My one and only

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daebak!!! Eunjung is he really your husband?" Hyomin ask.

"Don't ask about him. My mood is ruin because of him. How could he lied." Eunjung angry.

"Eunjung, he is doing a part time job same as you do. You can't do that to your husband. When you go home today, apologize at him." Hyomin give her advise.

"Arasso. Sorry for today. I ruin your mood too." Eunjung apologize to Hyomin.

"I am okay. You never change. But you are so lucky to get a handsome husband like him. I envy you so much." Hyomin smile.

"Hahaha. I am so lucky." Eunjung laugh.

 

At home.

After sent Hyomin to the hotel, Eunjung going back to home. She feel really guilt after scold Sehun infront Hyomin, Baekhyun and also customers at the cafe.

"Sehun, i am sorry for today." Eunjung just said that before she sleep.

"Do you hate me? You don't love me like before?" Sehun ask her.

"Sehun. You know that i never love someone like i love you. I just busy working and just one month left before our new semester starting." Eunjung told him.

"I already quit working there." Said Sehun.

After that they both sleep.

 

************************

 

Today is Hyomin last day in Korea. Eunjung and Sehun sent her to airport.

"Take care of yourself.  When you will visit your parents?" Hyomin ask.

"You too. Maybe i will go to England before next year." Eunjung answer.

"Take care of Eunjung." Hyomin told Sehun.

"I will. If you don't ask me that, i will taking care of her." Sehun sound so arrogant. Well, it's his personality.

"I go first. Come to Japan soon. I will wait for both of you." Hyomi smile.

Eunjung and Sehun saw Hyomin walk.

"Let's go home. I want to sleep." Sehun walk infront Eunjung.

"I have to work. You go home first." Said Eunjung.

"Okay." Sehun just said that.

"huh! He don't want to sent me there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter