Chapter Two

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seobang!” I can’t help to smile when you called me when I was walking towards you; we‘ve just finished the first part of our choreography. I still recall the first time that you claim that I am your seobang. I know that’s just one of your playful answers to our fans, but heck that really put a smile on my lips when Yoona tells me about that.

 

Flashback

“Unnie!” Yoona call me after we finish our dance practice.

“Wae?” I ask her.

“Did you see the latest UFO reply of Sica Unnie?” she has a playful smile while she’s asking me. And from that moment I know that she’ll tease me.

“No, I haven’t checked it, been busy these past few days.” I answered her while packing my things. We always have our crazy schedule, but I feel more tired because I have limited time with you. We’re leaving in the same dorm but because of our messed up schedule, we barely see each other.

“Wow, look at you trying to look the only busy one.” Yoona playfully smacks my arm.

I smiled, I remember once you also said that to me when we’re filming Factory Girl. And in that show also reveals your secret that you are the worst among us in the kitchen. But I know that you are trying to learn that is why even if you fry the ham with lots of oil I still eat it because I know you work hard on it. And I still wait for your pizza to be perfect Sica-ah.

“So what are you going to tell me about Sica’s UFO?” I ask her, I can sense that she forgets what she’s trying to say earlier.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” she scratches the back of her head. “Turns out, we suddenly build a family.”

I raised my eyebrow at her because of her statement. I have no freaking idea what she’s saying. I thought that we became a family a long time ago before we make a debut.

“We are the Royal Family.” Yoona continued while smiling like a fool.

“A what?” sometimes I think we are talking with a different language. She’s like from a different planet.

“We are the Royal Family.” She answered and I still have my puzzled look.

“Who?” wait we’re not playing a game here, right?

“You, me and Sica Unnie, isn’t it great? Sones called us that. You are the Appa, Sica Unnie is the Umma and me is the Royal daughter, cool right?” Yoona said happily while clapping her hands like a kid.

A smile scape into my lips because of the idea that you are the mom and I’m the dad of the instant family that we have, the idea that you are my wife really makes me happy. But quickly I smacked my head, what if you found out about this, you’re going to be mad and it hurts me to know that you are not happy about that idea. Before I forgot I need an explanation to Yoona about this whole thing. How do we end up being a family, a Royal Family?

“H-how this did happen? Like, I mean how this thing starts? Sones nowadays are being crazy.” I kept my emotion inside; I don’t want other finds out how happy I am right now. How I love our fans because of this. Sones jjang!!!!

“Well, apparently sones are slightly innocent about this. They just asked.”

“Slightly innocent, what do you mean?”

She nodded, “Yup. They asked a random and silly question about us, and then here we are in this situation. We are the official first family of SNSD.” She smiles widely as if she loves the whole idea. Oh trust me Yoona we are on the same page, I’ll be crazy now because of it.

Wait, I know how Yoona being one of the pranksters in the group, did she? Omo, I know this is going to happen, I regret that day.

“Im Yoona!!!” I’m about to smack when she runs away and there you are trying to protect her. She immediately hid in your back.

“Kwon Yuri, your daughter is innocent; she didn’t do anything about this.”

“Umma, Appa gonna beat me.” Yoona looked at you with her doe eyes.

My jaw literally drops while my eyes looking to the both of you.

WHAT IS HAPPENING? AM I DREAMING? OH, I MUST BE DREAMING. THIS IS TOO CRAZY.

“You want to beat our child? I thought my Seobang is not that kind of person, am I wrong for choosing you as my Seobang Yuri-ah?” you asked me after you hug Yoona.

OMO!!! OMO!!! AM I REALLY DREAMING? DID I REALLY HEAR THAT WORDS COMING OUT IN YOUR OWN MOUTH? IS THIS REALLY JESSICA JUNG? THE JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON, THE ICE PRINCESS JUST CALLED ME HER SEOBANG; YES ME, ME, THE ONE AND ONLY KWON YURI.

“I was the one who told to the Sones that you are my Seobang, any problem with that Kwon Yuri?” you told me, and there you are with your Ice Princess aura.

“Y-you are the one that tells that?” I really can’t believe this.

You bite your lower lip and slowly nodded at me. Did I see that clearly? That you just blushed because of your confession? No, this can’t be, how can you blush because of that? Who am I kidding? In your wildest dream Yuri.

Before I can response Yoona suddenly interrupted us. I really love her timing. I’ll get to you later, just wait for me Im Yoona.

“Appa comes on I’m hungry. Hurry up I want to have our very first official meal as a family.” She smiles deviously. Oh, Im Yoona you really make me regret the day I spill accidentally my secret. And I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter