Chapter Nine

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We go straight to our dorm after we made out private talk. Sunny insisted that I should eat first before we go to our dorm but even when I let out all my problems to her I still don't have an appetite. At last, she didn't push me because she knows how stubborn I am.

 

I press the passcode on our dorm. As expected the whole dorm is filled with darkness and the only light that's been there is the light came from the TV.

 

Did she fell asleep while watching TV? I can't help but to smile, I wanted to see her face at least I can stare at her.

 

I walk in excitedly just by thinking that I can freely look at her. But my whole world crush when I saw the view in front of my eyes. 

 

"Taeyeon why are you so excited?" Sunny asked as she follows me in the living room. 

 

And yeah, she saw them too. Here they are having their own world. Yuri hugging Sica from the back, while she is sleeping peacefully in her arms.

 

I can't breathe just by seeing them in this position. Now I regret all the things that I've done. I should be the one in that position. I'm so stupid for letting her go, for ignoring the only girl that I wanted to be with.

 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "If you want her back you know what to do. You are all my friends so I don't want any of you to get hurt. I want you all to be happy. "

 

How will that be? In this situation, there will be one person who will hurt.

 I can't take it if one of them will get hurt because of me. I can take the pain by watching them happy but I can't take to watch them in pain because of my happiness.

 

"I'll just  take a nap, you should wake them up, the others might arrive soon." I didn't wait for her response and I walk straight to our own room.

 

--

 

I saw the pain in her eyes, how much she wanted to be in Yuri's position and how much she hated herself for everything that she has done.

 

"I'll just  take a nap, you should wake them up, the others might arrive soon." She said with her blank expression.

 

"Okay," I said as my response then she walks straight to our room.

 

"Yuri," I said as I tap the shoulder of Yuri, I didn't bother to wake up Sica because as everyone knows that Sica never wakes up easily, I won't make it hard for myself.

 

"Soon-kyu," Yuri said as she seats up as soon as she woke up. They all really love to call me on my real name especially when they wanted to tease me. "You just arrived?" She asked as she looks up to the wall clock.

 

"Yes, I'm with Taeyeon." As soon as I mentioned Taeyeon's name her expression suddenly changed. "Is there something wrong Yul?" I can't help but ask.

 

Her face suddenly lifts up. "No, everything is perfect. I'll just put Sica in her bed." It's clear that she is avoiding my question.

 

She lifted Sica in a bridal way, she walked straight to Sica's room. Then she suddenly calls me. "Sun-yah."

 

I snapped my head to her direction as I heard her. "Yes?"

 

"Can you help me to open the door? It's hard to reach it." She said with her apologetic face.

 

"Of course." I immediately walk to then and open the door. And from that, I saw how much Yuri car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter