01. Memories of Springtime

Springtime Medley
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01. Memories of Springtime
Characters: Seventeen, GFriend
Pairings: Mingyu-Eunha, Jeonghan-SinB, Jun-Yerin, Hoshi-Yuju, Vernon-Umji, DK-Sowon
Inspired and inferred from GFriend and Seventeen's MAMA 2016 Performance / AU
The scenes and actions are the same as the stage, with added details and more fiction.

If I could run through time and become an adult..

#1. Springtime

The flowers started blooming, the leaves had a lush green colour to it and the sun's presence was greatly welcomed. It is the season where people come out of their houses and mingle.

Not to mention, the season where people fall in love.

SinB, Yerin and Eunha were leading their very ordinary lives. They went about doing their daily activities.

SinB had to mail out an important document.

Yerin had to make a phone call.

Eunha was excited to read the book she borrowed from the library.

The girls did not expect anything besides what they had to do. 

Jeonghan, Jun and Mingyu, like the girls, were leading very ordinary lives.

Jeonghan had to mail out a letter to his sister.

Jun was making a phone call to his beloved parents in another country.

Mingyu was being a good son, getting groceries for his parents.

There was nothing new about this Springtime but little did they know something was going to happen. 

SinB and Jeonghan coincidentally were at the postbox at the same time. Both had their envelopes at the opening and they looked up at each other. They were stunned but Jeonghan gestured SinB to mail her letter first and she did.

As Jeonghan saw SinB walk away, he couldn't help but notice how sweet and pretty she looked.

'He's very gentlemanly.' SinB thought as she walked away, glancing at Jeonghan who was dropping his envelope in. She took a seat on the bench and Jeonghan did the same, but there was still some distance between them.

Jeonghan threw glances at her but SinB wasn't looking at his direction because she didn't want to let him see her turning pink.

Yerin on the other hand, arrived at the telephone station only to see it being occupied by a young man, who was none other than Jun. Yerin couldn't stop staring at him because he was so handsome.

Jun turned and caught her staring and Yerin became shy and turned away. He froze and looked at her. He quickly ended his call but his eyes never left her. Yerin slowly approached the telephone booth and started making her call with Jun only 2 feet away from her.

Yerin couldn't focus on her conversation at all.

Mingyu had a bag of gorceries in both arms and he accidentally bumped into Eunha. Eunha's book fell on the floor and both Eunha and Mingyu bent down to pick up the book. Mingyu and Eunha saw each others hand and looked up at each other.

They picked up the book together and Mingyu handed her the book. Eunha bowed slightly to thank him. Mingyu started talking to her and soon a conversation between them was going.

Jeonghan was done just sitting on the other side of the bench.

I've got so much to say

Jeonghan moved closer to SinB and looked at her intently. SinB's face had a red tint now due to the close proximity of Jeonghan. All their minds could process was how attractive each other were.

Yerin gave up the phone call and now all she did was look at Jun, who was also glancing repeatedly at her.

but I can't organise myself

Yerin finally had the courage to speak to him and offered him the phone with a cute face. She was apologetic for interrupting his conversation. Jun gave her a charming smile.

Eunha and Mingyu had become shy after their conversation. But Mingyu couldn't stop looking at how cute Eunha was. Eunha, on the other hand, couldn't get over good looking and nice he was.

Help me, S.O.S

'Why is my heart beating faster and faster?' Eunha thought as she held the book close to her chest.

Few days have passed but the boys never stopped thinking about the girls. They made friends with the girls but the boys hearts now beat faster whenever they see each other, like boom boom, and their heads were filled with thoughts about the girls.

You're so beautiful when I'm looking at you, Oh Oh
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom

At this moment, I'm thinking of you, Oh Oh
I'll be infront of your place
I have to tell you something

The endless road that is you
I'll run two steps at once
And embrace you with all my strength

Full of passion that can't be stopped
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom

Everyday, Boom Boom
Because of you, Boom Boom
You hit me, hit me, hit me, hit me, hit me, hit me,
Make a hit, come on

Everyday, Boom Boom
Because of you, Boom Boom
You got me like, Boom Boom, Boom Boom
Boom Boom, Boom Boom, Everyday

Mingyu was determined. He got a bouquet of flowers in his hands and was now outside Eunha's house like he said he would.

But his insecurity kicked, causing hesitation. 'Should I? Should I not?' ran through Mingyu's mind as he hesitated pressing the door bell. He froze when he saw Eunha's silhouette.

-----

#2. Sentiment

The girls couldn't stop thinking about the guys they met on one fine day during Spring. That did not exclude Eunha, she was constantly pacing back and forth in her house, thinking and feeling her heart.

I could tell the moment I saw you
You're something special

Fly like a butterfly, Na Na Na Navillera
Let the wind blow
So that I can fly and go to you
With all my heart

Let's start afresh, You and I
The love I envy, please don't let me down 
I'm going to show you how I've been feeling
I won't wait for long

The girls could only sing and dance to express themselves. They only hope the boys would understand the dance and song of their heart. They received handwritten letters from the guys.

SinB opened the letter that was delivered to her.

It's me, Jeonghan
Meet me at the lamp post beside the mail box we first met.

SinB smiled and placed the letter to her chest and started running to her wardrobe to pick her favourite dress.

The night came, and the boys knew what to do, they knew what their hearts were feeling and were willing to give it a shot.

They sat by their moonlight, talking as they waited for the girls to show up.

I feel weird, I'm not talking much these days
My friends are all worried
My heart only races when I'm infront of you
So I'm sorry about my clumsy actions

I still can't control it
Please don't play with me
Why are you keeping a front
I don't know, I don't know what will happen

So what I mean is, I want to know all about you
I'll sing you, U hoo, I'll sing you, U hoo
Even if my lips are dry, I need to say this baby
I adore you, I adore you, enought to get dizzy

Aodre you, these days, these days I
Adore you, these days, these days

The boys had serenaded the girls with this self-composed confession song that had all their feelings inside. The girls had heard all of it and were shy. 

The girls had been waiting for the boys to say it. It was a sweet confession, nothing too strong like 'I love you'.

But it was just a song, it is time for the real confession. Or some would call it, a 'Second Confession'.

Eunha, Yerin and SinB went to the places the boys called them to.

Vernon, who had to meet Umji, quickly gave the bouquet of flowers to Jeonghan and cheered him on.

"You can do this. You are Yoon Jeonghan" Vernon encourage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter