Lastly, I meet her....

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min's office.....

                   Today was a my hectic day. Right now i am very confused which models should I choosed. Yes, Mrs. Bae gave me some models pic and it's very helpful to me. And I have to asked them about our models. With those models profile she went to their room and ask which models should they choosed. With so many difficulty they decided their models. Then So Min walk out from their room to do her work and headed toward her cabin but in hall Park Shin Hye stopped her. And want to ask her about invitation card for fashion event.

"So, leader we can also ask to our family members to come our show right?"

"I don't know Shin Hye, may be yes. Why don't you ask about it to Mrs. Bae?" With hopefull eyes she said to her.

"But it would be nice if they allow them, right? So, I can call my family to attend my fashion show event and show them my work as fashion designer." Thinking about it she started day dreaming. So Min looked on her and realise that she is wondering some where else. To bring her back she touch her shoulder and shake her.

"Ohh! I am sorry! I was wondering some where else." So Min said with mischievous smile.

"I can see that. It's okay, by the way tell me whom you are going to invite on our show?" Off course she remember her brother and want to know if she is going to invite him or not?

"Hmm... My brother and his friend." Damn how can I expect that she is not going to invite him after all he is her brother.

"Only your brother and his friend not your farther or mother." Hearing mother-father words Shin Hye get upset and smile bitterly. Because it is very sensitive topic for her.

"I don't have them. I lost them in car accident." "Ohh! I am sorry I didn't mean it. I am really sorry." So Min hold her and try to console her. She felt very sad about her mother and want to her come to her home. She want to introduce her to her mother who loves to meet her all friends. She also try to convince Mrs. Bae for get permission to invite our family members on our show.

"It's okay! At least I have my brother beside me. So I am fine with it, if god take them away from me." So Min smile on her and try to give a moral support. Unconsciously development some positive thought for him.

"AH! One more thing Leader Jung, did you hear that there is someone in our company who secretly watching our work and she is one of the judge in our fashion show." So Min doesn't care about it. She know that her hardwork speak louder then anything else. But she want to and said.

"Ohh! Really then you have to work hard what if she watching us right now." "What? You don't have any fear about her what if she watching us right now. After all she is judge of event." So Min smile on her and said.

"It's doesn't matter if she is watching us or not and judge of the event . What is matter most is our hard work. So, stop thinking about the useless things and concentrated on our work." Shin Hye node her head and both of them walk toward their respective cabin. What both of them did not notice their is someone who was watching their every step and listening their conversation very carefully.

........................................

 

Kim office..........

​​​​​​                    Hyun Joong thinking about her and talk to himself. Today again I saw her and what she is working with my sister. Amazing now you are dead miss shorty. Why I do have feeling that we are connected to each other. May be I am Wrong or may be not, Let's see.

"Hey! Buddy....." Hyun Joong wake from his day dream and welcome his buddy.

"Huh.. Ohh! You come. I am waiting for you and your mall design, it's ready or not because the owner is asking me about it." Min Ho taking his seat Infront of Hyun Joong.

"Oh! That I complete it last night and I want to send design to you but due to some reason i could not do it. Sorry! for that." Hyun Joong smile on his apologizes.

"Okay! show me." He is amazed with his designs.

"Wow! You design is awesome buddy."

"Thanks!"

​​​​​​​​​​​​ Trin trin............

 Hyun Joong pick up phone. "Yes! Mariya, okay brought him to us."

"Is there something?" "Yes! Mariya said Mr. Devid is here and want to discuss about mall design."

"Ok! Then I headed my design to you and want to go somewhere else." "And what about you, where you are going?"

"I think it's better that you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter