Happy together?

I'm Not Your Eomma (Hyun family)

*A few months later*

 

'Taehyung, time to go to school'. Baekhyun said when he entered Taehyung's room.

'I don't want to'. He pulled the blankets over his head. 'I feel sick'. He fake coughed.

Baekhyun went over to him and felt his forehead. 'You feel fine to me. Now get up'.

Taehyung sat up and gave Baekhyun his puppy dog eyes. 'Please don't make me go'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I will not have your father mad at me for making you miss school. Now get up'.

Taehyung sighed and got out of bed. He followed Baekhyun to the kitchen.

 

Baekhyun gave Taehyung his breakfast. He was still learning how to cook. He was used to eating out and ordering food. 

Youngjae had been trying to teach Baekhyun how to cook over the last few months.

Taehyung slowly ate the food on his plate. Baekhyun noticed how slow he was eating.

'It can't be that bad. Now hurry up'.

 

Daehyun walked into the kitchen dressed for work. He saw Taehyung and Baekhyun. He went over to Baekhyun and kissed him.

Baekhyun smiled and handed him his coffee.

'See? You can be a good husband and mother'.

'We're not married though'. Baekhyun looked at him.

'You should be'. Youngjae said as he walked in the room and grabbed his food. 'You already act like you are'.

'It's better than fighting all the time like we used to'. Baekhyun gave Daehyun his breakfast.

'True'. Youngjae sat next to Taehyung and ate.

 

'I've got to go to work'. Daehyun said as he kissed Baekhyun. 

'Have a good day son'. He said to Taehyung as he left.

'Let's go Taehyung'. Baekhyun said trying to get him ready to leave for school.

Taehyung left the table and finished getting ready.

 

Baekhyun took him to school. People had been surprised to see Baekhyun dropping off Taehyung instead of Youngjae. They had been asking Taehyung about how he got Baekhyun to take him to school. He told them Baekhyun was his eomma. They were surprised. But some had a feeling all along about them being related.

 

Baekhyun and Youngjae started getting along. After a couple little fights, they finally accepted each other and became friends. Youngjae was happy to finally see Baekhyun be the mom he always should of been to Taehyung. He still wasn't perfect, but he was learning. Youngjae tried to help him when Daehyun was at work.

 

Daehyun had spent a lot of time thinking about his future with Baekhyun. Right now they were happy and being the family he always wanted. He wanted to make sure it stayed that way. 

Daehyun had come home late that night. Baekhyun was getting ready for bed when he showed up.

'Why are you home so late?'

'Come with me.' Daehyun took Baekhyun's hand.

Baekhyun was confused but followed him. 

Daehyun took him to the living room. 

'What is it?' Baekhyun asked.

'I've been doing a lot of thinking about us and Taehyung. I want the best future possible for him'.

Baekhyun stood there confused. 'What are you saying? Have I not been doing a good job?'

Daehyun smiled. 'You've been doing a great job'. He took Baekhyun's hand and kissed it. 'I'm proud of you'.

Baekhyun smiled. 'So what is it?'

Daehyun reached in his pocket and pulled out a small box. Then kneeled down in front of Baekhyun. 'This isn't how I pictured doing this, but will you marry me?'

Baekhyun stood there in shock. 

Daehyun looked at him and waited for an answer.

Baekhyun pulled Daehyun to him and kissed him. 'Of course I will'.

Daehyun kissed him back then put the ring on his finger.

'I was hoping you would ask me'. Baekhyun smiled.

'I wanted to make sure we were ready before we made it official'. Daehyun caressed Baekhyun's cheek and kissed him.

 

Daehyun and Baekhyun got married a few months later. They had a small ceremony for friends and family. It was still special enough for them.

They had gotten their own place. Taehyung would be leaving for college soon. So they didn't get too big of a house. They got a 3 bedroom house incase Taehyung came back for visits. But right now one of the rooms was his.

Taehyung felt weird not living with Youngjae anymore. But he still visited him on the weekends when he could.

 

When Taehyung got home from school one day, Baekhyun cornered him.

'Sit down Tae'. Baekhyun patted the seat on the couch.

'What did I do?'

Baekhyun smiled. 'Nothing. I just want to ask you something'.

Taehyung was confused, but he sat down next to Baekhyun. 'What is it?'

'How would you feel about having a sibling?'

Taehyung looked at Baekhyun shocked. 'Are you pregnant?'

Baekhyun smiled. 'No, I'm not'.

'Then why are you asking?'

'Well, since you'll be leaving for college soon, your father and I might try to have another baby'.

Taehyung looked down at the floor.

'What is it?' Baekhyun put his hand on Taehyung's back.

'They'll be luckier than I was'.

Baekhyun looked at him. 'Taehyung stop. I know what you're going to say. I didn't bring this up to make you feel bad'. Baekhyun pulled Taehyung to him and hugged him. 'You don't know how sorry I am for what I did. I didn't realize how much I was hurting you at the time'.

'Just don't do it to this baby'.

Baekhyun kissed the top of Taehyung's head. 'I'm going to be the mother I should of been'.

Taehyung hugged Baekhyun tight.

'I love you son. I really do'.

'I love you too eomma'.

 

 

                                                     *The End*