Exposed

I'm Not Your Eomma (Hyun family)

'Jung Daehyun?' Baekhyun thought he would never hear or say that name again.

'Did he send you to find me?' Baekhyun glared at Taehyung.

'What?' Taehyung was shocked at the sudden change in Baekhyun's attitude. 'No. I found you myself'.

'Why are you here?'

'I was hoping you could help me.' Taehyung looked at him with big eyes. 'Everyone says I look like you'.

'I don't see it'. Baekhyun lied. He saw some of his features when he looked at Taehyung. But he also saw the resemblance to Daehyun.

'Oh'. Taehyung looked at the ground. 'But you knew my father, Daehyun right?'

'Yeah. He was the biggest mistake of my life'.

'What?' Taehyung snapped his attention back to Baekhyun. 'You hated each other?'

Baekhyun sighed. He really hoped he wouldn't have to remember his past with Daehyun. 'Go ask your father'.

'I've tried. He won't tell me anything'.

'Let me tell you this kid'. Baekhyun looked at Taehyung. 'Since your father won't tell you'.

'What?'

'Thanks to that bastard father of yours, he ruined my career when he got me pregnant with you. I'll never forgive him for that'.

Taehyung stood there unable to move or speak as he heard Baekhyun's words. He was pregnant with him?

'That means...you're my eomma?' Taehyung looked at Baekhyun as the pieces finally started to fit. Why everyone had been saying he looked like Baekhyun. But he didn't understand why his father didn't tell him.

'I'm not your eomma'. Baekhyun glared at Taehyung. 'I stopped being your eomma when I gave you to your father'.

'What did I do to you? I'm your son'.

'No you're not. Not since I lost everything by being pregnant with you. I told your father I didn't want kids. He agreed to not have kids with me, but he got me pregnant anyway. Nobody would hire me while I was pregnant. I didn't fit the image they wanted. You and your sorry excuse of a father ruined everything. I was happy and successful before you came along. I sent you to be with your father so I wouldn't have a reminder of everything I lost. I tried to get my image back after I had you, but it didn't work.'

Taehyung looked back at ground. He was feeling like he had been ripped apart. Baekhyun had told him everything his father didn't. He even told him things he didn't want to hear. He felt tears in his eyes and tried to hide them.

'I'm sorry'. Was all he could think to say.

'Since you know the truth now, you and your father can leave me alone. You've done enough damage'. Baekhyun got in his car and took off.

 

Taehyung stood there and watched Baekhyun drive away. He had so many mixed feelings running through him. He was sad, confused, disappointed and angry. He still didn't understand why Baekhyun didn't want him. He didn't do anything to him. He didn't even know him. He was also mad at his father for not telling him about his real mom.

The tears Taehyung had been holding in finally fell. He didn't bother to wipe them away. He didn't see the point.

Taehyung sat on the curb for awhile thinking about everything. It was getting late but he didn't care. He didn't want to go home and face his father now. He got up after a couple hours and just walked around town not knowing what to do.

 

Daehyun looked at his watch when he saw how dark it was getting.

'Wonder where Tae is. He should of been home hours ago'.

Youngjae looked at him. 'He might of fallen asleep at his friend's house'.

Daehyun pulled out his phone and tried to call Taehyung.

The phone just rang. He tried several times with no luck.

He tried calling a few of Taehyung's friends, but they didn't know where he was at.

Daehyun was getting worried. It wasn't like Taehyung to do this.

'You want me to go look for him?' Youngjae asked.

'I'll go. You stay here incase he comes back'.

Youngjae nodded.

 

Daehyun went to his room and grabbed his keys and wallet and headed for the door. He reached for the door when Taehyung walked in the house.

'Where have you been son? You didn't answer your phone'.

Taehyung didn't say anything and headed towards his room.

'Tae'. Daehyun called after him, but he ignored him.

Taehyung slammed the door to his room. Daehyun and Youngjae jumped at the sound.

They ran to Taehyung's room and opened the door.

'Jung Taehyung, what is going on with you?' Daehyun looked at him worried. 'I've never seen you like this'.

Taehyung turned to Daehyun. 'Why didn't you tell me?'

'Tell you about what?'

'My mom'. Taehyung glared at him.

'What are you talking about?' Daehyun was confused.

'Stop acting. I know the truth'.

'What?'

'I know that Baekhyun is my mom'.

Daehyun's eyes got wide. Youngjae was even shocked when he heard. Daehyun turned to Youngjae, but Youngjae motioned at him that he didn't tell him.

'Where did you hear that?' Daehyun asked.

'Baekhyun told me'.

'You talked to Baekhyun?' Taehyung nodded.

'Why would you do that?'

'I just wanted answers that you weren't giving me'.

Daehyun sighed.

Taehyung put his head down and the tears came again.

'What is it Tae?' Daehyun put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

'Why does eomma not want me?'

Daehyun hugged his son. Taehyung didn't fight him. 'He said I ruined everything for him'.

'Tae, you can't believe what Baekhyun tells you.' Daehyun looked Taehyung in the eyes. 'There's nothing wrong with you. You're a great son. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't worry about Baekhyun. You don't need him.'

Daehyun hugged him again. He hated to see Taehyung in pain. This was the reason he didn't want to tell Taehyung about Baekhyun.

'Appa?' 

'Yes son?' Daehyun looked at him.

'Why does Baekhyun hate you so much? What did you do?'

Daehyun sighed. 'Nothing'.

Taehyung looked at him confused.

'I honestly did nothing wrong. Baekhyun and I got along great at first. We were really happy together. But soon his singing career was more important than me. He let fame, money and alcohol get between us. I was trying to get him to live a normal life and he hated it. We fought a lot about us, his career and our future. We finally went our separate ways. Then not long after that he gave you to me'.

'He said that him being pregnant ruined his career'.

'Tae, don't listen to him. You didn't do anything wrong. He ruined his own career with that attitude of his'.

'I still wish you told me'.

Daehyun sighed. 'I'm sorry. I should have. I was just afraid of you getting hurt'.

'It hurt more to hear the truth from him than from you'.

'I'm sorry son. But you know the truth now. Just stay away from Baekhyun. You don't need to be around him'.

Taehyung nodded. He felt a little better, but still upset about Baekhyun abandoning him. He wanted Baekhyun to like him. To know that he didn't do anything wrong.

 

Daehyun and Youngjae left Taehyung's room. Daehyun was relieved he didn't have to hide the truth anymore. But he was upset at Baekhyun for hurting Taehyung. Daehyun grabbed his keys and wallet from the counter.

'Where are you going?' Youngjae asked.

'To find Baekhyun.'

'Why?'

'Just stay here with Taehyung, so I can talk to Baekhyun. I'm tired of dealing with his crap. He can hurt me all he wants, but I won't have him keep hurting my son'.

With that, Daehyun stormed out of the house and went to find Baekhyun.