the two of them being n*ked-not really, actually they still have swimming trunks on- didn't help his growing anger.

Sehun together with Minho with his glorious body on the sight is punching his gut, hard. Something could happen if he hadn't come faster.

And he will ing become a murderer if Minho touch Sehun more than he commonly did.

Jongin was going to punch Minho when Sehun slips down from the shocked by his sudden show up and falling to Minho's arms at the end.

He was burn in jealousy as Minho had his dirty hands first on Sehun's pure, untouchable back and thighs..even tho that just a mere second.

He wasted no time to grab Sehun's hand and bring him closer to his side. 

Minho rolled his eyes at the childish act. He then explained their situation that Sehun is accidentally stuck his jersey on the lamp and they tried to get it with Sehun stood on Minho's because no way Minho did that on Sehun's.

Looking at the sad face-and a hot body- on his side, Jongin volunteered himself to replace Sehun. And that's where the revenge begin with Jongin taking his good time on Minho's shoulders. 

Let him tired, his mind said.

 

"Here Sehun, wear it." Minho hands his basketball jersey to Sehun.

"But-" "I will ask a friend." Minho cut off.

"No need." Jongin suddenly says. "Minho can wear his." He spat, taking off his jacket and draped it on Sehun's front. Sehun blushes catching the meaning behind.

Minho rolled his eyes. Again.

Sehun look at him in confused.

Jongin open his own locker to take his spare t-shirt then hands it to Sehun.

"Here. Use mine." He says, smiling at the still blushing beauty in front of him.

Sehun softly whispers an 'okie.' for the tan to fanboying inside. He hugged the t-shirt close to his chest. He will wears his Nini's..and he feels so giddy at the thought.

"Sehun-ah." Minho called the only cute guy in the room. He also mesmerized by the view.

"Take a warm shower. It will make you feel good and warmer." Minho suggested. He smiles a big one to the youngest.

"I will!" Sehun promised then proceed to walk to the shower room, leaving Jongin and Minho alone.

Which is a bad thing.

Two palms curls into fists, pair of eyes tremble of needs. 

Need of freeing the inner beast.

While the other stay still..waiting patiently.

As soon as the shower door close with a click, Jongin crossed the room and slammed the basketball player to the lockers behind him in a loud rough thud. Jongin might be smaller in height, but he absolutely isn't a weaker.

"What the did you do with Sehun?!" Jongin hisses.

"What?" Minho playing coy. A smirk painted on his face. "What is it to you?" He asks, challenging.

"Don't playing dumb." Jongin spat, tightening his grip on Minho's collar, pushing the other more. The smirk on the taller getting larger. He is enjoying the other reaction too much.

"Tch. What are you getting so angry about Jongin? You saw yourself..he is safe and nothing lost." Minho says calmly.

"His innocence still untouched if that's what you worried about." Minho shrugging out his answer. Getting tired of the dancer attempt of protection. Too protective he must say. So..lame.

 

"You ing sh*t!" Jongin finally lost his patience. He swung his fist to the other face but come to a stop by his enemy's palm.

"I won't let you get your way to the thing I didn't do." Minho hissed, getting pissed by the younger bad temper. He pushes Jongin away, freeing himself from the rough grip.

"YOU." he pointing out at Jongin. "Don't have a rights to intruding his life. You ain't his someone. I would be back off if it's Chanyeol. But you! You are NO ONE, Jongin."

Jongin feels his heart stung with hurt. Minho really got the best on him.

But he won't back off.

"I am no one, but I won't let you take avantage of his innocence!" Jongin fights back. "I'm still ing remember the sh*t you did to my ing bestfriend." He spits.

He wasn't expecting the other to laughed his as* out like nobody business.

"Oh come on Jongin." Minho says between his laugh. "Do you think he is that dumb?"

"W-what?"

"He isn't a kid! toddler nor a baby! He is a GROWN UP MAN." Minho states.

"He would be ing disappointed if he knows you take him as a clueless kid. He is no where of a ing weak. He can handle me even if I ing tried to harm him."

"You like him, but know nothing about him." Minho snorts. Jongin speechless, deep in frown.

What Minho said is true. He knows nothing about Sehun. He started to hates himself for not being active enough to found out all about his precious someone.

"And for  sake, ask him first before you concludes everything by yourself." Minho says, picking up his bag and straighten his jersey planing for a go.

"I will ing wait your ing apology by this day. And I AM ING OLDER THAN YOU so use some RESPECT." Minho reminds Jongin for his bad behavior.

Jongin stay still on his feet.

As he reaches for the door handle, Minho stop halfway to says his farewell.

The thing he should told Jongin years ago.

"Oh. About Tae-your BESTFRIEND. *Sigh* I really ing want to throw up by just saying his name." Minho says.

 

"But by the way.. I'm not the ing villain back there. Just..that bestfriend of yours is so ing GOOD at playing a roll of a victim." Minho snorts hatefully.

He then out of Jongin sight, leaving the younger with clouded mind.

Just as the pool door shut, the shower door click open.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

Hi~! It's updare! ^^

Hope you guys like it~

Tell me what you think! :)

And again, thank you for read it and pardon any grammar mistake~ am not a native English speaker. Haha

Until next time~ Bye~