where are you?

He is mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where i am?" Sehun just open his eyes. He is at hospital right now.

"Oppa!! Omma appa, oppa already open his eyes." Eunjung cried.

"You are at hospital. You got into accident just yesterday." His mom told.

"Where is my wife? Where is Eunjung?" His eyes keep searching for her wife.

"You already remember her? Oppa? Why now?" Jiyeon upset.

"Why? Is she okay? I remember that we going to picnic. And i don't remember anything after that. Where is her? Is she okay?" He worried about Eunjung.

"She is alright. Just rest. I will tell you after your condition is okay." His mom said. 

 

ONe day later:

 

"What? Divorce? We already divorce? Omma?" Sehun almost cry.

"It's happen 6 month ago. You lost memory about her and you ask for it. We can't do anything since you want it. Eunjung is not in Korea anymore. She already go to abroad. Forget her." Her mom said.

 

*************************************

 

CANADA :

"You look so different with that outfit." Jong hwa smile when he saw Eunjung wear a dress.

"Khamsahamida. So, were we want to go?" They going out for a dinner.

"Do you still love your ex-husband?" Suddenly he ask Eunjung.

"Why did you ask me that?" Eunjung ask him back.

"Honestly, i like you a lot. I hope i can replace your ex-husband in your heart." He is so sweet.

"Khamsahamida but i can't give the answer this fast. Let me think of that first."

 

EUnjung p.o.v

 

I Am helping my parents at their cafe. I do this everyday before going to class.

"Eunjung, appa said he want to move back to Korea next year. Someone already buy this place with a highest price.Maybe we will going back early than you. You can comeback after you finished your study here. It's up to you if you don't want to comeback. We understand it." Said her mom.

"I will think about that omma." Eunjung smile.

"Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter