Chapter Seven

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She is just my member, my colleague”

“There’s no lie, she just misunderstood my actions. It's not my fault if she thought that we are friends”

“I don't want her in the sub-unit”

Those are the words of Taeyeon that keeps on playing on my mind as I drove in my way home. I don’t know how I can still see her face after that confrontation. I hate her so much. How can she hurt Sica this much? I can’t allow her to feel this pain anymore. I need to do something so that she’ll forget her totally.

I know that she has a special feelings for her, I can feel it and I can see it. I know how special Taeyeon for her. I know that she is in pain because of Taeyeon attitude towards her, I just don’t get why Taeyeon treats her like this. They are the closes in the group. I still remember how jealous I was in our trainee days because Sica has all her attention on Taeyeon. She even gave up the leader’s position for her.

Flashback

“Come with me,” I said as I drag her into my shared room with Sunny. We’ve just finished talking about who will be the leader of our group because the company needs it before our debut day.

“What do you need? You can talk to me in the living room, why do you have to drag me here?” Sica asked as she pouted at me with a cross arm.

“Are you not thinking straight? Why you have to give up the position for Taeyeon, its unanimous decision that they want you as the leader of the group. But you insisted that she can be the leader.” I was mad because she gave up that position for her. I know that Taeyeon can be the leader because she is the oldest on us, but Sica is the most qualified in the position because she has the longest trainee years on all of us and that is also the reason why all of us voted for her but she insists that Kim Taeyeon should be the one in the position.

“She is a responsible person. I think she is the most qualified person to the position.” She just answered me in a blank expression.

“And you’re not?”

“I didn’t say that but Yuri-ah you know my health condition? That position comes along with a big responsibility. I can’t promise that I will fulfill my duty. I easily get tried, you know me, how can I wake up the kids if I’m the one that wakes up the latest.” She chucked at her joke.

“I can help you.” I bluntly said.

She smiled at me warmly. “I know you can. Thank you Yuri-ah for believing in me but Taeyeon can do that job, please believes in her also. Besides she said that the position of the leader is just a formality, we can be a leader in our little ways.” She hugs me.

“I’ll do my best to help her,” I whisper on her. On that moment to feel that my love loves someone else. But I still love her, what should I do?

“Thank you.” she faced me and cups my face and kissed me on the forehead. ”Come on let's go outside before Sooyoung and Yoona eat our dinner.” I just nodded at her and now she is the one dragging me out of the room.

End of Flashback

“Oh, Yoona?” I just answered a call from my daughter.

“Appa when are you coming home? The manager called me. She’ll pick me up in a minute.”

“Okay. I’m on my way home. Where’s Sica?”

“She’s fell asleep on the couch--”

“Why you let her sleep in there?” I didn’t give Yoona a time to finish her words.

“She told me she wanted to wait for you here. We are watching the TV when she suddenly fell asleep. She’s really tired.”

I let out a heavy sigh. I can’t help but to blame Taeyeon if she just allowed her to take a short break earlier Sica wouldn’t be as tired as she is now. “Okay. I’m on my way if ever Manager Unnie gets into the dorm and I’m still not there just locked the door.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter