04. How People Move.

Springtime Medley
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04. How People Move
Characters: Seventeen; Kwon Soonyoung (Hoshi), Kim Mingyu, GFriend; Choi Yuna (Yuju), Eunha, DIA/I.O.I; Jung Chaeyeon, NCT U/NCT 127; Jung Jaehyun
Pairings: Hoshi-Yuju (HoJu), Mingyu-Eunha (MinHa), implied Jaehyun-Chaeyeon (JaeChae)
AU // Yuna finds herself attracted to one guy ever since she laid her eyes on him when he danced on stage.
< Request-inspired >
Akdong Musician - How People Move

Choi Yuna was an ordinary student but, she had a great voice and she also had some moves.

"Yuna, you sound legendary!" 

Her good friend, Jung Chaeyeon said to Yuna as soon as Yuna approached her. There was some applauses for Yuna as she walked off the stage.

"Thank you, Chaeyeon! I was so nervous even though it's just a rehearsal!" Yuna said and Chaeyeon patted her shoulders.

The school was having a concert to celebrate the start of a new year.

Chaeyeon was the MC for the concert and she had to go back up on stage. Yuna took a seat in front of the stage and watched the other performances by the other students.

"Next up, we have Kwon Soonyoung performing a solo dance piece!" Chaeyeon said and Yuna could hear people screaming from the back.

Yuna turned around, only to see groups of girls screaming Soonyoung's name.

'Who is Kwon Soonyoung?' Yuna thought as she turned back and started to watch his rehearsal.

'Oh, he dances very well!' Yuna thought as she watched the first few seconds of his solo piece.

The more Soonyoung danced, the more Yuna's jaw dropped. Yuna had never seen a person dance this well before.

'His moves are so smooth and fluid yet there is impact...he has a great presence on stage too.' Yuna thought as her eyes were now glued to Soonyoung, watching his every move.

'HE IS SUCH A GREAT DANCER.' Yuna concluded resolutely in her head with gusto as Soonyoung ended his rehearsal with a final pose.

Yuna was awed by Soonyoung and she could understand why the group of girls were screaming for Soonyoung. 

Little did Yuna know, she was becoming one of his fans.

----------

"Mingyu, Mingyu!" Yuna said as she saw her other good friend outside the auditorium.

Kim Mingyu was a student like Yuna and was her fellow classmate. Mingyu was in charge of publicity for the concert and was stationed outside the auditorium to sell tickets.

"What got you so excited, Yuna?" Mingyu asked as Yuna sat on the chair beside him.

"I just saw one of the best dancers I've ever seen in the world on that stage!" Yuna said enthusiastically and excitedly.

"Who could that be?" Mingyu asked as he turned his attention to Yuna. Yuna was about to say out Soonyoung's name but Soonyoung walked out of the auditorium and walked to Mingyu.

"Soonyoung? You're performing too?" Mingyu said as he stood up and gave Soonyoung a brotherly hug. "Yes!" Soonyoung said excitedly and Yuna was left to witness the whole scene.

"I should have sat in just now." Mingyu said, his voice laced with some regret. "It's okay! You can see it soon! There will be a few more rehearsals! Hopefully it would look better when you see it!" Soonyoung said and Yuna's and Mingyu's face brightened up.

"I'll come by the next time!" Mingyu said and Soonyoung gave an adorable smile. "I'll be off first!" Soonyoung said and waved to Mingyu.

"You were going to say?" Mingyu turned back his attention to Yuna. Her eyes were still on Soonyoung. "Kwon Soonyoung" Yuna said out his name, not even looking at Mingyu.

"He was so awesome on stage!" Yuna said and turned to face Mingyu. "I can't even describe it in words because it's just so good!" Yuna said and her inner fan-girl side came out. Mingyu had an amused look and remained silent.

"I see that Kwon Soonyoung got you infatuated." Mingyu said and folded his arms

"Infatuated? Oh please, Mingyu, I'm just praising his dancing." Yuna said and stood up and folded her arms just like Mingyu. Mingyu looked down to Yuna who was looking up to him.

"Trust me, in a couple weeks, or days even, you'll be telling me you have a crush on him." Mingyu said resolutely. "What makes you think that?" Yuna said.

"That's what every girl said when they said what you said." Mingyu said and Yuna rolled her eyes. "I'm not every girl. Be realistic." Yuna said and Mingyu shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't say I didn't tell you beforehand." Mingyu said. Jung Eunbi, better known as Eunha in school, walked towards them and Yuna saw how fast Mingyu's hand was, quickly trying to fix his hair as Eunha came closer.

Eunha was also in the publicity team and she worked alongside Mingyu. "Mingyu, I've managed to sell more tickets!" Eunha said excitedly and Yuna knew that deep down, Mingyu was melting due to her cuteness.

"Hi Eunha!" Yuna waved to her friend and Eunha came over to Yuna and gave her a hug. "Nice!" Mingyu said and Eunha smiled cutely as she handed Mingyu the paper.

"You must be tired from all that selling, you should take a break here!" Mingyu said and offered the chair Yuna was sitting. Eunha declined, "Thank you, Mingyu, but it's alright! I'm going to sell more tickets!" Eunha said excitedly and gave Mingyu a high-five before leaving.

"Now that's called a crush on someone." Yuna said to Mingyu when Eunha was out of earshot and Mingyu only flushed red.

"How did you-"

"Kim Mingyu, you are my good friend and you aren't the most subtle guy." Yuna said coolly.

"Likewise, Choi Yuna, you are my good friend and you'll fall for Kwon Soonyoung." Mingyu retorted. 

"I win still." Yuna coolly said before walking away.

It was only two weeks until Mingyu won.

"Why did you have to be right, Kim Mingyu!" Yuna pouted and hit Mingyu. Mingyu had a triumphant and happy smile as he defended himself from Yuna's hits.

"So tell me, how did Choi Yuna become Kwon Soonyoung's fan?" Mingyu said and was clearly enjoying this.

"Didn't you say every girl fell for him the same way?" Yuna said, slightly embarrassed that she was proven wrong.

"I wanna hear the Yuna version." Mingyu said playfully and Yuna groaned and looked around.

"To put it simply, I just fell in love with his dancing the more I watched him." Yuna said, trying to sound casual. "He is the perfect example of how people move." Yuna continued, still trying to restrain herself.

"I've become every girl!" Yuna said as her hand dragged her face down. Mingyu let out a chortle and let Yuna be.

They were on their way to the concert meeting together and they bumped into Soonyoung, only causing Yuna to blush slightly.

"Soonyoung hyung!" Mingyu called Soonyoung over purposely, causing Yuna to hit him again.

"I forgot to introduce you my good friend the other time!" Mingyu said to Soonyoung and Soonyoung immediately looked at Yuna and he smiled.

When he smiled, Yuna could feel her legs start to become jelly.

"Hi, I'm Kwon Soonyoung. I really like your voice." Soonyoung said with a praise and extended his hand ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter