Chapter Three

That should be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since we finish the first part of our dance practice I notice that you are not in yourself. You cannot concentrate on the instruction of our choreographer. You always take a glance on the door since she left the room. I know how you cared for her, you are just pretending that you didn’t care. But I know you so well Tae Tae, you cannot help yourself to care for her. I know you love her that much that’s why you choose to distance yourself to her because you thought that she didn’t feel the same way towards you.

I understand your situation because like you, I also love someone secretly. I kept this to myself because I know that she loves someone else and I know that I don’t have a chance to fight for my love because I know from the start that she loves that person deeply. Tell me do I even have a chance in that fight?

I don’t know if you feel that I’m in love with you Taeyeon. Yes, you, you are that person. I fell in love with you since the day that we became a roommate. First I thought that the feelings that I felt towards you are just a sisterly love because you are the one that took care of me while I’m still adjusting leaving here in Korea. But as times goes by I realize that my feelings towards you are somewhat different. Do you want to know when is the time that I honestly admit to myself that I fell in love with you? Guess what, that is the same time that you confess to me that you love her.

It took me so much effort to hide my true emotion at that moment. Can you imagine how many tears I shed for you? You don’t have any idea, right? I thought so because I always cry behind your back. I do things that I can’t even imagine because of you. Can you believe it that I was the one that encouraged you to make a confession about your feelings to Jessie? I love you this much that’s why I wanted you to be happy even the reason is her. My concern is your happiness even it will hurt me.

I hate seeing you suffer. You’re scared that she will be awkward around you but you didn’t realize that you’re pushing her away. I don’t want you to suffer because of this. I even thought of helping you to get her just for you to be happy.

I saw how you follow Yuri by watching her leaving the room. Just by watching you I know what you are thinking right now, you want to be in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter