Chapter Four

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some say that I am the kind of person that talks without thinking, somehow I agreed to that. But there is someone that makes me feel uncomfortable…NOW. I can’t even utter a word because of her presence. Before, I can say that we are the closest in the group. Because of our closeness, our fan calls us TAENGSIC, can you believe that they ship us? At first, I'm shocked because of the numbers of our shippers, every moment that we shared together they have clips for it. When I think about what they think about our relationship it makes me happy. I really can’t imagine that they think that we have a secret relationship.

But…Never did I imagine that great things would even come to an end.

One day I just felt that you slowly distance yourself to me. You didn’t laugh to my lame jokes that you usually do. Now you don’t even want to sit or stand beside me before you always tell to the other member that you should be the one who seats or stand beside me because I might fall asleep during our schedule. Now I felt that you don’t even care about what I feel because of the way you talk to me before you treated me like your princess, everybody saw that in one of the episodes of Horror Movie Factory when you hugged me because you know how scared I was because of that challenge.

All of the things that you did before are already gone, you already are gone. It made me sad just by thinking how close we are before but now you don’t even want to look at me.

When you came to the company and introduce yourself that you are a new trainee I felt that I wanted to know you more, you make me feel that there is something more special in you. When I heard your voice I can’t help myself to mesmerized in you, I felt that the whole world stop at that moment and you just sing for me. But now everything change, you make me feel that there is a big wall between us and you don’t want to be close to me again.

Trust me, I wanted to talk to you about this but it scares me to know from you that you don’t want me and you hate me because that’s what you show me.

Is it because I and Tiffany had our little fight? Is that the reason why you hated me? Maybe that is the reason because you care about her more than me right? And that’s hurt me more.

But somehow I’m still happy because of what you’ve done I saw the person that will never leave me, the person that is always beside me whenever I feel sad or weak, the person that takes care of me. And that person is Yuri.

She and I were close before we became members of SNSD. She always there for me, just by looking at me she already knows what I need or what I feel. Just like you did before, she makes me feel her princess in her special ways.

Because of that, I feel that she is my Seobang, she would be a perfect husband because of the way she makes me feel. Some may think that I just answer one of the fan messages in UFO as a joke, but no that is the truth, Kwon Yuri makes me feel her wife because of the way she cares for me.

“Seobang!” I called her when I see her approaching me. Everyone knows that she is my Seobang b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter