Her ignorance

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim hyun joong.........

                        Why she not even able to walk alone to home without me. Is she really 25 years old I have doubt on her. But I love when she gave me that much important in her life but when she got married with someone else, is she still gave me that much importance? God's known. Hyun Joong pick up his things and go straight to his sister office. I wonder who is Min Ho sister? He always talk about her but I never saw her not even her photos. I hope everything goes well when he meets with her and it has been long time when he saw her. He always got upset when his talked about her sister to me and I also noticed that he got teary to when he saw my brother- sister bond with her. Well finally he is going to meet his sister and I am so happy for him. I hope just like him i can also meet her very soon. I miss you So Min where are you now? Do you still remember me? He still thinking about her and he never realized that he arrives at her sister office.

"Ahh! I got her office and where is parking lot?" Hyun Joong searching for parking lot where his sister is waiting for him. When he found a parking lot he stopped near to front so he can easily escape from her office. He left his car and walk towards main gate.

Tring..... Tring.....

"Hello! Yes Shin I be there in seconds." He just said without hearing her response.

"Hmmm... Oppa you are on way but if you didn't reach here. So you can go home without me I can come by myself. Actually I got emergency work so I am going to late. Sorry! oppa.."

"It's okay... But if you need any help just call me, get that."

"Yes, I will. Bye! oppa....."

"Bye!" When he busy with her sister on his phone someone is bumped with him.

"Ahhh! Hey! can't you see on your way."

"I'm sorry!" Hyun Joong didn't realize that he bumped with his last time encounter. When he realized who is she then he call for her.

"Hey! Miss Shorty....." He shouted on her. Which make to stop where she is hiding and turn her self towards him. She wants to know who the hell is called her miss shorty again. When she realized that it's him whom she doesn't want to meet this annoying arrogant man.

"What is annoying arrogant?" She just said with unplease voice.

"We meet again right?"

"Yes ! We did."

"So, you are working here?" What a nonsense question. If I am not working here then why I am here to make tour.

"So, do you think I am wondering here."

"Hey! Why you are talking to me so rudely. I did not do anything thing wrong which make you mad at me."

"Look I don't have time to entertained you. So please leave me alone."

"What the hell. Fine! just go to hell and one more thing control your anger before it's getting worst." Then Hyun Joong walk toward his car. But before he reach his car her voice stopped him.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean it." So Min said it to him. She know what she did to him was wrong but when her anger manipulate her. She can't think in right way. But what she face earlier is making her mind loosen so easily and she just did this stupid things to him. She try to hold herself strong in front of him but she broken down. It's enough for her to bear it anymore and dropped a tears from her eyes. Her tearful eyes hurting him and he felt something was wrong with her.

"Hey! Stop crying. I am sorry if I hurt you unknowingly." With bitter smile she said to him.

"No, it's not your fault. I was suffering from some emotional issue and it's just take my nerves. Again, I am sorry." She feel very gulty for her behavior and he can see it very clearly. To light up situation her ask.

"To accept you apologies I have a condition." She just smile on him and said.

"Again, you come with your terms and conditions. Okay! so tell me your condition."

"Come and have coffee with me." She just stairs on him and ask herself is he flirting with her.

"Are you flirting with me?"

"What! No, way. Why I would do that?" Watching his reaction made her relax and confirmable. She accepted his request.

"Okay ! I will go with you."

"Good ! By the way, do you know any nice coffee shop near by?"

"No!"

"It's okay we can find it on our way. Let's go.." So Min said nothing just follow him behind and think she need this.

...................................

Coffee shop...

                 After sometime he find a nice coffee shop near her office. He lead her to table and ask her to sit down while he ordering coffee for them. After long time she went with someone for coffee. She loves to drink coffee and it's make her fresh and good. When she lost in her though and didn't realized that Hyun Joong brought a coffee for them. He just put a coffee on coffee table and said.

"Stop wondering miss shorty and come on the earth." She got irritated by him. He still called her shorty.

"By the way, I had name too."

"But you didn't tell me. And I remember last time you said you are going tell me your name if we meet again."

"Yes! Right, I remember. I'm So Min, Jung So Min." She told him. He thinks that may be she is his So Min but his mind told him that there is so many people with same name. So, he just let it go.

"I...." After her he wants to introduce himself but got stopped by her.

"I know you name. Your sister told me in this morning."

"So, you know my name, that's great." With that both them just seats quietly and didn't know what to say. But he wants to know why she cried earlier, so he asked her.

"If you don't mind can I ask something?" She shipped her coffee and said.

"Yes! You can."

"Earlier... you was crying. Is there any problems with you?" She knows that sooner or later he is going to ask her but this fast she never imagine it. She doesn't want to share her personal matter with him but right now she feel having burden on her shoulder and wanted to talk with someone right now. So, she just ready to share her problem with him but not in details.

"Actually..... Today I meet someone dearest to me. But he left me without giving me any reason and after long time he come back to me asked forgave him. Which I am not able to do it. It's not because I don't want it but it's because he doesn't tell his reason why he left me. So I am just confused what should I do right now. Should I forgave him or not?" He just listened her matters and think that if he tell her to forgave him. Then it's might be wrong with her because she has right to know the reason behind it and he must told her reason.

"I don't know that you should forgave him or not? But from my point of view you have right to ask him why he left you without giving you any solid reason." He only know that his decision doesn't matter for her. What matters most what she thinks about him. Did she ready to forgive him or not?

"So Min let's be a friend because I think we are going to meet so many time in future." She jus nodesher head. 

"Okay, let's be a friends." They both shake a hand and comform their new friendship. With that they talk so much about them self and tease each other too. After sometime they left for there home and bid their good bye.

 

.....................

 

Kim apartment.......

                   After spending time his with her. He arrived his apartment and see his that sister already present in their apartment. To check he see his watch and asked her.

"Shin, thought you are going to spend you time in your office at least one or two hour but you are here." His brother voice brought her back. She was thinking about Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter