Long Week (In-Laws Part 2)

We Got Married [Taemin Edition]

Taemin's POV

I could only stop and stare at the two men in front of me, running their warning through my head hundreds and hundreds of times over. After a few moments of silence, I turned away and stared at the picture Jonghyun was staring at before, getting up to take a closer look.

It was a picture of Minnie, Yonghwa and Jungshin, all of them holding guitars. Minnie was staring at Jungshin with this look of dire love and affection in her eyes. The man, however, sat oblivious.

“She’s got it bad, doesn’t she?” I asked, turning back to them. Jonghyun chuckled a bit.

“Minnie decided to wrap her heart in a big pretty box and give it to a man that saw dumplings when he opened it.”

“He has no idea what’s going on with her.” I sighed at both of them.

“This is gonna be a long week.”

 

SHINee’s Dorm

Minnie's POV

 

“I still can’t get over how nice this place is,” I said as I sat on the leather couches and stared around the living room. Key smiled as he brought over a drink for me. He apparently said something to Minho earlier which made the tall rapper leave, but I didn’t exactly mind.

“Maknae is the only one that decided not to take advantage of it.”

“He had good reason. In all honesty, I like his room.”

He chuckled, “Well good, because you’re staying in it.”

“Speaking of staying,” I started, sipping my drink. “Do I need to be warned about anything? Y’know, about the other members?” Key stopped, shook his head and laughed sarcastically.

“You have no idea.”


DAY 2

 

SHINee's Dorm

7am.

“TONI-I-I-I-IGHT!”

“WEEE AAARE YOOUUUNG!”

I burst out of the room in my pajamas.

“What are you guys--.” I walked in to see Jonghyun and Onew in the kitchen.

“Are you… making breakfast?” I asked.

“Yup.”

“Uh-huh.”

“…where are your pants?”

 

Three Pinks Dorm

8am

“TO-SHI YOU NASTY QUIT LEAVING YOUR CRAP ALL OVER THE—oh. Hey there, Taemin.”

“Do I want to know?”

“Nope.”


DAY 3

 

SHINee's Dorm

 11am

“Chicken.”

“No.”

“Chicken.”

“No.”

“Chi--.”

“I’m your sister in law goddamnit.”

“Chicken.”

I sighed, “Fine… Key!” I called.

He popped his head in, “Yes?”

“We’re having Jinki-Oppa’s on a platter and naming it Chicken.”

 

Three Pinks Dorm

3pm

“Taeminnie, come shopping with your favorite noona!”

“No, Taeminnie, come shopping with me!”

“He wants to shop with me.”

“No, he wants to shop with me!”

“Both of you, stop!” They both looked at me simultaneously.

“You guys could at least wear different clothes or something. I have no clue who’s who.”


DAY 4

 

SHINee's Dorm

6:30pm

Jonghyun stared me down.

“You know, you’re really hot.”

“Not gonna work, dino.” I made my move, it was his turn now.

“You know you’re not going to win. I still have a chance at this.”

“You wasted your chances.” I shifted positions and looked him in the eyes.

“You ready?” I asked. He made another move.

“For what?” I smirked at him, then moved my Queen Piece in front of his King.

“Checkmate. You really at chess, Jjong-ah.” The older man growled at me.

“It’s a shame we’re not playing strip-chess.”

 

Three Pinks Dorm 

7pm.

The twins were fighting in the kitchen again.

“I’m bored,” To-shi sighed.

“Wow, fantastic baby.”

“To-Ri, quit quoting Big Bang.”

“I’m not the MONSTER here!”

“I said STOP!”

“STOP GIRL, IN THE NAME OF LOVE!”

“That’s not even Big Bang,” I said randomly.

“Oh, lookie here,” To-Ri said sarcastically. “We’ve got a SHERLOCK on our hands.”

“To-Ri Noona I swear I’ll turn into Lucifer if you don’t stop.”


DAY 5

 

SHINee's Dorm

8am.

Last day, thank goodness. I thought as I got out of bed and stretched.

I honestly couldn’t figure out how Taemin was able to live with these people for four years without going absolutely insane.

At least they’re funny, I thought, smiling.

I walked over to the window and opened the curtains, letting all the morning sunlight fill the room.

Suddenly, something shiny caught my eye.

My ring on my left hand was shimmering brilliantly in the light, and I couldn’t help but smile as I gazed at it. Simply looking at it made me think of Taemin, and I realized that I hadn’t talked to him or called him on Skype all week.

I darted to my computer, hoping he was there.

 

Banana_min
Status: ONLINE.

 

“Yes!” I whispered as I hit the Video Call button.

 

Beeeeep. Beeeeep. Beee-

 

It stopped ringing and a box with a hazy image popped up, slowly increasing in quality.

“Hello?” I said. Suddenly I was greeted by a mop of red hair and a smile.

“Hey,” He said softly. “I’m glad you called. You’re still in one piece, right?”

I laughed, “Barely. Glad to see your hair hasn’t been ripped out yet.”

“Oh believe me, I’m about to go bald… Your noonas are definitely something else.” I chuckled once again. I could see he was still in bed; I recognized my pillowcases in the background. His hair was all over the place but I could tell that he was at least well rested, which made me happy.

“Do you want to do something today?” He asked. This caught me by surprise, but I shrugged.

“Are we allowed to?”

He chuckled, “I think we’re allowed to do pretty much anything on this show.”

“Well what do you suppose we do?”

He raised his eyebrows and there was a moment of silence as he thought about it.

“My hyungs aren’t up, are they?”

“Nope. And my Unnies don’t get up until around noon unless there’s a schedule.”

“True…” The camera moved around a bit as I realized Taemin got out of bed and carried his laptop around with him.

“Get dressed,” He ordered. “I’ll be over soon.”

 

 

 


It's been a long time coming, But i'm here now!

I'm so sorry for the wait. I'm glad I at least got this chapter over with :)

OOOHHH I WONDER WHERE THEY'RE GONNA GOOO :O

I will definitely reply to comments next chapter but I HAVE A QUESTION

do you guys want me to reply to comments in the chapter or do you want me to reply to comments via hitting the 'REPLY' button?

Either one is fine with me :3

Regarding teh contest i had for this story: every person that joined is a winner because there were like... 5 people that joined. BUT I LOVE THOSE 5 PEOPLE. SHOUTOUTS TO THEM NEXT CHAPTER.

Please comment if you're a new reader :) and as always, comment and subscribe ^o^