Hit the rock with hammer..........

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                    It's very hard to work in this condition. Whenever I try to work, my personal problem made it very hard for me. Although, I know when it's going to stop but i don't want to accept it. Some time I feel like I am running from myself or I am running from him. But when i think about to patch up with him on that time I also felt scared. Not scared of him but me. What if he left me again? I don't want to take risks. It's better without him rather than with him, if i am going to hurt again. Stop So Min thinking about oppa. He is not going to help you, you have more focused on work rather than him. Hopefully everything is going to be okay. Now I feel like very tired. I think I have to take some rest, may be going to home is good choice. But right now I don't want to go there because of oppa. Ahhh...... again you think about him. But, Someday I have to face him why not right now. Okay let's go home.

        So Min went to parking lot where she park her car. But there Mrs. Bae is standing next to her car with worry face. She went near to her and asked.

"Mrs. Bae, why are you standing over here? Are facing some problems?" But her voice scared her.

"Ohh! Gosh...! You scared me." Mrs. Bae trun toward her with her hand on her poor heart. She almost got heart attack. Watching Mrs. Bae reaction she immediately apologized her.

"I am sorry...! Mrs. Bae."

"It's okay leader Jung. And my car just broken down and I have to go somewhere and it's very important and right now I don't get cab easily in this time and most importantly I'm running late. I don't know what do?" Watching her in terrific situation she offered her car but Mrs. Bae want to refuse it and she also know that if she borrow her car, she also going to face same kind problem. So, she try to refuse it but So Min insiste her.

"It's okay, you can take my car. I can go by bus."

"No, it's okay. I can call someone to pick me up. And tell them to wait for me and beside it's almost midnight how can you get a bus?"

"But, Mrs. Bae you said it's important. So, don't worry about me and take this car." Due to some important emergency she have to go as fast as she can. So, she accept her offer but to confirm it she again asked.

"Are you sure?" So Min nod her head in confirmation and gave her car key. Mrs. Bae take her car key and said thank you for her car. They bid their good bye to each other and Mrs. Bae take her car and went to her destination. So Min still standing over there and watched her car running towards main gate and disappeared. So Min know that she got stuck but what can she do when someone in problem. She do anything to help needed person, when it comes disaster for her. She hoved and drags her lazy leg to main road. When she on her way to main road Shin Hye called her.

"Leader Jung....."

...............................................

                Hyung Joong streche his neck and arms. Due to setting most of time on his office chair made him tired and numb. He brought his fingers over his neck and rubbed it and slowly moved it in circular motion. When he felt relax he checked on his sentimental friend. When he saw him spacing out he know that he is still thinking about her. God's know how much she is stubborn but I think she just feeding her egos nothing more than that. Last time when we talk, it's felt like she wants to talk him and solve her problem but looking at him it's confirmed that she doesn't want it. She really stubborn and insane but I have to knocked some sense in her dumb head. Where straightforwardness has never a chance of working, crookedness flourishes. He takes his phone and called his sister.

"Hello..... Shin, did So Min left your office?" He heard her giggles but he avoid it. He know that if he react on her nonsense, she going to lots and he dose not want it, not now.

"No.. oppa, I don't think so she left her office. But why are you asking about her."

"I want to talk to her and if she is on the way to leave her office. Please stop her."

"Okay... I will try." With that he cut his call and went to his friend. He called his name but he did not get any response. He sings heavily and shake his solder. His friend looked toward him and said.

"Ohh..! Sorry! I did not know you are here." He is hopeless on his friend condition but he have to do something very fast to make him happy.

"It's okay, but it's late. You have to go to you home."

"Hmmm.... Okay! I am leaving after place my files." To avoid his friend Min Ho start collecting his file. Hyun Joong know that he is avoiding and he let him to do that. But than his phone buzzed.

From.... Little sis

"Oppa.. she left but due to some reason she let Mrs. Bae borrow her car."

To... Little sis

"Okay..! Stop her and I am going to asked Min Ho to drop her."

From... Little sis

"Hmmm...."

He smiled on her jealously. He know that her idiot sister so deeply in love with him and jealously show it. Then he looked over his friend and said.

"Ahh... Buddy, Shin said that So Min let borrow her car to Mrs.Bae and she left alone. And I asked her to stop her so you can drop h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter