That Green Gentleman (Part 1/2)

We Got Married [Taemin Edition]

The Next Day…

Taemin’s POV

“Taemin! Wake up!” Someone called to me, yanking me out of dreamland and pulling the covers off my body.

“Whaaat… Hyung I’m tired...” I groaned, not opening my eyes. “I had an insane night last night.”

“You call taking a girl out on a date insane? Kid, you have no idea…” I slightly opened my eyes and found a puppy face hovering me.

“Jonghyun… hyung?” I found that he was-

“Dude, wake up!”

“Are you straddling me?” There was a pause as I opened my eyes and took in what was happening.

Dino.

Straddling me.

Me, in nothing but a T-shirt and boxers.

No covers.

Not only that…

“Hyung, why the hell are you shirtless?”

“Hey guys, is Taemin a- OH HOLY MOTHER OF-…” Minho walked in and caught sight of our awkward position and immediately turned away and covered his eyes.

“It’s not what it looks like!” Jonghyun said, holding his hands up in defense.

“Hey Taemin there’s breakfast on the- OH SWEET CHICKEN HAVE MERCY!” Onew yelled as he did the same as Minho. Man where’s Key when you need him?

“What’s all this yelling abou- KIM JONGHYUN!” There he is.

I sighed and put my hands over my face, “Hyung, get off of me. I’m awake, arraso?” I squirmed under him until he finally got off of me. After his feet touched the ground, Key came running to me.

“My baby! Did he hurt you, kiddo? Did he do inappropriate things- Yah Kim Jonghyun don’t you dare walk away from me, sir!” We all looked over to the direction Key was pointing and found Jonghyun trying to make his escape from my room. I laughed so hard I couldn’t breathe at that point.

“What’s so funny? He tried to ing you!” Minho yelled seriously.

“What? I’m not a pedo you sick frog! I came to give Taemin his letter.”

“Haha… ha- wait, I have a letter?” I snapped back into my senses as Jonghyun cautiously walked up to my bed and threw a familiar envelope labeled POST on the front onto my bed.

“Now, if you don’t mind, I will go put on a shirt and forget this experience EVER HAPPENED!” The poor dino yelled as he stormed out of my room.

“Well, open it!” Minho suggested as he and Onew moved closer to my bed. I ripped the top open and anxiously unfolded the letter that was inside.

To the Groom, Lee Taemin…”

 

At the Three Pinks Dorm…

Your POV

“Minnie, you know, you never told us about your date with Taemin…” To-Ri said as we sat in the living room, watching TV. I had just woken up, and I was taking out the French braids in my hair that I put up after I got home from the date.

“It’s gonna air on TV this week, anyways. Why would I need to explain?” After I came home, staff from the WGM program set up cameras in the dorm to record what I discuss with the twins and CN Blue about Taemin, and apparently they did the same thing at SHINee’s dorm. It didn’t really affect me at first, but I wondered what it would be like to talk privately with people like Jungshin-Oppa and have our conversation viewed by complete strangers. It just seemed very… awkward.

Knock. Knock.

“I’ll get it!” To-Shi shouted as she headed toward the door and happily opened it.

“Jungshin-Oppa, annyeong!” She yelled.

“Jungshin?” I asked. He popped his pony-tailed head into the living room and shot me his killer smile.

“Were you expecting your husband, Min-ah?”

I nervously laughed, “W-what? Oh, no. It just… surprised me because you’re here so early.” He chuckled as he sat next to me on the couch, and my heart fluttered as his arm brushed up against me.

“So what’s up, Oppa?” I asked.

He reached behind him, “I picked up your mail for you and I found something you might want to read…”

“What is it?” I asked as he handed me a large white envelope. I turned it around and found the familiar black letters labeled POST on the front.

“A new challenge, perhaps?” He suggested as he smiled.

“It’s only been a day…” I said, confused yet curious as I ripped the top of the envelope off and took out the letter.

“Read it out loud, Minnie!” The twins said anxiously as they huddled around me.

 

To the bride, Minnie…

Good job on your first date! Taemin seems like a man that will treat you well during this marriage. But of course, before there can be a marriage, you two must, of course, get married. That’s right, you’re not officially husband and wife yet; you two must go through the process of being engaged and then being wedded at a formal ceremony.

The engagement will last approximately two days, starting tomorrow. Your future husband has the ring (..sort of). How he will propose to you is completely his decision.

New instructions will be given to you tomorrow morning.”

 

“That’s it?” To-Shi asked, disappointed.

“Yup,” I replied. “That’s it.”

“They took all the fun out of it!” The saddened twin yelled. “It wasn’t written as a poem and they didn’t even send you off with a ‘good luck’ or anything.”

“Oh good god, sis. You’re just jealous,” To-Ri giggled. To-Shi pouted and nodded, making all four of us laugh.

“I bet he’ll make the proposal special…” Jungshin said as he patted my back and rested his hand on my shoulder. My heart pounded as I felt the heat radiate from his hand through my shirt and onto my skin.

“N-neh…” Was all I could say to the beautiful creature.

But one thing rattled my mind…:

What did they mean by ‘sort of?’

 

Back at SHINee’s Dorm…
Taemin’s POV

 

“You’re ed,” Minho said bluntly to me. Key whacked him on the back of the head.

“Yah! No cursing around my baby!”

“Sorry…”

“Thank you, Minho,” Key said, folding his arms.

“…for bluntly stating that your eighteen year-old son is, let me restate, ED, Umma.”

“Choi Minho!”

“Guys, quit fighting, please,” I pleaded.

“What are you gonna do, Taemin-ah?” Minho asked.

“What’s going on, guys?” Jonghyun asked as he entered my room. This time, fully clothed. Key turned to him.

“Taemin has to search in the heart of Seoul’s Central Park to find a hidden ring for his wife and his first clue is with a guy in green,” Key said bluntly. Jonghyun turned to me and snickered.

“You’re ed, dude!” Mr. Dino’s chest was smacked by the back of Umma’s hand.

“The hell was that for?!” Jonghyun yelled, rubbing the spot with his fingertips.

“For being an idiot!”

“Guys, you’re fighting again…” I whined.

“Sorry again, my poor baby…”

“Onew-Hyung,” I said, pointing out the shy leader standing behind Minho. “What do you think?”

“What do I think?” he asked, restating the question. I nodded.

“Well… I think it’ll be rather difficult.

“You’re saying I’m ed, too.” I said bluntly. He nodded.

“Yup.”

“What am I gonna do? The heart of Seoul’s Central Park has a lot of people! Finding a random guy dressed in green is like… trying to find one specific person out of the world’s population!”

“Well, that is what you’re doing-.”

“Shut up, Minho!” I yelled.

“Now calm down, maknae,” Jonghyun assured. “Maybe when we get to Central Park, it’ll be easier than we think.”

 

Central Park…

 

“This is not as easy as we thought!” I yelled, already frustrated.

“Aish, calm down,” Onew said, putting a hand on my shoulder. “Let me handle this…” Onew stepped into the center of the shopping center a good ten feet away from us.

“WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MAN WEARING GREEN!” I slapped my palm against my forehead.

Thanks, Hyung. Way to ruin it for me…


 

So are any of you Panic! At the Disco fans?

The title is inspired from their song, That Green Gentleman :)

anyways I pushed myself after I finished my homework to post this chapter xP

And for those of you wondering, yes, I'm Thai, just like Nichkhun :) I got a few comments and msgs asking about that lol

By the way how do you guys like the new poster and background? I LOVE IT

Thanks to UGLY GRAPHICS~ (visit her. she's amazing)

 

COMMENT REPLIES...:

@TaeminLuver: I literally told my friend that you said happy birthday and she said thanks! :D and thanks for the encouragement I did great for finals :)
@N1C0L33C0RN: Haha we'll see how it turns out :)
@VIPBlackJackShawol: You're the only one that's replied to me about my Play on Plays :) and Hopefully it turns out well! I'm still working on it!
@Breebree: HAHA i died laughing while writing that line :P im glad you like it!
@summerbaby: I guess i'm a very deep thinker so it's hard for me to write comedy xP but this story is flowing more naturally now :3 and since the beginning I've planned out the whole 'male-female version' thing xD and even if you copied the whole chapter I would still appreciate it! :DD and really? you've never had THE TALK? my dad gives it to me all the time lol :P no wonder i have such a sick mind O__O HAHA!
@shineemimi: haha all will come in time :3
@Sushishan: heres the next update I hope you like it!!
@HipsterOnew: haha Taeminnie will always be Kawaii :3
@onlythebest24: I'm glad I made you laugh xD and yes Key is awesome
@placebograce: HAHA thanks!! :D
@Riine-Pryde: I added a ton of Jjongie for you in this chappie so I hope you like it :)

 

No bold letters or bright colors today guys, sorry :( im gonna go to bed so goodnight and hope to see you next chapter ^^