separate live

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AFter that incident, Eunjung make a decision to moving to her parents house. She know that Sehun don't like her since he never remember who she is.

"Unnie don't go. You are belong to here. This is your house too. You can't leave Sehun oppa right now. He need you." Jiyeon don't want Eunjung go.

"He don't need me. He hate me. I love him, so it's the right decision."Eunjung pack her stuff.

"You want her to be with Gyuri? You know that he love you more than her. That's why she married you that time." Jiyeon keep persuaded her.

"No. I need a great plan to make he fall for me again. Don't worry, he is mine." Eunjung smile.

"Daebak!!! That's my unnie." Jiyeon laugh.

 

AT COLLEGE :

 

They going to college like usual. Everyone know that Sehun just recover from that accident but they don't know that Eunjung is with him or Eunjung is her wife except Gyuri and Jinyoung.

Jinyoung keep avoid to meet Eunjung. But one day, he come to say hi to Eunjung.

"Eunjung! Aneyoung. Are you okay?" He said.

"Jinyoung, aneyoung. I am fine. Come have a sit." He told Jinyoung.

"Mian." He said sorry.

"For?" Eunjung ask him.

"For everything. I hope you happy. I hope you and Sehun will staying together happily." He smile.

"I will fight to get him back." Eunjung smile.

"Good luck!" He smile.

"Qri like you so much. Please open your heart for her." Eunjung told him.

"I can't force myself. It's hard to find someone like you." He upset.

"Mian. No matter what happen, i still love Sehun. I can't let him go so easily.

At Sehun's house:

Eunjung still going to his house although they are not staying together. She has the right to come because she is Sehun's wife.

"Why are you here?" Gyuri ask Eunjung.

"I should ask you that question. I can come here because he is my husband and you just his friend." Eunjung smirk.

"He don't love you." She keep shoot me with a jealousy question.

"He love me so much before and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter