Pedo Bear Husband...?

We Got Married [Taemin Edition]

Your POV

We arrived at the snow-cone shop about ten minutes later. After I got out, Yonghwa rolled down his window.

“Min-ah, you’re on your own from here.”

“What? Wae?!” Minhyuk popped his head from the passenger side.

“We don’t want to ruin your big moment with your new husband!”

“Yeah, so have fun!” Yonghwa pulled out from the parking lot.

Pabos…

I walked in the snow cone place and found-

HOLY BEAR COSTUME!

Literally, there was someone resting his head down at the table and he was in a bear costume.

Oh . My husband is a pedo bear. Literally.

But he is still my husband, and I have to find out who he is.

I walked up to him cautiously and tapped him on the shoulder.

“A-annyeong-haseyo…” I whispered. Nothing.

“Hello?” This time I tried shaking him. A couple seconds later, he raised his head up, and I realized he was resting his head on a notepad and a marker. When he caught sight of me, he sat up completely straight, startling me a little. He took his marker and started writing on the notepad.

Hi.

“Um… Hi?”

I’m your husband ^^

“Y-yeah, I kind of figured.”

Do you know who I am?

“No, but could you take off your costume so I could find out?” He shook his head no.

Not yet. First, who do you think I am? ;)

“I don’t know! You could be any number of people!”

Arraso. Who do you want me to be, then?

“I…” He sat there and waited for a reply. “Are you… from SHINee?” He nodded. Suddenly my heart started to pound. After thinking about it, I really really wanted it to be-

“Jonghyun?” He slammed his bear face on the table and started to pound the top with his fists.

“I take it you’re not, huh?” He perked up and shook his head furiously no.

“Well give me a hint!” I said laughing. “I’m really curious!” Jonghyun at that point was honestly my favorite member because of how he sang so sincerely and I heard he had experience with girls.

The guy in the bear costume out of nowhere picked up a boom box from the ground and hit Play.

Noona Nomu Yeppo~

He started dancing, but it wasn’t the normal dance. It was… that move. The one I laughed at when I first saw the video because I thought the kid was swimming or something.

Man… who was that? It’s not Minho, it’s not Jonghyun... oh, wait… !

“I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!” He stopped dancing and clicked the pause button. I lunged at him to try to take that stupid bear head off. He backed up.

“Yah! Get back here!” I yelled, laughing. He shook his head no.

Damn, this guy was good at running.

“Come ba- OW!” I stumbled into the edge of a table and hit my stomach pretty hard. He stopped.

“Omo! Are you okay?” He came closer to me.

Perfect. I smirked inwardly.

“O-omo, it huuurts… GOTCHA!” I yelled as I pulled off the giant bear head. He tried escaping my grasp, but it was too late. I already caught a glimpse of his crimson hair.

MUAHAHAHA!

“Aaah!” He yelled, taking his bear paws and covering his face.

“Yah! L-Lee Taemin!” I stuttered because I was laughing so hard, and I could see he was too. I threw the bear head aside and pried his hands off his face, his expression frozen from laughter.

“Y-you should’ve seen the way you ran!” He said as he was pointing at me. I laughed and pointed at him too.

 

Taemin’s POV

“You s-should see the way you look!” I stopped laughing and looked at myself.

Crap.

I was still in a bear costume.

“AHAHAHAHA~!!!” She literally was on the floor laughing, and I couldn’t help but smile. She looked so cute being all happy like that.

“Ha… ha… whew!” She got up and wiped the tears from her face. “Man… I don’t know why I laughed so hard.”

“It’s okay. Come on, let’s go for a walk.” I held my out to her and she hesitantly took it, taking the giant bear head with us as we walked out of the snow cone shop.

 

It was a bit dark outside, but the lights made it okay for us to see. She had the bear head in her arms while we were walking. It was silent, until she eyed me and chuckled.

“So are you gonna keep that bear suit on all night?” She asked. I stopped and realized I still had it on.

 

Your POV

I was walking when I realized he wasn’t walking with me. I turned around.

“Yah, Lee Tae- woah…” He stood in the middle of the sidewalk and stripped off the bear suit, revealing a white graphic t-shirt and a stylish black blazer, along with a pair of plain blue skinny jeans.

The guy looked hot.

I just stopped and stared as he caught up to me, the bear suit in his arms. When he realized he got ahead of me, he stopped and looked back, giving me that boyish smile he had.

“Are you coming?”

WOAH. HELLO REALITY.

I caught up to him and remembered there were cameras following us everywhere, much to my disappointment.

“So… where are we going?” I asked, the bear head still in my arms. He chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his head.

“I-I’m…”


AND CHAPTER THREE ENDS THERE, PEOPLE!

gonna have to leave you hangin till tomorrow, mianhe ^^

I've got chapter four written, I just have to proofread and everything, so it's coming tomorrow for sure ^^

 

COMMENT REPLIES:

@phiphuong: I hope you liked the update and thanks for being my first subscriber for this story!! :D
@Breebree: Aww thanks! I love taemin too :D and we'll have to find out later now won't we? xD
@LoveEunhaeAddict: Thanks! I hope you had a happy new year :D
@iDream: lol yes Taemin is your husband xD and I do hope you enjoy ^^
@shineemimi: aww thanks and a great new year to you too!
@ChocoKatXx: thanks, and I love you for recommending it hopefully your friend will like it too!! :DD

I really didn't think I would get this many subscribers after only 24 hours of posting the story o.o
i really love you guys :)

Comment

Subscribe!!