Clear misunderstanding......

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     Min Ho and Shin Hye sitting next to each other. Shin Hye has lots of questions in her mind which is she wants to asked him but examine his situation, she can't pull her self up to asked him. The way he react around leader Jung it's confirmed that his deeply in love with her. 

She thought "It's so ridiculous that i fell in with a person who already loves someone else. How pathetic i am? But if i want to know about their relationship then i have to asked him clearly." Her brother's thought is still wondering in her head. Definitely she wants to clear her up misunderstanding. With incoherent mind she asked him.

"Oppa, you love her so much?" Min Ho totally focused on his thought and driving car. He did even forget that she is sitting next to him.

"Hmm...... What? Did you said something?" He again asked her. He did not know what she is asking him. He is now his conscious mind and try his focused on her word but what she said made him hit the break very hard and he watched her with unbelievable shocked eye.

"Are you deeply and madly in love with your girlfriend." He confused , when did he got girlfriend and who is she?  He doesn't know why she talking nonsense. Is she out off her mind?

"What? Girlfriend? Who?" Shin Hye looked over with confused mind. She thinks that dose he have amnesia? How could he forget about leader Jung.

"Leader Jung, isn't she is your girlfriend or ex-girlfriend maybe?" For him Shin Hye is totally mood makers but what she said is nonsense. Yes! he love her but not as girlfriend or something but as sister.

"Idiot! Are you out of your mind? How can be it's possible that my own sister is my girlfriend or ex-girlfriend? Who told you this? Did you asked to buddy about this.?" She nod her head. She embarrassed on her thought but when he lough loudly made a small smile on her lip. Did he in his past day lough like this if not then she felt good about that atleast she able to make him smile. If in future she have said more funniest thing to earn his smile or lough. She definitely going to do this and talk nonsense without feeling shamed. 

"Did he told you that she is my girlfriend?" He doesn't belived that she asked her brother about my relationship with my sister. But I don't understand why he didn't tell her that she is my sister not girlfriend.

"No, he didn't told me that she sister or girlfriend. I just predicted it." Seriously she think that. Hmmm.. That's why she ignore me and stopped me to say that she is my sister. But, why she did this? There is no reason to behave like ratty person.

"That's mean she is not your girlfriend or something?" Stupidly again asked him.

"No, she is not?" When she heard his confirmation. She felt so happy and her eyes twinkle. She felt relieved that he is single and available for her. When she realized that he is starring on her to avoid his eye she turned toward window. But again her curiousity increase to know about his past relationship. Dose he have girlfriend or not? So, she again faceted him and asked.

"So, you are single?"

"Hmm..." He said unconsciously but something hit him. That's why she got easily angered, when he was talking about her. Did she jealous with my sister? Did she like me? No that can not be possible. But, what if she did? I have to checked out.

 

"Shin Hye, Perhaps are you like me?" He just asked her and waiting for her answer. Maybe, what he is thinking about her is wrong. But her answer made him shocked but happy too. Because he also realized that he also fell in love with her. Her madness, her nonsense, her lovely and kindness personality made him fell in love with her. But he didn't know what she felt about him.

"Yes! I like you. Wait.... What?" She is too happy that she did not realized what she just said. She unconsciously said it but it's too late and she got in his trap. She got nervous and smile shyly and play with her fingers. She doesn't know what to say. But he felt so happy and he want it confirm it. So again he asked.

"Are you seriously like me? That's why you asking about my correct status." She think that, is he blind or something? He didn't know how to read human face expression. No doubt he still can't recognised my feelings toward him. My brother is better then him atleast he know about my feeling.

"I don't think i like you but love you." He became numb with her sudden confessions. Did he heard correctly? She... She said, she love him. To check his ears working perfectly, he make a movement inside of his ear. Did she really told him that she love him? He can't believe it. Shin Hye looked over him confusedly. What the hell is he doing? She can't believed that she is in love with this idiot. To stop him she hit his arms and he waul in pain.

"Ahh..! It's hurt. I can't believed lionet like you is in love with me. You know what, you are more dangerous then her." Again he earn hit from her. She thought, Unconsciously i confessed him and he is making fun of me. What romantic confession from me.

"I do, love you. My lionet." He just said to her. She thought. Literally, he is the one who have to confessions me first but thank to his brilliant mind I am the who confessions him first. Great, just great. But his confession made her happy. And for him it's waste of time if he let go this chance to confession her. He doesn't know if he buddy going to happy or not about this but right now he just want to earn little happiness. That's it.

"Really! Really! you love me, like I do?" He just nod his head, which made her jump from her seat to embrace him but to her bad luck she got stuck into seatbelt and she also hurt herself too. But ignoring her pain she immediately unblock her seat belt and jump over him which he received with little pain too but his happiness is more important than his pain.

"Lionet, I can't breathe." When she heard his complain. She immediately free him from hug.

"And stop calling me lionet."

"Why? You are my sweet little lionet." With that she pouted cutely and he smiled on her and pinch her nose.

"You know what, oppa know about my feeling toward you. He is the one who asked to me clear my misunderstanding." He shocked about it but he used to amazed by his attitude. He never interfered in any one business if not necessary. He is like private person and he believes that everyone is capable to solved their owe problems. He know that his sister like him, no love him but he still said nothing to me and give us privacy.

"And one more think, he is the one who make me believe my feelings toward you." God! he is really cool. I wish my sister also find a man like him who can handle her tempe easily. Both are like fire and water, if one has power to burn them then other one has power bowler them. If he is not in love with someone else then i definitely asked him to date my sister but unfortunately it's not possible.

"Oppa, but i really don't understand how did he know leader jung?" She asked him. I think he is not even tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter