A LIE

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already a month Eunjung working at amusement park. Sehun also work at baekhyun cafe. He become a famous worker there. Eunjung still don't know about Sehun is working as a part timer.

"Are you in Korea? Hyomin? Seriously? Where did you stay?" Hyomin called Eunjung.

"I stay at Hotel. I want to meet you today. Can you meet me?" Ask Hyomin.

"Sorry. I can't. I am working today. Let's meet tomorrow." Eunjung answered.

"Arasso. See you tomorrow." Said Hyomin. After 5 minutes talking they hang up the phone.

"Who called you just now?" Jinyoung ask.

"My high school's friend. She just comeback from Japan. She just come for holiday and visiting me. Since tomorrow is my off day, so i will meet her. Want to come along?" Eunjung ask Jinyoung to join.

"You that i am so shy with girl. I want to join but i feel shy. hahaha." Jinyoung laugh.

"It's okay. She is so nice and single. Let's meet her. Please." Eunjung persuaded him.

"Arasso." He smile.

 

**************************************************************

 

At home:

"Where did you do today? Are you doing something behind me?" Eunjung ask Sehun.

"No... Nothing. I just going to meet my friends." Sehun lied.

"If not then fine. I am going to meet my friend tomorrow. He just comeback from Japan. Hyomin is my classmate and she moving to Japan before you are transferred to our school. She will be in Korea for 2 weeks. Eunjung told him.

"It's up to you. I am okay." He answer.

"I am going to meet her with Jinyoung. You know, Jinyoung is very shy. I want him to meet a nice girl so i think Hyomin is suit for him." Eunjung smile.

"It's obvious that Jinyoung like you so much." Sehun jealous.

"Hahahha. I thought that only Baekhyun like me so much." Eunjung laugh.

"Don't you meet Baekhyun lately?" He ask Eunjung.

"No. I am so busy with my work lately. Why?" Eunjung ask.

"Nevermind but if you want to go please call me first. I want to meet him too." He tried to run if Eunjung go to Baekhyun's cafe.

 

**********************************

 

The next day.

10 a.m

"Give me a coffee and a cupcake please." Hyomin arrive at the cafe before going to meet Eunjung.

"Okay miss." The cashier smile.

"He is cute and so tall. He is my type." Hyomin talking alone.

"Hyomin." Someone greet her.

"Yahhh.. Baekhyun. Our cute Baekhyun is already become a man." Hyomin said happily.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Baekhyun.

"So, your dream to open your own coffee shop already become true." Hyomin hold his hand.

"Are you moving back to Korea? Did you meet Eunjung?" Ask Baekhyun.

"I comeback for 2 weeks. I am going to meet her today. Your worker is so handsome. Can you introduce him to me?" Smile Hyomin.

"Hahahah.. You never chage Hyomin. He is already married." Baekhyun don't told her that Sehun is Eunjung's husband.

 

11.30 a.m

Eunjung going to meet Hyomin today. She meet with Jinyoung at bus stop. 

"Where did we want to meet you friend?" He ask.

"At the mall. Maybe she already there." Said Eunjung.

After 20 minutes we arrive at mall.

"Hyomin." Eunjung scream from a far when she saw hyomin.

"Eunjung." Hyomin smile while she run to hug Eunjung.

"Aneyong." Jinyoung greet her.

"Is he your husband? So handsome." Hyomin whisper to Eunjung.

"No. Not him. My husband is at home.Don't talk about him infront Jinyoung. He don't know" Said Eunjung.

"Eunjung, i meet Baekhyun at his cafe. He is different from before. Why don't you just married him? He is succesful now. And i meet with someone so handsome. He is so tall and also cute. But he is already married." Said Hyomin.

"Handsome? Tall? Cute? I don't know that Baeekhyun have a male worker. maybe he is new. I never meet him since i start working." Said Eunjung.

 "My friend is cute right? Do you want to date her?" Eunjung m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter