Strawberries, strawberries, strawberries~

Already With You Baby

 

"This is for Krissy Hyung~" Sehun singsongs as he handing the very tall guy beside a-not too small but below an average size-box. 

"Really?" Kris says as he accepts and open it. He smiles with the contain inside.

Fresh strawberries.

"E-em! This one is for me~" Sehun says with hands pulling in a-much bigger-box on the table to his chest.

"Whoa.. that's a big box Hunnie, that's not fair. Mine is so small compared to you.." Kris whines slightly faking a pout. Sehun beams at the sight.

"*Giggles*Hyung is so cute. But Hunnie loooooooves strawberries so much! So the big one is Hunnie's." Sehun hugs the box more possessively.

"Alright, stop that." Kris says suddenly, face turns serious. 

"Stop. That. Smile. You're too cute for me to handle, Hunnie~" Kris playfully said with a lingering pinch on Sehun's cheek at his last word. Rather than stopping, Sehun's smile blooming more brighter. Accompanied by a pair of natural pinkish cheeks, flaunts his beauty humbly.

Innocence boy always be Kris's weakness. He could stares at the sight for hours..

..but that's probably too creepy.

 

"Aren't that too much Hunnie? There's still four boxes.. I want more Hunnie-ah.." Kris asks like a spoiled child despite his huge and strong appearance.

And a naive baby like Sehun always fall for his act.

Sehun frown upon feeling guilty. "Oh.. Mmm.. Ah! Krissy Hyung can takes some from mine!" Sehun says in bright vibes. But soon enough he turns shy as he whispers "Just.. don't take too much, Hyunggie.. I love.. strawberries.. really really love it.." lips clamping right after as he looks at Kris through his bangs. So freaking cute..

Kris hand moves to Sehun's head, ruffling his hair as a spontaneous mark.

"You big baby. I was just kidding, Hunnie. You can have all of yours and I'll just eat the one you gave me, okay?" Kris says in gentle and deep warm voice.

Smiling, Sehun nods "E-em! Te-hee."

Retreating his hand Kris asks "Who's the lucky people -besides me- that will get the strawberries from you then? If you don't mind to telling Hyung."

Actually.. Kris already has the idea, but he likes it more if Sehun explains it with his- "Oh! this is for Channie Hyung, this one Baekkie Hyung, Kyunggie Hyung, and Jongin." -sweet and cheerful voice.

"Uhh.. Hyung..should I give Jacksie too? How about Minho Hyu-"

"NO!" Kris shouts without warning, shocking the other until he jumps in his seat.

With a bit struggles, Kris explains what he can come up with "Uhh.. I mean.. No need to, Hunnie. I mean.. Minho.. isn't.. too fond of strawberries! Yes, that's right, he isn't that fond of strawberries, Hunnie.."

Sehun gave him a questioning looks before his lips turning into a perfect 'O' shape as he understand. 

"He likes something.. that.. uhh..sweet! Yeah..he likes something more sweet than strawberries, Hunnie... Like.. umm.. cherries.. bananas.... or-" 

"Or you, Sehun-ah.." Another voice surprising the both of them like a ghost.

"Woop! Minho Hyung?! You surprise me~" Sehun whines with palm on his chest. But a little smile on his lips can tell the two taller boys how the he felt. He isn't angry one bit.

"Oowhhh~ Sehun-ah.. I'm sorry.. Hyung didn't mean it." Minho says as he ruffles Sehun's hair. He takes an available seat beside Sehun while Kris already takes the other side.

"What are you doing here?" Kris asks, unhappy.

"Who are you? I wasn't here for you, just so you know." Minho answers flatly. The youngest on the table giggles some before saying "Is Minho Hyung playing amnesia? He is Krissy Hyunggie, Hyung." Sehun says, try to stop his laugh. He thinks his Hyungs is so funny.

Minho smiling at the cute bubbly boy. "How are you, Sehun-ah? I can call you Sehun-ah, right?"

Sehun nods happy, Kris scowls behind.

"I'm healthy and happy, Hyung." Sehun answers him.    

"I can actually see that." Minho nods. "Have you drink a bubble tea today? Because I have one in my hand~" He asks, and wasn't lying as he put a cup of strawberry bubble tea on the table.

"Oh! Is it for me?" Sehun asks hopeful.

"Of course! And look! it's strawberry flavor~ You love strawberries, right? So I bought it for you~" Minho handing him the said drink. Sehun accepts it with a 'thank you'.

"Well..I've something to do so I'll be going now. See you later Sehun-ah." Minho waving him goodbye then walk away after he gets a wave from Sehun. He didn't bother to look at Kris who's been throwing a suspicious look to the thing in Sehun's palm.

As Sehun brought the straw nearing his mouth, Kris grabs it with no permission. Sehun frowns at his act.

"That... that's mine, Krissy Hyung!" Sehun scolds him.

"Uhh... Yeah.. But.. but I am thirsty Hunnie.. Can I have some? I mean, can I have it? Whole of it?" Kris stutters oh so diligently.

Sehun's pout become more protrude and frown grown more acute.

Kris should do something before someone get the wrong ide-

"Hunnie baby~ what are you doing with this dummy?" Baekhyun sprouts out from nowhere. 

Like a ninja.

Isn't Tao the real ninja in their circle of friends?

By the way.. it's feels like déjà vu.

"What's happened Hunnie..? Don't frowning.." Baekhyun says, massaging Sehun's forehead with his thumb. He then hugs Sehun's head to his tummy which reward him a pair of arms circling his waist. He caress Sehun's crown.

Baekhyun pulls the younger away to look at him more properly. "And what's with this pouty pouty lips of yours, Hunnie baby?" He says, tapping his chin once. Instead of answering, Sehun places his eyes on Baekhyun's tummy with no words.

"What's this time Kris Hyung?" Chanyeol voices booming from their backs. Eyes on the other tower.

Gulping hard, Kris stammering "I- I didn't- it's not what- this-"

"Krissy Hyung wanna take my bubble tea Hyunggiess.." Sehun whines pathetically. He isn't ready to lose his favorite drink. But! "It's okay.. Hyung said he is thirsty.." he said finally.

"Hyung." Baek and Chanyeol call him with voices venom of warning. Sounds so deadly.

Kris wiping his sweaty palms to his jeans pants. He is nervous. Yeah.. because if he makes a wrong move, his nose wouldn't make it this time.

Take a long breath, Kris looks at the two then explains "Like this. Minho.. he gave this strawberry bubble tea to Hunnie." he looks at Chanyeol,

"But I am very very very thirsty." shooting a look at Baekhyun. 

 

 

"Oh." The two say in unison. A knowing look on their face can't be mistaken.

"Uhh.. Hunnie~ Kris Hyung is very very thirsty.. looks! His face is so dry, ugly,-" "HEY!" "-and he can die of dehydrating Hunnie.. So he can have it right?" 

"Hmm..yes....Okie.." Sehun whispers in upset tone.

"Hey..I'll give you the chocolate flavor later okay?" Chanyeol says, trying to cheer him up.

"Hm..." Sehun hums nodding. Still upset.

"Hey, Hunnie-ah.. How about.. I'll bought you one tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.. in a trade of this. Deal?" Kris persuading him in his way.

Sehun looks at him with surprise-and happy-face. "Really? Hyung promise?"

"Promise. So deal?" Kris offering his palm which gladly taken by Sehun in a speed of light. "E-em! Deal!" His eyes turn crescent as he nods.

The Hyungs feel light at the scene.

 

 

"This." Kris pushes the cup to Chanyeol.

"I don't want to. You are the one who's thirsty." Chanyeol pushed it back to Kris.

"You know I was just lying, you fool." Kris says before he plops a strawberry to his mouth.

"Yeah..but I'm not that stupid to suicide." Chanyeol says before he too..putting a fresh strawberry passed his lips.

The two still in cafeteria, eating their strawberries calmly. Sehun and Baekhyun already go to their classes.

And no one between the towers who's actually want to drink the pink liquid in front of them.

Well...how could they? When they believe the drink is already contain with something Minho put inside..

Something like..

 

Love Poison? 

 

"That's so cheesy..Ew.." Chanyeol snickers.

 

Or worst..

 

Aphrodisiac? 

 

 

 

"EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!"

 


 

"Okay I think I'm enough." 

"Really?"

"Yup." Jackson nods, certain with his replay.

"Okie.. and ooh still many~" Sehun annoucing happily.

"You love that so much don't you?" Jackson asks, fixing Sehun's hair. The wind is a bit strong today.

They wasn't had any class anymore so the two end up hang out at a bench outside their cafeteria with Sehun offering Jackson his fresh strawberries.

"E-em! Strawwwberriesss is the best!" Sehun says before he bites one. Jackson chuckles at his act.

"I thought Chocolate Bubble Tea is your number one? No?"

"Ah! Yes! But strawberry is more healthy and nutritious. So its takes a place one level above Chocolate Bubblen Tea." Sehun nods at his own description.

Jackson couldn't stop the smile in his face. Sehun is very fascinating. "Alright, whatever you say Hunnie." He pulls Sehun's nose softly. The victim just smile before he busying his mouth with another strawberry.

"Hunnie-ah, do you know what has been happened with Jongin?" Jackson asks out of the blue.

Sehun shaking his head softly, and Jackson nods at this.

But deep down Sehun knows for sure what has been happened to himself.

He feels uncompleted for not meeting his Nini for days. Well..not at all because in some rare days, the two passing each other in the hallway. And Sehun will act as If he didn't saw him. Even when they'd locked eyes, Sehun will still act like that.

Yes, Sehun wasn't ready to talk to Jongin yet. Not after he walked away from him without an explanation.

"This days, he looks like.. he didn't had any power in him? like.. I don't know. He looks so worn-out with something, and I catched him always spacing out. He didn't talk with anyone in our dance practice, and wasn't looks like he is in the mood to." Jackson explaining his point of view on Jongin.

Jackson and every member in their dance team is malfunction with Jongin's 'absent'. There's a Dance Competition in three months and probably the whole school is anticipating their winning like from two years back then. Jackson might be a new member.. but the hype, enthusiasm combines his passion from born makes him so ready kill it. For their team to hold their victory.

But then again.. the most reliable member has been unreliable.

Jongin was there with them, but his mind is like.. miles away from function.

Throwing out a heavy sigh, Jackson massages his forehead tired. He is very concerns with their dance team and Jongin. Jongin is a good leader and friend. 

He have an assumptions about something's going on between Jongin and Sehun. But yeah.. assuming wasn't always leads us to the real deal.

Sehun feeling guilty and sad to hear it from someone else when he's actually has more possibilities to knew it first.
 
How could he claims himself is in love with Jongin but now proven that he didn't know a thing about what happened to him?
 
Stupid Hunnie! So so so stupid! Stupid stupid stupid stupid st-
 
"Hunnie? Hey, you okay?" Jackson waves his hand in front of Sehun's face to snaps him out. "Huh?"
 
"You've just spacing out Hunnie, are you okay?" Jackson asks in worry.
 
"Oh. I...e-em! I am okay Jacksie.." Sehun gives him a smile to as a prove. But the snapback boy know it better that's a lie.
 
It confirming something was definitely happened between the two.
 
Is it about...their attractions towards each other? 
 
"Hunnie-ah. What is your.. relationship with.. Jongin?" Jackson decided to ask. He could see the way Sehun looks at Jongin, and how bright Jongin's eyes when he talks about Sehun. 
 
Their wouldn't be mistakenly called.. love.
 
And Sehun makes it more obvious with "We...umm..we are....... friends. We are..umm..a good friends! Jongin is a good friend!" and again, he got betrayed by his own smile. He then downcast his eyes to his lap.
 
Jackson reachs the younger's chin and bring his face up to looks at him. He can see the sadness swirling inside the beautiful eyes.
 
Jackson smile as he says "Can I be your good friend too, Hunnie?" with fingers still attaches. Sehun gives him a surprise look before broke into dazzling smile. Finally a happy smile again.
 
"E-em! Jacksie is already a good friend!"
 
Couldn't stop the urge, Jackson place his palms on top of soft-like a baby-cheeks in front of him then pinching them gently as he singsongs "So cuuuuutte~"
 
This brings the bubbly laugh from the praised boy.
 
"Hunnie-ah, you really close to Chanyeol-ssi right?"
 
"E-em! Channie Hyung is my bestfriend and we're like brothers. And we're childhood friends too. And even my Mom and Channie Hyung's Mom were childhood friends too!
 
Hyunggie said, I was adopted illegally*giggles* to be his baby brother because he didn't have one. And he promised to always protecting me when Suho Hyung wasn't available. And I'm so happy to have two big bros!" Sehun explains it with bright almost blinding smile. His eyes turned crescent in a second.
 
"Ah..so that's true." He sure has an important role in Sehun's life.
 
"What was true?" Sehun asks curious.
 
"Nothing, Hunnie. He's just being nonsense." A new voice come up sour through the gentle wind giving out a hint of annoying. Chanyeol.
 
"Channie Hyung! Your class already over?"
 
"Yup." Chanyeol nods.
 
"So we can go get bubble teas now?" Sehun excitingly asks.
 
"Uhuh. But not bubble teas, just a cup bubble tea."
 
"Just one? But usually Channie Hyung treat me two bubble teas~" Sehun whining out pouting.
 
"Nu-uh. Today Hyung treat you just a cup."
 
"Oh..Okie.." Sehun breathing out, defeated. Chanyeol smile at the youngest sad but actually very cute face.
 
"So! Shouldn't you be gone by now, Jacksie?" Chanyeol snickers throwing a glare to the other boy.
 
"Jacksie, thank you for accompanying me so I didn't feel lonely as I was waiting for Channie Hyunggie.." Sehun bows a bit at Jackson. Smile etched on.
 
Smiling back, Jackson pinch Sehun's nose as he says "No prob, Hunnie-ah.."
 
"Alright enough." Chanyeol slaps Jackson's hand.
 
"Let's go, Hunnie! We should go now before all the bubble teas sold out."
 
"*Gasp* No~ Let's move Hyunggie! Bye Jacksie~" Sehun waving Jackson goodbye before he links his arm with Chanyeol's then pulls the latter to walk-slightly running-toward their university's gates.
 
 

 
 
 
". Why am I become melancholic like this. Tch." Jongin spat at himself before he harshly ruffling his already messy hair then tug it hard feeling frustrates.
 
He's been sat on the bench he and his lifetime crush used to wait for Mr.Cho to fetched Sehun up. Sehun.
 
"Why are you avoiding me Sehun? It's okay if you don't like me back, just.. just don't.. do something like this.. don't avoid me. You hurt me, you know?" Jongin asks the wind his bottle up feeling. He hopes Sehun will hear it. Hear his starving hearts.
 
Feeling a bit dizzy, Jongin puts his head in his palms, bending down which elbows and knees met. Skipping meals is his favorite thing to do lately. And the windy days this Autumn didn't helps either.
 
He's been waiting for Sehun on the very same bench in days, yet the younger didn't have a time to take a sit as Mr.Cho fetched him on time. Honestly faster than usual. 
 
Jongin knows all of Sehun's classes, neither their started nor finished. And the truth is.. in Tues and Wednesday like this day, Jongin incapable to accompanied Sehun. Kyungsoo or Chanyeol will do. So skipping classes probably become Jongin's habit without him realizing.
 
Massaging his forehead forcefully, praying for the pain to be washed away. Jongin needs to meet that cute and pretty face. Beautiful eyes with charming smile. A perfect medicine for his heart that sting.
 
Unknown to the tan, a flesh of his happiness have been watching him from far. Worry and sorry look on his face.
 
"Nini.." Sehun whispers soft. He didn't get any bubble teas for today, and Jongin's slumped and tired form doesn't make it any better.
 
Gasping softly, Sehun rummaging his backpack until he found the thing he looking for. A small box of strawberries for Jongin. He was forgotten to give it to him!
 
Bolting up to Jongin's place, Sehun stop halfway as the depressed boy pulling out his necklace which been hidden under his dark blue flanel shirt.
 
That ring!
 
The said necklace actually has a nice black ring as a pendant. Looks like the owner not too fond to wear it on his finger yet didn't intend to throw it away and decided to make it as a necklace.
 
Or maybe to hide it from someone?
 
Sehun knows- knew that ring. Krystal Noona bought it for Jongin. He knew it because he was at the same store with her. Long time ago in their high school!
 
As Jongin kiss the ring, Sehun gasps loudly and accidentally makes the box falling free to the ground. 
 
That captured Jongin's attention.
 
As Sehun bending down grabbing the box which is safe as the bow keep it in from shattering the fresh strawberries, Jongin makes his way as fast as he can.
 
"Sehun!" Jongin slightly shouts.
 
Looking up Sehun muttering a low "Jongin.."
 
They look at each other for seconds before Jongin takes Sehun in his embrace.
 
"Sehun.. I.. I miss you, Sehun.." Jongin confessed on Sehun's shoulder then he buries his face to the fair neck. Breathing in Sehun's baby scent calming his aching head straight away.
 
Unlike Sehun who's breathing out shuddery with Jongin's warm breath faning his neck. It's a bit discomfort and ticklish, yet pleasant and warming inside.
 
Snuggling more close, Jongin's subtle hair rubbing his sensitive part resulting a very very VERY... ticklish feeling!
 
"*Giggles* J-Jongin.. It's.. *giggles" T-ticklish~ *giggles**giggles*" Sehun squirming in Jongin's arms.
 
"Huh?"
 
Placing his palms on Jongin's toned chest, he pushes him away gently. Very gently. Makes him feel more Jongin workout body. Whoa~ Nini is soooo strong~*blushing hard*
 
"It's ticklish, Jongin.." Sehun whispers shyly. His heartbeats in marathon. He just feels Jongin's chest!
 
"Sehun, you..you okay? Your face is so red. Are you cold?"
 
Pulling out Jongin's palms off of his face, Sehun says "No..I-I'm okay Jongin.. But.. are you okay? You look tired and.. wasted.." as he places his own palm to the other. Feeling the subtle hair that caressed his skin. Jongin didn't shave yet.
 
Smiling, Jongin place his hand on top of Sehun's which is still glues on his cheek. 
 
"I am okay Sehun.. am okay now."
 
 
They're standing still for some while before a rather strong wind passing them breaking their intense staring.
 
Sehun take his hand out of Jongin's stuttering "Umm.. I.. Uhh...oh! Jongin! T-this.. this is for you.. I.. Umm.. I forgot to give you.. I'm sorry.." as he handing the small box he brought since morning.
 
"Huh? Oh. Yeah.. uhh.. thank you. What is it?" 
 
"There's strawberries inside. I gave it to Hyunggies too."
 
"Whoa.. you gave your favorite to others?"
 
"E-em! But I have the biggest box for myself! Te-hee.." Sehun announcing happily. 
 
Smiling sadly Jongin murmurs "Yet you forgot to give it to me."
 
 
 
It feels like someone just knock the wind out of him. "I-I'm..sorry.." Sehun hardly says. He can't bring his face up in shame.
 
Looking at the guilt-struck state Sehun bearing, Jongin ruffling Sehun's hair playfully make it messy.
 
"I didn't mean to nag at you Sehun-ah.. Don't feel guilty. Okay?" Jongin says, retreating his hand. He then open up the box Sehun gave, and throwing in a fresh strawberry to his waiting mouth. "Hmm..yummy.."
 
Looking up, Sehun shakes his head "No, I'm sorry Jongin.. I've been avoiding you. I'm sorry.."
 
"Well..you are forgiven. IF you tell me what's your reason? Can you? Please.."
 
Taking a deep breath, Sehun says "I.. I left you in here, days ago without any explanation. I don't know how to face you Jongin.. I.. I couldn't- I can't.. tell you the reason either.. I.. I'm sorry.." I'm sorry I can't tell you anything because.. I don't want you to know about my feeling. I'm not ready to hear you talking about your love to her.. If not about rejecting my love to you. 
 
"Sehun, I.. I understand. You don't have to tell me. But please.. please don't avoiding me again..okay? I want..no. I need to see you. I need to see you Sehun." Jongin sincerely says. His eyes straight to Sehun's own. Again, this causes the younger's heartbeats in marathon. And Jongin's hands on his didn't make it any better. Omo.. It's beating rapidly..
 
"E-em.. okie.." Sehun nods. "But I'm sorry Jongin.. so so so sorry.."
 
"*Chuckles* Stop saying sorry. Just stick to you promised."
 
"I promise." 
 
"Good." Jongin exhales in relieved. 
 
"But! umm.. why.. why you need to see.. me?" When you have beautiful woman on your side?
 
"Huh.. oh.. uhh.." Clearing his throat nervously, Jongin blurting out "Because your face!"
 
"My... face?" Sehun pointing his own face. Looking cute with the confuse look he puts. So cute until Jongin have an urge to kiss the breath out of him. What the ?!
 
"Yes." Jongin nods. "You didn't know? Your face could charges the low-battery spirit everyone as well as giving them strength to go through the bad day. You know..like a power booster! Boost!"
 
"*Giggles* Really?!"
 
"Uhuh." Jongin nods. "Look at me! I feel so energi~ze~ Whoa~ I'm so thankful dr.Oh.." Hands over heart, Jongin pulling a grateful face he could manage.
 
"*Giggles* You're welcome.. *giggles* Jongin-ssi~" Sehun pats the other forearm once, giggling more right after.
 
 
"You are like.. the best charger in the world." Jongin says dreamily, got the younger blushes cutely.
 
 
"Thank you.." Sehun timidly says.
 
 
 
It feels like in summer again.. warm all over the place.. all over the two.. all over their body.. all over their hearts.
 
Their ba-dump ba-dump-dump hearts.
 
It's perfect.. so perfect before another strong gust of wind paying them a visit.
 
"Ah! It's so chilly.." Sehun whines rubbing his clothed arms. Even tho he already wear a long slave shirt, the wind still make him shudders some time. And he forgot to take his jacket in the car. Sehun hufts sulking his own clumsy mind.
 
"Wait here." Jongin hurrily says, then running to the bench that he placed all of his belongings. Hoodie jacket and backpack draped un-arranging the half part of the bench. Jongin sling his backpack on his shoulder and take the jacket, then he running back to Sehun in record time.
 
"Here, wear this." Jongin gives Sehun his jacket.
 
"I.. no! It's yours, Jongin.." Sehun shakes his head, denied. 
 
If it's about who should or shouldn't wear it, Jongin is the right choice as it can be seen that the tan just wearing a simple t-shirt rather than the one which the fair boy wore.
 
"Yes, but I want you to wear it."
 
"But.." Sehun is fighting his turmoil to scream in happiness yet he wants Jongin to take it to himself.
 
"Come on. Give your backpack," Sehun gives his, then Jongin sling it to his already packaged shoulder and help Sehun to wear his jacket. His worn out jacket. His favorite jacket.
 
Jongin zips it up and tidying the hoodie behind. "Here you go. Is it still cold?" Jongin asks as he giving back Sehun's backpack.
 
"No.. it's.. it's warm.." and smells like you, Nini.. "Thank you.."
 
"You're welcome. By the way.. Mr.Cho didn't fetch you yet?"
 
Remembering the previous event, Sehun pouts, disappointed.
 
"No. It's Channie Hyung's fault. *Huft*"
 
"Oh. Why?" Jongin asks as well as he usher the younger to walk to the bench.
 
 
"Channie Hyunggie promised to buy me bubble tea, so I called Mr.Chow that he didn't need to fetch me. But then..*Huft* Johnny-ssi came and said something about Basketball, and then Channie Hyung told me he forgot about the Basketball meeting.*Stomp stomp stomp*" Sehun explains it with a notorious pout. Jongin smile at the cute act and the stomping feets is his fave this time.
 
"I said it's okay, I can go with Baekkie Hyung. But! I forgot that Baekkie Hyung  told me this morning that he couldn't accompanying me after classes because he has a project to be done soon. So I walked toward this.. bench, to called Mr.Chow to fetch me."
 
"And then you saw me and remember to give me this strawberries."
 
Sehun nods. "E-em. I'm sorry Jongin.."
 
"*Chuckles* No, it's okay. We passed that term alright? And I am kinda glad about Chanyeol and Baekhyun Hyung." Sehun looks at him curious.
 
Jongin smile as he says "Because I could see you.. walking around like a pouty lost puppy."
 
"*Gasp* You're so mean!" Sehun pinpoints, accusing the dance team leader.
 
"Am I?"
 
"YES!"
 
"Oh. Well.. thank you?" Jongin asks with teasing smile playing on, then laughs loudly as Sehun keeps slapping his forearm with the 'mean' word he keeps blaring.
 
 
 
"You wanna call Mr.Cho?"
 
"E-em."
 
"You don't need to, you know?"
 
"Huh? But how am I gonna-"
 
"I can send you home. Promise you will be safe."
 
"With.. your wifey?"
 
"Uhuh. My wifey would love to take you home."
 
"But.. I don't want to bother you, Jongin."
 
"You will never, Sehun. Open up." Jongin says then he asks Sehun to opening his mouth as feeding the latter  a strawberry. With pink cheeks, Sehun munching the strawberry wholeheartedly.
 
"Okie.." Sehun says softly after he swallows the strawberry.
 
Jongin keeps feeding himself and Sehun the strawberries that left and even sometimes teasing the younger with pull and push through the feeding process.
 
The shy look of Sehun makes his love bloom to another level.
 
 

 
 
"We're here." Jongin announces. They're outside of Sehun's house gates.
 
It has been a fun and great ride for two college student. From the moment in parking lots as Sehun shyly asked Jongin where to hold, but then refused to hold onto Jongin's waist-the tan has suggesting-with a reason of distracting and disturbing his stomach circulating nor flexing while he riding.
 
But the pink cheeks and the stutters could give out the real reason that hid behind.
 
So Jongin decided to wear his backpack for Sehun to hold onto.
 
Well that keep going until Jongin speed up accidentally.. yes, accidentally. So unwillingly-surely contradictions inside his inner side- Sehun grabbed Jongin's t-shirt instead. Jongin squealing in his head as he heard Sehun's high-pitched scream. So freaking cute!
 
"Thank you. Here. I hate you." Sehun says giving back Jongin's helmet. Jongin offering it for Sehun to wore it.
 
Well.. love comes first, right?
 
"*Chuckles* I know you don't. At least not after two bubble teas~"Jongin singsong with teasing smile.
 
"*Hmph*..." Sehun pouts cutely. Yes, Jongin bought him two bubble teas. Strawberry and Chocolate flavors.
 
"*Chuckles* You could have just hug me, you know? I don't mind.." Jongin teases him more. Sehun feels his cheeks on fire. Jongin is being naughty!
 
Sticking his tongue out, Sehun says "I don't want to!" then he sprinting to his front door. He got in after sticking his tongue out again.
 
A bubbly laughter booming from the tan mouth. He is definitely okay by now.
 
But definitely not as his headache come again. He should go home as soon as possible. It's probably the effects of didn't get any meals since morning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Screeching sound and the honks from some cars can be hear loudly through the air. Jongin stopped his motorcycle so suddenly that almost get him in major accident if the car-the driver-behind him didn't have a good reflect.
 
He just realizing one thing..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile..
 
Sehun coughing heavily his strawberry bubble tea from Hera Noona as he too realizing one thing..
 
 
 
 
 
 
They just.. unintentionally go on a date!
 
 
 
 
*Blush* *Blush* *Blush*~
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi~!!!! It's update~ Hope you guys like this chapter!! ^^
 
Thank you for bearing my poor English grammar~ Orz
 
 
 
Comments are welcome~
 
Bye~ Until next time~