we meet again!

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunjung imnida." Eunjung make a fake smile.

"So, she is your girlfriend?" Sehun ask Yong Hwa while he looking at Eunjung.

"Yes. The one and only. She is cute right?" Yong Hwa smile.

"You are lucky." Sehun smile weakly.

"Eunjung imnida!  Eunjung's bow." Eunjung pretend like they really don't know each other.

They feel awkward with each other. Eunjung just remain silent that time. After lunch they say good bye to each other.

"He is your bestfriend?  He open that gallery?" Eunjung ask him. 

"He is my bestfriend since kindergarten. He is handsome right?  He open the gallery after he lost someone. He lost his wife. I heard from my other friend that his wife left like that.  But he said that everything happen because of him." Yong Hwa said. 

"Did he get the memories back? Opps." Eunjung cover .

"How did you know about that? " Yong Hwa look at her weirdly.

"You told me right?  Don't you remember? " Eunjung lied.

"Did i? I Forgot maybe.  Yes, after his wife left,  he got into accident again. But it just minor accident and he get his memory back that time." Eunjung feel shocked that time.

After that Yong Hwa sent Eunjung to her house.

At Eunjung's house. 

Eunjung P.O.V

Did he already remember me?  Did he really get his memory back.  Why did happen after we divorced. Honestly i still love him but i already make a decision to forget him and focused to love Yong Hwa. He always beside me for the last 4 year. 

End of P.O.V

 

While at Sehun's house.

"Oppa. Why did you look so upset?" Jiyeon ask. 

"I meet Eunjung today." He said weakly. 

"Chincaaa?? How is she now?  Ask her to get back again." Jiyeon excited.

"Do you remember Yong Hwa?  He going abroad after high school?" Sehun ask Jiyeon.

"Yeahh.  I remember, he is your best friend." Jiyeon remember. 

"He is Eunjung's current boyfriend." He said weakly. 

"Chinca!! The world is so small. How can her boyfriend is your best friend? This is coincidence." Jiyeon shocked.

"I should  forget her.  She already found someone who cab replace me. I know Yong Hwa can take care of her. I never see Yong Hwa like the girl like she love Eunjung.  I saw today how she look at Eunjung. The eyes that full of love." Sehun seem upset.

"If she meant  to be yours,  no matter how far she go,  she will comeback to you. Just believe me brother." Jiyeon advise her brother. 

"Yea.  I hope." He was so sad.

End of P. O. V

Oneday,  Eunjung going to a mall to buy a new outfit for her. She got an interview at large company. Suddenly she bump into Sehun. 

"Aneyong." Said Sehun. 

"Aneyong. " Eunjung look at him and smile.

"Do you want to buy something?  Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter