Same Class!

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung P.O.V

 

It's been a week after i quit my part time job. I need to to go to college today for subject registration and i want to know which class i am in for next semester. Honestly i want to be in the same class with my last semester's classmate. I want to go with Sehun but he seem to avoid me since that night. I heard that he talk with Gyuri on the phone this morning and i know that Gyuri ask him to fetch her at home. She really make me mad.

College:

"As usual you are late." Qri look at me with a weird look.

"Sorry" I just smile.

"It's okay. I also just arrive 5 minutes before you." Jinyoung smile.

"I just come back from office. We are in different class this semester. I and Boram in different class." Chanyeol upset.

"Just a class. We still can meet after class." Smile Boram.

"Eunjung, you, soyeon and Jinyoung are in the same class with Suho, Gyuri and Sehun." Chanyeol told me.

"What?" I got shocked.

"I and Qri in the same class while CNU, Junho and Boram in the same class." Said Chanyeol.

After settle the subject registration i go to Baekhyun's cafe to meet him. He is the person that i will find if i have a problem.

Baekhyun's cafe:

"It's good right?" Baekhyun give me a cup of coffee.

"I don't think so. No one in my college except Gyuri know about our marriage." I told him.

"Serious?" He ask me.

"Yes." I answer.

"Give me a cup of coffee." Suddenly Sehun come.

"You come. Come and sit with your wife here." Baekhyun ask him.

"Where is Gyuri?" I ask him that question first.

"Do i need to come with her?" He seem angry with me.

"I just asking. You always go anywhere with her." I said.

"Stop it guys. I don't want to see both of you fight again." Baekhyun come with a cup of coffee with Baekhyun.

"I am in your class next semester." I told him.

"Huumm. I know. I saw the list this morning. " He said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter