Morning in Oh

Already With You Baby

Every morning day, Oh Junhan's house will smell sweet and delicious. Wakes everyone up nicely from their deep slumbers. No one but Oh's head maid who's responsible. Mrs.Yoon. The already past fifty years old woman which Sehun love like his own Mother. This is the best way Sehun want to wake up. He will thank her with a hug and kiss Mrs. Yoon's cheeks oh so cutely. Sehun is like her own son. Whatever he want to eat, her already wrinkled hands is so ready to granting.

But today.........is different. A rare day. A dangerous day that he want to avoid at all cost. It might be his last day. The last day he sees the world. The day he wouldn't go to college. The last day he would meet his parents. But, the saddest thing is..he wouldn't have a chance to say good bye to his soon-to be-boyfriend................his crush for years, Nin--

"Hunnie~! Hunhunnie Hunnienie Hun~ Come here baby, let's have breakfast~!"

There. On the kitchen's floor stood his lovely Mother, Mrs.Oh. With pink apron drape all over her body. Waving her right hand with spatula still attaché on. Her left hand placed on the left side of her lips as she called Sehun's name. Her smile is so bright which could lighten up the whole house. But, just the Ohs and anyone who's works in the house know that the scene in front of him looks nothing but: 'A Nightmare dressed like a Daydream'.

 

Sehun started to make his way to the kitchen. Stopping by the dining table only to placed his backpack beside a seat he always takes, he sure saw a glimpse of smokes which almost fade away in the air. Only God knows what is his Mom doing in their kitchen. And what kind of 'food' she make. She might be one of the best designer in their town... yet everyone know how much talentless his Mom in the kitchen. He already cursed his fate inside.

Sehun continue to walk to reach his most favorite lady in his life. The life he'll be forced to leave.

 

Is he lucky enough to live today? Will his Dad and he survive today? Is Mrs.Yoon--Mrs.Yoon! Where's sh- Sehun look around the kitchen and -there! Oh God! Thank you!!!!~ Phew!

Sehun has been blessing by the God 'cause Mrs.Yoon is standing there with his Mother.

Meaning: the foods his Mom makes would be 'edible' and.. 'less dangerous'.

Meaning: the chances to live is bigger.

Again, phew!

 

He smile blissfully as he wrap his arms around her Mom and kiss her cheeks delicately. Mrs.Oh kiss her son's forehead soft. Everyone know how precious her sons is, especially this baby named Oh Sehun.

Being the youngest sons been a blessing for Oh Sehun. Being spoiled and pampered by his parents and big brother that love him like a little prince. He is indeed The Oh little prince. Born with flawless white skin, chubby cheeks, and cute bubble , makes people around him want to hug, kiss, or simply starred at him.

"How are you today, Hunhun?" Mrs.Oh asked with her hands rubbing his back soothingly. Sehun had to bow to get the same level as his Mom. The Oh's little prince growing into a nice-looking young man. Still flawless minus the chubby cheeks. Become so tall, over his Dad and Uncles and almost as tall as his cousin, Oh Zitao.

"More than fine Mom, especially after looking at your beautiful face." Retreating the hug, Mrs.Oh cups her baby's cheeks tenderly. She pinch its a little and says "You know how to sweet talk now huh?" She smile fondly. Her smile never waver. 

"This beautiful face is the reason of your beautiful face too baby~" Mrs.Oh coos. "What are you saying MOM~ I'm handsome!" Sehun whining cutely accompany by little stomps. Hands fold in front, lips jutting out forcefully. Awwwwed by two respectable womans and maids who's happened to passed the scenes. Cute.

 

"Oowwkkaaayyh... you are handsome. Stop pouting! Or I will kiss that pout away~" Sehun gasp bouncing a step back.

"No~ You can't kiss my lips anymore!" Sehun says rather loudly startling everyone except he himself. 

"This lips is only for Niniiiii..!!!" He cry out forgetting the secret he just blurted out.

 

One second..

 

Two seconds..

 

Three secon--GASP!! 

 

Everyone.... like literally everyone gasping at the same time. Maids, drivers(who's just walked in to grab some snacks), Mrs.Yoon, Mrs.Oh, even Mr.Oh who's already sat in dining table with newspaper open wide in front.

And Sehun.....

 

.....couldn't control the transformation of his face to become a tomato.

 

 

 

 

 

"Umm......Hunnie.....baby?" Grabbing her son's hands tenderly, she got Sehun's full attention. The softness in her voice calming down the hammering sound inside Sehun's chest in a second. Changing the tomato-like-face to the face-like-tomato.

"E-em.."

"W-who is........ N-ni...nini?" 

All attentions now on them. Sensing this, Mrs.Yoon ushered out the maids and drivers. They go out dutifully. But deep down, they also curious with this 'Nini'. Sehun is their baby too. Other than the Ohs, they're so ready to protect this baby's pure heart. 

 

"Is it your uhm...girl or boyfriend or something?" Her voice is a bit tighten. She throw a look at her husband just to be warned back. She frown doesn't understand. 

Didn't aware with all the commotions around, Sehun shakes his head softly answering "It's nothing Mom....no one.." His rosy cheeks is cute, but the voice and the pout is enough to tell the elders he feels nothing but sad. 

 

"Ooooookay, so can I get my hug now? Hunnie?" Mrs.Yoon break the gloomy atmosfer. She know how the younger feel. He doesn't want to talk about it any further. Sehun give a grateful smile at her before saunter over to hug her. Mrs.Yoon is so warm and calming. Sehun kiss both of her cheeks loud, gaining a pinch in his still slightly pink cheeks.

"Aaah....I'm so hungry..can we eat now?" Asked Mr.Oh as he fold his newspaper. "Come on sit with us Mrs.Yoon." the said woman smile thankfully before she bring Sehun too to sit with her.

"So.........should I ask or you will come here and give me some of 'that' too....Mr.Oh?" Hearing this Sehun facing his Dad with surprise look on his face. Sehun is so clingy to his Dad, yet he almost forgot to hug his Dad! How can he forget?!

Sehun run to his Dad and crush him hard. This boy is truly clueless about his already growing form.

He almost didn't hug&kiss Mrs.Yoon.

He almost forgot to hug his Dad too.

 All happened because this 'Nini'.

 

 

 

The 'Nini' thing is bigger than they ever think.

 


 

Outside the house...

 

"Who do you think this Nini boy?" Asked a maid named Yoon Hera. She is the youngest maid, and Mrs.Yoon's only daughter. After being thrown out from inside, they just gather around with sandwich or coffee in hands. Discussing the previous event.

"I never heard. How do you know it's a boy?" Driver who work for Mr. & Mrs.Oh mostly, Mr.Han. He doesn't know much about Sehun whereabout, but cherish the young boy nevertheless. 

"I don't. But we certainly know how Sehunnie has goody-goody eyes to the young-Kim, right? So I assume it is a boy." She declare, got a nod from everyone. Sehun is not that careful in act.

He would asked Hera or Mrs.Yoon cutely to cooked chicken-relatives, and used his best aegyo to Ms.Hee(another maid) to make chocolate-sweets...when the young-Kim come to visited. Chocolate & chicken is young-Kim's favorites. And Ms.Hee didn't want to make it if the aegyo she got just half-hearted. Sehun with aegyo is the cutest!

"Maybe he move on?" Mr.Guk, the only male maid voicing out his mind.

"I don't think so. He still blushing when the young-Kim hugged him goodbye." There's always a fondness in his eyes. To Mr.Cho(Sehun's personal driver), Sehunnie is like a his piece of sunshine, like his own child. In his already forty years old, he still doesn't has a child. 

Everyone smiles knowingly. YUP! They already know who's the one that captures their beloved Sehunnie 's heart.

Non other than young-Kim...

 

........Kim Jongin.

 

'Nini' is someone on they need to looked out. "Whoever this 'Nini' is....we should keep our eyes wide open." 

"Uhuh. If she/he isn't a good enough girl/boy...she/he doesn't deserve our Sehunnie."

"True."

"Indeed."

"Can't agree more."

 

 

 

 

Sehunnie's protection squad is ready to fight! 

 


 

"I'm finish." Sehun announced as he wiped his lips. Like any other day, he finished first. He got up, sling his backpack on his right shoulder, then kiss Mrs.Yoon who sat on his left side. He kiss his Mom and hug his Dad after. Sehun wave them goodbye.

"Have a nice day Hunnie." Mrs.Yoon waving her hand.

"Careful on your way, Hunhun baby~" Mrs.Oh waving wildly. Her smile almost rip her face apart. Mr.Oh just smile and wave a bit. He know what in his wife's mind. Her gesture is a bit over. She tried to hidden her worries. He know what will she say afte--

"OH... MY..... GOD!!" Mrs.Oh claim oh so dramatic. She can't keep it anymore. She can't. She can't. She ca--

"YOU HEARD IT TOO RIGHT?!!! This Nini is the only person who may kiss his LIPS! OhmygodohmygodohmygodohmyGOD!" She keep walking back and forth from dining table to kitchen. Frown etched her beautiful face. This 'Nini' thing is getting on her nerves! But not to the other two. Instead.............they just smile.

Clearing his throat-loud enough to get his wife's attention-, Mr.Oh try to give his piece of mind. "I heard that too Honey, but........isn't it a common thing to have a girlfriend or boyfriend at his age? I don't mind that much." Mr.Oh nonchalantly said.

Mrs.Oh gasp comically. She can't believe what she just hear. Her Husband..

"JUNHAN!! He is a baby!"

"He already in college Hon-"

"And that's not a common thing!"

"It is, Mrs.Oh." Mrs.Yoon try to tell a panic mother hen.

"Oh no, not you too Mrs.Yoon. Someone is try to take my baby's innocence! Our baby's innocence! oh my oh my oh my.." She keep chanting like she lose her mind. She isn't ready if that 'Nini' take advantage of her baby--GASP!!.

 

 

"Someone.... will take..... advantage.......... of him! Oh no... No.. nonononononono-" (BAM!!)"

Three adults turn their head fast to the source of the sound. Front door. Sehun come in right after.

"I'm sorry, there is something I forget in my room." Sehun smile sheepishly, blush covered his cheeks.

He walked fast to his room, then come back just 5mins or so. He waves goodbye hurrily then vanish from their sights. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will not leave it alone. I will have my grasp on this 'Nini' thing." Mrs.Oh muttered dangerously.

 


 

Moments ago in Sehun's room..

 

"I'm so sorry Nini~" Sehun whisper is so soft yet so sad. He sit on his own bed.

"I almost forget to kiss you goodbye Nini...."Pouting with a frown, Sehun look at the thing in his hands. His Nini is smiling brightly to him......bring out a small smile on his own lips too.

"Everyone in this house are already know about you, Nini.." Sehun his Nini face soft, as if it is the real person. 

"....Sehun is sorry." Sehun kiss Nini with all his heart. He it again...more slowly than before. 

"But it's okay. Everythings is okay if Nini's okay. And I will be fine if Nini's fine." Sehun's smile is beautifully sad. 

 

 

 

 

"I love you, Nini..." He choked on his words. It's getting hurt.

"BUT!! It's okay! Nini's already kind enough to me! Thank you." Sehun giggling with tears in the corners of his eyes.

He wanted to cry. But he can't. He shouldn't. He promise himself not to.

 

But the reality always hits him hard.

 

Smiling a bit, Sehun get up then place his favorite frame on his study table. Taking a deep breath, he try compose himself. It's hard but he used to do this.

Take a look one more time, he waves it goodbye.

 

 

 

 

Unknown to him, someone is staring at his back. Someone who's watching him from the first time he enter his own room.

Someone he barely met in three years.

Someone he missed dearly.

Someone who's always promise to protect him.

 


 

It's update!!!

Thank you for everyone who's subscribed! I hope I didn't disappoint you all. XD

You see many people in this chapter right? I hope you didn't confused.. :)

 

Let sum it up for you..Oh Junhan's Residence had

Two drivers: Mr.Han(Mr.&Mrs.Oh personal driver) & Mr.Cho(Oh Sehun personal driver)

Four maids: Mrs.Yoon, Mr.Guk, Ms.Hee, and Hera(Mrs.Yoon only daughter) 

There. Sehunnie's Protection Squad. XD

 

 

Sooooo.....any guess for the last person in this chap? Who he might be?

Until next time~ bye~

(Not a native English speaker, please bear with it.)