Together again

I'm Not Your Eomma (Hyun family)

Baekhyun held Daehyun for a few minutes after Daehyun took him inside.

'Why did you change your mind all the sudden?' Daehyun looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun didn't let go of Daehyun as he spoke. He had his arms around Daehyun's waist.

'I accidentally took home the box you had of the things from our relationship'.

'What? You saw that?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'I saw everything'. He put his head on Daehyun's shoulder. 'I can't believe you kept everything'.

'You didn't?' Daehyun asked.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I'm sorry. I was angry at the time and got rid of it'.

Daehyun pulled away and looked Baekhyun in the eyes. 'That's how much I meant to you?'

'Daehyun...' Baekhyun squeezed his arm. 'I can't say I'm sorry enough. I messed up. I let you go, I let Taehyung go, I lost everything important to me'. More tears escaped from Baekhyun's eyes.

Daehyun cupped Baekhyun's face in his hands and wiped his tears. Daehyun felt Baekhyun really meant what he was saying. He pulled Baekhyun to him and kissed him.

'Just don't do it again'. Daehyun said when he pulled away.

'I promise I won't'. Baekhyun squeezed his arm again.

Daehyun held Baekhyun in his arms and kissed the top of his head.

 

Youngjae came into the room and saw Daehyun and Baekhyun hugging. He went over to the table and grabbed some food without saying anything.

Daehyun heard the noise of the door being opened. He looked over and saw Youngjae.  Daehyun kept holding Baekhyun.

'How'd you get Baekhyun back here?' Youngjae asked.

'By being the most amazing man ever'. Baekhyun smiled and nuzzled his head in Daehyun's chest.

'He surprised me by showing up tonight'. Daehyun said.

'Are you staying?' Youngjae looked at Baekhyun.

'Yes, do you have a problem with that?' Baekhyun eyed him carefully.

Youngjae put his hands up in defense. 'No problem here. You won't hear a word out of me'.

'Good'. Baekhyun smiled and kissed Daehyun.

Youngjae closed his eyes and tried to make his way back to his room with his food.

 

Daehyun laughed as Youngjae left.

'You really have an effect on him'. He looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled. 'Should we tell Taehyung the good news?'

'Sure.' Daehyun kissed Baekhyun. 'He needs some cheering up'.

They pulled apart and Daehyun took Baekhyun to Taehyung's room.

He had Baekhyun wait out in the hallway.

 

Daehyun knocked on the door. He got no answer.

'Taehyung is not talking to anyone again'. He looked at Baekhyun before opening the door.

Taehyung was still in the same spot on his bed.

Daehyun went over to him. 'Tae'.

Taehyung looked at him. 'I told you I'm not hungry'.

'I have a surprise for you'.

'What is it?'

'Come eat and find out'.

Taehyung sighed. He wasn't in the mood for games. But he sat up and got off the bed.

Daehyun let Taehyung leave the room first. 

 

Taehyung saw someone standing in the hallway. He thought it was Youngjae at first. But he got another look at the person.

'Hi Taehyung'. Baekhyun smiled.

Taehyung ran to Baekhyun and hugged him tight.

Baekhyun hugged him back. He kissed the top of his head.

'You came back'. Taehyung smiled his smile that was similar to Baekhyun's.

'Of course I came back'. Baekhyun kept hugging him.

'Please don't leave again. I can't take the pain anymore'.

Baekhyun pulled away and looked Taehyung in the eyes. 'I'm not going anywhere again. I promise.'

He hugged Taehyung again. 'I love you son'.

Taehyung looked at him surprised but happy. 'I'm your son now?'

'Yes'. Baekhyun smiled. 'You always have been, even though I wasn't here for you. But I'm here now'.

They kept hugging. Daehyun smiled at seeing his son happy again. 

 

'Let's eat'. Daehyun said breaking them up.

They sat down at the table and ate the rest of the food Daehyun brought home.

Taehyung was smiling the whole time at having both of his parents with him.

 

Daehyun and Baekhyun went to bed after Taehyung did. 

Baekhyun got on one side. He layed down on the edge of the bed. 

Daehyun got on the other side surprised Baekhyun was laying so far away from him.

'Are you ok Baek?'

'Yes'. He answered. Baekhyun waited till Daehyun was in bed, the he curled up next to him. 'I'm better than ok'. He smiled and kissed Daehyun.

Daehyun pulled Baekhyun closer to him as they kissed. 

'So I guess we're ok?' Baekhyun asked when he pulled away.

Daehyun rubbed Baekhyun's arm 'We are as long as you stay this time'.

'I promise'. Baekhyun stuck out his pinky finger.

Daehyun smiled and noticed the ring on Baekhyun's hand.

He grabbed Baekhyun's hand. 'Is that our promise ring?'

'Yes'. Baekhyun smiled. 'I found it in the box'. Baekhyun started to take it off and give it to Daehyun.

'Keep it'. Daehyun stopped him.

'You sure?'

Daehyun nodded. 'It's yours now. Just don't lose it'.

'I won't'. Baekhyun put the ring back on his finger.

Baekhyun got on top of Daehyun and kissed him.

'I love you Dae'. Baekhyun looked at him. 'I know I didn't say it much while we were dating, but I love you'.

Daehyun smiled and kissed him. 'I love you too'.

They kissed for awhile and soon made love till they fell asleep in each other's arms.