Post Arrival

We Got Married [Taemin Edition]

Your POV

“Annyeong-haseyo, Three Pinks imnida!” We all said happily, showing our hand sign and then waving. It was like a dream come true for us; we went from playing in the streets alongside CN Blue, and now we were in the big leagues. I don’t think any of us fully took in all the reporters in front of us at the press conference, but we managed not to scream out of our pants for at least the first part of it.

“Introduce yourselves, please,” our manager said. I stood up first.

“Annyeong-haseyo, Minnie imnida. I’m the lead guitarist, lead singer and leader of Three Pinks.” After the reporters clapped, the twins stood up.

“Annyeong-haseyo, To-Ri imnida. I’m the bassist of Three Pinks.”

“Annyeong-haseyo, To-Shi imnida. I’m the drummer of Three Pinks.” I smiled as they looked at each other and giggled.

On with the press conference…

“My question is for Minnie,” a male reporter said as he stood up with his notepad and a pen.

“Yes?”

“Where did the name of the group come from?”  I smiled at the thought of the memory.

“At a school event, the three of us heard a song playing and we thought that she was so good, we wanted to know her name. Someone told us that she’s known as Pink in America. So we became the Three Pinks as it is our dream to be successful just like her.” After I answered the question, the room was once again filled with yelling from the reporters and paparazzi.

“I have another question for Minnie.” This time it was a female reporter with a recorder.

“Deh?”

“How old are you?”

“I turned eighteen last month.”

“Do you think you’re a bit young to be the leader of a group?” I thought about it, and shook my head.

"No. No I am not."

“We’re nineteen!” The twins yelled randomly.

Hell yeah TWIN RANDOMNESS!

“Minnie!” Some female reporter asked.

“Yes?”

“Where did the inspiration for Three Pink’s hit song, Invi(n)sible come from?” I sighed. I had to think about this hard, and try not to explain in a way that sounded bad.

“Well, it’s about a girl who’s in love with this guy, but he’s to oblivious to see it. Later, she realizes that even though he doesn’t know, she can still be herself and not let the guy take control of her life. So as the title says, she’s invisible to the man, but as a person, she’s invincible.”

“Where did the inspiration come from, though? Is it something you relate to?”

I exhaled, “I… think it’s something that everyone relates to.”

Whew. That was close.

“Twins!” A male reporter stupidly waved in the front row.

“Neeh?” They both said.

“Can one of you tell us your overall relationship with CN Blue?”

“We met during a random street performance,” To-Ri started.

To-Shi smiled, “Neh! And we all became best friends after that.” They both stopped and looked at me with smug faces, and I couldn’t help but blush.

I’m glad the reporters didn’t ask me about mypersonal relationship with CN Blue…

~

“Waah, I’m so tired,” To-Shi sighed as we plopped on separate couches after the press conference.

“Me too,” I said. To-Ri looked at me and smiled.

“All those reporters mostly wanted you, Min-Ki~”

“Yah, I told you before we debuted to call me Minnie.” I said, glaring.

“It’s difficult, though!”

“Yeah, Min. We’re so used to calling you that.” To-Shi agreed. I shook my head at them and sighed, folding my hands behind my head. To-Ri smirked.

“I bet you wouldn’t mind if Jungshin-Oppa called you that!” She joked. I cocked an eyebrow, trying to keep my cool.

She was right. I wouldn’t mind one bit if he called me anything he wanted to.

Noona Nomu Yeoppo~ Micheo-

“Yoboseyo?” ToShi answered her phone. “Oh, hey, Oppa. Yeah, we’re sitting in the lounge. Arraso, we’ll see you in a minute, then.” She hung up.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Yonghwa-Oppa. He said that he and MinHyuk are coming down.” Not a minute later, there was a knock at the door, and two familiar faces poked in.

“Knock-Knock!” MinHyuk opened the door.

“Oppas!” The three of us shouted happily. Minhyuk and Yonghwa came in and sat on either side of me on the couch, Minhyuk handing me a custard bun.

“Komawo, Oppa,” I said, opening the package.

“You two and food, I swear it’s like that’s how you communicate,” Yonghwa said laughing.

“Whurrz Jonngie ann Junssin Oppaar?" I said, my words muffled by a giant piece of bread in my mouth.

Minhyuk bounced his eyebrows, “Wouldn’t you like to know where Jungshin-Oppa is?” I glared and smacked him as I swallowed.

Yonghwa smiled, “We all know you’re madly in love with him.”

I smacked him too.

“Shut up, Oppa. I asked for Jonghyun, too.”

“Yeah, but that’s different.” Minhyuk said as he took out a candy bar from his pocket.

“How?”

“You’re not madly in love with Lee Jonghyun!” I rolled my eyes and shoved the custard bun into his mouth to shut him up.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it,” Minhyuk said as he took the bun out of his mouth, got up and opened the door.

“Oh! What’s this?” he asked.

“What’s wrong, Oppa?” The twins said in unison. He stepped aside and revealed a white, birdhouse shaped object labeled POST in big black letters sitting in the doorway. Minhyuk reached into the birdhouse and pulled out an envelope with a red heart sealing it closed.

“Who’s it for?” I asked.

“You.” I blinked a couple times to take it in.

“Chincha?” I asked in disbelief.

“Neh.” A camera man walked in before he closed the door and Minhyuk handed me the big envelope with the letters MINNIE written in English on the front of it.

“Well, don’t just sit there, open it!” To-Shi said to me. I lifted up the small heart-shaped sticker and pulled out a letter.

“It’s from We Got Married.” I said bluntly.


 

So how do you guys like it so far? :DD

I know, I know... it's kinda y -.- but get ready for some fun next chapter-

oh damn that sounded wrong....