Jealous

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At College:

"WHAT?? You ask me to join your group for blind date?"Sehun almost scream after his friends told that. They don't know about Sehun's marriage.

"Yes. They are the hottest girl at other college. We need one more person to join. Please join us." Said Suho, Sehun's classmate.

"I don't like going to blind date. I don't know them and o feel umcomfortable around strangers." said Sehun.

"Or you afraid if Gyuri know?"Suho .

"No. She is not my girlfriend. We are just friend." Said Sehun.

"Then, let's go. Tomorrow after class at my cousin's cafe." Said Suho.

**************

At home:

8 a.m

"Sehun? You look so great today. Do you have a event today?" Ask Eunjung.

"No. I just want to change my image. Do i look so handsome?" Sehun smile weirdly.

"You always great. Do you want to meet a girl?" Eunjung .

"No." He answer quickly.

"Humm?? You will meet Gyuri today. I know that." Eunjung jealous.

"Just meet her. We are classmate." Sehun quickly walk to his car.

"Well.. See you at home today. I will going first." Eunjung going to college by bicycle.

 "mian Eunjung. I just going to blind date because of my friends. I will never fall in love with them." He talk alone while driving to college.

 

*****************

"Aneyong." Eunjung greet her coursemate.

"Aneyong. You are Chanyeol classmate right?" Ask Kai.He is Eunjung coursmate and Sehun's classmate.

"Yes. You know him?"Eunjung ask.

"Yes. We went to same high school."Kai told Eunjung.

"Ahh. I need to go. See you again."Eunjung heading to her class.

"Woahh.. You look so great. Are you excited to meet the girls?"Kai laugh when he saw Sehun wear a suit.

"No. I just feel like to wear this today." He lied.

"I heard you talk with a girl just now. With who?" Sehun curious.

"Ahh. Our coursemate but different class. Her name is Eunjung." Kai answer.

"Eunjung? How did you know her name? You just remember a pretty girl's name." Sehun look at Kai with a weird face.

"I know her from Chanyeol. My high school's friend." Kai answer.

"Ahh." He just replied that.

"Let's go to class." They walk to their class.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

5 P.M after class ended.

"Sehun, just follow our cars okay. We meet with them at my cousin's cafe." Said Suho.

"Arasso." Sehun nod.

"After almost 15 minutes they arrive at that cafe.

"It's Baekhyun's cafe!!!! This is crazy. Baekhyun is here, and i am going to meet with the girls here." Sehun nervous.

"Sehun. Ppali. They are inside." Suho called him.

"Arasso."  He has no choice. Sehun,Kai and Suho is going to blind date.

"Hi." Kai greet the girls. They are from Girl's University.

"Hi." They replied.

"I am Sunny. One of the girl introduce herself.

"I am Krystal and besides me is Tiffany." Other girl introduce herself and her friend.

"Woahh. Three of you are pretty. I am Kai. This is my friends Suho and Sehun."Kai introduce them.

"What do you want to drink?" The waiter come to take the order.

"Same like the girls." Said Suho.

"Sehun? Why are you here? " Baekhyun is the waiter.

"Do you know him?" Suho ask.

" hummm.. He is my high school's friend and....."He stop at there when Sehun ask to follow him.

"Please don't told Eunjung. I just come for accompany my classmate. They forced me. Please." Sehun beg.

"You are really worst. Whatever." Baekhyun back to do his work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter