4

The Magic Of Snow [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He could sense it. Someone was stalking him. Who could it be? Baekhyun acted as if he didn’t know by continuing to sketch. But that shadow was bugging him so much. He sighed and glared at the door.

 

”Who is it?” He asked out.

 

The person behind it opened it and walked inside with a big smile. ”Hi again Baekhyun~!” The said boy looked surprised at the same girl he met last time. Sujin sat beside him and Baekhyun had no strength to close his sketch book.

 

”Ooh~I see you have been drawing Chanyeol again!” She observed the drawing and looked with big eyes at Baekhyun. ”Can you please tell me how you can draw him so perfectly good? Pretty please~I want to draw something for him too.”

 

”I..don’t know about it..” Baekhyun halted with his words.

 

”Aww~Come on Baekkie! You know, I really do like Chanyeol and I think he might like if someone is drawing him.”

 

What. She likes him?

 

”I mean if it is a girl of course. Boys can’t be together.” She giggled into her palm. ”Right Baekkie?” Her voice was so high it kind of hurt his ears.

 

”Y-yeah sure.” He whispered feeling a sting in his heart. This will mean that Sujin does accept him drawing Chanyeol so it’s nothing wrong with it. But the fact that she likes him and doesn’t accept gay. It’s so hard to take in. Isn’t her brother in a relationship with the same gender?

 

”What about your brother?” He asked straight out.

 

She got quiet and Baekhyun had begin to think he said something wrong. That was until she began to laugh out loudly. ”He’s in America because that’s the country where all the gay people moves to.” She laughed again. ”Why are people still asking about my brother? Like can’t they see….”

 

The words was no longer heard for Baekhyun was shocked to hear what she said. How can someone be so cruel? To its own brother!

 

”Anyway I need to go. Nice drawing, but don’t forget my request I really need help. Well bye-bye!” She waved and ran out.

 

Baekhyun exhaled and looked out. It’s snowing again.

 

The door suddenly opened with force making him jump out from his skin.

 

”SNOWBALL FIGHT!” Luhan exclaimed with excitement.

 

”Huh?” Baekhyun looked confused.

 

”COME ON! You are missing stuff.” Luhan dragged Baekhyun out from the classroom.

 

”W-wait my sketchbook!” He looked back at his desk but Luhan and Kyungsoo had dragged him out anyway. He just hoped no one would be so curious to open it.

 

”Let’s have some fun!” His two friends said loudly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Snowball they said - it would be fun they said. 

 

Yeah right.

 

Baekhyun had literally just been sitting on a cold bench while watching everyone throwing snowballs at each other. There was one person who was almost about to faint because there was a guy who was choking him into a pile of snow. Rude.

 

Of course there has been other students who had the balls to throw hard snowballs right at the back of his head. With a glare he hoped they would stop but it didn’t work. Luckily his two best friends where there to rescue him and began to attack those people. Now he was freezing, was bored and didn’t know what to do. All he wanted was to go back to the warm classroom and continue to sketch. 

 

Suddenly another snowball was hit right on his face, to make it worse he fell down, straight into the fluffy snow. Whining to himself he wished whoever threw that snowball would at least apologize to him because that sure hurt!

 

”S-sorry! It was not meant to happen, I swear!” Baekhyun’s eyes widened. He looked up and saw Chanyeol standing there with the most saddest expression he could imagine. The leftover from the snowball had melted and his face was by now drained in water.

 

”It’s okay.” Baekhyun whispered through the noisy students.

 

”Gosh, that really did look like it hurt. Are you sure you’re fine?” Chanyeol crouched down with Baekhyun still lying down. He could practically feel his clothes being soaked.

 

”It does hurt but I am alive.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled and reached his hand out. ”Here, let me help you.”

 

Baekhyun could only stare at the big hand and he waisted no time to grab it.

 

It’s so warm…how?

 

Once he was on his legs again Chanyeol had still not let go of his hand. Baekhyun tried to withdraw it back but Chanyeol tightened his grip. Baekhyun looked up with a confused expression.

 

What is going on? What does he want?! Stop looking at me like that!!

 

Baekhyun had already melted into the other’s beautiful brown eyes. He didn’t know why Chanyeol was acting like this and what the purpose was but he savored the moment. The taller’s eyes was so soft looking as if he was admiring Baekhyun in a way. Their hands were still clasped together.

 

However, their moment was interrupted by no other than Luhan and Kyungsoo.

 

”Come on lovebirds we have classes to attend!” As Baekhyun looked beside him there stood his two best friends together with their boyfriends. He swear Chanyeol could see his crimson looking face right now. So embarrassing! What will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter