First visit

I'm Not Your Eomma (Hyun family)

Taehyung had been a little happier since he talked to Baekhyun. He was excited to go see Baekhyun on the weekend.

Daehyun was happy to see his son starting to act like himself again. But he still wasn't sure why Baekhyun's attitude about Taehyung changed so quickly.

Daehyun got a call from his office that saturday. So he asked Youngjae to take Taehyung over to Baekhyun's place.

Youngjae wasn't happy about seeing Baekhyun again. But he agreed to take him.

Taehyung could barely sit still in the car as Youngjae drove. Youngjae watched Taehyung out of the corner of his eye.

'You're sure excited aren't you?'

Taehyung nodded. 'I'm glad Baekhyun is giving me a chance'.

Youngjae smiled, but he didn't trust Baekhyun at all.

'Why did you forgive him so easily?'

Taehyung looked over at him and shrugged. 'I just really want my mom in my life. Even if he isn't perfect'.

'I'm happy for you Tae. But just be careful around Baekhyun'.

'I know'.

 

Youngjae pulled up to the address Daehyun gave him. He and Taehyung got out of the car.

Taehyung beat Youngjae to the door and rang the bell.

The door opened a minute later.

Baekhyun let Taehyung inside. He saw Youngjae behind him.

'I told Daehyun to bring Taehyung. Not you'.

They glared at each other.

'Daehyun couldn't make it. He got called to the office'.

Baekhyun sighed and started to close the door. But Youngjae stopped him.

Baekhyun looked at him shocked.

'I don't know what game you're playing here. But I swear if you hurt Daehyun or Taehyung, I'll hurt you. Got it?'

Baekhyun glared at him. 'I'm not playing games. Just stay out of our business'.

'You're up to something. I don't like it'.

'I don't care if you don't trust me. This is between me, Daehyun and Taehyung'.

'You just seem so interested in them all the sudden'.

'Like I said, this is none of your business. Now leave'.

'I'm watching you Baekhyun. You hurt that boy again, you'll be sorry'.

Youngjae turned around and left.

Baekhyun shut the door and locked it.

 

Baekhyun turned around and saw Taehyung wasn't in the room. He started looking for him.

He checked all the rooms and finally found him in his bedroom, admiring the awards on his wall.

'What are you doing in here?'

Taehyung turned to him. 'Sorry, I was looking for the bathroom and found these'. He kept looking at the awards. 'Did you really win all of these?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'Yes. It was before I had you'.

'Oh'. Taehyung sighed. 'You didn't win anything after you had me?'

'No I didn't. I had lost my popularity by then'.

Taehyung stepped away from the awards. 'I'm sorry. But you did have a lot of success. You have a lot of awards'.

'I really enjoyed traveling and performing'. Baekhyun looked at the awards'. But it doesn't matter now'.

Taehyung hated that this was how their visit was starting. He saw how upset Baekhyun was thinking about his past.

'Are you sure?'

'It's over now. I can't change what happened'.

'Do you have anything else from when you were famous?'

'I do. I have cds, concert performances'.

'Do you ever watch them?'

'I haven't lately'.

'Can we watch them together?'

'Umm...sure'. Baekhyun was surprised how interested Taehyung was in his singing career. He took Taehyung to the living room and set the dvd up.

Taehyung sat on the couch and watched the dvd. He was mesmerized by the stage setting, lights, costumes, his mother's stage presence and most importantly his vocals. He sat in silence as he listened to Baekhyun perform.

He was in shock when the dvd ended. 'You're an amazing performer.'

'Thank you'. Baekhyun smiled.

'I can see how you won all those awards. You're incredibly talented'.

Baekhyun kept smiling at him. 'But those days are over'.

'I'm sorry'. Taehyung sighed.

'Stop apologizing. It's too late for that'.

Taehyung nodded.

'What about you? Surely you got some of my talents'.

'Well, I can play the saxophone...'

'Really? Can you sing?'

'I never tried'.

'Well don't let your talents go to waste'.

Taehyung smiled. 'I won't. Appa always pushes me to do my best'.

'He's a good man'.

Baekhyun looked away from Taehyung as he thought about Daehyun.

'Why did you and appa break up?'

'It's complicated. But it was for the best'.

'Appa told me you fought a lot'.

'We did. It wasn't something you should of been around'.

'Do you still like appa at all?'

Baekhyun thought of Daehyun kissing him the last time he saw him. It brought back a lot of good memories of when they were happy together.

'Not in that way'. Baekhyun lied. 'But he's a good man, and he's been a good father'.

'I'm sure you would of been a good mom if you tried'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I was scared when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know anything about babies. I was young when I had you.'

'That didn't stop dad.'

'I know I failed you Taehyung. I'm sorry'.

Baekhyun got up and went to the kitchen. He picked up the phone and ordered food for him and Taehyung.

Taehyung started eating when the food came. Baekhyun had gone to the bathroom.

 

Taehyung finished his food, but noticed Baekhyun hadn't come back yet. He got up from the table and when to check on him.

'Baekhyun?' He called. But didn't get a reply.

'Baekhyun?' He knocked on the bathroom door.

Still no answer.

Taehyung turned the doorknob and the door opened.

'Baek...' He stopped when he saw Baekhyun lying on the floor.

Taehyung went over to him and shook him.

'Baekhyun?'

Baekhyun didn't move.

Taehyung pulled out his phone. He called an ambulance, Daehyun and Youngjae and told them what happened.

 

The ambulance showed up a few minutes later and took Baekhyun to the hospital.

Youngjae showed up not long after and picked up Taehyung. He took him to the hospital.

Taehyung was worried the whole way there. He didn't want to lose his mom again.