Park shin hye's brother

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim's apartment

Early in the morning Hyun joong room is enlight by sunlight. Which make his room more comfortable and warm. When busy in his dreamland, the nearest alarm clock wake up him by ringing and it's show 6 in the morning and he has meeting at 10 o'clock. As usual he wake up from his bed and head toward bathroom to fresh up. After sometimes he head toward his kitchen to make some breakfast for him and his lovely sister. He made a sandwich, coffee and fresh orang Juice for them. Then he place all the breakfast to dining room and head toward his lovely sister room's. He knocked her room and shouted on her to wake up.

"Yah! Shin wake up! "But its seems that she never going to wake up that easy and he have to use his other way. So he open her door and head toward her bed and then he get some water from her table and throw on her face. And he cross his hand over chest and stand next to her bed and look her with his sharp eyes and said to her.

"Wake up before, I throw whole baket of water on you and you have only 30 min to ready. If not then today is no breakfast for you." What he said to her which make her fully wake up and she shouted on him and said.

"Yah! Oppa i am some kind of prison or what? You behave like jailer to me." After hearing what she said to him which make him laugh loudly and said to her.

"My dear shin time is trickling and you have 28 min left so make it fast and get ready." Then he head toward door and out from her eye slight. And he sat on chair and eat his breakfast with reading newspaper. After 30 min she come toward dinning table and she look on her breakfast. And ask his brother.

"Oppa today I want to eat ramen."Her brother smile on her and said.

"That's why I ask you to wake up early so I can make breakfast for you as what you like to eat but you can't. There is some Ramen are left in freezer, so go and cook it because I don't have enough time to cook it for you." After that she head toward kitchen and began to cook ramen. When she finished her cooking she heared a doorbell.

Din dong........

She then head toward door and open  it. Then she let in the person who standing in front of her.

"Shin who is come early in the morning.?" What she reply him which make him laugh and someone irritated.

"Oppa your girlfriend is here."

"Yah! Park Shin Hye I am not his girlfriend ok. I am his best Buddy." Then see cross her hand over her chest and shot him death glair. And said to him which make him more irritated.

"Yah! Lee Min Ho and I have dought on you because you alway stick with him like his girlfriend."After that she flash a full toothy smile on him. Before he argue with her Hyun joong vice stop them.

"Yah ! Both of you just stop fighting and you both fighting like old married couples. And buddy come have some breakfast before we head toward our office." When Min Ho come over dining table sit on chair again Hyun joong said.

"Buddy today first time Shin made a ramen, you want to test it?" Then Min Ho think for movement and said.

"Really? Is she really cooked or she burn all the ramen. But is ok I can test her burn ramen" Hearing what Min Ho said Shin Hye get angry and take two bowl. In one bowl she pour some chilly powder and take the bowl and head toward Min Ho and give him one bowl of ramen. And she seat next to her brother and wait for some dram. Then she pick up her chopstick and start to eat with pleasant smile. Her mischievous smlie observed by Hyun joong but before he can protest Min ho start shouting.

"Ahhhh! Water! Water! Buddy give me some water please." Before I can give him some water Shin gave him a glass of water and smrik on him. Now i can understand what is meaning of those smlie.

"Yah! Park Shin Hye what did you mixed in my ramen huh?"And she smile sweetly on him and said.

"Chilly!"

"What chill ! How much?"

"Two spoon!" What she said which make both of us wild eye. I was thinking why she did this?

"Yah ! Park Shin Hye you want to burn my toung with you cooking skill."

"Then what hell did you said before you eat my ramen. If you not interest in my cooking then why did you insult me huh! And who ask you to eat my burn ramen, no one ask you right?" After that she stand up angrily and take her and his bowl and walk toward kitchen and throw bowl on basing. And then she head toward her room and locked the door. I turn my head toward him and ask him.

"What happen to her? Why she behave like this way?" He look so shocked and don't how to reply my question.

"I don't known buddy? For the first time she behave like this and it's really strange." It's she really angry that much with me. No its not going to be heppen, Min Ho stop thinking nonsense.

"So, what are you going to do now?" I asked him. I really don't know, what I am going to do with her. This is first time when she angry with me that much.

" What I am going to do with her. If I rudely behave with her she never going to talk me."Yah! Lee Min Ho what did you do with her and now you are dead. Min Ho is bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter