1

The Magic Of Snow [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s December and the snow had yet not arrived. The weather has been chilly and gloomy making people depressed from the coldness it bares. It had even turned dark around 3 when the mist shows up. For Baekhyun, winter was the perfect season. He loved everything about it, how everyone puts light chains on the building as they shines through the darkness.

 

Baekhyun is a normal high school boy who takes the bus everyday. Through his years he had been hearing people around him talking about winter. It kind of annoys him that some people only prefer snow on Christmas and then later on hates it.

 

There are so many reasons why Baekhyun loves winter but the main reason is because he is fascinated how people tend to hide from the unbearable cold weather by staying inside or how they get closer to one another; seeking for warmness. 

 

The snow had always made him think of a beautiful fairy tail where angels belongs, where no one suffers. Because of the chilly weather through the dark days, Baekhyun feels numb for the most part, he feels nothing but the stinging feeling around his body. That’s why he loves winter so much.

 

He has also high expectations to get a kiss under a mistletoe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

”Bye, I’m leaving for school now.”

 

”Okay!”

 

Baekhyun leaves the house and his mother inside. He steps on the poodles that had somehow gotten inside his shoes. The way to the bus stop is not far away, just some meters and he is there.

 

Today is surprisingly very cold, but luckily Baekhyun is wrapped with a big scarf around his neck up to his nose.

 

As always he is the only one standing there since there is no one in his age in this neighborhood. Once the bus stops in front of him he pays and sits down by the four seats. It was kind of full but at least he got a seat.

 

He notice a boy around his age sitting across him, he was tall and had pointy ears. Baekhyun is pretty aware that he must look like a creep for the most part, but he admired the people’s figure and the way they look. Or, he just liked to look at people because he was a very curious boy. He is 16 after all.

 

Baekhyun took a last glance at the boy before moving his eyes at the window to enjoy the view.

 

Suddenly the bus stopped in another destination where old people got on. Baekhyun noticed that there wasn’t many seats left so he politely got up to stand and he notice that the other tall boy who was a lot taller than what he excepted him to be, did the same.

 

Baekhyun wouldn’t lie that he really thought this stranger was handsome. He didn’t want to go far enough to fall in love which can happen sometimes. So looking at this boy is enough for now, until they both disappear from each other.

 

The bus had finally stopped by his school and he calmly walked out to step out to the chilly weather. Now usually he would have gotten out alone but when he looked to his side, the same tall guy walked beside him with a smile on his face.

 

Of course Baekhyun wanted to ask why he suddenly walked beside him when he could have walked in front or behind. He was curious since the handsome boy looked very friendly.

 

But none of them spoke, not even when Baekhyun had realized that they are going in the same school.

 

The unknown guy had disappeared right away as soon as they both stepped inside the building and Baekhyun wondered if he was ever going to see him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, the end of school. Baekhyun hurried to put his outwear on to get on the bus that was coming soon. He was panting and by now his nose had turned red. He had even forgot to put his scarf correctly making his throat hurt a bit from the ice cold wind hitting it.

 

Luckily he managed to get inside the bus with no problem and surprisingly there wasn’t much people inside, therefore it was easy to pick a seat wherever he pleased. Baekhyun was fiddling with his gloves that he didn’t notice that the same boy had stepped inside the same bus too.

 

That was until he had to get out when he saw the taller sitting there at the front. 

 

Baekhyun knew what he was feeling was something to do with having a crush. Maybe he liked to be intimidate with a person, no matter who it is but he knew that the taller had stolen something from him and Baekhyun can’t stop that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another day, another dark morning.

 

Baekhyun stepped out from his shower to put his uniform on.

 

His mother was off to work and so he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter