6

The Magic Of Snow [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is walking calmly to his locker having his sketchbook pressed into his chest. Until he suddenly got pushed into another locker an unknown person leaning over him. He looks tall and Baekhyun feels a bit scared of what the other is going to do.

 

”Hey cutie.” The other greets with a smirk.

 

Since this type of moment has never happened in Baekhyun’s life his face heats up in shyness.

 

”H-Hi.” His voice was so quiet but the other heard him clearly. Some students walking passed started to whisper and Baekhyun was wondering if this position was strange. 

 

”Do you have a partner?”

 

What? What’s that supposed to mean.

 

Baekhyun could only shake his head.

 

”Good because I will make you mine baby.” The tall boy whispers in Baekhyun’s ear making the other almost choke on his saliva. ”I’m Kris by the way, you can’t miss my face around here anymore.” Before walking away he winks at the flushed boy.

 

Baekhyun wonders what really happened as he feels his legs become jelly.

 

Is there a guy who likes him? 

 

But Baekhyun has never seen him in this school before…

 

Whatever that was Baekhyun is going to ignore him. He has someone else he likes very much and the only person that is on his mind is Chanyeol and no on else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 minutes left and Baekhyun can still not focus on what the teacher is saying. Just something about a king doing horrible things and stuff.

 

”So what’s his name Baekhyun?”

 

The said boy shook his head and looked around not knowing what happened.

 

”Huh?”

 

”I’m asking you what the king’s name is from Sweden during 1500’s”

 

Oh…

 

”King Gustav?”

 

”Correct! But don’t think I saw you daydreaming.” The teacher warns and Baekhyun sighs.

 

Luhan looks back giving him a thumbs up not sure why but he can only smile back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

”I was going to ask you to join me and Luhan on some milkshake date but I know you are going to be veeery busy tonight or should I say this weekend?” Kyungsoo winks and that’s when Baekhyun knows. He knows that his friends knows about Chanyeol visiting him.

 

”Who—”

 

”Chanyeol told us and was he excited? Yep.” Luhan laughed at Baekhyun’s rosy cheeks.

 

”You are going to do well, just be yourself, don’t act like another person.” Kyungsoo says with a calm voice.

 

But I’m boring. Baekhyun wanted to say but nodded instead.

 

Would Chanyeol find him fun to be with once they are possible in his room?

 

He can only wait for that but for now he has to walk to the bus stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cold, numb, dark and windy. None of that bothers Baekhyun it’s just the fact that he has been sitting on this icy bench for over 30 minutes - even letting buses drive away when seeing he’s not getting inside. He wonders where Chanyeol is and if he was aware all this time that Baekhyun would sit for that long outside in the cold day. If the younger would have known this would take forever then he should have waited inside school.

 

10 minutes more and then he’s going inside.

 

He can do it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So he waited for 20 minutes more and he was getting impatience. He had told himself that maybe Chanyeol got a bit busy but this busy? Baekhyun whined a bit in pain, this was the first time he had been sitting in one position for almost an hour. He would have been at home now!

 

Baekhyun puffed out a heavy breath creating steam.

 

”I have to go, okay?” His ears moved a bit and hearing a quite familiar voice he wondered if it was Chanyeol talking. Feeling happy that they might take the bus that is coming soon he jumped off the bench and walked to the direction the voice came from. But seeing that scene he quickly turned around and walked back to the bench.

 

But he didn’t have the chance to reach it for Chanyeol had called him.

 

”Baekhyun!”

 

The said boy turned around again with a sulky face, he did not want to hide it for he had been waiting for almost an hour only to see Sujin clinging on Chanyeol. This hurt him more than he imagined.

 

”What?” He said almost inaudible when the two neared him, however the taller heard him perfectly for the surrounding was quiet. Since almost all the students had walked home.

 

”Sorry…” He smiled sadly. Chanyeol knew he had made Baekhyun wait for a long time, longer than expected. He had a reason for it though, first his teacher wanted some help and then Sujin appeared trying to convince him to follow her home. Like hell he will.

 

Not responding back Baekhyun glanced at Sujin’s face, her head leaning against Chanyeol and he walked back to his bench feeling his legs trembling for the numbness.

 

The empty space beside him was taken but Baekhyun didn’t feel like caring. He was not mad at Chanyeol nor Sujin but at himself. He hated this feeling yet he can't stop it.

 

”No! Let me go, please Chanyeol follow me!” Sujin cried out, struggling to get out from her mother’s grip. ”Chanyeol~”

 

The taller sighed heavily and ignored her.

 

”We have to go home, stop acting like a kid!” Her mother scolded and before the two boys could react, Sujin and her mother was gone.

 

Seven minutes more and the bus will finally arrive. Baekhyun shivers a bit from the windy cold air hitting his face. Suddenly there was a big hand grabbing his two smaller hands. His eyes widened at that warm feeling spreading in his body. ”Why didn’t you take your gloves?” Chanyeol began rubbing Baekhyun’s hands with his owns now, sometimes blowing on them to make them warmer.

 

Baekhyun had completely forgotten he didn’t bring his gloves to schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter