I want to be your wife

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day :

Eunjung going to meet Sehun at school's rooftop.

"Why did you want to meet me? I have a class after this." Said Sehun.

"ummm..I just want to talk about something. But, i don't know how to said it." Eunjung suddenly feel scared.

"Then, let's talk at my home after school." Eunjung have a tutor today at his house.

"I can't make it today. I have a lot of thing to do at home. Helping my mom to packed." Eunjung said.

"Packed? Are you moving to somewhere?" Sehun curious.

"Yes. Something like that." Eunjung told him.

"Where? Busan?". He ask.

"No. England. We are going to England. And i should go with them. I really want to stay here and stay beside you but i should go. Unless you willing to marry me. Then, my mom will give me permission to stay here." Finally Eunjung said that.

"Married. i don't think so. Well you should go to England. I am going to class now." He left Eunjung just like that.

"Sehun, yahhh. Please help me. I want to be your wife. I want stay here." He just walk away and left Eunjung.

".Why i like him so much? I don't want to married Baekhyun. I think that i really should go with my parents." Eunjung talk to herself.

 

***********************************

It's been a week Eunjung don't come to Sehun's house. They just meet at school and Sehun avoid to meet Eunjung.

"Why don't your girlfriend come to our house oppa?" Jiyeon ask Sehun.

"She is not my girlfriend. Ummm. She will leaving to England soon. Her parents will staying there." Said Sehun.

"So sad. She is so important person to you oppa. Since you know her, you become more cheerful and always smile. Ask her to stay. She will stay if you ask her to." Said Jiyeon.

"I can't. Her parents ask her to find a husband if she want to stay. And she ask me to be her husband." Everyone is shocked.

"It's great. You shoul accept her. I like her so much. She is so sweet." Said his mom.

"Omma, I don't love her. She is really annoying." Said Sehun.

"No. You like her. You like Eunjung Unnie so much. If you don't believe it, you just wait for a few days. You will feel how much you love her." Jiyeon wink.

"Whatever. I am going to my room. I have work to do." Sehun heading to his room.

 

Sehun P.O.V

I love her? I don't. But, why i feel hurt when i avoid her at school. She is the first girl who always said "I like you, I want to be your wife". Honestly i am tired of it but i already used to it. I know her for the first time when i transferred to this school. I always saw her helping the teachers. She don't care what other people said about her. What if, she ask Baekhyun to become her husband? She said before that Baekhyun want to marry her. Eunjung, just do whatever you want and don't come to my life anymore.

End of P.O.V

*******************************

A week before Eunjung going to England

At Eunjung house:

"Omma. Ottoke? I don't want to go. I really can take care of myself. let me stay here please." Eunjung begged to her mom.

"Find a husband and you will stay here." Said her mom.

"It's not ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter