7

The Magic Of Snow [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”So we know we are all supposed to get to know each other but we decided to go out and have a few drinks. The important part is that you two get along right?” Mrs.Byun asks as the parents are putting their coats on.

 

The teenagers nod, not expecting this to happen.

 

”And Chanyeol why don’t you stay over here for the weekend? It would be nice for you two.” Mr.Park states.

 

”Okay.” The taller says without any signs of disappointment.

 

”Bye then! Take care of Baekhyun he’s younger than you!” The front door closes and the silence takes over.

 

Chanyeol scratch the back of his head as he turns around to look at Baekhyun.

 

”Um, movie time?”

 

The two of them stayed in the living room and watched a random movie they chose just to do something. Baekhyun didn’t even enjoy the film at all because his thoughts were filled with Chanyeol and him being alone for the weekend. He wonders what they are supposed to do now that it’s just them. There is literally nothing to do in his room. He doesn’t have any TV-games or anything close to that. How boring.

 

”I forgot to say that you are really good at drawing,” Chanyeol said after a long moment of silence between them.

 

Baekhyun furrowed his brows not really catching what he was referring to.

 

”Remember when I looked around your room? I saw your sketchbooks and they were seriously amazing.” Baekhyun’s face turned red as he heard what Chanyeol said.

 

How could he be so reckless and forget to hide his books? What does Chanyeol think now? He must have definitely caught that it’s him he has been drawing. This is embarrassing and Baekhyun feels like hiding himself from the rest of the world.

 

”I feel kind of honored that you’re using your skills to sketch me.” Chanyeol smiled sweetly making Baekhyun look away as he breathes fast. ”Hey. Are you okay?” The elder asks concerned, Baekhyun hadn’t spoken to him for awhile so he was wondering if he did something bad. Maybe he shouldn’t have snooped in his room.

 

”I’m okay…it’s kind of embarrassing.” Baekhyun mumbles the last words as he still has his eyes away from Chanyeol’s.

 

”Baekhyun it’s not embarrassing! I’m alright with it, okay? I think it’s cool that you have been drawing me this whole time. I thought you were drawing something else.” Chanyeol chuckled as he ruffled Baekhyun’s hair. ”Now let’s do something else.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up from the cold air hitting his body. It was still dark outside so he didn’t know what time it was. After all, it’s winter. Groaning as he gets up he hopes it’s not way too early but it’s not like he can go back to sleep now, he’s fully awake.

 

Stretching his whole body like a cat he looks at his phone and sees it’s 8 in the morning. Perfect, just the right time to get up and start the day. He wonders if Chanyeol is awake. He got to sleep in the guest room that is just beside Baekhyun’s room. Last night was pretty rough for Baekhyun since he knew Chanyeol was just right beside him causing him to have his heart going crazy.

 

Wait. Baekhyun stopped. Does this mean he will see Chanyeol’s bed hair? Baekhyun walks down in silence as he feels his face go red. Why does he have to get so shy when thinking about him?

 

He decided to wash his face with cold water and make some breakfast for the both of them.

 

It was a simple one since he was way too hungry to make something big. Just some toasts, bacon and eggs with a glass of juice. He even made some coffee in case Chanyeol drinks it. Just then comes someone taller inside. ”Morning,” Chanyeol says as he walks inside with his eyes almost closed.

 

Baekhyun turns around and almost gets a heart attack. ”G-Good morning.” He shyly greets back. Chanyeol’s hair was sticking in different directions, his face was just a bit swollen and his voice was deeper than usual. He looked so good.

 

He hadn’t realized he had been staring at him for a long time until Chanyeol waved his hand with a grin.

 

”U-um, I made breakfast so…”

 

”Thanks a lot!”

 

As they were eating they were talking a bit to get to know each other more. Chanyeol had said they are probably going to see each other more since their parents seem to like one another. The two of them had asked each other simple questions and what they were going to do during the holiday.

 

”We usually go skiing and hiring a cabin but I don’t think that will happen this year.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter