Will i let it go?

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUnjung still thinking about going abroad. She got a phone call from Canada. She want to go but her heart is still can't forget Sehun. Who can forget her first love right? She want to told Sehun but it's hard.

"So, what is your decision? " Eunjung's father ask.

"I will go but i extend it until end of this year. Another 3 months." Eunjung replied.

"Let him go and forget him. Your relationship maybe already come to the end." Her father told.

"You mean divorce? Appa?" Eunjung shocked.

"You suffer so much lately. You have become thinner." Her father worried.

"But, still. I love him so much. More than anything. How can i let he go just like that. " Eunjung almost cried.

 Tomoorow at College.

EUnjung was so happy when Sehun called her early in the morning and ask her to meet at college rooftop. "Sehun!! Why did you want to meet me?" Eunjung ask.

"Let's divorce. I tried to remember you but i can't. I have been thinking about this whole night but i get nothing. I don't want to hurt you, so the best way is we divorce and live on our own. Let's not have any relationship after this." He said and go.

"I will let you go. Maybe you are not for me. I hope you will be happy and i hope you really don't remember me. Let's not meet again. I will go abroad as soon as possible. Be happy my heart." Eunjung said while saw Sehun go.

EUnjung call her colege at canada to told them that she will go there as soon as possible. While her parents also will move there too. Her father will open a korean traditional restaurant there.

A Month after they got divorce, Eunjung and her family move to Canada. She promise to herself to forget Sehun and find her own happiness.

CANADA:

EUnjung's house:

"You wake up sp early today?" Her mom ask.

"Today is my first class. I don't want to latr on my first day." She said while eating her breakfast.

"You are change now. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter