2

The Magic Of Snow [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Is that the same guy?” Luhan asked as he watch Baekhyun drawing.

 

”Yes.” This time Baekhyun had decided to draw the boy in the bus from his perspective.

 

”He’s handsome and reminds me of someone.” Luhan pursed his lips as he continued to observe the sketch. He was oblivious to the surprised look from Baekhyun but Kyungsoo never missed it, actually he didn’t miss a single move Baekhyun did and he knew the quiet boy was hiding something.

 

”Would you like to know who Luhan means?” Kyungsoo asked this time, making sure to lock his eyes on Baekhyun’s face.

 

The quiet boy bit his lower lip, he indeed wanted to know who Luhan meant but was it really the same guy at the bus? He really didn’t want his hopes to get crushed.

 

”It’s okay if you don’t want to. Just ask us.” Kyungsoo smiled and Baekhyun sighed in relief. He wasn’t prepared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

”I..I want to know who he is.” Baekhyun suddenly spoke out of nowhere. The trio was on their way to separate but Baekhyun didn’t want the chance to slip away.

 

Kyungsoo and Luhan extended a smile to one another before answering Baekhyun.

 

”He’s name is Chanyeol but we are not sure if he’s the one you actually drew. But he really do look like him.” Luhan said.

 

Baekhyun felt his heart thump so hard against his ribcage. Chanyeol…

 

He has never heard of that name before and maybe, just maybe that Chanyeol is in this school.

 

”He’s a senior, ends school next year. If you want we can show him tomorrow.” Luhan suggested.

 

Baekhyun only hummed, not daring to speak at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sadly the boy wasn’t there.

 

Baekhyun didn’t want to call this handsome guy as Chanyeol for he wasn’t sure if they were the same. All he knew for now was that the guy was in the same school and might live around this area.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

”You are acting different. Are you in love?”

 

Baekhyun stopped eating but didn’t look up.

 

”Maybe.”

 

”A maybe is a yes.”

 

He looked up to see his mother smile. ”Don’t be scared to show your feelings.”

 

”Okay..” Baekhyun answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning Baekhyun didn’t have the same excitement to see the boy in the bus. What if he really was Chanyeol, that would be too much to take in.

 

That’s why he’s in the car together with his mother.

 

”Remember that the more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them.”

 

Baekhyun listened to his mother before getting out.

 

He really wanted it to be that easy the way his mother explains, but Baekhyun is a coward boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

”Hey Baek! Are you ready?” Luhan slung his arm around the boy while wiggling his brows. Kyungsoo only rolled his eyes.

 

”Yeah..I guess?” Baekhyun sounded more unsure but Luhan ignored it.

 

”Okay so just to let you know. This Chanyeol is very close to me and Kyungsoo through our boyfriends.”

 

”Sehun and Jongin?” Baekhyun questioned confusedly.

 

”Yes! So that’s why we know him. He’s a very nice guy. I’m not sure if he’s gay but if he was we would have pared up you two right away.” Luhan beamed.

 

Baekhyun flushed at the idea his friends even had. He shook his head. ”It’s okay Luhan.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

”You see that boy there? That’s Chanyeol.” Baekhyun followed his finger and watch a tall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter