Taemin's Habits

We Got Married [Taemin Edition]

Taemin’s POV

I honestly didn’t know what to do at that point. She called her unnies, so of course I had to call my Hyungs. I just sat there with noodles hanging out of my mouth.

“Hello?” She asked, snapping her fingers in my face. I sighed, slurped up the noodles, and pulled out my phone.

“Fine…” I whined. She giggled. “But first, I need to ask you something.”

“Yes?”

“How are you the girl version of me when your favorite milk is strawberry and mine is banana milk?”

“Well, my Unnies say that there is a male and female version to everything."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like... Three Pinks is the female version of CN Blue. SHINee is the male version of f(x). In this case, strawberry milk is the girl version of banana milk, and I’m the female version of you.” I nodded in understanding, but I couldn’t believe her two Unnies could think of something like that and put it so scientifically.

“Fair enough.” I pulled out my phone like she did and put it on speaker.

Beeeee-

“It’s about time you called!” Minho yelled and I hung my head in shame as I laughed.

“Lee Taemin! Your boyfriend over here won’t tell me who your wife is!” I laughed at Key.

“Mianhe, Umma. I didn’t know they were in on it.”

“Well they still are, young man! If I don’t approve I will shun you from the dorm!”

“They’re gonna be living in a house together anyway, Key. Chill,” Minho said, trying to calm the diva down. I laughed, trying to change the subject.

“Umma, calm down. I called because I have a question for all of you.”

“Well, it’s just me and Minho right now. The other two are taking a nap. What’s your question?”

“Well-.” Minnie took the phone away from me before I could ask.

“Annyeong! Minnie imnida!” I pouted at her.

“Aigoo! Nice to meet you!” Key cooed. Minho laughed hysterically in the background.

“So are you my Umma-in-law?”

“Neh! What band are you in?”

“Three Pinks. The new rookie band.”

“Arraso. I hear you all the time on the radio. Love your song.”

“Kamsahamnida. Now, back on topic. I need to know my husband’s bad habits and other random things about him.”

“He has the tendency to be absolutely adorable!” Minho yelled out. I slapped my forehead.

Thanks, Hyung. Way to make it awkward.

Minnie looked at me and back at the phone, smiling.

“I can see that. He’s pouting at me right now.”

Did she just call me adorable?

Wait… I’m pouting?

“He’s in love with banana milk and sunflowers!”

“Yah, true and not true!” I yelled in embarrassment.

“What do you mean by sunflowers?” Minnie asked.

“He’s always bringing up how he wants a sunflower type of girl. Always looking at him like he’s the sun.” Thanks again, Minho. Thanks. A. Lot.

 

Your POV

“Oh…” I said. At that point, I felt kind of guilty because I entered this fake marriage with feelings for someone else.

“Minho has a crush on you-.”

“Shut up no I don’t!”

“I feel so special right now,” I said, laughing.

“Oh, Taemin is horrible with girls. How many times has he screwed up during your date so far?” Key asked. I chuckled.

“None yet.”

“Well that’s surprising.”

“Yeah, you know Taemin’s never willingly taken a girl on a date before?”

“Chincha?” I asked, turning to him.

“Neh…” Taemin admitted, hanging his head low and blushing. I smiled.

“Yah, Minho, he’s being adorable again.”

“What’s he doing?” Key asked.

“Blushing.”

“Grr…”

“And growling.”

“Lee Taemin! We shall have a talk when you get home!” Key yelled.

“He also has a bad habit of making Key mad…”

“What kind of talk?” Taemin asked, quite possibly ting his pants at that moment.

“THE talk.” Man, these guys were hilarious. I couldn’t stop laughing.

“You guys are gonna make her die of laughter,” Taemin whined as he took a mandu dumpling and shoved it in his mouth.

“Taemin’s also a whiner.”

“Ha! I can tell!”

“But all in all, he’s a good kid. Minho and I have to go.”

“No we don-.”

“Bye you two!~” And with that they hung up. I set the phone down and bit my lip.

“Well that was… interesting.”

“Sorry about my Hyungs…” I giggled at his boyish embarrassment.

“There’s nothing to be sorry for. I think they’re funny.”

“If you think they’re funny, wait until you see all five of us together,” He said, exasperated. I smiled and poked his cheek.

“I’d like that.”

After we ate, Taemin paid and he decided he’d walk me to my dorm since we didn’t get any POST letters about our house. I carried the bear head, and he carried the suit.

“Thanks for dinner,” I said politely. He smiled at me.

“Don’t worry about it.” He’s trying to be manly. How cute.

“So… who gave you the idea for the bear costume?” I asked, giggling. He laughed, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

“I asked JoKwon-Hyung for advice since he was in a season of We Got Married, and when he met Ga-In as her husband for the first time, he put on a costume and did pretty much what I did… except he danced to Abracadabra.”

“That hip-swaying dance?”

“Neh…”

“Awkward, much?” Taemin looked at me and chuckled, his hands in his blazer pockets.

“And you think it wasn’t awkward dancing Replay in a bear suit?”

I laughed, “It’s less awkward than swaying your hips back and forth!”

“Haha… Well, I would ask you to do one of your dances, but your band doesn’t dance so…”

“And not only that, I just can’t dance.” Taemin perked his head up and looked at me like I said the most horrible thing ever.

“Next time I take you on a date, we’re going to a dance studio.” I was taken aback by this and scoffed.

“Oh? And why is that?”

“No wife of mine is going to be unable to dance!” I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Well, Lee Taemin, can you play guitar?”

“…no.”

“Well then! Next date, I’m the one treating, and you will learn how to play.”


 

Not as long as I expected it to be, but hey, it's all good ^^
I decided to go with a legit font and font size to make it seem a bit cleaner
I also took off the poster and background because the pink was a bit too much
I hope you guys are enjoying thusfar :) Next update there will be a new challenge for them!!


Btw im starting on a series of short stories called 'Play on Plays' where I take plays from Shakespere and make them more modern and the characters are KPOP idols and OC's. first one I'm starting on is Romeo and Juliet but I'm not sure who to put as Romeo... I was thinking along the lines of Minho or Jonghyun but what do you think? I'd love to hear your opinions :)

Comment Replies:

@Sushishan: I'm glad you like the couple! :D and yes hes way too adorable xP
@phoenix_taemints: YAY A COMMENT-! :D i say that with much love btw xP i wish i could give you Minhyukkie, but it's so hard to give him up T.T i love it when people comment on individual chapters. it makes me feel so appreciated :D and onew oppa may show up next chappie xP and sometimes I can't tell Taemin from Jonghyun either. their voices are so alike sometimes *o*
@onlythebest24: haha I say that all the time xD and it doesn't matter if you're a locket because I love all my readers :)
@TaeminLuver: I love them too :D it's so fun to write characters like them!
@I_am_a_SHINee_girl: I hath updated my dear!~~
@jokinglang: YAY i love new readers! :D I hope you liked the phone call in this chapter~
@Breebree: i love the twins too!! XD and I love Daehyun too haha~ I explained why they said strawberry milk instead of banana milk, so I hope this chapter helped clear up some things :)
@summerbaby: LOL well the story is called WGM TAEMIN EDITION so the Taemin part was quite obvious but I just wanted to make things more interesting xD and of course Taeminnie isnt a pedo bear LOL and im really glad i told you about it :) and i'm really excited that i'm making you laugh because like i said it's hard for me to write comedy T.T and I hope you liked this chapter!~
@minjee20: I'm glad you like the story! :D and yush Taeminnie ish adorable :3
@N1C0L33C0RN: I'm glad you think my story is cute!!~ :DD
@blooiris101: im really glad you like it! :D and i rreally want one too haha
@shineemimi: thanks im glad you like it~

 

Wow you all really know how to make a girl feel special :')