She is cute!!!

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun P.O.V

Aish. That girl is so stubborn. I saw Eunjung walking toward her friend. Is she don't love me anymore? I afraid if she hate me. Honestly, i love her more after we are married. Before this i thought that i don't have to worried about Eunjung because she just like me. I don't have to worried about Baekhyun too. I know that Baekhyun feeling toward Eunjung is still strong but he is not my enemy because he want Eunjung happy with me but Jinyoung is my rival now. Eunjung really close with him. He also don't know about our marriage yet.

Gyuri also become one of the reason Eunjung like that. Gyuri like me since we are still in elementary school. She always make Eunjung's angry at me.

I hope i can do something to make her love me like before.

End of P.O.V

 

"Why did he bring you over there?" Jinyoung ask Eunjung.

"Ahh, nothing. He glad that we will be a classmate." Eunjung lied.

"Oh. Let's go to class." Said Jinyoung.

"Okay." Eunjung follow him.

In the class Eunjung just sit with Soyeon and Jinyoung. While Sehun is sitiing alone. Gyuri sitting behind him. Suho also sitting alone.

 

At home:

 

"Why are you avoid me in the class?" Sehun ask Eunjung.

"I don't." Eunjung lied.

"Don't lie to me. I know everything. Are hate me now? Don't you love me like before?" Sehun ask her again.

"Hate? What are you talking about? I never hate you. You know that you are the only man for me after my father. I love you but i know that i am forced you to love me back." Eunjung almost cried.

"I make a decision to marry you at the first place. At first, i want to marry you because i don't want you to go to England and my feeling for you become more stronger but now i feel that you don't love me like before." Sehun hold Eunjung's hand.

"Can we talk about this later? I am tired." Eunjung want to sleep but suddenly her phone is ringging.

Jinyoung call her.

{ Jinyoung : Am i bother you?

Eunjung : No. Why?

Jinyoung : tomorrow is sunday right? We don't have any class and i want to ask you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter