3

The Magic Of Snow [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”How have you been doing?”

 

”Great. I miss you dad.”

 

”I know and I miss you too. But I promise I will come home soon, okay?”

 

”You always keep your promises.”

 

”Because I love you and mom. It’s just three days until we all can be together again.”

 

Baekhyun feels tears running down his cheeks.

His father is a business man which mean he has to travel a lot and to other countries.

It always broke his heart whenever he saw his father leaving; as if he wasn't going to come back.

 

”Dad. I love you so much.”

 

”I know.”

 

 

It was quiet for awhile until Baekhyun felt the urge to tell his father about Chanyeol.

 

”I like someone.”

 

”Really? Who is the lucky guy.”

 

”His name is Chanyeol.” Baekhyun shyly answers. He is not very fond of speaking to his father about this certain things but he somehow wanted to and it actually felt great.

 

”Chanyeol?” His father questioned.

 

”Yeah that’s his name.”

 

”I know someone who’s name is Chanyeol. Can it be Park Chanyeol?”

 

”I don’t know, I only know the first name.”

 

”You know what hang on a bit I’m going to ask my friend.”

 

 

Baekhyun sat on his bed, patiently waiting as he on his thumb ( it’s a habit ).

 

”I'm back.”

 

He quickly put his phone back to his ear when he heard his father speaking again.

 

”I know who Chanyeol is. It’s my friend’s son. We were actually supposed to let you meet each other but it seems you have already done that?”

 

”Y-You know him?” Baekhyun’s eyes widen.

 

”Yeah, he’s a very kind guy. Once we come back maybe a family dinner would be nice.”

 

”Sure.” Baekhyun tried to breathe normally.

 

”I have to go now my lunch is over, but I’ll come back sooner than you think. Take care, daddy loves you!” The line went dead and the only sound was the beeps.

 

His family with Chanyeol’s.

 

Together.

 

In a house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun walked to the bus stop that looked different.

 

Maybe they decided to change a bit.

 

Doesn’t really matter how it looks like, because it will always be his favorite place.

 

This is where he and Chanyeol had their first interaction.

 

He smiled a bit when he reached the bus shelter.

 

 

Since he had a lot of time to relax until the bus arrives he took out his sketchbook and flipped through the pages. All of them were of Chanyeol. Just the image of him made him smile widely. But that smile was quickly washed away when someone sat beside him making him close his sketchbook hard. He hoped that the person next to him hadn’t seen what was inside.

 

”The bus is late today.” His heart skipped a beat when he heard that voice. As if it was in slow motion he turned his head to the side.

 

”Y-Yes..” He mumbled feeling his cheeks turning warm. Baekhyun didn’t know what else to say or if Chanyeol wanted to continue the conversation. But the main question, why did Chanyeol talk to him? Is it because he actually is comfortable with Baekhyun since they had talked a bit before?

 

”I’m Chanyeol.” He reached out his hand. The first thing Baekhyun notice was how big and soft looking Chanyeol’s hand is. This was something he had to keep in his thoughts so he could sketch it later.

 

”Baekhyun.” The said boy shyly grabbed the other’s hand making him feel even more butterflies.

 

”Nice to meet you. Hope we can see each other a lot more before my last year in high school ends.” Chanyeol smiles and stands up when the bus had arrived.

 

Baekhyun was silently walking behind with the straightest line on his lips he had ever had. The thought of Chanyeol leaving soon was devastating and it totally broke his heart. How can they see each other more when Baekhyun is so introvert and shy, especially around the person he loves.

 

Instead of sitting with his newly ’friend’ Baekhyun went all the way back with a heavy heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was silently sketching Chanyeol’s hand and had already sketched their hands intertwined together when they introduced themselves to one another. His mind was in peace and so was his heart, the thought of Chanyeol leaving was long ago forgotten for this was his most focus.

 

His two friends were somewhere else during lunch break, probably hanging with their boyfriends in the sport hall. They would come back soon anyway.

 

”Oh my god that’s such a cute drawing!” The sudden pitch tone voice startled the life of Baekhyun.

 

Wasting no second his sketchbook was already closed and with wide eyes he looked at the girl beside him.

 

”Sorry for scaring you I just saw you sitting alone. Do you like sketching?” She kindly asked.

 

”Yes.” He simply answered for he was not used talking to random people just like that. He is pretty much unsocial.

 

”That’s nice. May I know who’s hands it is?” Her smile was so sweet and her eyes shined so brightly, Baekhyun could not trust her. She screams dangerous.

 

”No ones.”

 

”But that hand looks like yours! There must be a guy you like.” She playfully nudged his side which made him even more tense than ever. He really wasn’t fond of people jumping on him like this.

 

”It’s not mine.” He whispered but turned into a loud gasp when the girl had snatched the book by quickly looking through it. Her loud squeal was so high that it hurt his ears.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter